Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:49:09 AM

OMG I just registered for a European passive income opportunity that I think will rock the Internet..I will buy us couple packages next week but i I will also add to my promo page inabit this is going to be VERY LUCRATIVE AND EXCITING!!!! Sorry still bit behind but very excited..

Well done again, all the pieces coming together Smiley

Yes getting there, adding more stuff to the promo page before i launch the group..I need to add all the free sites, I keep clicking them lol then forget to post the ref links on my blog to add to the page, am obsessed lol haha plus all the stuff on fb etc.. Grin Wink.The only problem with being a woman is we multitask a lot.. I feel like an octopus.. Grin Grin Cheesy

Multitasking is not a problem, its a strength Smiley
sounds like things are moving along nicely, my bts profits went into some more QBK, someone still persists on selling , it seems they don't want the price to move for now.
I have complete faith in you Qibucks, may take a while, but we will get there in the end Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 03:03:35 PM

Hi, everyone! I had to delete my copy of the blockchain because it got corrupted, but I can't find any available nodes to get my wallet started again. Does anyone have some nodes I could connect to? Thanks!
Here we go, right now I see those nodes (peers) in my client like below:
addnode=213.243.135.185
addnode=72.10.219.10
addnode=178.33.209.212
addnode=24.161.64.30
addnode=86.175.5.239
addnode=46.242.113.130
addnode=85.228.47.196
addnode=46.242.113.130
addnode=94.245.53.24
addnode=95.90.218.108

Ps. I wrote you them with "addnode=" command, to you could just copy&paste them into Qibuck.conf file.

Thanks a lot! Just added them and my wallet's synching.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:32:32 AM

OMG I just registered for a European passive income opportunity that I think will rock the Internet..I will buy us couple packages next week but i I will also add to my promo page inabit this is going to be VERY LUCRATIVE AND EXCITING!!!! Sorry still bit behind but very excited..

Well done again, all the pieces coming together Smiley

Yes getting there, adding more stuff to the promo page before i launch the group..I need to add all the free sites, I keep clicking them lol then forget to post the ref links on my blog to add to the page, am obsessed lol haha plus all the stuff on fb etc.. Grin Wink.The only problem with being a woman is we multitask a lot.. I feel like an octopus.. Grin Grin Cheesy

Multitasking is not a problem, its a strength Smiley
sounds like things are moving along nicely, my bts profits went into some more QBK, someone still persists on selling , it seems they don't want the price to move for now.
I have complete faith in you Qibucks, may take a while, but we will get there in the end Smiley

Thank you so much, I will be purchasing another MYWINK share today and will update asset sheet..Once we reach a tipping point in earnings and investments we will for sure reach another price bracket..I have also sent a pm to a nice DEV to ask help with improving our wallet so I will let you know when I have news.. As son as I have finished purchasing 2.5k usd worth of MYWINK shares which I am trying and hoping to do before this year is out we will then move to the next phase of getting a merchant api and also a web wallet and maybe mobile wallet as well..but of course INVESTMENTS are my NO1  priority before the merchant appraisal...but things are surely on the UP and one of the sites we earn ncie revenues now accepts bitcoin as well so I will make a special promo for this site in a couple of days..I am a little worn out today so just going to do my basic work then take the afternoon off to recharge.. Thanks to our good investments and SAM'S finding MYWINK we are heading for a fruitful 2016.. I am still working my promo page and Sunday Hubby will teach me how to make online videos..so you will all get to see my lovely face on camera..if I get confident at this we might start google hangouts with Sam as well..and our Bagholders, that will be fun!
BAGBONUS THIS MONTH SNAPSHOT IS FOR 22ND OF OCTOBER AND BAGOBNUS PAYMENTS WILL COMMENCE ON 26TH -30TH although you all know I try to knock them out in 2 days..
THIS MONTH THE 2ND TIER BAGBONUS FOR THE BAGHOLDERS WHO HOLD 10K OR MORE COINS COMMENCES and so far I have donated 0.1 btc to this pool, there will be more added to it by the bagbonus snapshot date.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:15:45 PM

I am in touch with 2 DEVS at the moment..once I got more info I will chat with SAM and see what is best to give QBK a face lift..  Will let you all know in a few days..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:19:40 PM

I am still asking advice from DEV what is the best course again to give QBK a facelift and am still receiving info, will keep you all posted..I will update asset sheet tomorrow.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:18:18 AM

I am still asking advice from DEV what is the best course again to give QBK a facelift and am still receiving info, will keep you all posted..I will update asset sheet tomorrow.. Smiley

I have a friend that is working on a few designs for a fresh look for the coin, waiting to see what he comes up with Smiley

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:47:01 PM

I have a friend that is working on a few designs for a fresh look for the coin, waiting to see what he comes up with Smiley

oh wow thank you..  Smiley

BTW TOMORROW IS BAGBONUS OCT SNAPSHOT AT AROUND 2 PM GMT TIME..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:18:00 PM

oh wow thank you..  Smiley

BTW TOMORROW IS BAGBONUS OCT SNAPSHOT AT AROUND 2 PM GMT TIME..

I am giving QBK BAGHOLDERS A FEW MORE HOURS TO DOWNLOAD THEIR BAGS..Been chatting with STEPS DEVS to help QBK be revamped and more pretty so by XMAS QBK will be looking lovely with extra goodies.. I am now setting aside a weekly budget to get the following work  all done before XMAS.. Once work has commenced I will make announcement as to who will be doing this work for us.. as He also is a DEV of another great new coin that is run by honest and lovely DEVS..  Smiley..HINT..I did a blog review and translation for it recently.. and it's doing very well..

1. QIBUCK 2.0
2. WEB WALLET
3. ANDROID WALLET
4. PAPER WALLETS
5. ALL NEW WALLETS FOR WINDOWS, MAC AND LINUX..   Cheesy Smiley

Once this is done we are ready for merchant adoption..with another goody to follow but won't spill the beans.. Smiley Smiley Need all the other jobs at top done..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:40:32 PM

Fantastic work

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:08:10 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 06:20:37 AM by qiwoman2

Fantastic work

Thank you for the support..

DEAR BAGHOLDERS, I got a bit of a setback at present.. Both our block explorers are out of whack. One isn't there at all and the other one only shows now on the rich list the top ten bagholders. I just checked them out now to do the bagbonus sheet and unfortunately they don't have the info I need to do the bagbonus sheet. I have just sent an email to both block explorer peeps and am awaiting their reply. If I can't get them to sort this problem out within the next 48 hours I will look for another block explorer or if any of you know any good block explorer peeps let let know, just in case we need one. Sorry this sucks a bit but I would prefer that I DON'T have to fork out for a third block explorer at this time unnecessarily so please bear with me for at least 48 hours. I am hoping one of the 2 will reply by then. I sincerely apologise for this stupid situation but it's not one that can't be fixed, it's just ruddy inconvenient. I have never ever been late with bagbonus and I don't want to be late now either!

O.K ANOTHER WAY I CAN DO THE BAGBONUS FOR THIS MONTH IS TYPE IN ALL OF LAST MONTH'S ADDRESSES MANUALLY INTO THE ONE BLOCK EXPLORER THAT IS WORKING BUT NOT SHOWING ALL THE RICH LIST..WILL TAKE ME TIME BUT I CAN START AT LEAST LIKE THAT FOR NOW AND IF THERE ARE ANY NEW BAGHOLDERS I NOT INCLUDED, WE CAN SORT THAT OUT BY THE TIME THE BLOCK EXPLORER PEEPS GET BACK TO ME, THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO FOR NOW AS I HATE TO DELAY BAGBONUS..SO FOR NOW I WILL START DOING EACH ONE MANUALLY UPLOADING ON THE SHEET TILL I GET REPLIES..I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT, TRIED IT AND IT WORKS WHEN I TYPE IN THE SEARCH BOX I GET THE TOTAL COINS FOR THAT WALLET AND BALANCE..SO GONNA START ON THAT IMMEDIATELY..SORRY ABOUT THIS..  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JlpNi-SYJPc2UJ0kq-DjPwzXR3DPi4DrHvW51DGdvLc/edit?usp=sharing     (

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:57:50 PM

Started doing bagbonuses manually and will do more tomorrow..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:10:42 PM

no pressure, no worries. I understand the situation. Everyone on here can see, how hard you working on this coin and "keeping your hands on the pulse".

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:25:20 AM

no pressure, no worries. I understand the situation. Everyone on here can see, how hard you working on this coin and "keeping your hands on the pulse".

Im in no hurry, take your time, and some of the new projects sound good Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:02:34 AM

I have received my bagbonus already Wink thank you Again Qibucks, lots of good things in the future for QBK Cheesy

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:59:09 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 07:17:30 AM by qiwoman2

Thank you my lovely friends, yes trying to sort out new investments, telling others about them atc.. half my time I spend talking to peeps lol so it's all very time sensitive and consuming lol but it's all good.. I am here in email on skype on fb, am everywhere with a ton of windows open .. Grin Grin Just got a customer now interested in purchasing MYWINK shares so a bit of refcoms helps us buy the MYWINK SHARES for QBK..

More bagbonuses will go out after I do some house chores otherwise we will wreak in here... Cheesy Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:56:56 PM

Paid out more Bagholders and will do rest tomorrow need to0 buy more qbk and also double check the list.. nite nite..for now..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:00:51 AM

Will finish off the rest of the bagholders tier 1 payment today..Unfortunately looks like one block explorer has died without letting us know as the email I sending is not being delivered, 2nd block explorer not emailed me yet..so still having to do them manually but if there re new bagholders this month I will have to ask them to send me a pic of their wallet and address so I can add them.. Cry I will have to look around next month for another block explorer with rich list..

Tier 2 bagbonus for the 10k club will be done next week when I get more btc thanks.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:18:03 PM

I will complete tier 1 bagbonus before i go bed tonight and also good news. We received our first MYWINK DIVIDEND today.. Dividends get paid monthly.. Smiley Smiley

I will complete asset sheet tomorrow coz have to add also more MYWIINK shares to it..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitmarv

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:59:09 PM

Received another monthly Bagbonus!
This coin has a great future.

Thank You again Yani!!!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:17:13 AM

Received another monthly Bagbonus!
This coin has a great future.

Thank You again Yani!!!

It's a pleasure to serve such a GREAT COMMUNITY of like - minded Souls..

I will complete and double check TIER ONE BAGBONUS this afternoon.. and on 27th- 28th  start TIER 2 BAGBONUS  FOR 10K  QBK bagbolders

Also I will post here and send email to all our bagholders tonight because something phenomenal is about to explode in one of the companies we are invested in.. so I need to tell you all about it because it is going to take us to the next level within 6 months..
Also a very nice person approached me who does block explorers and rich lists so I will order one next week..just need to gather the funds for it.. These extra unexpected costs come from my own pocket so have to wait to get paid lol..  Grin Grin I really don't care though I am investing in ALL OUR FUTURE with QBK..I am waiting also for POLO to come back to me re a big QBK 2.0 matter.. if they can accommodate that is..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: