Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:59:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102264 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 10:53:41 PM

Cryptographic
TRIANGLES

No ICO
Premine 2 TRI from 2 blocks

Proof of Work July 16, 2014
X13
block 3 - 10325

Proof of Stake
July 31, 2014
Qt5 PoS over TOR with hardcoded seednode
block 10326 - Infinity
33% annual PoS interest

120 seconds block target interval
4 confirms maturity on send
7 confirms maturity on reward
1 hour minimum stake age

featuring secure wallet to wallet messages

Block Explorer
https://explorer.triangles.technology/

Richlist Top 100

https://explorer.triangles.technology/richlist

bootstrap can skip the syncing of early blocks
-find the "triangles" folder inside "roaming" folder inside "appdata" folder inside "your admin user name" folder inside "Users" folder inside "C:"
-should look like this
C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\triangles
-for mac
~/Library/Application Support/triangles
-paste the "blk0001", "txleveldb", "database" and "peer" files from the largest Bootstrap and overwrite existing files found inside "triangles" folder

Bootstrap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dKPqGuM7zYSuOyAJDXwn1hqKzWCdAS8N?usp=sharing
https://mega.nz/file/SolDDbiI#y9oHvgKlsPNduf5-0ZyV8XHREk6yknqZx4k9eMV7pKs
http://cryptochainer.com/

Brain Wallet
TRI algo = 65

Exchanges
https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=TRI/BTC
https://btcpop.co/Exchange/TRI

Since 2014 this ultra fast wealth storage coin has set benchmarks still yet untouched.  One of the first, if not, the first coin completely under ToR.  The earliest of coins to include a hardcoded seednode.  First Qt5 wallet with incredibly smooth syncing.  The coins move instantly even till this day!  Block Target Intervals set at two minutes to make steady blocks without having confirms mixed up.  The quick maturity of sent and rewarded coins make for clean ledgers and a short time to wait to spend.  The blockchain is reasonable on the system by adding around 100 MB to the hard-drive each year.  

Due to the wealth storage nature of the coin it brings delicate volume to the exchanges and are very sought after by high level Cyber Punks.

During stable moments on the market, Triangles were back by a coffee vendor, an avocado vendor and even art was also tethered to TRI.  TRI also made it to a few gambling sites.

Masternode entry to Triangles is fairly easy because any staking wallet becomes a masternode.  This makes it easy for even beginners to become involved with Triangles in a big way.  Triangles is a perfect gift for crypto noobies that are interested and wishes to become involved in this new innovation.  For example if you gift 200 TRI (~$100 USD at .50) to a friend, then they can secure the network, receive rewards, become a masternode, have a Tor address, connected automatically to a peer from the hardcoded seednode, featured on the top 100 on the richlist, own one of the very best wallet ever created, and never burned by greedy developers or community doing everything to hardfork while you store your wealth for the long run.  TRI to say that about any other coin.

Does this mean TRI is officially infinite coin cap?  Shocked 
This is Official now?  Shocked

I don't mind if it is infinite cap as TRI has low inflation anyway. I just checked the block explorer and see that there is only 160k TRI coin supply which is super low and hasn't really gone up much since we passed 120k coin supply which was meant to be the cap I believe.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mr.Supreme

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 03:08:33 AM

Correct, also difficulty would adjust accordingly.  Smiley
DecentralCore

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 10:10:17 AM

I think the original PoW target was 120,000 coins.  the idea that people would love the coin as much so to mine without reward was absurd.  while working out tech issues the community of miners that took the coin over decided 33% annual rewards so it would take 3 years before doubling supply.  🔺 keeping low coin count and mining incentives balanced Forevermore!  After ever 3 years it actually adds 🔺 incentive to continue mining.  🔺🔺🔺

Triangles grows Triennially🔺🔺🔺

We should mention 120,000 was and old target for coin cap but should not be something people see as to identify the coin.

the identity should be the 3 years it takes to double supply.
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 02:45:15 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 02:40:55 AM by whalebone

Correct, also difficulty would adjust accordingly.  Smiley

Triangles Dream and DecentralCore have me feeling like i woke up in a different Mandela effect. Such team. So few TRI.

The payout ratios are great for both individual and network. Most folks miss the TOR and masternode nature of TRI POS.

We will miss the days of sub 10k network weight

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
whalebone

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 02:54:35 PM

Under help in the menu in the wallet, look at the copyrights and look at the dates.   Wink  Shocked

hmmm... what does it mean?

Copyright © 2009-2015 The Bitcoin developers
Copyright © 2014-2015 Triangles team

in other news TRI traded above $3* on btcpop and network weight is up 100%

*volume is still very low. market not liquid... this is not financial advice...this is what dreams are made of

Really TRI traded above $3, its been a long time since we have seen anything like this but then again I don't pay attention to the price and just continue to stake my TRI and let it grow for the future. Well it doesn't really surprise me as TRI is a low circulating supply coin and with all the farming hype right now people will be looking for other coins to buy and stake which farming basically sort of is. Staking will have its day once ETH switches over to staking and then we could see coins like TRI explode especially with the low supply and staking rewards.

Roughly 5 TRI at $3. 🤷and snapshot was at BTC $12k+, overall trend is up. Just MAX view on btcpop. Im trading TRI locally at $.50 and valuing at $1 of purchase power in our cafe thanks to POS reward earning

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
whalebone

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 03:00:36 PM

Under help in the menu in the wallet, look at the copyrights and look at the dates.   Wink  Shocked

hmmm... what does it mean?

Copyright © 2009-2015 The Bitcoin developers
Copyright © 2014-2015 Triangles team

in other news TRI traded above $3* on btcpop and network weight is up 100%

*volume is still very low. market not liquid... this is not financial advice...this is what dreams are made of

I think it means The Bitcoin developers helped to develope  TRI!  Shocked Shocked

I don't want to DASH hopes and tbh, idk... Most coins I know pay homage to btc devs or other trend setting coins they borrow code from in the open source multiverse.

In wurstgelee we trust

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 10:51:24 PM

Its good to see this thread active again with more people coming and posting here. I always said when I first got into TRI 3 years ago that this coin was one of the best staking coins out there and that I believe it is a hidden gem and still is as not many people even know about TRI. I think we'll see the days of $10 TRI return in the future as more people find out about this coin. I think getting listed on another exchange would help but most charge crazy fees just to list now days.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 02:51:24 PM

Its good to see this thread active again with more people coming and posting here. I always said when I first got into TRI 3 years ago that this coin was one of the best staking coins out there and that I believe it is a hidden gem and still is as not many people even know about TRI. I think we'll see the days of $10 TRI return in the future as more people find out about this coin. I think getting listed on another exchange would help but most charge crazy fees just to list now days.

willing to offer exchange 1% TRI airdrop for listing ~1600 TRI

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 10:59:58 PM

The only reasonable priced exchange to list on that I know of is Unnamed exchange as I believe their fee is still around 0.05 - 0.06 BTC which compared to most is a lot cheaper as most charge a lot more then this. Unnamed is also listed on Coinmarketcap which is another good thing.

DecentralCore

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:39:13 PM

The only reasonable priced exchange to list on that I know of is Unnamed exchange as I believe their fee is still around 0.05 - 0.06 BTC which compared to most is a lot cheaper as most charge a lot more then this. Unnamed is also listed on Coinmarketcap which is another good thing.
the price .05 btc is a one time fee?
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 11:25:41 PM

I believe so mate, last I checked in with the owner of the exchange it was this price. It might be 0.06 BTC now but even if it is, its still a lot cheaper then 99% of all the exchanges out there that charge crazy fees for listings. They do have a thread on this forum somewhere, so you could ask in there.

I really think that in this next cycle TRI could do very well if it gets on another exchange and with some marketing it could really start to gain some serious attention like it did back a couple years ago.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

I believe so mate, last I checked in with the owner of the exchange it was this price. It might be 0.06 BTC now but even if it is, its still a lot cheaper then 99% of all the exchanges out there that charge crazy fees for listings. They do have a thread on this forum somewhere, so you could ask in there.

I really think that in this next cycle TRI could do very well if it gets on another exchange and with some marketing it could really start to gain some serious attention like it did back a couple years ago.
i sent 'Unnamed Exchange' a support ticket.  i have .05 btc in my coinomi that i am willing to spare.

i feel that we should develop Generally Accepted Cryptocurrency Principles (GACP) within our community to gear this coin for global acceptance. 
The two issues i find that we can agree on is nature of this coin in the exchanges and this coin while staking.

Triangles is an absolute monster in the exchange.  Mathmatically 1 TRI coin can reach over 70x the price of BTC so it tempts people to move TRI to the exchange to score ATH when TRI starts to move.  TRI eats BTC like a piranha eatting goldfish so our community is left with no BTC to support buy wall.  Turning people to attempt to short trade this very dangerous coin.  The truth is that this coin is a dinosaurs in the exchange.  The technology and mathematics actually gears this coin to scientists and people that love good technology.  I would gear our future TRI community towards having more long term scientists and less short traders.

TRI wallet is the best.  For TRI to grow with more staking wallets, we need to open rewards to those without many coins.  I propose, that anyone with  5% supply or more in one wallet, that they age their coins for lump-sum rewards.  This will open more oppurtunities to those with less coins to catch some steady rewards securing our blockchain much more.

anyways i'll keep you guys updated on adding to unnamed exchange.

That would be great if you could do this for the TRI community. I can spare 0.005 from the signature campaign that I'm currently in and I can send that to you once TRI is listed on Unnamed and when I get paid from the campaign as its monthly at the moment. I do think that having TRI on another exchange will bring more awareness to this project.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 11:08:46 PM

Unnamed Exchange seems to have the most ultra fast support!!! The owner contacted me an hour or so after i sent a support ticket.   it will be a great home for scooping a  nice stash of TRI and start earning rewards!  Ultra fast coins deserves an ultra fast exchange like this one. The website works like a charm also.  Thanks for finding this site and lets all keep an eye out for more exchanges on coinmarketcap.  Don't worry about sending me anything, but help me flush out all the short traders off the exchange.

(GACP) lets spread the word about TRI to scientists and mathematicians instead of people only for profit.  We can gain enough traction that people will micro Tritoshi withdraw because TRI is more powerful in wallet ageing and rewarding.  It doesn't take but a handful.

(GACP) If you really need  to rid TRI, then leave TRI on the sell wall and wait
                    DO NOT DUMP INTO BUY WALL
                               It disturbs some of the community members perception
                                of the coin and lead them to forget
                                how awesome TRI technology really is.

(GACP) If you need to post your TRI on sell wall, then practice posting your
                    TRI above 1 BTC
                               1 TRI should actually be 100 BTC
                                          21,000,000 BTC / 160,000 TRI = 131.25 BTC = 1 TRI

(GACP)  if we get on Unnamed Exchange then we should start the sell wall at 131.25 BTC and sell wall posts under that price is a gift to humanity.  I suspect there will be dumpers if that becomes the price, so build the buy wall as slow as possible.  Most short traders want the wall to be right up against each other and we don't want to attract them or even let them touch this amazing coin for an attempt to profit.

(GACP)  Keep the gap on sell wall and buy wall wide open.  DO NOT CLOSE THE GAP.
                     Keep sell wall at 131.25 BTC ---EVERYONE--- POST YOUR TRI at this SELL price and NO LOWER I want this to be a whole community expirement.
                     Keep buy wall as low as these short traders are willing to rid TRI to you
                                   DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE PRICE do not fill inbetween the buy wall and sell wall gap as to fix the price.  We want all short traders to have absolutly zero TRI and never afford them again.  Then we can get TRI closer to 100 BTC, its mathematical value and where TRI belongs.

(GACP)  Try not to tip TRI to anyone that isn't interested in staking the rewards from the wallet.  They become the short traders we want to rid.  They become an enemy to the community, if you want to give them tip, tip BTC.  TRI is much too dangerous to tip.  Tipping 1 TRI is like tipping 131.25 BTC that they suck out of the community pool.

So Unnamed will be listing TRI soon?

I agree as I have been using Unnamed exchange since it launched and has been a great exchange for many staking coins similar to TRI which is why I suggested it. Yes of course I can help support TRI on there once it is listed, actually it will work out perfectly as I use other staking coins to buy up TRI as the coins I stake are listed on Unnamed so it will make it a lot easier and save on fees.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2020, 10:44:28 PM

Unnamed Exchange seems to have the most ultra fast support!!! The owner contacted me an hour or so after i sent a support ticket.   it will be a great home for scooping a  nice stash of TRI and start earning rewards!  Ultra fast coins deserves an ultra fast exchange like this one. The website works like a charm also.  Thanks for finding this site and lets all keep an eye out for more exchanges on coinmarketcap.  Don't worry about sending me anything, but help me flush out all the short traders off the exchange.

(GACP) lets spread the word about TRI to scientists and mathematicians instead of people only for profit.  We can gain enough traction that people will micro Tritoshi withdraw because TRI is more powerful in wallet ageing and rewarding.  It doesn't take but a handful.

(GACP) If you really need  to rid TRI, then leave TRI on the sell wall and wait
                    DO NOT DUMP INTO BUY WALL
                               It disturbs some of the community members perception
                                of the coin and lead them to forget
                                how awesome TRI technology really is.

(GACP) If you need to post your TRI on sell wall, then practice posting your
                    TRI above 1 BTC
                               1 TRI should actually be 100 BTC
                                          21,000,000 BTC / 160,000 TRI = 131.25 BTC = 1 TRI

(GACP)  if we get on Unnamed Exchange then we should start the sell wall at 131.25 BTC and sell wall posts under that price is a gift to humanity.  I suspect there will be dumpers if that becomes the price, so build the buy wall as slow as possible.  Most short traders want the wall to be right up against each other and we don't want to attract them or even let them touch this amazing coin for an attempt to profit.

(GACP)  Keep the gap on sell wall and buy wall wide open.  DO NOT CLOSE THE GAP.
                     Keep sell wall at 131.25 BTC ---EVERYONE--- POST YOUR TRI at this SELL price and NO LOWER I want this to be a whole community expirement.
                     Keep buy wall as low as these short traders are willing to rid TRI to you
                                   DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE PRICE do not fill inbetween the buy wall and sell wall gap as to fix the price.  We want all short traders to have absolutly zero TRI and never afford them again.  Then we can get TRI closer to 100 BTC, its mathematical value and where TRI belongs.

(GACP)  Try not to tip TRI to anyone that isn't interested in staking the rewards from the wallet.  They become the short traders we want to rid.  They become an enemy to the community, if you want to give them tip, tip BTC.  TRI is much too dangerous to tip.  Tipping 1 TRI is like tipping 131.25 BTC that they suck out of the community pool.

So Unnamed will be listing TRI soon?

I agree as I have been using Unnamed exchange since it launched and has been a great exchange for many staking coins similar to TRI which is why I suggested it. Yes of course I can help support TRI on there once it is listed, actually it will work out perfectly as I use other staking coins to buy up TRI as the coins I stake are listed on Unnamed so it will make it a lot easier and save on fees.

Sender: TillKoeln 29/09/2020 3:42:38 AM
 ok. Thank you.  listing will take 2-3 Days .

Generally Accepted Cryptocurrency Principles (GACP)  We should personally seek out new people interested in a lifetime of Crypto involvement to sell your TRI to, instead random people of the exchange.  TRI is much more useful in the hands of someone that wants to secure network then random Pump and Dump Short Traders in exchange.
Before you send TRI to exchange, find the person who wants TRI, to stake for lifetime, then meet at exchange for deal.  DO NOT RANDOMLY SELL YOUR COINS in exchange it creates resistance and depletion.

The community in the past allready distributed over 10% supply at the time in tips and many giveaways so there is no need to bring awareness to this most dangerous coin.  TRI = Dragon's Fire, so don't set the world and our village on fire.

Thanks for letting us all know so we should see TRI listed within the next 3 days. I can't wait as I already have some funds on there waiting to buy up some TRI. I know that I won't be selling any of my TRI as I want to keep stacking for the future. I can also help with a little marketing on Twitter once TRI is listed on Unnamed exchange as I have over 15k followers and I use to tweet about TRI back a few years ago along with Mocho so maybe he might get back into TRI as well.

DecentralCore

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 12:09:59 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 03:23:22 AM by DecentralCore

Here are your guidelines to coin pricing if you are inclined to move coins or Tritoshis into the exchange.

coins in circulation

btc               18500000     /160000  =     115.62      BTC/TRI     for 1
ltc                65570000                   =     409.8        LTC/TRI    for 1
doge     126480000000                   =     790500      DOGE/TRI     for 1
eth             112800000                   =     705           ETH/TRI     for 1
xmr              17710000                   =     110.6875  XMR/TRI    for 1
waves         103150000                   =     644.68       WAVES/TRI   for 1
usdt        15501000000                   =     96881.25  USDT/TRI    for 1

I hope the science and math community doesn't budge and help bring this coin into mathematical equilibrium.  only holders can post sell wall or sell into buy wall.  lets stay true to math.

amount of TRI needed to withdrawl from this Super Wallet (TRIFOREVER) to gain a single other coin

0.00864902 TRI     for 1 BTC            at     115.62000000
0.00244021 TRI     for 1 LTC            at      409.80000000
0.00000126 TRI     for 1 DOGE        at  790500.00000000
0.00141843 TRI     for 1 ETH           at       705.00000000
0.00903444 TRI     for 1 XMR          at       110.68750000
0.00155115 TRI     for 1 WAVES      at        644.68000000
0.00001032 TRI     for 1 USTD        at    96881.25000000

you know why = math
jrush

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:31:47 PM

Hello Triangle Fans,

I am looking to acquire a large quantity TRI, and wouldn't mind making a deal off the books.

I have a couple of buy orders open on BTC Pop, but does anyone have an offer they can make? I am looking for something on the order of 1000 TRI, and I will work with you over one of the TRI exchange options available.

Also, special thanks to everyone who has continued contributing (particularly to the process of getting listed on exchanges) during these trying times. Thank you.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 11:06:28 PM

Hello Triangle Fans,

I am looking to acquire a large quantity TRI, and wouldn't mind making a deal off the books.

I have a couple of buy orders open on BTC Pop, but does anyone have an offer they can make? I am looking for something on the order of 1000 TRI, and I will work with you over one of the TRI exchange options available.

Also, special thanks to everyone who has continued contributing (particularly to the process of getting listed on exchanges) during these trying times. Thank you.

The problem with BTCPop is that there isn't any liquidity on there so I suggest that you wait for Unnamed exchange as hopefully some will set up some sell orders on there to get things started and then you might be able to accumulate the amount you need to start staking. I know I plan to help support the TRI books on there but won't be selling any at this stage.

jrush

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:45:16 AM

Hello Triangle Fans,

The problem with BTCPop is that there isn't any liquidity on there so I suggest that you wait for Unnamed exchange as hopefully some will set up some sell orders on there to get things started and then you might be able to accumulate the amount you need to start staking. I know I plan to help support the TRI books on there but won't be selling any at this stage.

i am willing to help if you are willing to work with me.

it sounds like you want to stake for rewards?  are you here to support this scientific and mathematical community for the long run?  if so i am willing to get your bag to 1000 TRI

how much BTC do you feel 1000 TRI is worth?  Once Unnamed Exchange opens place your bid for 1000 TRI at a reasonable price on the buy wall (i spent $5 USD for 1 TRI in the past) so 1 USD - .50 cents is reasonable ~.00010000 BTC.  i will slightly work up buy wall and fullfill your order.  
every few days work the buy bid up the buy wall till your BTC is depleted, if we meet the sell wall then buy those cheap TRI.  then send me your TRI address with at least one confirmed reward and i will fill the difference caused by working up the buy wall with me.

This will flush out short traders while adding to network security and giving you lowest price i can offer.  I will be watching and tracking the exchange and your TRI wallet as to make sure you're honest.

btw never rush a developer or they will spit in the code

also whalebone that 1% for an exchange can go into btcpop faucet if you like Smiley

I am just looking to acquire some supply to stake and help participate. TRI reminds me of the early days of cryptocurrency, where the participants are more in it for the fun of it. I am not sure on what basis this claim about supporting the scientific community is (besides the nerdy nature of the name and its nostalgic feel). Are there any examples of any real scientists endorsing or using TRI?

I also am signed up for Unnamed.exchange (that's the one a handful of you guys have been plugging recently, right) - "The world's most advanced crypto trading platform" (bold claims). Somehow, I am skeptical that it will solve the liquidity problem. Is there evidence that it will be different from BTCPop or Cratex?

I would say ~1000 TRI is worth maybe 0.038 BTC to me right now. I understand the lack of liquidity on BTCPop, which is why I am trying to see if there is anyone wanting to sell on here. So if anyone posts an order to sell TRI between 0.000035 BTC and maybe 0.000045 BTC, I am inclined to buy. I will be staking on my own infrastructure in an effort to further bolster the network.

I wouldn't dream of rushing the developer. I'm a lazy (er... *cough* creative) developer that hates being rushed as well.
jrush

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:58:50 AM

Hello Triangle Fans,

You really think there will be more liquidity on unnamed compared with cratex or BTCPop?
jrush

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:26:18 PM

So, I had some issues compiling from source a couple of years in the past and gave up (I haven't tried recently). I am a little bit out of my element, as I am more of a frontend developer.

Is there anyone who might be willing to share a pre-compiled daemon to test out? We could benefit from maybe requesting integration with Coinomi wallet. I'm willing to help out with that if someone wants to give me some pointers on compiling from source, I have never done this before.

https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000009776-which-coins-do-you-support-how-can-i-add-more-

I am going to try to compile again over this weekend and post more updates about my escapades.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: