Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102264 times)
Mike The Great

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 07:23:46 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2020, 08:01:53 AM by Mike The Great

Please join TRI discord community : https://discord.gg/XnxAKjE

I didn't know you were holding TRI as well, we seem to hold a number of different coins that we are both in. TRI has been one of my best long term staking coins even though the price has taken a big hit but all we need is a top exchange and this could get back to where it once was and for the community to return.

I supported a lot of coins . I paid for explorers, for listimg them on exchanges, etc, Now a lot of them are dowm.
The single strategy for all of them is TO SURVIVE.
In 2017 there were about 2000 BTC copies on Coinmarketcap, so called ALTCOINS.
Nowadays I barely find 20.
Lot of them died .
I remember a few : Bottlecaps, GenStake, HYPerStake,  TruckCoin, WomenCOin, Vulcano, 808, Blackcoin, Rubycoin, Sprouts, 1737 (Elite), BitBean, DogeDark (Verge), etc.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 11:31:14 PM

Please join TRI discord community : https://discord.gg/XnxAKjE

I didn't know you were holding TRI as well, we seem to hold a number of different coins that we are both in. TRI has been one of my best long term staking coins even though the price has taken a big hit but all we need is a top exchange and this could get back to where it once was and for the community to return.

I supported a lot of coins . I paid for explorers, for listimg them on exchanges, etc, Now a lot of them are dowm.
The single strategy for all of them is TO SURVIVE.
In 2017 there were about 2000 BTC copies on Coinmarketcap, so called ALTCOINS.
Nowadays I barely find 20.
Lot of them died .
I remember a few : Bottlecaps, GenStake, HYPerStake,  TruckCoin, WomenCOin, Vulcano, 808, Blackcoin, Rubycoin, Sprouts, 1737 (Elite), BitBean, DogeDark (Verge), etc.

Yes I have seen you pay for exchanges etc for many projects and I'm sure the dev is grateful for that but its a shame that projects die because there is no activity from the dev team which is what we are seeing with Triangles. If the team are still around they could at least give the community something like future plans for TRI, I remember that this used to be one of the rarer coins but not now as it went over the max cap which was set and nothing was said about this. I know a lot of guys that bought Tri thinking that the max supply was 120k but it was a lie as Tri went over that. Anyway I'm still staking Tri and hopefully something comes out of it in the near future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 01:38:13 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 08:02:56 PM by whalebone

Easiest way to set up your own TRI node and earn POS rewards:

1. Download TRI wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux 16.04 from info.triangles.technology.

2. I tried making this updated bootstrap.dat https://mega.nz/file/O59lHaQJ#3-uo5zn8EkozLWVJDRjPWS2t-qdZCtXCLyOIVMQLZNw. Simply add bootstrap.dat to your .triangles folder.

*edit*---> I just tested this bootstrap and it seems to only build ~40% before connecting to the network to finish syncing. I'm new to this style of bootstrapping and TRI only has one blk.dat file so its a little different than most of those other shitcoins.

3. Post questions here or on discord https://discord.gg/XnxAKjE.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
Mr.Supreme

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:01:55 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 07:35:40 AM by Mr.Supreme

Congratulations to TRI on its 6th anniversary!!! Triangles was launched on July 16th, 2014.

The network continues to function and is well secured, with Tri staking technology and pos rewards.
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:15:16 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 07:27:23 AM by Mr.Supreme

TRI developer Wurstgelee is still active on forum and im sure would take care if any problems arose. Tri network functions well after 6 years in the year 2020!

Wurstgelee can I get a Heart beat?  

Hi guys!

Is there any plans to list it on any other exchanges than cryptopia?
I like this project a lot but i have a feeling that it is slowly dying and there is no sense to buy any...

Not going to die. Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 11:26:22 PM

TRI developer Wurstgelee is still active on forum and im sure would take care if any problems arose. Tri network functions well after 6 years in the year 2020!

Wurstgelee can I get a Heart beat?  

Hi guys!

Is there any plans to list it on any other exchanges than cryptopia?
I like this project a lot but i have a feeling that it is slowly dying and there is no sense to buy any...

Not going to die. Smiley

I must admit that this is a big achievement for a coin that hasn't had any active development for a while but as you said the network and the wallets continue to function perfectly so there is no need for development on that side but a use case for TRI would be something to think about for the future. I'm still holding and staking.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:29:04 AM

TRI will go to MARS!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 11:40:54 PM

TRI will go to MARS!!!!!

Well TRI can easily start to rocket if it is listed on a known exchange as I believe that staking will be the next big trend in the next year or so for crypto and I think that staking coins that have a long history and active team will do well and TRI could be one of them.

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:02:22 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2020, 10:51:57 AM by Mr.Supreme

TRI will go to MARS!!!!!

Well TRI can easily start to rocket if it is listed on a known exchange as I believe that staking will be the next big trend in the next year or so for crypto and I think that staking coins that have a long history and active team will do well and TRI could be one of them.

This is probably the most undervalued chain in all of the planet. Tri is a special coin and like someone once told me about TRI, "Tri Wont Be for everyone."

I imagine Tri's space dust as it takes off to Mars will be worth more than we can conceive at the moment.

If you are reading this friend I believe you more each day that you were right "Tri Wont Be for everyone." hopefully we can all remember these times look back
with a smile and say we are glad we maintained the network and received our rewards.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 11:43:32 PM

TRI will go to MARS!!!!!

This is probably the most undervalued chain in all of the planet. Tri is a special coin and like someone once told me about TRI, "Tri Wont Be for everyone."

I imagine Tri's space dust as it takes off to Mars will be worth more than we can conceive at the moment.

If you are reading this friend I believe you more each day that you were right "Tri Wont Be for everyone." hopefully we can all remember these times look back
with a smile and say we are glad we maintained the network and received our rewards.

This is why I continue to stake TRI even though there is no developments. The chain is running smoothly for years so it doesn't need updating but I do think that TRI needs some sort of use case to really help it move forward. Once ETH switches over to staking we'll see a lot more people looking for other staking coins like TRI and I do believe they will look for ones that have been online for years and with active development which is what's missing with TRI.

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:39:34 PM

TRI will go to MARS!!!!!

This is why I continue to stake TRI even though there is no developments. The chain is running smoothly for years so it doesn't need updating but I do think that TRI needs some sort of use case to really help it move forward. Once ETH switches over to staking we'll see a lot more people looking for other staking coins like TRI and I do believe they will look for ones that have been online for years and with active development which is what's missing with TRI.

Your correct in everything you wrote but most important to remember is that during the maturation of the POS stake era that is coming, you can imagine what a major listing for TRI on a major exchange like Binance would do. I also want to remind people that implementation of code during that time will be more mature, as will be the market and the direction of crypto in general. What does that mean for TRI? Simple. Developers of TRI if they wish, could implement proven development code relevant to a mature market of that time which will like I said be proven not speculative like they are at the moment on other coins. Many other coins have died and faded away but TRI continues to secure itself and its future, proving itself as a store of value, because people perceive, people believe and have an instinctual understanding of the importance of TRI thus the network is secured just as bitcoin is secured.  
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 11:21:32 PM

TRI will go to MARS!!!!!

Your correct in everything you wrote but most important to remember is that during the maturation of the POS stake era that is coming, you can imagine what a major listing for TRI on a major exchange like Binance would do. I also want to remind people that implementation of code during that time will be more mature, as will be the market and the direction of crypto in general. What does that mean for TRI? Simple. Developers of TRI if they wish, could implement proven development code relevant to a mature market of that time which will like I said be proven not speculative like they are at the moment on other coins. Many other coins have died and faded away but TRI continues to secure itself and its future, proving itself as a store of value, because people perceive, people believe and have an instinctual understanding of the importance of TRI thus the network is secured just as bitcoin is secured.  

I agree mate which is why I still hold and stake TRI as its one of the longest running PoS blockchains out there and like you I believe that people will be attracted to a PoS coin that has a long running chain unlike most that have died or will be just starting out. TRI is primed to be a front runner when the time comes as long as the dev team are active because that's also what people want to see when buying into a project, a active team.

irlandescoin

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:04:36 AM

I have 0 connections.

could someone share some nodes please?

back here after the boom in 2013
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:52:15 AM

I have 0 connections.

Let it load if your syncing from the beginning it will take time.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 11:35:39 PM

I have 0 connections.

The last time I had to sync the wallet from the start it took almost the whole day and that was almost 1 year ago now as I updated my PC. Not sure how long it takes now to sync but I'm guessing close to 24 hours or more depending on everyone's computer/laptop. The wallet can take a while to get a connection so just let it sit and eventually it will start to sync.

@Mr.Supreme

Is there a working block explorer for TRI as the last one I used to use doesn't work anymore.

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:21:13 PM

I have 0 connections.

The last time I had to sync the wallet from the start it took almost the whole day and that was almost 1 year ago now as I updated my PC. Not sure how long it takes now to sync but I'm guessing close to 24 hours or more depending on everyone's computer/laptop. The wallet can take a while to get a connection so just let it sit and eventually it will start to sync.

@Mr.Supreme

Is there a working block explorer for TRI as the last one I used to use doesn't work anymore.

Yes

https://explorer.triangles.technology/
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 11:57:02 PM

I have 0 connections.

@Mr.Supreme

Yes

https://explorer.triangles.technology/

Thank you my friend.

It would be nice for the thread starter to update the information on the OP as then it will be easier to find information like the TRI explorer. Its all out of date and needs to be updated. Its been a long time since I last checked the supply and I see its still low at just over 150k TRI circulating which makes TRI one of the rarer coins out there.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 02:48:25 AM

https://mega.nz/file/SolDDbiI#y9oHvgKlsPNduf5-0ZyV8XHREk6yknqZx4k9eMV7pKs

Updated bootstrap.dat for easy syncing. And compressed this time too!

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:32:44 PM

Thank you!!!

Every once in a while someone should do this to make it easier for people to get started with TRI.

Thanks again whalebone the TRI hero.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 09:54:15 PM

Thank you!!!

Every once in a while someone should do this to make it easier for people to get started with TRI.

Thanks again whalebone the TRI hero.

Thank you Mr. Supreme! All those staking now are heroes in the pharoa's eyes. I will update the bootstrap.dat at least 4 times a year and keep links to it, src code, win and apple wallets, and the explorer in the upper right hand corner of the header on https://oddbank.info.

We also moved TRI next to bitcoin in our profile display order.

Would anyone be interested in a 10 TRI airdrop?

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: