Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

Hey. I was interested in your project. Can you please tell me how much I need for the staking?

Hi! actually 1 cloak is enough to be able to take part in staking and enigma -rewards. But 6%/year staking rewards for 1 cloak is very little (0.06 Cloak/year). The more coins you hold the better it is.
100 Cloak stake 6 Cloak/year (0.5 Cloak/ month)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coingamex

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

New exchange coingamex.com accepts CLOAK, in case you are interested

CLOAK/BTC and CLOAK/ETH markets
wise88

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

Here I bought Cloakcoin as my first crypto experience. It was February of 2017. Where the chat room had less than 100 members and now it has 2500 to give you perspective. Yes it was a three year project but there is progress i felt and there was lots to look forward to. Then in September with Raizor and cashmen the manager and main developer leaving I thought it wasnt looking as good. The whole open source dangle carrot method which really didnt matter in the end. Then in December it was the final straw for me. Where the audit was started but there was bugs in the code that the team was not releasing that information. Today with deepend trying to get the dev fund in place but he has been working since Jan/Feb on this. Where the progress is lacking. If its taking this long for a dev fund do you think that it will be easy to change the code to litecoin base or any other changes. There is alot of hype in the way of new exchanges I will give the Cloak team that. But there has no integration and the chatroom is dead compared to what it was last year. So why did so many people leave? Most of the people here have been for over four years now. Like yogibaer, labrat, lasvegas. They are lifers, where they will stand by Cloak always

If I am a new investor I would be hesitant of this project.

I would rather suggest another privacy coin Spectrecoin. Its a privacy coin and the marketcap is under 10 million right now and has a promising future. It released a hard fork dev fund on August 21. Its a proof of stake coin also and gives out 5% staking rewards.

Check it out

https://spectreproject.io/
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

Here I bought Cloakcoin as my first crypto experience. It was February of 2017. Where the chat room had less than 100 members and now it has 2500 to give you perspective. Yes it was a three year project but there is progress i felt and there was lots to look forward to. Then in September with Raizor and cashmen the manager and main developer leaving I thought it wasnt looking as good. The whole open source dangle carrot method which really didnt matter in the end. Then in December it was the final straw for me. Where the audit was started but there was bugs in the code that the team was not releasing that information. Today with deepend trying to get the dev fund in place but he has been working since Jan/Feb on this. Where the progress is lacking. If its taking this long for a dev fund do you think that it will be easy to change the code to litecoin base or any other changes. There is alot of hype in the way of new exchanges I will give the Cloak team that. But there has no integration and the chatroom is dead compared to what it was last year. So why did so many people leave? Most of the people here have been for over four years now. Like yogibaer, labrat, lasvegas. They are lifers, where they will stand by Cloak always

I would rather suggest another privacy coin Spectrecoin. Its a privacy coin and the marketcap is under 10 million right now and has a promising future. It released a hard fork dev fund on August 21. Its a proof of stake coin also and gives out 5% staking rewards.

Check it out

What a shame that you come here discredit the whole cloak community and devs by promoting another shit project. Cloak is a solid project and development of dev fund is a very complex activity that needs time.
wise88

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

Check it out

What a shame that you come here discredit the whole cloak community and devs by promoting another shit project. Cloak is a solid project and development of dev fund is a very complex activity that needs time.

The team is hard working at it, I do believe that. But when is it enough that work has to be shown with the code. Everything that the team is doing around the team for marketing I think is great. I really do believe that deepend is doing his best and is willing to take time away from his family to work on Cloak. The dev fund has been talked about for nearly a year and its still unknown when it will happen or if. I dont know if you were around last year and there was privateeye and he stated then to wait till a release of development instead of just getting excited on the rumours.  When I was on the chat room I found it amazing how many people were from the pump and dump in 2014 and still holding on today. Im just giving options if some one wants to go get gains from another privacy coin and then can come back here.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2216

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

I have downloaded the wallet for windows. Is there no opportunity to check the download with checksum?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

I have downloaded the wallet for windows. Is there no opportunity to check the download with checksum?

afaik currently there isn't. The binaries are available on github. I contact the dev and ask whether this is possible in the future.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2216

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

afaik currently there isn't. The binaries are available on github. I contact the dev and ask whether this is possible in the future.

thumb up. Thx.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

Greetings to the entire Cloak community!

One more month passed, and I with big pleasure want to share with you with the latest updates and of course the plans for September!

In August I managed to complete the following tasks, that were set by me:

- The draft of presentation brochure is finished. Now this brochure passes design stage, and as soon as it will be ready, we will publish it immediately. This presentation brochure is necessary to inform newcomers with useful information and particularly to inform all interested in cryptocurrency Cloak.
- Was made a small list of companies, potentially interested in accepting cryptocurrency Cloak.
- Was drawn up a draft list of ideas for sponsorship attributes, which will play an important marketing role during participation in various conferences and forums.
- Were conducted several meetings with various platforms regarding listing CloakCoin. I want to please you, in the nearest couple of months the Coppay.io platform is interested to list CloakCoin! Further negotiations will be conducted regarding this question.
- Was created Youtube CloakCoin channel for the Russian-speaking community. There we will publish all necessary information for beginners, as well as other useful information.
- Was organized a video call between our Australian Coordinator Joshua and popular expert in the field of crypto and blockchain, Igor Porokh (from the youtube community "ituber"). As soon as this video will be translated, we will publish it in our social medias.

Plans for September:

- To finish work with the CloakCoin presentation brochure.
- To have several meetings with companies and platforms that are interested in accepting cryptocurrencies and especially CloakCoin.
- To release a minimum package of Cloak attributes for upcoming conferences and forums.
- To translate video interview between Joshua (CloakCoin) and "ituber" and publish it on social medias as well.
- To translate a video explanation regarding Cloak wallet and the process of making Enigma transaction and Cloaker role in it.
- To take a part in the Bitcoin Conference "Baltic HoneyBadger 2018", which will be held in Riga, from 22nd to 23rd of September.

That's all for now!
And yes, if you always want to be aware of the latest updates, join our social networks!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cloak_Russia
Vkontakte: https://vk.com/cloakcoinrussia
Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinRussian

With respect,

Cloak Community

Russian Coordinator Igor (Telegram: @IgorsLAT)

CloakBlog: http://bit.ly/2Nl4Mc0

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

good news. glad to hear progress is chugging along. this opens the door for a whole new set of ideas, projects and products. it is a very good project with a real innovation.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

Hey. I was interested in your project. Can you please tell me how much I need for the staking?

Hi! actually 1 cloak is enough to be able to take part in staking and enigma -rewards. But 6%/year staking rewards for 1 cloak is very little (0.06 Cloak/year). The more coins you hold the better it is.

Whether staking is the only way to passive earn Cloak? There is no other way like delegate voting, MN ...?
6% can be very low yearly ROI.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

good news. glad to hear progress is chugging along. this opens the door for a whole new set of ideas, projects and products. it is a very good project with a real innovation.

This whole "Merit" thing was a bad idea...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Bobubil

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

Does coinsoda exchange is safe  Huh

What do you think about this very new exchange  Huh
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

Whether staking is the only way to passive earn Cloak? There is no other way like delegate voting, MN ...?
6% can be very low yearly ROI.

well, it is always the same, the more oyu have the more you can earn although the % is the same; same like with POW mining, the more you can invest in a mining farm the higher is your chance you find more blocks. Besides the staking reards you can earn ENIGMA fess, when users are sending theur coins anonymous and your walet is one of the cloakers. But currently there are hardly any ENIGMA transactions, so staking is the main source to earn CLOAK.
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:56:23 PM by cloakteam

Our spokesman Joshua is ready for the Blockchain cruise!!!
We are very excited to be onboard!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
watchingpincerg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:31:16 AM

CloakCoin an electronic coin being developed around the world to promote those who have the financial freedom and security of data in a simple, practical, economical and almost instantaneous. With detailed reports very clearly and very well developed. Wishing for the project will develop more strongly and regularly upgrade the new version to limit these errors can occur in the system.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

CloakCoin an electronic coin being developed around the world to promote those who have the financial freedom and security of data in a simple, practical, economical and almost instantaneous. With detailed reports very clearly and very well developed. Wishing for the project will develop more strongly and regularly upgrade the new version to limit these errors can occur in the system.

If you don't have anything original to add to the conversation, just don't post anything OK? Really tired of these canned crap posts just to advance.  Angry

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:40:16 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 09:07:32 PM by cloakteam

Dear CLOAK Community,

We're pleased to announce the CloakCoin v2.2.1.0-beta 'rEVOLUTION' wallet for Windows and Linux.

The Mac & Raspberry Pi wallet will be available soon.

THESE WALLETS ARE IN PUBLIC BETA NOW - WARNING: STILL EXPERIMENTAL

Version 2.2.1.0 'rEVOLUTION' brings various fixes & improvements; biggest change is full wallet file encryption/decryption on exit/start, fixing a major anonymity flaw detected and explained in Cognosec's audit report (balance & transaction information access).

For improved and added security, users can now enter a password on every wallet shutdown (if they want), fully encrypting the wallet file information, including balance & transactions. Users will be prompted for a passphrase to decrypt their wallet on startup if needed, software will automatically detect whether it's a standard or an encrypted wallet.
IMPORTANT: As always, please DON'T forget the passphrase entered - the coins/funds will be lost and wallet file rendered unusable!

The 'Encrypt wallet' functionality previously available in the wallet is still there - keep in mind it will only encrypt your private keys though, an evil actor with unrestricted access to your wallet.dat (such as a backup) might still view your balance and transactions data. 'Backup wallet' functionality was not modified and still creates standard/unencrypted backups - if you want to store an encrypted backup please exit the wallet, encrypt it with a passphrase when prompted and store a copy of current wallet.dat file.

Changes done:

- fully encrypted wallet.dat on QT wallet exit: safer storage of your wallet.dat & restricted access to account/transaction info (backup wallet function still makes unencrypted backups)
- DLLs required and the app install folder are now read-only & hidden; elevated privileges required for write access
- optimized loading performance by doing smart things with big numbers calculations: 20% faster blockchain index loading time
- increased dbcache defaults in src/db.cpp & src/txdb-leveldb.cpp, resulted in 30-50% speed performance increase for syncing blocks
- removal of BigNum dependency in some code parts & trust calculation optimization (uint256) seems to have fixed the memory leak/bloat on both QT & daemon (yay Anorak!)
- TX view in block explorer
- Install over existing wallet
- Enable Enigma by default
- ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL FIX FOR ENIGMA - cloaker addresses were not picked up when scanning in certain rare cases, which would result in lost funds instead of a reward for participating in Enigma. Great news: these can now be recovered by running 'scanforstealthtxns' in the (debug) console!

Planned/in-progress TODOs:

- dev fund & governance
- voting system (solid idea in place, wfc)
- reskin the UI to something more modern (designs exist)
- phase out BigNum completely and other possible structs/types that prevent compiling with openssl 1.1.x
- upgrade btc-dependent code to more recent btc/ltc codebase (not looking forward to that, long overdue)

Linux Wallet (Debian/Kali build) & Windows

Download

Windows Wallet :

Download

The CloakCoin source code is on different repository. Head over to CloakCoin repository to view the code, open issues related to code and send pull requests.

For additional help and support you can find us on Rocketchat or view the CloakWiki

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Bobubil

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Hi,

I got a question

Why does on CMC, the MAX SUPPLY is not showed  Huh

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/#social
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Hi,

I got a question

Why does on CMC, the MAX SUPPLY is not showed  Huh

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/#social

it's because there is no max supply!
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: