Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379317 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:23:23 PM

when will coinmarketcap go to like new coins like trump,qbk age more than trump and see trump where become?Huh

Don't be sad..our time will come but not just to pump the coin for fun..when we have backed qibuckcoin with many assets, the value will rise naturally and I have a great idea for a vip bagholder club but I am trying to learn somethings to better my investment skills for QBK.   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:51:18 AM

what will do soon to keep your coin active and be not delisted from exchanges
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:54:48 AM

what will do soon to keep your coin active and be not delisted from exchanges

Well as long as there is trading volume on PLO I don't think it will get delisted ad so far it has never been put up for being delisted. I have been a bit under the weather lately and trying to sort out my daily schedule so once I am sorted again will see how to make a new website.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lara59236

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

when new site sister and when countdown begin??
Alastair air

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:51:21 PM

when will coinmarketcap go to like new coins like trump,qbk age more than trump and see trump where become?Huh

Don't be sad..our time will come but not just to pump the coin for fun..when we have backed qibuckcoin with many assets, the value will rise naturally and I have a great idea for a vip bagholder club but I am trying to learn somethings to better my investment skills for QBK.   Smiley
why not i am also in the favour of this beautiful talk and we should be consistent in this for good better and then best
lara59236

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:36:40 PM

hi,you are online why does not write anything at your coin qbk forum? any updates?? i see your post at others coins more than your coin>>>if you didnt want to grow your coin say to us to sell all my coins
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

hi,you are online why does not write anything at your coin qbk forum? any updates?? i see your post at others coins more than your coin>>>if you didnt want to grow your coin say to us to sell all my coins

I know qiwoman personally and saying that she doesn't want to grow her coin is disrespect and ignorance. I know how big sacrifices she made to keep this coin growing. She does promote other coins and projects but that's because she likes the crypto sphere like all of us and also she wants to make some extra income. What is bad in that?? You should think and research before making such statements.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

I know qiwoman personally and saying that she doesn't want to grow her coin is disrespect and ignorance. I know how big sacrifices she made to keep this coin growing. She does promote other coins and projects but that's because she likes the crypto sphere like all of us and also she wants to make some extra income. What is bad in that?? You should think and research before making such statements.

@lara59236 ,If you want to know, I am running QBK out of my pocket for the last two years and I need to WORK and earn in order to pay the QBK loans I took out to pay PRESSTAB the development costs, the block explorers, node, monthly github fee and even cover some bagbonuses to keep you all happy. We did have someone volunteer to do our website but he left crypto because he became bankrupt. I don't have a job or any other source of income, besides the odd bounty I earn and the signature earnings I get from here plus a very small income from 2 revshares. I am always posting on this thread as and when there is something to post about and I have been around for over 2.5 years posting on this thread. If you don't want to keep your coins and you are just looking for news for a quick pump, that is entirely up to you. Apart from PRESSTAB, who I paid normal fees to get some work done for the coin, all former devs scammed us and myself personally, so I have to work in order to keep this coin running. I can't find a regular job as they don't take people as old as me in new jobs in this small country I live in and we are surviving only on my Husband's salary and I haven't taken anything home of what I work for, for months. Anyone else in my position would have just given up this project and moved on, but I am still here, doing what I can and paying out of pocket. If you have anything positive to contribute to this project by all means, but if you want every day an update, when I don't have one, I can't give you that. I post here at least twice a week, Just to let you all know I am here and if there is any news. At the moment there isn't. I am working on earning some btc to pay the 800 dollar loan I took out for the artwork Sam ordered and the Blockchain fixing Presstab DID. Once I pay that off bagbonuses will be back to normal. When I pay off these loans, I will pay someone to fix our website, Thanks Chris for your vote of confidence and support always throughout the years.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lara59236

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:36:35 AM

im sorry,please accept my sorry,but when new site will be ,when new updates,i think qbk have great future but still far from coins
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

im sorry,please accept my sorry,but when new site will be ,when new updates,i think qbk have great future but still far from coins

It's o.k, no problem, I just wanted to explain my situation so you can understand where I am coming from. When I clear the dev/artwork debt I will get website sorted and work on growing the assets. I am working on some back round stuff, but because things have gone wrong in the past, I DON'T want to declare anything yet, until I have something 100% finalized and ready.. so now just focusing on clearing the debt over the next 3 months Smiley. Once that is off my head, I can focus on more avenues. As long as I am alive and in right mind, QBK will never go away and it will grow. Even if something happens to me and I die, I am sure there are people in the community to take it over but so far I am alive and well and I have dreams for this coin, just like you and everyone here.  Smiley. Personally I would be patient and don't dump at a loss. Just be patient and hopefully in a year or two from now you will be laughing. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:50:20 AM

BAGBONUS CUT OFF SNAP SHOT DATE FOR JANUARY WILL BE 11TH FEB 2016 for the janu bagbonus payout.  Smiley

Also wishing all our Chinese Friends and QBK FRIENDS A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR OF THE ROOSTER..

XIN NIAN QUAI LE - GONG XI FA CAI  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
aaronjobs

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

BAGBONUS CUT OFF SNAP SHOT DATE FOR JANUARY WILL BE 11TH FEB 2016 for the janu bagbonus payout.  Smiley

Also wishing all our Chinese Friends and QBK FRIENDS A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR OF THE ROOSTER..

Thanks for your kind blessing, tomorrow (27,Jan 2017) will be Chinese New Year.
by the way, you made a small typo , "QUAI LE" should be "KUAI LE".

the pinyin version is "xīn nián kuài lè - gōng xǐ fā cái "

aaronjobs

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

hi , the blockexperts holding will expire,

"The block explorer hosting period will expire in 1 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period."

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:33:58 AM

hi , the blockexperts holding will expire,

"The block explorer hosting period will expire in 1 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period."

It's o.k we have two block explorers, so I might have to drop that one, I have to wait till we get paid end of the month anyway to buy bitcoin to renew it..I just waiting a quote from Presstab when I need to pay his block explorer next installment so I might just maintain his as the cost of keeping two is too much, plus handling all other expenses.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lara59236

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:55:21 PM

hi,have you twitter account to follow??
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

hi,have you twitter account to follow??

We do have one but I not posted on there for a while..Good job you reminded me, I will check for the login and start posting there also at some point.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lara59236

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:31:36 PM

give us twitter account,all coins devs followers see updates at twitter,and when new site will be online i wait from 2 months
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:38:46 AM

give us twitter account,all coins devs followers see updates at twitter,and when new site will be online i wait from 2 months

New site will be online after i clear the dev debts and I can then pay for someone to make one.. Login for twitter I need to get from Sam as he opened it so I will get login again from him and start tweeting.. but I mainly post here if and when I have news. Unless there is anyone in the Community that has linux and can donate a bit of their time to help build the website, if not I have to wait until I pay off the debts in order to pay out for more expenses.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:45:10 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 01:07:01 PM by Lombaqe

New site will be online after i clear the dev debts and I can then pay for someone to make one.. Login for twitter I need to get from Sam as he opened it so I will get login again from him and start tweeting.. but I mainly post here if and when I have news. Unless there is anyone in the Community that has linux and can donate a bit of their time to help build the website, if not I have to wait until I pay off the debts in order to pay out for more expenses.

hey sis, dropped by to see how you're doing  Grin
I'm not much of a site builder myself, but I do have windows and linux although I wonder why linux exactly?
Edit: as far as I know, website is same type of code, no matter which system is used on making it  Smiley

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 10:49:54 PM

I'm back to trading on Polo and should see some money coming into Qibuck in the near future.
Qiwoman will be away for a few days for family reasons so I'll be around to check on queries meantime.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: