Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102255 times)
Mr.Supreme

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 02:18:07 PM

https://mega.nz/file/SolDDbiI#y9oHvgKlsPNduf5-0ZyV8XHREk6yknqZx4k9eMV7pKs

Updated bootstrap.dat for easy syncing. And compressed this time too!

Thank you!!!

Every once in a while someone should do this to make it easier for people to get started with TRI.

Thanks again whalebone the TRI hero.

Thank you Mr. Supreme! All those staking now are heroes in the pharoa's eyes. I will update the bootstrap.dat at least 4 times a year and keep links to it, src code, win and apple wallets, and the explorer in the upper right hand corner of the header on https://oddbank.info.

We also moved TRI next to bitcoin in our profile display order.

Would anyone be interested in a 10 TRI airdrop?

Sure I would. TCjsjzhuzSwcdGkse6ZtNijoquSFd1ea65

Thank You so much!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 04:36:15 PM

Alright Mr. Supreme! I'm going to send you some TRI . . . .

And I'd like to encourage everyone else who would like a TRI airdrop to create a "crypto profile" on oddbank.info and add your TRI address to it. We are building an airdrop directory and will be automating airdrops once we reach our staking goals.

Join oddbank --> https://www.oddbank.info/my/users/sign_up
Add TRI --> https://www.oddbank.info/members --> click "CRYPTO PROFILE"

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 03:17:16 PM

Thank you Mr. Supreme! All those staking now are heroes in the pharoa's eyes. I will update the bootstrap.dat at least 4 times a year and keep links to it, src code, win and apple wallets, and the explorer in the upper right hand corner of the header on https://oddbank.info.

Thank You so much!!!

Well Mr Supreme . . . I tried to send you some coin but my my wallets are refusing to send to your address. I can't explain it. Your address has the correct # of characters but when I go to send the frame around your address turns red and there is no error message given.

Thank you for signing up on ODDBANK!

TRIMAN got some coin today for logging in as I had to test the functionality of my wallets when attempting to send to yours.

We've almost reached our TRI distribution goals for 2020 so airdrops will begin to reduce in size.

MR, SUPREME, please double check your address and let's figure this out! I have 10 TRI for you!

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 11:22:39 PM

Alright Mr. Supreme! I'm going to send you some TRI . . . .

And I'd like to encourage everyone else who would like a TRI airdrop to create a "crypto profile" on oddbank.info and add your TRI address to it. We are building an airdrop directory and will be automating airdrops once we reach our staking goals.

Join oddbank --> https://www.oddbank.info/my/users/sign_up
Add TRI --> https://www.oddbank.info/members --> click "CRYPTO PROFILE"

Interesting site you have mate, I have just signed up and added my TRI address and BTC address. Can you explain a little more on what this site is all about? from what I can see it looks like we can sell things on there? By the way to I qualify for the TRI airdrop? if so I'll leave my TRI address below.

My user name: cryptotrader33

TU4tqoUmQdLe8jQsKQA7XSDguRWYnhLKvP

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 12:00:57 AM

Thank You so much!!!

Well Mr Supreme . . . I tried to send you some coin but my my wallets are refusing to send to your address. I can't explain it. Your address has the correct # of characters but when I go to send the frame around your address turns red and there is no error message given.

Thank you for signing up on ODDBANK!

TRIMAN got some coin today for logging in as I had to test the functionality of my wallets when attempting to send to yours.

We've almost reached our TRI distribution goals for 2020 so airdrops will begin to reduce in size.

MR, SUPREME, please double check your address and let's figure this out! I have 10 TRI for you!

Could you try this adress then: TWMWfnGM4YxyqRim9Mu9dvXXaMdtutK6jK 

I updated my address on oddbank also.

Thank You!!!
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 03:30:02 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2020, 06:18:41 AM by whalebone

Thank you for joining ODDBANK everyone. If I were a crypto hermit, ODDBANK would be my hobbit hole. Its a site designed to support people in keeping crypto decentralized and simple and active/functional. Creating "crypto profiles", complete with exchange referral links can be beneficial for pro and noobs alike. ODB lets you organize your data. It's not a blockchain or token. Just another DB for people to connect through.

There are other features as well regarding the db design and the ability to associate multiply locations, dynamically with your THINGS. It's designed with food trucks in mind with multiple locations.

Similar to Facebook marketplace direct user to user checkout. No payments occur on or through ODB.

There is a blog feature as well AND a place to list your losses from the cryptopia seizure. There are some other easter egg  concepts but not all pertaining to TRI.

ODB has one brick and mortar TRI faucet in Detroit and can be funded or withdrawn by anyone.

https://oy2.herokuapp.com/bounties/4

whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 05:08:11 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2020, 05:22:58 AM by whalebone

Thank you for joining ODDBANK everyone. If I were a crypto hermit, ODDBANK would be my hobbit hole. Its a site designed to support people in keeping crypto decentralized and simple and active/functional. Creating "crypto profiles", complete with exchange referral links can be beneficial for pro and noobs alike. ODB lets you organize your data. It's not a blockchain or token. Just another DB for people to connect through.

There are other features as well regarding the db design and the ability to associate multiply locations, dynamically with your THINGS. It's designed with food trucks in mind with multiple locations.

Similar to Facebook marketplace direct user to user checkout. No payments occur on or through ODB.

There is a blog feature as well AND a place to list your losses from the cryptopia seizure. There are some other easter egg  concepts but not all pertaining to TRI.

ODB has one brick and mortar TRI faucet in Detroit and can be funded or withdrawn by anyone.

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 05:25:41 AM

Thank you for joining ODDBANK. Its a site designed to support people in keeping crypto decentralized while keeping all their data straight until they understand what they are doing. I have helped a lot of folks over the years and ODDBANK is a way we to support everyone in linking payment networks to the "THINGS" and "BOUNTIES" (crowdfunds) they list.

My favorite feature is the ability to list your own referral links for the included exchanges.

There are other features as well regarding the db design and the ability to associate multiply locations, dynamically with your THINGS. Designed for food trucks and expansive menus.

Like Etsy social with Facebook marketplace direct to user checkout.

There is a blog feature as well AND a place to list your losses from the cryptopia seizure.

I'm an amateur dev and theoretical economist working on proof of model concepts. ODDBANK has one brick and mortar TRI faucet in Detroit and can be funded by anyone.

You know thats actually very amazing and your very ahead of your time. Your actually in a sense living in the future where we ought to be right now. Thank you for the air drops and thank you for being a TRI hero. I wish I lived closer to Michigan so I could visit your brick and mortar, people are sleeping on your concepts, your one of the few making it real. I feel like im typing to a genius, let me also say as I posted before people are really underestimating TRI at this point in history and I really think people will look back at these posts, see your brick and mortar Tri faucet/exchange and it will be historical. Just my 2 cents.
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:43:47 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2020, 11:55:11 AM by Mr.Supreme

I'm still staking TRI even though there doesn't seem to be anything going on here and I know I'm not the only one as there are some big boys holding and staking TRI and they ain't selling anytime soon. It will be interesting to see what happens once Cryptopia re-opens as TRI is only listed on there.

Heartbeat.

Also dont forget this. Tri is very alive and honestly its waking up.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 11:36:47 PM

Thank you for joining ODDBANK. Its a site designed to support people in keeping crypto decentralized while keeping all their data straight until they understand what they are doing. I have helped a lot of folks over the years and ODDBANK is a way we to support everyone in linking payment networks to the "THINGS" and "BOUNTIES" (crowdfunds) they list.

My favorite feature is the ability to list your own referral links for the included exchanges.

There are other features as well regarding the db design and the ability to associate multiply locations, dynamically with your THINGS. Designed for food trucks and expansive menus.

Like Etsy social with Facebook marketplace direct to user checkout.

There is a blog feature as well AND a place to list your losses from the cryptopia seizure.

I'm an amateur dev and theoretical economist working on proof of model concepts. ODDBANK has one brick and mortar TRI faucet in Detroit and can be funded by anyone.

You know thats actually very amazing and your very ahead of your time. Your actually in a sense living in the future where we ought to be right now. Thank you for the air drops and thank you for being a TRI hero. I wish I lived closer to Michigan so I could visit your brick and mortar, people are sleeping on your concepts, your one of the few making it real. I feel like im typing to a genius, let me also say as I posted before people are really underestimating TRI at this point in history and I really think people will look back at these posts, see your brick and mortar Tri faucet/exchange and it will be historical. Just my 2 cents.

I agree 100%, whalebone has created something that is unique in the crypto space and I think its only a matter of time before people start seeing this. I also just like to thank whalebone for the TRI airdrop as I have received my TRI and I look forward to seeing the site grow as more people come in. I would also like to visit however I live too far away lol as I live in Australia but maybe one day I will.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 09:19:15 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 03:13:32 PM by whalebone

Thank you for appreciating ODDBANK as it's  a work in progress. I just finished tweaking the referral link functionality. If you added a link but did not see it appear on your personal pages, please accept my apologies.

I'm completing some updates this week so if you notice any bugs pls let me know.

TRI network looking good and big buy on BTCPOP.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 11:22:43 PM

Thank you for appreciating ODDBANK as it's  a work in progress. I just finished tweaking the referral link functionality. If you added a link but did not see it appear on your personal pages, please accept my apologies.

I'm completing some updates this week so if you notice any bugs pls let me know.

I noticed that on BTCPop as I'm on there daily as I claim from the faucets of other coins and then sell once I have enough and then buy TRI. I see the TRI faucet is always at the bottom, is there anyway to get it at the top of the faucets? as it would give TRI more exposure and maybe even get some new people buying and staking.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 07:26:37 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2020, 03:56:00 PM by whalebone

I noticed that on BTCPop as I'm on there daily as I claim from the faucets of other coins and then sell once I have enough and then buy TRI. I see the TRI faucet is always at the bottom, is there anyway to get it at the top of the faucets? as it would give TRI more exposure and maybe even get some new people buying and staking.

I forgot about reloading the faucet! Thank you Vella85! I sent some TRI there today but am nearing the end of my 2020 distribution allocations so it may not be enough to raise us very far.

UPDATE>>> I have discussed faucet liquidity with the whalebone regents and they have agreed to match all BTCPOP faucet contributions for the remainder of 2020 (up to 500 TRI total). We probably need about 500-1000 TRI in the faucet to boost TRI rank reliably. Just post transaction id for TRI sent to TVYPGTHRgrR2ZmMKGfefrQbzK2Qw6JVYwX and I will also tally coins sent on the block explorer.

I want to fill it Vella85 and I don't want to be the only one breaking stake, yaknowhatimean? I've never been much for an official foundation, well . . . you know why . . . and I understand that intent and believe it can be achieved through individual wallet actors in a situation like this.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 11:27:48 PM

I forgot about reloading the faucet! Thank you Vella85! I sent some TRI there today but am nearing the end of my 2020 distribution allocations so it may not be enough to raise us very far.

UPDATE>>> I have discussed faucet liquidity with the whalebone regents and they have agreed to match all BTCPOP faucet contributions for the remainder of 2020 (up to 500 TRI total). We probably need about 500-1000 TRI in the faucet to boost TRI rank reliably. Just post transaction id for TRI sent to TVYPGTHRgrR2ZmMKGfefrQbzK2Qw6JVYwX and I will also tally coins sent on the block explorer.

I want to fill it Vella85 and I don't want to be the only one breaking stake, yaknowhatimean? I've never been much for an official foundation, well . . . you know why . . . and I understand that intent and believe it can be achieved through individual wallet actors in a situation like this.

Well once I build up a nice stack I'll see about adding some to the faucet also as I'm currently still building on my stack and haven't had much funds as of late due to the virus and needing the money for everyday things after I am not able to work due to the virus. So right now I'm just staking my TRI and letting it build until I reach my target amount.

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 03:07:39 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2020, 07:27:13 PM by Mr.Supreme

Under help in the menu in the wallet, look at the copyrights and look at the dates.   Wink  Shocked
whalebone

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 01:23:42 PM

Under help in the menu in the wallet, look at the copyrights and look at the dates.   Wink  Shocked

hmmm... what does it mean?

Copyright © 2009-2015 The Bitcoin developers
Copyright © 2014-2015 Triangles team

in other news TRI traded above $3* on btcpop and network weight is up 100%

*volume is still very low. market not liquid... this is not financial advice...this is what dreams are made of

Triangles Dream

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 02:56:54 PM

Cryptographic
TRIANGLES

No ICO
Premine 2 TRI from 2 blocks

Proof of Work July 16, 2014
X13
block 3 - 10325

Proof of Stake
July 31, 2014
Qt5 PoS over TOR with hardcoded seednode
block 10326 - Infinity
33% annual PoS interest

120 seconds block target interval
4 confirms maturity on send
7 confirms maturity on reward
1 hour minimum stake age

featuring secure wallet to wallet messages

Block Explorer
https://explorer.triangles.technology/

Richlist Top 100

https://explorer.triangles.technology/richlist

bootstrap can skip the syncing of early blocks
-find the "triangles" folder inside "roaming" folder inside "appdata" folder inside "your admin user name" folder inside "Users" folder inside "C:"
-should look like this
C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\triangles
-for mac
~/Library/Application Support/triangles
-paste the "blk0001", "txleveldb", "database" and "peer" files from the largest Bootstrap and overwrite existing files found inside "triangles" folder

Bootstrap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dKPqGuM7zYSuOyAJDXwn1hqKzWCdAS8N?usp=sharing
http://cryptochainer.com/

Brain Wallet
TRI algo = 65

Exchanges
https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=TRI/BTC
https://btcpop.co/Exchange/TRI

Since 2014 this ultra fast wealth storage coin has set benchmarks still yet untouched.  One of the first, if not, the first coin completely under ToR.  The earliest of coins to include a hardcoded seednode.  First Qt5 wallet with incredibly smooth syncing.  The coins move instantly even till this day!  Block Target Intervals set at two minutes to make steady blocks without having confirms mixed up.  The quick maturity of sent and rewarded coins make for clean ledgers and a short time to wait to spend.  The blockchain is reasonable on the system by adding around 100 MB to the hard-drive each year. 

Due to the wealth storage nature of the coin it brings delicate volume to the exchanges and are very sought after by high level Cyber Punks.

During stable moments on the market, Triangles were back by a coffee vendor, an avocado vendor and even art was also tethered to TRI.  TRI also made it to a few gambling sites.

Masternode entry to Triangles is fairly easy because any staking wallet becomes a masternode.  This makes it easy for even beginners to become involved with Triangles in a big way.  Triangles is a perfect gift for crypto noobies that are interested and wishes to become involved in this new innovation.  For example if you gift 200 TRI (~$100 USD at .50) to a friend, then they can secure the network, receive rewards, become a masternode, have a Tor address, connected automatically to a peer from the hardcoded seednode, featured on the top 100 on the richlist, own one of the very best wallet ever created, and never burned by greedy developers or community doing everything to hardfork while you store your wealth for the long run.  TRI to say that about any other coin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 10:49:28 PM

*volume is still very low. market not liquid... this is not financial advice...this is what dreams are made of

Really TRI traded above $3, its been a long time since we have seen anything like this but then again I don't pay attention to the price and just continue to stake my TRI and let it grow for the future. Well it doesn't really surprise me as TRI is a low circulating supply coin and with all the farming hype right now people will be looking for other coins to buy and stake which farming basically sort of is. Staking will have its day once ETH switches over to staking and then we could see coins like TRI explode especially with the low supply and staking rewards.

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 09:19:24 PM

Cryptographic
TRIANGLES

No ICO
Premine 2 TRI from 2 blocks

Proof of Work July 16, 2014
X13
block 3 - 10325

Proof of Stake
July 31, 2014
Qt5 PoS over TOR with hardcoded seednode
block 10326 - Infinity
33% annual PoS interest

120 seconds block target interval
4 confirms maturity on send
7 confirms maturity on reward
1 hour minimum stake age

featuring secure wallet to wallet messages

Block Explorer
https://explorer.triangles.technology/

Richlist Top 100

https://explorer.triangles.technology/richlist

bootstrap can skip the syncing of early blocks
-find the "triangles" folder inside "roaming" folder inside "appdata" folder inside "your admin user name" folder inside "Users" folder inside "C:"
-should look like this
C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\triangles
-for mac
~/Library/Application Support/triangles
-paste the "blk0001", "txleveldb", "database" and "peer" files from the largest Bootstrap and overwrite existing files found inside "triangles" folder

Bootstrap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dKPqGuM7zYSuOyAJDXwn1hqKzWCdAS8N?usp=sharing
http://cryptochainer.com/

Brain Wallet
TRI algo = 65

Exchanges
https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=TRI/BTC
https://btcpop.co/Exchange/TRI

Since 2014 this ultra fast wealth storage coin has set benchmarks still yet untouched.  One of the first, if not, the first coin completely under ToR.  The earliest of coins to include a hardcoded seednode.  First Qt5 wallet with incredibly smooth syncing.  The coins move instantly even till this day!  Block Target Intervals set at two minutes to make steady blocks without having confirms mixed up.  The quick maturity of sent and rewarded coins make for clean ledgers and a short time to wait to spend.  The blockchain is reasonable on the system by adding around 100 MB to the hard-drive each year.  

Due to the wealth storage nature of the coin it brings delicate volume to the exchanges and are very sought after by high level Cyber Punks.

During stable moments on the market, Triangles were back by a coffee vendor, an avocado vendor and even art was also tethered to TRI.  TRI also made it to a few gambling sites.

Masternode entry to Triangles is fairly easy because any staking wallet becomes a masternode.  This makes it easy for even beginners to become involved with Triangles in a big way.  Triangles is a perfect gift for crypto noobies that are interested and wishes to become involved in this new innovation.  For example if you gift 200 TRI (~$100 USD at .50) to a friend, then they can secure the network, receive rewards, become a masternode, have a Tor address, connected automatically to a peer from the hardcoded seednode, featured on the top 100 on the richlist, own one of the very best wallet ever created, and never burned by greedy developers or community doing everything to hardfork while you store your wealth for the long run.  TRI to say that about any other coin.

Does this mean TRI is officially infinite coin cap?  Shocked 
This is Official now?  Shocked
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 09:37:48 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2020, 10:50:09 PM by Mr.Supreme

I think it means The Bitcoin developers helped to develope  TRI!  Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: