Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 06:51:08 PM by lasvegas83

You can now rent a luxury yacht with cryptocurrency!
Boatsters now accepts $CLOAK payment!

⚓️ >>> http://bit.ly/2AwhD63

CloakPromo Tweet:
https://twitter.com/cloakcoin_promo/status/1024663129245011969

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getting doxed!

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

That's a great use case but it's not going to promote mass adoption...

Also, I don't think that users who are >90% down on their investment see it as anything but rubbing salt in the wounds.

I am personally struggling using Cloak to move money around the world because of its illiquidity - I am not sure how much I will get out at the other end of the transaction because of the small number of coins in the market - buying and selling 2000+ coins moves the market. And then there is the extreme price volatility, of which the less is said, the better.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

STAY AWAY! See the spikes in volumes? It's whales pumping and dumping. There is no real community around cloakcoin.

You Sir are a total and complete idiot with an agenda that we can easily ignore. Crawl back under your rock.

You Sir are going to lose money from holding cloakcoin. RIP.

Whatever your agenda is, it will fail, you have to know that. Sad little trolls like you keep the rest of us amused but, you are quite annoying...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

Greetings to the entire CLOAK community!

As you probably already know, my name is Igor, and I am Cloak Russian Coordinator.

First of all, I want to share with you, that we joined forces with other Cloak Coordinators in order to develop a general strategic development plan for project Cloak. This development will concern both the strategic part of development, and of course its marketing part. Details of this plan will be opened after it will be completely designed. Since Cloak is a community-driven project, we decided that the coordinators will share successes and working updates each month around the Cloak project. So, it's my turn:

Over the past month, I have implemented almost all scheduled tasks for July:

- Translated all information from the website, white paper document, Youtube videos and other information into Russian.
- Designed the FAQ document for beginners (English and Russian versions).
- Set up social networks for the Russian-speaking Cloak community.
- Started to develop a presentation brochure for future conferences and forums, where the Cloak team is going to participate.
- Compiled a list of conferences, forums, exhibitions, where the Cloak team is considering opportunities to participate (as a sponsor, speaker or participant)
- Made a list of exchanges (with a good development potential) for the future Cloak listing.

Plans for August:

- I want to finish the draft version of the Cloak presentation brochure.
- Drawing up a list of potentially interested companies in accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
- Development of sponsorship attributes (qualitative and unusual, and at the same time inexpensive and reusable).
- Finish the draft of the development plan for the Cloak Coordinators.
- Communication with the exchanges regarding Cloak listings as a trading pairs BTC / CLOAK and USD (EUR) / CLOAK
- Communication with conferences, forums organizers regarding the potential participation of the Cloak project as a sponsor and/or speaker.

That's all for now!
And yes, if you always want to be aware of the latest updates, join our social networks!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cloak_Russia

Vkontakte: https://vk.com/cloakcoinrussia

Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinRussian

With respect,

Cloak Community

Russian Coordinator Igor (Telegram: @IgorsLAT)

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2O5QfO2

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

As you probably already know, my name is Igor, and I am Cloak Russian Coordinator.

First of all, I want to share with you, that we joined forces with other Cloak Coordinators in order to develop a general strategic development plan for project Cloak. This development will concern both the strategic part of development, and of course its marketing part. Details of this plan will be opened after it will be completely designed. Since Cloak is a community-driven project, we decided that the coordinators will share successes and working updates each month around the Cloak project. So, it's my turn:

- Translated all information from the website, white paper document, Youtube videos and other information into Russian.
- Started to develop a presentation brochure for future conferences and forums, where the Cloak team is going to participate.
- Compiled a list of conferences, forums, exhibitions, where the Cloak team is considering opportunities to participate (as a sponsor, speaker or participant)
- Made a list of exchanges (with a good development potential) for the future Cloak listing.

Plans for August:

- Drawing up a list of potentially interested companies in accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
- Development of sponsorship attributes (qualitative and unusual, and at the same time inexpensive and reusable).
- Communication with the exchanges regarding Cloak listings as a trading pairs BTC / CLOAK and USD (EUR) / CLOAK
- Communication with conferences, forums organizers regarding the potential participation of the Cloak project as a sponsor and/or speaker.

That's all for now!
And yes, if you always want to be aware of the latest updates, join our social networks!

With respect,

Cloak Community

Hi Igor, great to read your update and keep up the good work. We need people like you for mass adoption of this project!
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Cloak Coin & the Enigma Network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U35Y1gQWC0A&feature=youtu.be

CLOAK PROVIDES A MORE SECURE AND PRIVATE WORLD OF CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS.
Cloakcoin is the fastest, most secure way to transact cryptocurrency on the blockchain technology and truly next-gen enigma encryption to create truly private transactions. Fly free with Cloak.
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:27:15 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 07:42:59 PM by cloakteam

Dear CLOAK Community,

We're glad to announce that CloakCoin is listed on xchange.me

Xchange.me provides a modern cryptocurrency exchange service that you can use to exchange cryptocurrency in a fast, secure, and cheap way.

Buy CloakCoin anonymously without user registration!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:19:27 AM

Plans for August:

That's all for now!

With respect,

Cloak Community

Sounds good, keep up the great work!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

Whoooo....why such sudden increase in price today?  Shocked Am I missing something?  Huh
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

Whoooo....why such sudden increase in price today?  Shocked Am I missing something?  Huh

It only happened at Cryptopia, and price remained the same at Binance/Bittrex. At Cryptopia, for a few minutes, the value of CLOAK was touching 0.0005 BTC (200% of actual price).

Seems like some pump n' dump group promoted it at Cryptopia. Roll Eyes
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

It only happened at Cryptopia, and price remained the same at Binance/Bittrex. At Cryptopia, for a few minutes, the value of CLOAK was touching 0.0005 BTC (200% of actual price).

Bwah...I was hoping that it was because of some major announcement or development milestone that I missed Roll Eyes
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

Bwah...I was hoping that it was because of some major announcement or development milestone that I missed Roll Eyes

The next big step is the development fund. asap we will provide infos + code on github once there is the first testverion ready
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

Is this coin operational with all those crazy good features or is it project in progress??
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Is this coin operational with all those crazy good features or is it project in progress??

It's fully operational with all its features!

www.cloakcoin.com
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

www.cloakcoin.com

What the heck?! then why so cheap`?!!!
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

www.cloakcoin.com

Good question .... Good times to buy in before our gem is discovered. :-)
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

Read the informative blog entry from CoinPayments.NET about CloakCoin

CloakCoin (CLOAK): Private, Secure, Decentralized & Untraceable Transfers

https://blog.coinpayments.net/coin-spotlight/cloakcoin
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:23:10 AM

www.cloakcoin.com

Good question .... Good times to buy in before our gem is discovered. :-)
It is a good project with a real innovation! Enigma is an innovative technology and its potential is great! Cloak in buy zone again and its a good time to accumulate this old good coin.
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Is there something wrong with the wallet? I should stake about 6 cloak coins per month, and haven’t staked in like 2 months.
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Is there something wrong with the wallet? I should stake about 6 cloak coins per month, and haven’t staked in like 2 months.

Maybe you have a lot of small splits in your wallet? each split stakes on its own, then you need to wait a long time until all your splits have staked. check your addresses iwth coin control features. send all your coisn to an address every now and then to combine your coins to less splits again.

Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: