Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102258 times)
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 12:25:26 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2021, 02:48:51 AM by whalebone

I just wonder how many TRI are on Cryptopia before it closed its doors? I also wonder if we'll ever see them coins again in circulation as I suspect a lot of people that had TRI on there have forgotten about them now even with people receiving emails. So in fact the circulating supply is a lot less then what the block explorer is showing if these coins are gone forever.

I believe this is the address

TCeMC6j3Hsreb4tYCMDP2K6BiPVz92tNke

smh. Not even staking

#dontpanic grant thorton turtle dragging radioactive truck nuts

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
DecentralCore

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 07:24:07 AM

please build from your end and send trianglesd here

https://i.imgur.com/sneZPyg.jpg
whalebone

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 11:32:40 AM

please build from your end and send trianglesd here

https://i.imgur.com/sneZPyg.jpg

Hmmm. I sent him a trianglesd and a link to a built version in the repository I created. I will check in with him. Thank you.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
whalebone

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 01:43:09 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 04:45:45 PM by whalebone

The issue is from SSL incompatibility from 16.04 to 18.04. Wurstgelee is aware of the issue and I'm working on a fix. Ricgard and I are in communication.

DecentralCore

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:54:34 PM

The issue is from SSL incompatibility from 16.04 to 18.04. Wurstgelee is aware of the issue and I'm working on a fix. Ricgard and I are in communication.

🙌🏽 Whalebone!
whalebone

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 10:31:31 PM

🙌🏽 Whalebone!

tbh im out of my element on this fix and it seems like a tedious process without a simple fix. I sent some new stackoverflow solutions to wurstgelee to see what they think.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 06:43:08 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2021, 01:03:42 PM by whalebone

I was just airdropped on altmarkets commensurate to recent liquidity distributions.

This may coincide with what I believe is new staking activity on #1 wallet. It's hard charging 10Tri per pay every few minutes and increased network stake weight by solid 33% +. I could have sworn that address was dormant but honestly i forget. I had a dormant wallet and it went wild for a minute after first connect.

Even though we are having sato interface issues, im high on stakecenter tokeman faucet & TRI GOD airdrops. Maybe newly woke dragon wallet is running a 2021 matching liquidity grant?

Were they waiting to return for btctalk page 66?

This is a great time to be alive and triangled.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 06:57:57 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2021, 07:24:37 AM by whalebone

"Only $2.99" while supplies last

whalebone

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 07:10:20 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2021, 03:10:21 PM by whalebone

micro bikini concept "cryptophelia swiming in the crypto"

I'm working on distribution ratios for the TRI faucet at https://stakecenter.co/?join=whalebone

currently 2 flows:

1. 1 TRI every 33 hours
2. .003 TRI every 3 minutes

Update:

1 flow: .33333333 TRI every 33 hours

1 flow: .033333333 TRI every 3 hours

1 flow: .11111111 TRI every 3 hours

1 flow: .11111111 TRI every 8 hours

1 flow: .03333333 TRI every 3 hours

1 flow: .03333333 TRI every 333 minutes

1 flow: .03333333 TRI every 3333 minutes

UPDATE: Had to turn off the faucet on stakecenter due to heavy draw. Over 600 hits in 24 hours. Please use the faucet at moordetro.it ! I will reload SC faucet after BTCPop is utilized!

I will continue to adjust to optimal enjoyment efficiency.  Demand is high and I want everyone to have 1 TRI. This should more rapidly bring a sustainable period where we can distribute maximumly.

Mr.Supreme

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:39:01 AM

https://i.imgur.com/xvd2AhK.jpg

micro bikini concept "cryptophelia swiming in the crypto"

I'm working on distribution ratios for the TRI faucet at https://stakecenter.co/?join=whalebone

currently 2 flows:

1. 1 TRI every 33 hours
2. .003 TRI every 3 minutes

Update:

1 flow: .33333333 every 33 hours

I will continue to adjust to optimal enjoyment efficiency.  Demand is high and I want everyone to have 1 TRI. This should more rapidly bring a sustainable period where we can distribute maximumly.

Thank you Dragon wallet 1.

Been watching Network weight is increasing also  Shocked  🔺
TrYko

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 03:45:18 PM

the TRI is at the bottom of the can of btcpop.com sad.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 06:55:59 PM

I dont know why. It has nearly $3k value of TRI (692) if moved to gram.black btc market.

"Drain the faucet!" We can keep both faucets great again. 700 TRI is a strong fraction of 1% of the economy.

TRI rare like dune spice. The regents of whalebone conferred and will no longer suppply faucet market demand on both exchanges until btcpop has been distributed.

Perhaps they need to update algo that places coin distro value? .033333333 every 3333 to 13333 minutes with rising value would be a nice airdrop with the long run considered.

btcpop.co

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:33:18 AM

I dont know why. It has nearly $3k value of TRI (692) if moved to gram.black btc market.

"Drain the faucet!" We can keep both faucets great again. 700 TRI is a strong fraction of 1% of the economy.

TRI rare like dune spice. The regents of whalebone conferred and will no longer suppply faucet market demand on both exchanges until btcpop has been distributed.

Perhaps they need to update algo that places coin distro value? .033333333 every 3333 to 13333 minutes with rising value would be a nice airdrop with the long run considered.

The algo is simple.
Faucet balance /10k = Claim amount. Updated every 15 minutes.
The faucet is refilled from the staking fee ( 2% ).
If a coin is low it is less claimed and the balance can grow.
The more a coin is staked the more goes to the faucet as well.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 07:51:58 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2021, 09:27:10 PM by whalebone

The algo is simple.

Thank you for the algo details. Perhaps relative TRI scarcity has it at a dissadvantage in the staking portion of the algo. Would you consider adjusting the 10k for TRI due to relative scarcity? Maybe / by 3K? Hopefully arbitrage will catch on between these great exchanges. The faucet has the last volume of TRI allocated for distribution in 2020 and we are still staking for 2021 distro.

btcpop.co

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 01:17:52 AM

The algo is simple.

Thank you for the algo details. Perhaps relative TRI scarcity has it at a dissadvantage in the staking portion of the algo. Would you consider adjusting the 10k for TRI due to relative scarcity? Maybe / by 3K? Hopefully arbitrage will catch on between these great exchanges. The faucet has the last volume of TRI allocated for distribution in 2020 and we are still staking for 2021 distro.

The algo wont be changed, and can't be changed for a single coin with the current codebase.
The faucet is kept pretty simple in code and functions.
The best way to increase the claim rewards is to deposit TRI to stake them, the more staked the bigger the faucet balance grows.
100% of the staking fees goes to the faucet.

EDIT: I donated the 40.x TRI i had to the faucet.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 01:40:09 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 03:40:49 AM by whalebone

The algo is simple.

The algo wont be changed, and can't be changed for a single coin with the current codebase.
The faucet is kept pretty simple in code and functions.
The best way to increase the claim rewards is to deposit TRI to stake them, the more staked the bigger the faucet balance grows.
100% of the staking fees goes to the faucet.

EDIT: I donated the 40.x TRI i had to the faucet.

I understand. I just thought to ask. The faucet is so full! 700+TRI is the moral equivalent of 84000 btc if i did the math correctly.. I would like to reimburse you the 40TRI after this next staking round. Thank you for all you do and have done to keep TRI alive. If not for BTCpop, TRI would have been exchangeless for years.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 08:33:37 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2021, 03:01:35 AM by whalebone

Stakecenter boss just told me TRI is on https://coinpaprika.com/coin/tri-triangles/

It only shows TRI/RDD data atm.

TRI Holding steady at 7k-8k sats. That has TRI the most valuable stake payout on gram.black.

Although not yet liquid past $1k, TRI is at ~$700k en route to $1M although I think there may be far fewer coins in actual circulation.

Grant Thorton has a large wallet. It will no doubt add some coins to the network wheeeeeeeeeen they do pay us back. Hopefully they will dump but I think they are the strategic type who wanted to grab a chunk of the pie. Let's get TRI out of grant's hands.

If you haven't filed a claim for your TRI, please do so at https://portal.cryptopia.co.nz/.

DecentralCore

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:38:43 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2021, 06:28:17 AM by DecentralCore

BTCPOP is the best home TRI ever had!  Bittrex bot blew, cryptopia sucked, altmarket rid the BTC trade pair, sato exchange cannot figure it out what Erex did in half a week.  Much thanks to the other exchanges that continue to support our experiment like Cratex, added by Mike the Great.  Unnamed Exchange is Super Solid.  Stake Center is our attempt to decentralize our staking exchanges.  And all our friends gifting other friends gifting family getting our future kids involved!

Much thanks to all those involved since 3angle, kernels10 for our first mac wallet, argakiig for our first windows wallet, all our mining sites for adding our x13 ToR during our Proof of Work days, and mammix2 for mac wallet during stuck days.  StephenJH, pseudonymdude, NightmareLev8, Pineapples, wurstgelee and whalebone are clear Legends in the relm of Triangles, and Robox, Mr.Supreme, vella85 are thanked for the hard work and support.

I am a little sad that Robox some how lost his coins, but that wordpress website that "ATTENTION: We stopped developing this coin! The project will not be continued!" is Troll to the max.  Why slander the coin for your folly?  Anyways triangles.network is misleading and should be taken down.  

Triangles  decided to stay True to core cryptographic by staying immutable (will never hardfork) and having No core centrality.  Triangles were mined completely over Tor since the start of PoW till now, making Triangles the first and maybe only crypto with Tor hardcoded since launch.  Triangles wallet is still coolest.

With all these other greedy idiot shit coins driven to continue to hardfork and hardware upgrades forcing software upgrades I think Triangles will become much more rare and so precious that computer upgrades will accommodate Triangles code.

Whalebone, I think we should connect Richard from Sato Exchange with Wurstgelee directly.  I doubt Sato Exchange wants to return my 0.0375 BTC back to me.
MrSir21

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:14:37 PM

"ATTENTION: We stopped developing this coin! The project will not be continued!" is Troll to the max.  Why slander the coin for your folly?  Anyways triangles.network is misleading and should be taken down. 

I completely agree that should be taken down, i feel like they do this when they think a project cant fail. So they try to get people to sell off so they can buy coins like TRI on the cheap. I also had HitBTC steal bout .14 BTC from me as well so i would not recommend using them in replacement either.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 09:47:16 PM

BTCPOP is the best home TRI ever had!  Bittrex bot blew, cryptopia sucked, altmarket rid the BTC trade pair, sato exchange cannot figure it out what Erex did in half a week.  Much thanks to the other exchanges that continue to support our experiment like Cratex, added by Mike the Great.  Unnamed Exchange is Super Solid.  Stake Center is our attempt to decentralize our staking exchanges.  And all our friends gifting other friends gifting family getting our future kids involved!

Much thanks to all those involved since 3angle, kernels10 for our first mac wallet, argakiig for our first windows wallet, all our mining sites for adding our x13 ToR during our Proof of Work days, and mammix2 for mac wallet during stuck days.  StephenJH, pseudonymdude, NightmareLev8, Pineapples, wurstgelee and whalebone are clear Legends in the relm of Triangles, and Robox, Mr.Supreme, vella85 are thanked for the hard work and support.

I am a little sad that Robox some how lost his coins, but that wordpress website that "ATTENTION: We stopped developing this coin! The project will not be continued!" is Troll to the max.  Why slander the coin for your folly?  Anyways triangles.network is misleading and should be taken down.  

Triangles  decided to stay True to core cryptographic by staying immutable (will never hardfork) and having No core centrality.  Triangles were mined completely over Tor since the start of PoW till now, making Triangles the first and maybe only crypto with Tor hardcoded since launch.  Triangles wallet is still coolest.

With all these other greedy idiot shit coins driven to continue to hardfork and hardware upgrades forcing software upgrades I think Triangles will become much more rare and so precious that computer upgrades will accommodate Triangles code.

Whalebone, I think we should connect Richard from Sato Exchange with Wurstgelee directly.  I doubt Sato Exchange wants to return my 0.375 BTC back to me.

I did my best to test and deliver build solutions but in the end they did not work. I think wurstgelee or a better dev than I will need to update some black pharoa global variables and perhaps rewrite some code to make TRI compatible with SATO containers.

It would be great to get ROBOX back in the community. Perhaps he could create a bounty on oddbank and we can make it rain a bit. I know the feeling of great avoidable loss and that we must always keep moving for the greatest blessings beyond the end of the road.

Thank you Decentralcore.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: