Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102255 times)
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 06:40:52 PM

We now have a proper ranking on
https://coinpaprika.com/coin/tri-triangles/

Showing gram.black and https://www.unnamed.exchange/ markets

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 02:48:25 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 01:29:27 PM by whalebone

New bootstrap compliments of SamiAhmed.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zFGkY5Tp2HcWamGy4v--56zkI9UYvx9N?usp=sharing

Thank you SamiAhmed!

https://oddb.io/users/139

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
SamiAhmed

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:54:04 AM

New bootstrap compliments of SamiAhmed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820103.1320

You're welcome.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 02:23:41 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 05:01:22 PM by whalebone

Grant Thornton has a large bag of TRI. Cry Please help clear their purse by filing your claim for your lost coins.

Check your Cryptopia registration email "Spam" or "Promotions" folder for an email from cryptopia or grant thornton.

https://portal.cryptopia.co.nz/ Shocked

Instead of turning the exchange back on and allowing us to withdraw our coins, Grant took the slow, strategic route of moving all server data from NZ to the US and are now requiring us to prove ownership by answering very specific questions. Roll Eyes

The easiest questions to answer are :

-Name 3 coins you had on Cryptopia. (Think real hard!)
-What date did you join Cryptopia? (Just search your registration email for your Cryptopia registration)

The supreme court of NZ ruled in OUR favor and set precedence that Grant cannot take our assets! Time to get them back. We know you have a choice in crypto. Thank you for flying TRI.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 06:25:14 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2021, 03:52:34 AM by whalebone

I wrote coinpaprika to update our website and coin supply info.

Coin supply currently 175k+

Official website is info.triangles.technology

Mr.Supreme

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:23:41 AM

Thank You so much!!   🔺
whalebone

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 08:24:37 PM

REDD coin players nibbled TRI to $85+ (very low volume) because coinpaprika no longer showing BTC pairing.

In light of this activity, the regents at whalebone conferred and have added support for REDD on oddbank.

We have also updated OPENGRAPH associations so your REDD address will auto populate facebook and instagram posts and DMs when you use you oddbank share link.

https://twitter.com/curiousbank/status/1363935021485219843?s=19

We fully support TRI/REDD economics

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 09:28:03 PM

Thank you for doing this as I've been looking for a site to track TRI as CMC and Coingecko haven't updated TRI in years. I even tweeted to Coingecko for them to update the stats but no reply from them. I never knew about Coinpapika so thanks for sharing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 01:45:14 AM

Thank you for doing this as I've been looking for a site to track TRI as CMC and Coingecko haven't updated TRI in years. I even tweeted to Coingecko for them to update the stats but no reply from them. I never knew about Coinpapika so thanks for sharing.

Andriej from Stakecenter suggested we reach out to them. I didn't get too far in regards to coin supply. I did not hear back about the website yet.

Here's what coinpaprika said:

Hello,

Unfortunately this endpoint can't work.
It should be formatted like this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/api.dws?q=circulating

Best regards,
Coinpaprika

Here is what I sent them:

https://explorer.triangles.technology/ext/getmoneysupply

Can anyone help me re write this? Or is it a server configuration issue? I don't want to bother wurstgelee and tbh I don't know who runs the server. DecentralCore?

DecentralCore

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 05:59:56 AM

Andriej from Stakecenter suggested we reach out to them. I didn't get too far in regards to coin supply. I did not hear back about the website yet.

Hello,

It should be formatted like this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/api.dws?q=circulating

Best regards,
Coinpaprika

Can anyone help me re write this? Or is it a server configuration issue? I don't want to bother wurstgelee and tbh I don't know who runs the server. DecentralCore?

127.0.0.1:3001/ext/getmoneysupply
whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 04:58:43 PM

127.0.0.1:3001/ext/getmoneysupply

Thank you DecentralCore, that did not work for me. It looks like a local node.

Maybe the .technology domain is throwing coinpaprica for a loop? Or does it have something to do with the "api?q=" portion?

I'm behind a vpn with a dynamic IP but am willing to setup a static VPN triangle node if that would be the solution.

SamiAhmed

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 10:35:56 PM

They're trying to tell you they need an API call/endpoint
DecentralCore

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 01:12:07 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2021, 01:02:22 AM by DecentralCore

Extended API
Return data from local indexes

maybe Dev made it extended API and from local indexes for a reason.  I have no clue how to help.

shoots guys, i spent over 5 BTC over the years gathering Triangles, adding exchanges, discord features, gifting friends, boosting low bag holders that secure network, developing awareness by tipping, TRI convos and loving this coin.  I love the vintage feel of this relic of an artifact.  The growing pains of 2014, were tough but bloomed into a blemishless, pure, clean coin that is projected to have a life cycle of a God.  Indestructable, unstoppable, spiritually justified, infinite, predetermined, available and all that come to TRIANGLES will be saved forevermore.

Coins that fork or planning to fork, rollback, swap, have premines, or ICOs are coins in an alternate demension with an unnatural birth conceived by murderous hors generally burning the child they created for profit or keeping the child alive to create mutations, chop limbs, shrink or stretch, memory wipe with fake reality, defiled, passed around for fat pigs that steal to take the last ounce of innocence away from you for a profit.  These coins want you to turn your back just for a second for them to burglarize your entire home with a Harkfork, just like these scammy exchanges that claim they in it for the right reasons.  

If you plan to fork     Your first plan sucked      Your coin sucks      You act retarded and make another one
If you fork                Your plan sucked             Your coin sucks      You hope no one noticed so u can burn for profit
If you rollback          You created a life = lie     Your coin sucks      Completely raped cyptographics with Rohypnol
If you swap              Your first plan sucked       You want to scam people with coins by burning, without noticing
IF you have Premine  You gonna scam because of an emotional break down and coin sucked from the start
If you ICO                You are planning on doing all of the above

The network consensus is to maintain the intregrety of every coin from the earliest adopters.
anyways I can never leave this coin...  but for now I bid you guys (in the forum) farewell

if you need me, I will be in Discord help desk (simple sync issues) or playing pokemon or rpg

Tri Text Support https://discord.gg/DgbCAVDB5y

eidit* i did make a Google Doc for coimmarketcap.  Maybe they can draw the return figure from a cell from the google doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cng0KxPSWjzJGlJ_sOzucz_hrsi8Zh3hlKSReg0IlNo/edit
stakecenter.co
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 08:19:46 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
Coinpaprika

I'm not sure, but it's probably the format.
Note that https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/api.dws?q=circulating here is text/plain
and here: https://explorer.triangles.technology/ext/getmoneysupply text/html
so they may not get the data

whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 04:03:53 PM

I noticed our network node count is down significantly over the past month and that the block explorer stopped tracking Movement data on FEB/18/21. The timing seems to coincide with discussion over BTCPOP faucet algo and me stating I would not be filling faucets until we drain BTCPOP. Sometimes I use pop culture rhetoric for amusement purposes only. Please do not derive any political affiliation from my diatribes!

My post was meant to encourage TRI fans to utilize BTCPOP because I had added a few hundred to it around the same time I started fauceting at Stakecenter and noticed it was not getting drained even though market activity is relatively strong at BTCPOP. I am intentionally not active on all exchanges. Arbitrage is a niche I would like to keep open for others and I'm not a BTC whale who can vask TX on multiple sends to keep buy orders full on all exchanges. I chose Stakecenter as my primary focus because I can control all faucet variables and the market is steady enough for me to support buys.

For transparency, I manage the second largest TRI wallet and have been committed to distributing roughly 1% of the TRI economy each year. Late last year I placed 420 TRI on all of our new exchanges to earn our partners some interest. When wallet #1 (sleeping dragon) came back online I realized my stake weight was not enough to reach yearly distribution goals and consolidated all the coin from our exchanges to maximize stake earnings. I will be redistributing to all exchanges/faucets when I break stake around JUNE/5/21. I will continue to break stake twice a year. Once my distribution goals are reached, I can no longer fill faucets until the end of the 6 month cycle.

I am primarily focused on oddbank.info and use instagram / twitter to relay updates. I will add a "quarterly report" here today to update you on what I am doing & where support is needed to position TRI on coinmarketcap by the end of 2021.

stakecenter.co
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 05:38:15 PM

#whalebone
you can use this link to update coinsupply on coinpaprika: https://app.stakecenter.co/stakecapi/?coin=TRI&method=getmoneysupply&type=legacy
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 09:33:05 PM

Has anyone noticed that the price on BTCPop doesn't really change when I check staking stats as I have some TRI on there staking. It always shows the dollar value of $0.12 which isn't right for a few hundred TRI that is currently staking so they must have some issue with their system that doesn't show the real price.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 12:48:54 AM

#whalebone
you can use this link to update coinsupply on coinpaprika: https://app.stakecenter.co/stakecapi/?coin=TRI&method=getmoneysupply&type=legacy

Thank you. I sent coinpaprika an email with your endpoint and a reminder about the change in website.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 01:12:17 AM

Has anyone noticed that the price on BTCPop doesn't really change when I check staking stats as I have some TRI on there staking. It always shows the dollar value of $0.12 which isn't right for a few hundred TRI that is currently staking so they must have some issue with their system that doesn't show the real price.

It likely has something to do with a lack of incoming aggregator data. The endpoint option from stakecenter.co legitimizes our coinpaprika ranking/output by adding 50k+ to our coinsupply. I'm not sure who BTCPOP uses for coin data and we are not anywhere else accurately.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 09:37:00 PM

It likely has something to do with a lack of incoming aggregator data. The endpoint option from stakecenter.co legitimizes our coinpaprika ranking/output by adding 50k+ to our coinsupply. I'm not sure who BTCPOP uses for coin data and we are not anywhere else accurately.

Ok, I was thinking that they get their data from their own exchange but even then it doesn't make sense as there are some trades that happen but the price still remains the same at $0.12 in the staking stats. I did send in a support ticket but no reply about this.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: