Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102258 times)
sun.king

Activity: 43
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 12:08:16 AM

post addnodes pls Grin
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 09:52:32 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 11:26:25 PM by whalebone

post addnodes pls Grin

Hello sun.king. Nodes are hard coded and maintained by some anonymous soul so no need to addnode. Just give your wallet a little time.

Here is a bootstrap from SamiAhmed https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zFGkY5Tp2HcWamGy4v--56zkI9UYvx9N?usp=sharing

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 11:14:27 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 11:49:55 PM by whalebone

Maybe the block explorer was having a bad day when I last posted. At the time it was reading 15 nodes and I'm used to seeing 25-30. Some of my nodes have better reception than others behind the VPN and I was showing 28 at last glance. The explorer is still not tracking MOVEMENT. Perhaps the block explorer db is full and the server needs to be reindexed? As you know the Triangles community is as anonymous as it is decentral so I don't know who to put the request to. I know the explorer is a considerable expense and I would like to create a bounty to contribute toward many years of service.

I've finished a working UI to support users in issuing assets or distributing signatures using a variety of my favorite altcoins that offer coin_control. It's a lofi web2.0 model meant for communities where distribution trust is reputation based and linked through coin addresses with social media contacts on oddbank. With the thrill of NFT minting and liquidity pool milking, I'm afraid many post-DOGE-Ethereum-Token-crypto-millionaires are forgetting the value of having a myriad of distributed autonomous/anonymous networks regardless of blockchain intelligence. And I still haven't read the memo that DeFi is exclusively DAPP chain. Imho, all coins are DeFi. Don't get me wrong, I'm ok with not being DeFi. But perhaps we could all be included in an AltFi category? Nevertheless, being "defunct" and "legacy" may come in handy for tax purposes in the long run.

With all that said, oddbank needs a running TRI block explorer for users to verify coin_control asset transactions. In addition to offering support to our current explorer, I am requesting support with building a backup explorer. I'm willing to fund the project fully and will post a bounty on oddbank at YOUR recommended TRI value. In the long run I would like to use this node to process transactions generated by the asset generator UI on oddbank.

Oddbank helps me network a variety of altcoins with the long term goal of these coins being valuable to others. Oddbank is running three bi-annual airdrops that will run for the next 10 years. TRI is one of the featured coins and will distribute at least 333 TRI via oddbank address airdrop each year. This is roughly one quarter of whalebone's yearly TRI distribution goals.

To bridge the gap between DeFi and Altcoins I'm planning to wrap some TRI into an NFT offering of some of your favorite TRI art. Much of my art references the users on this forum. If you are referenced in my art, you will get an issuance for free. Thank you for flying 🔺.

Please join me on oddbank and try issuing assets using coin control. I will send 1 TRI to the "signature" address of the next 33 assets! If you'd like to learn how to use coin_control or have any questions about oddbank, please contact me on t.me/oddbankerz

BTW, is TRI the only crypto with an emoji?

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
sun.king

Activity: 43
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 09:09:13 AM

I sync now  Grin
whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 01:21:19 PM

I sync now  Grin

Welcome to Triangles sun.king! I will airdrop you some TRI if you list your address on oddbank.info

whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 01:24:46 PM

New bootstrap URL compliments of SamiAhmed. https://oddb.io/users/139

--> bootstrap.triangle-coin.xyz

whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 01:26:43 PM

Coinpaprika responded last week. They said they will update our ranking page. . .

Mr.Supreme

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 08:47:55 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2021, 07:52:53 PM by Mr.Supreme

Coinpaprika responded last week. They said they will update our ranking page. . .

They need to update to the correct website also, because the one currently linked is not correct. Also it also says "Project defunct" which is also incorrect TRI continues to grow, with a rational and healthy proof of stake system, and an active community of members.
UgoDoge

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:27:55 PM

@whalebone Was looking for extra trade platform for TRI so one of your links gave me stakecenter.co So far all good. Trusted it seemed deposit trade all work fine. So I send more and other coins and there's almost 13k RDD missing in my stakecenter account. Put on exchange @10 sats and disapeared from my account next day zero btc sats recieved. No reply from support center 2 days now, discord shows it not just me having this issue last 2 days with RDD coin missing. Withdraw 11k RDD left not arriving and no reply on 13k RDD missing. So what is story stakecenter.co ?
whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 04:06:12 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2021, 04:22:43 PM by whalebone

@whalebone Was looking for extra trade platform for TRI so one of your links gave me stakecenter.co So far all good. Trusted it seemed deposit trade all work fine. So I send more and other coins and there's almost 13k RDD missing in my stakecenter account. Put on exchange @10 sats and disapeared from my account next day zero btc sats recieved. No reply from support center 2 days now, discord shows it not just me having this issue last 2 days with RDD coin missing. Withdraw 11k RDD left not arriving and no reply on 13k RDD missing. So what is story stakecenter.co ?

@UgoDoge Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I've not had a loss of coins but I have noticed some latency issues at times while issuing trades. I always give developers the benefit of the doubt and time to figure out the issue. Andriej has always responded to trollbox messages within 24 hours. I also know the frustration of the bleeding edge. Perhaps this is a scaling / throughput issue. Is it only for REDD? or are other coins having the issue?

@stakecenter.co can you confirm the issue and is there a solution? I'm always paranoid of gov agencies / corporate banks taking aim at the exchanges we support.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 04:11:43 PM

They need to update to the correct website also, because the one currently linked is not correct. Also it also says "Project defunct" which is also incorrect TRI continues to grow, with a rational and healthy proof of stake system, and an active community of members.

+1 I included the current website address in the last email to coinpaprika. I believe all variables will be updated at the same time and am assuming the "project defunct" will be removed at that time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an epic legacy alt pump that will be signaled by the return of the "defunct"!

UgoDoge

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 09:38:29 PM

@whalebone I asked in trollbox about the missing RDD on March 24 No respons on trollbox. Later send custumor help form March 24 and also today March 27. So far no respons on any. Withdrawl of 11k RDD (withdrawl the RDD coins to trade at btcpop) now says delayed hot wallet need refill. So I can understand that. And will wait for hotwallet refill. but still waiting for reply of support about missing RDD in my account. @stakecenter.co (username rheinefée)
@whalebone the paranoid complicated manipulated Smiley Me oké
whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 01:42:45 AM

@whalebone I asked in trollbox about the missing RDD on March 24 No respons on trollbox. Later send custumor help form March 24 and also today March 27. So far no respons on any. Withdrawl of 11k RDD (withdrawl the RDD coins to trade at btcpop) now says delayed hot wallet need refill. So I can understand that. And will wait for hotwallet refill. but still waiting for reply of support about missing RDD in my account. @stakecenter.co (username rheinefée)

@ugodoge My trollbox chat message regarding your issue was deleted. Maybe someone is treating as FUD. Very spooky. Andriej was last active on Discord 3/17.

@stakecenter.co proof of dev?

whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 09:25:17 PM

Alas, with no response from stakecenter.co across all channels I have moved TRI markets to BTCPOP.co

I was able to withdraw my TRI but am still waiting for hot wallet refill on other coins. I am hopeful Andriej will return and save his exchange as it is a beauty.

If you have lost funds on Stakecenter and the issue persists, I will replace those funds with TRI in June (1st week) if you create a bounty on oddbank.info.

Let's give Andriej the benefit of the doubt. Life could have happened and I pray he was not a target for his support of crypto.

stakecenter.co
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 12:08:48 AM

We're having trouble with the database. You may notice that the transactions, selling and buying are slowed down, we are in the process of fixing. trolbox is not for support .. if you write to the contact, one message will be sent. typing 10 or a hundred will only slow down my answer.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 12:47:59 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2021, 01:00:19 AM by whalebone

We're having trouble with the database. You may notice that the transactions, selling and buying are slowed down, we are in the process of fixing. trolbox is not for support .. if you write to the contact, one message will be sent. typing 10 or a hundred will only slow down my answer.

Blessings! Thank you stakecenter.co I understand. You have restored my faith. I am in no rush and I am happy to continue staking with you. I am just a lil gun shy from cryptopia and typically don't hold many coins on an exchange. And I want to support your stake weight and HODL with you.

If when you find the solution still some trades are lost I will contribute toward replacement. Anything to keep SC running!

whalebone

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 07:26:00 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2021, 02:59:51 AM by whalebone

Happy Easter!

I added TRI_SMS to the list of contact options on oddbank. Now you can list your SMS PUBLIC KEY in the communications section of your cryptoprofile. It associates with your tri address.

BTW, I like the sound of "TRISMS"

I've also added a "signature address" interface inside of your cryptoprofile for defining an address for distributing and receiving meaningful micro transactions. This is meant as an alternative for artists who wish to "sign" portfolios and request contributions outside of the NFT model.

Not all cryptoart is NFT!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 02:38:39 AM

Alright this is what I was looking for is a community and a coin that I was collecting back in the day to still be around and working Smiley I just got all my wallets and data from my fried laptop and am checking which ones I can sync still so I'm very happy to see that this is still one Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

whalebone

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 11:49:40 AM

Alright this is what I was looking for is a community and a coin that I was collecting back in the day to still be around and working Smiley I just got all my wallets and data from my fried laptop and am checking which ones I can sync still so I'm very happy to see that this is still one Smiley

Welcome back NoobKidOnTheBlock. Let us know if you have any difficulty N'syncing.  Wink

whalebone

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 02:54:59 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2021, 03:00:11 AM by whalebone

UPDATE: Still working with stakecenter.co to determine extent of database issues. Markets are moving on 3 exchanges BTCPOP, unnamed and SC. I realized that since the block explorer is out of date, the BTCPOP faucet balance is unknown . . . so I added 650+ TRI. I'm working on building a backup block explorer. SamiAhmed gave us some great suggestions for paid services and I may go that route but would like to give it a shot first.

Thank you for the buy support on Unnamed  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: