Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102247 times)
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 05:56:57 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 02:24:07 PM by whalebone

TRI faucet is full on www.btcpop.co

Why does triangles.network say "we have stopped developing this coin?"

You may have had to gtfo but no reason to try and kill crypto. As long as the network is running, we are still developing.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 10:58:06 PM

Maybe we can try and get Triangles listed on Unnamed exchange so that we have two exchanges. A lot of people can't use Nova exchange which is why I think Triangles is struggling right now with price and volume so another exchange is needed and Unnamed I think is a good choice for now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 02:32:24 AM

Maybe we can try and get Triangles listed on Unnamed exchange so that we have two exchanges. A lot of people can't use Nova exchange which is why I think Triangles is struggling right now with price and volume so another exchange is needed and Unnamed I think is a good choice for now.

Looks good I'm signing up

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:16:51 PM

Do you think we could get Triangles listed on there?

There are so many similar coins listed on there that were created around the same time Triangles was created so I think it would be a nice fit for Triangles to be listed on there. I believe the listing fee is a donation so it might not cost much for the listing if the community decides to list Triangles.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 12:08:16 PM

Is there mining in this project? Is it working properly? Just curious, not blaming.

German engineered, works like a charm. Algo is POS. No mining equipment necessary and if you HODL on btcpop.co you automatically earn stake payments from the exchange.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 12:10:46 PM

There are so many similar coins listed on there that were created around the same time Triangles was created so I think it would be a nice fit for Triangles to be listed on there. I believe the listing fee is a donation so it might not cost much for the listing if the community decides to list Triangles.
That's great, i would donate for sure and will inquire

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 11:31:11 PM

That's great, i would donate for sure and will inquire

No problem mate, I'm sure it would be much as like I said they were listing many coins for free over the past month.

I'm also wondering if you know anything about what will be the max supply of Triangles? as we are over the 120k supply right now.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 02:31:32 PM

I wondered the same thing too. I'm not certain but it looks like ~1k-2k/month minted for POS rewards. If rewards stop entirely network security could become an issue.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:27:37 PM

I wondered the same thing too. I'm not certain but it looks like ~1k-2k/month minted for POS rewards. If rewards stop entirely network security could become an issue.

That is true so maybe the team can come up with a new max supply like a few million coins or we just keep going like we have for the past year. The circulating supply is still low compared to most other coins out there but I do know that a lot of people like to know what the max supply will be.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 03:56:48 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 06:25:51 PM by whalebone

That is true so maybe the team can come up with a new max supply like a few million coins or we just keep going like we have for the past year. The circulating supply is still low compared to most other coins out there but I do know that a lot of people like to know what the max supply will be.

I'm not sure how the POS algo differs after max coin reach but I believe the rewards have changed. Wurstgelee did a great job saving the coin and to change anything regarding reward or distro would be very un crypto imho.

If TRI could progress in any way i believe it would benefit from a second layer. Pepecoin aka MEME built a clone of XCP and I've always thought TRI would be great for securing assets.

Also TRI is much more scarce than it appears. There were maybe 4k TRI on cryptopia, so those are frozen for a lil while. BTCPOP doesnt have many. Top wallets <50k

I'm committed to this economic experiment and believe it can do great things for philanthropy and developmental economics.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 10:54:41 PM

I'm not sure how the POS algo differs after max coin reach but I believe the rewards have changed. Wurstgelee did a great job saving the coin and to change anything regarding reward or distro would be very un crypto imho.

If TRI could progress in any way i believe it would benefit from a second layer. Pepecoin aka MEME built a clone of XCP and I've always thought TRI would be great for securing assets.

Also TRI is much more scarce than it appears. There were maybe 4k TRI on cryptopia, so those are frozen for a lil while. BTCPOP doesnt have many. Top wallets <50k

I'm committed to this economic experiment and believe it can do great things for philanthropy and developmental economics.

I'm not sure either which is why I asked in here, I also noticed that the rewards did change a little or could it be that there is more network weight now. I really think the community needs to get together along with the dev team and for us all to discuss what is best for Tri moving forward.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:44:45 AM

I'm not sure either which is why I asked in here, I also noticed that the rewards did change a little or could it be that there is more network weight now. I really think the community needs to get together along with the dev team and for us all to discuss what is best for Tri moving forward.
Hey I am just curious with Triangles what is the minimum staking age and what's a good weight of TRI to have staking?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 10:28:21 PM

Hey I am just curious with Triangles what is the minimum staking age and what's a good weight of TRI to have staking?

I believe the minimum staking age is 8 - 12 hours but I could be wrong, just give it 24 hours as then the coins should be mature for staking. I would say now a few thousand coins is good to start with and should give regular stakes almost daily if you stake 24/7.

Cryptonik007

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:13:15 PM

ANY UPDATE?

IS THERE A TELEGRAM CHAT OR DISCORD?
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:18:50 PM

This was a really good PoS coin. It's sad to see it abandoned by the dev, after a long time since inception. I used to cash out Triangles every once in a while when it was actively traded in several crypto exchanges. Considering that CoinMarketCap has no active listings for the "TRI" cryptocurrency, it seems to me that it's dead (at least in terms of trading activity). This coin would've been nice to buy/sell in a decentralized exchange. With attractive PoS rewards, I'm sure that it'll gain massive adoption within the mainstream world. But there needs to be active development and innovation, in order to maintain the longevity of the cryptocurrency.

I wonder if there's a Discord for Triangles? This seems like a better way of gathering all TRI users/investors in a single platform (than Telegram itself) where a large number of crypto projects communicate. We could keep in touch in order to help maintain the Triangles Blockchain for years to come. With hopes of seeing a revival on this coin, I won't be giving up on it yet.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 11:10:57 PM

This was a really good PoS coin. It's sad to see it abandoned by the dev, after a long time since inception. I used to cash out Triangles every once in a while when it was actively traded in several crypto exchanges. Considering that CoinMarketCap has no active listings for the "TRI" cryptocurrency, it seems to me that it's dead (at least in terms of trading activity). This coin would've been nice to buy/sell in a decentralized exchange. With attractive PoS rewards, I'm sure that it'll gain massive adoption within the mainstream world. But there needs to be active development and innovation, in order to maintain the longevity of the cryptocurrency.

I wonder if there's a Discord for Triangles? This seems like a better way of gathering all TRI users/investors in a single platform (than Telegram itself) where a large number of crypto projects communicate. We could keep in touch in order to help maintain the Triangles Blockchain for years to come. With hopes of seeing a revival on this coin, I won't be giving up on it yet.  Smiley

There is some of the community here helping but we do need the dev. Triangles has been silent for over a year now and after we lost the main exchange, Cryptopia which had the most volume for TRI it slowly went down hill from there. We only have BTCPop now to trade on but there is no volume so its very hard to see TRI recover even though the PoS is attractive for people. I'm still holding and staking as there is no point selling now and hopefully something comes out of this in the future.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:50:47 PM

There is some of the community here helping but we do need the dev. Triangles has been silent for over a year now and after we lost the main exchange, Cryptopia which had the most volume for TRI it slowly went down hill from there. We only have BTCPop now to trade on but there is no volume so its very hard to see TRI recover even though the PoS is attractive for people. I'm still holding and staking as there is no point selling now and hopefully something comes out of this in the future.

Sadly, Cryptopia's departure from the crypto industry has affected many altcoins on the market. It was one of the most active exchanges for trading altcoins. Now, Triangles lacks trading volume as there's no real exchange for it. It may seem to be difficult to get listed on big exchanges like Binance, Poloniex, or even Bittrex due to their high listing fees. Maybe decentralized exchanges like OpenLedger or CryptoBridge have more affordable fees for listing Triangles. But it will depend on everyone's effort to make Triangles become actively traded on the market once again.

Thank goodness that crypto is open source, as we can continue to build on it after being abandoned by the dev. I'll continue to stake and hold Triangles until it resurrects (hopefully) in the future. A discord server/channel would be nice to have, so that we could unite together as TRI holders into a common place. I'm thinking of contributing towards the longevity of the Triangles project in my spare time, just to keep the Blockchain alive as much as possible. We just need a dev team in order to make the cryptocurrency great again.

Nonetheless, if you or anyone else has some Triangles for sale, you can always contact me via PM. If you are a newbie or don't have trust score at all, I'll be requiring an escrow in order to perform the transaction. I want to buy more TRI to hodl & stake for the long term. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 11:14:43 PM

Sadly, Cryptopia's departure from the crypto industry has affected many altcoins on the market. It was one of the most active exchanges for trading altcoins. Now, Triangles lacks trading volume as there's no real exchange for it. It may seem to be difficult to get listed on big exchanges like Binance, Poloniex, or even Bittrex due to their high listing fees. Maybe decentralized exchanges like OpenLedger or CryptoBridge have more affordable fees for listing Triangles. But it will depend on everyone's effort to make Triangles become actively traded on the market once again.

Thank goodness that crypto is open source, as we can continue to build on it after being abandoned by the dev. I'll continue to stake and hold Triangles until it resurrects (hopefully) in the future. A discord server/channel would be nice to have, so that we could unite together as TRI holders into a common place. I'm thinking of contributing towards the longevity of the Triangles project in my spare time, just to keep the Blockchain alive as much as possible. We just need a dev team in order to make the cryptocurrency great again.

Nonetheless, if you or anyone else has some Triangles for sale, you can always contact me via PM. If you are a newbie or don't have trust score at all, I'll be requiring an escrow in order to perform the transaction. I want to buy more TRI to hodl & stake for the long term. Smiley

A Discord server would be great for TRI and I would set one up but not sure if I'll have time to maintain it as I already run servers for a few other coins and also my own server which keeps me busy. If there is enough support for it then maybe we as a community could share the work load of maintaining the server, that's if anyone is interested in using Discord?

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:22:59 PM

A Discord server would be great for TRI and I would set one up but not sure if I'll have time to maintain it as I already run servers for a few other coins and also my own server which keeps me busy. If there is enough support for it then maybe we as a community could share the work load of maintaining the server, that's if anyone is interested in using Discord?

Hopefully, someone with plenty of time would come up with a Discord server for TRI enthusiasts to share fresh new ideas for the longevity of the project. Personally, I would work in my spare time to keep the Triangles blockchain alive. It's still a good coin with attractive stake rates (although it's been abandoned by the dev). With community support, this cryptocurrency could remain actively traded just like Dogecoin is nowadays.

Now, I'm looking for a high-resolution image of the TRI logo. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but would be glad if someone could find it for me. A vector graphics (SVG) image would be ideal for resizing to my heart's content. I wouldn't mind paying some BTC for someone to design an SVG for the TRI logo. I'm planning to use this for promotional/marketing purposes. All we need is an exchange willing to list TRI, to get ourselves back on track. I've seen that Mercatox exchange would list a coin for free if it has enough votes from the community. I know that it's not a big exchange like Binance or even Bittrex, but at least it's something. Getting TRI listed on a DEX would be a great addition as well.

All in all, I hope that TRI could get the attention it deserves within the crypto space. I'll be keeping an eye to the project for any updates that may arise in the future. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
whalebone

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 01:39:12 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 03:20:05 AM by whalebone

Thank you for your support! I only have PNG and TIFF options but I made this and can modify by request.

Your support is enough but if you are in the mood to tip, I have a variety of options on my ODDBANK user profile. Just scroll to the bottom!

POS is back in the limelight with TEZOS on coinbase. Keep staking TRI! I'm going to load up the faucet on BTCpop in the next 48 hours.

TRI.HARDER.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: