Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

article from thearcanebear about cloakocin
https://arcanebear.com/cloakcoin-when-privacy-matters/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

...at least one incident of 'manipulation' will be 'emerging (around) Cloak'...

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Could such, if any, be based upon manipulation?

Further data suggests that within the early December economic chaos (both in
CryptoSpace and DebtSpace) Cloak coin again has 'failure' reaching levels that have 'diminishing
support (within its community)' as the dominating language.
Cliff "High" and his spider bots that comb the Internet?  Good grief.  You have to be "high" to listen to his radio sessions.

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

Interesting but somewhat true analysis Wink He has also been quite wrong with his market predictions.

It looks to me like that Cliff guy is covering for his mistakes and just turns on earlier predictions a bit.. Cloak is my true underdog in my portfolio and the one with imo big potential. Been holding most of my coins for over a year now. Cliff won’t make me sell :p

Did Cliff talk anything about Cloak in specific? If yes I totally missed that, but isn't he more of a guy trying to explain things on the macro level?

CryptoSpace and DebtSpace) Cloak coin again has 'failure' reaching levels that have 'diminishing

If Cloak management doesn't answer my question, specifically, I feel that I will be contributing to the last sentence of the above quote.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Cliff "High" and his spider bots that comb the Internet?  Good grief.  You have to be "high" to listen to his radio sessions.

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

Interesting but somewhat true analysis Wink He has also been quite wrong with his market predictions.

It looks to me like that Cliff guy is covering for his mistakes and just turns on earlier predictions a bit.. Cloak is my true underdog in my portfolio and the one with imo big potential. Been holding most of my coins for over a year now. Cliff won’t make me sell :p

Did Cliff talk anything about Cloak in specific? If yes I totally missed that, but isn't he more of a guy trying to explain things on the macro level?

If Cloak management doesn't answer my question, specifically, I feel that I will be contributing to the last sentence of the above quote.

Humm... In that case, refer to your own tag line: "I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots"  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

Humm... In that case, refer to your own tag line: "I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots"  Grin

Uhh, you do realize that that statement is pure sarcasm, right?

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
PetATL

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:58:29 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 07:39:38 AM by PetATL

http://www.cloakphone.com

Grin Nice use cloakphone with cloakcoin we can beat bitcoin 👍
R-J-F

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

After it got listed on binance, the price went from $15 to $3.5. STAY THE FUCK AWAY!

How about YOU stay the FUCK away huh? There is no scam here, go bother someone else...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2204

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

http://www.cloakphone.com

Grin Nice use cloakphone with cloakcoin we can beat bitcoin 👍

Is that a real smartphone or just the operating system?

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:47:11 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 11:04:26 PM by cloakteam

Dear CLOAK Community,

We're glad to announce that CloakCoin is listed on Indacoin exchange.

Indacoin is a London-based Bitcoin exchange that enables the quickest Bitcoin purchases in more than 200 countries with a debit or credit card and no registration.
It was founded in 2013 and can be used in many languages like English, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.

Buy now!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Congratulations with CLOAK being accepted as way of payment at Indacoin. 2018 is a long yesr and people’s patience is being tested, but at least the Lambo’s are back in storage and things feel more realistic again.. In it for the long term with you guys 🍀💪
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Dear CLOAK Community,

We're glad to announce that CloakCoin is listed on Indacoin exchange.

Indacoin is a London-based Bitcoin exchange that enables the quickest Bitcoin purchases in more than 200 countries with a debit or credit card and no registration.
It was founded in 2013 and can be used in many languages like English, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.

Buy now!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Well done Cloak team! Keep up the good work!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Listing on Indacoin
https://coindar.org/en/event/cloakcoin-cloak-listing-on-indacoin-11704
IAmNotATroll

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

After it got listed on binance, the price went from $15 to $3.5. STAY THE FUCK AWAY!

lol wtf are you talking about dude?
prior to listing on Binance, Cloak coin was $5
as with every other coin in this bear market, it was continuously declining.
Upon listing to Binance it pumped to $15 and again continued to decline.

Let me guess.....
You Fomo'd and bought it at a high as you didn't know what you where doing and now you're talking s**t because you lost money and want to blame anyone but yourself.

Thanks for buying my bags during pump asshole
Love you
xxx
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Let me guess.....
You Fomo'd and bought it at a high as you didn't know what you where doing and now you're talking s**t because you lost money and want to blame anyone but yourself.

Love you
xxx
From all his previous posts I can get only one conclusion, he doesn't know nothing about Cloak, nor he is trying to find out. His influence here on the mood is insignificant, not to mention pathetic account name..Typical troll. Actually I'm not sure what he is actually trying to do here, I only know that this is not constructive talk and he can easely be qualified as spamer, and this easely can be the end of his involment in this forum.

You can rent this space
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Have you already read the CloakCoin-Enigma whitepaper?
If you’re strapped for time, you can listen on the go to the audio version now!

cloakcoin.com/whitepaper

Peace & Love

lasvegas83

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

CloakCoin: Is privacy overrated? Crypto community weighs in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxa4oJhdPXs&feature=youtu.be
tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

i also invested in cloak but i want to say that cloak also in P&D list because many time cloak price increase much but there is no any stability in price. investment in cloak so risky i can say much risky. i am not against cloak i also invested buy on between 0.002 to 0.003 btc price just look 35 usd ATH now down to 3.8 usd now Sad Sad
R-J-F

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Let me guess.....

Love you
xxx
From all his previous posts I can get only one conclusion, he doesn't know nothing about Cloak, nor he is trying to find out. His influence here on the mood is insignificant, not to mention pathetic account name..Typical troll. Actually I'm not sure what he is actually trying to do here, I only know that this is not constructive talk and he can easely be qualified as spamer, and this easely can be the end of his involment in this forum.

Say hello to <$1.

And the other moron weighs in. Don't you have something else to do instead of spending your time making stupid statements here? Let guess, you own and support another privacy coin and you are trolling for profit. Pathetic moron...

R-J-F

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Let me guess.....

Love you
xxx

pumped to $15 before Binance. No one believes in cloakcoin. It was just P&D for the binance listing. RIP.

Please don't play with the adult toys, they will hurt you in the long run...

Getting doxed!

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

The problem with most POS coins is that they have no intrinsic value.

In Cloak's case there is also inflation with no incentive to secure the network. POS3, if implemented, should go some way to resolving this issue.

At least with POW coins the minimum value of the coins is linked to the energy cost associated with mining them.

I like Cloak but it won't take much effort for a better established, better funded PoW coin to clone Enigma and leave Cloak without a unique value proposition.

I hope this doesn't happen but I feel it is inevitable. Cloak will eventually become a victim of having good technology but being too small and slow to implement.
FoolOnTheHill

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

I follow Clif and he has said different things at different times about privacy coins like Cloak. These may go up in value as the system collapses or goes through changes, but needless to say, governments don't like them. I am holding on to my Cloak as I see a good chance that their value may increase and I can make a profit from holding them.
 With Clif's work it is good to keep in mind that what his data actually tracks is changes in mood or outlook. That can change a lot over time. And now we have a new element entering the picture, manipulation by certain groups and individuals. That really messes up some of his predictions and interpretations. His strongest areas seem to be weather, earth changes, and secrets revealed.
Pages: « 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: