Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:51:30 AM

Hi Guys.

Could some kind sole please supply me with a written conf file for my wallet.

Ive no connections today :-(

TY

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:10:05 AM

I am currently staking 10k+ but have no connection to the network.  Should I just wait it out or is there something I can do about this myself?

You can update your Qibuck.conf file and add the nodes to it.  Make these the last lines in the file.  For a windows file it would be in your Users/<Your name>/AppData/Roaming directory. 

addnode=104.131.194.96
addnode=72.190.133.196
addnode=24.67.160.17
addnode=64.246.148.233

I currently have 2 connections, maybe you'll be able to put us over the top.    And Thanks to whomever brought there wallet on yesterday, we got 1 block further. 

Let me know if this doesn't make sense.

@CRHISLANDIN hope this helps Smiley 

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:52:27 PM

Hey my fellow bagholders, is the blockchain still stuck? I still cant sync..... Angry

Yes,  We're stuck on block 800947.  You can see where your at by looking at help/debug window.  It has the block number your up to in the info section. 

There are currently 6 connections on my machine.  If your stuck prior to 800947, you can either reload the block chain, or I posted instruction for downloading the zipped block chain a few posts back.   

That is one of the problems with the wallet, if you don't shut down clean, if can scramble your block chain.  I've had a few power outages, and after I had to start all over.

From what I can tell, none of the connected wallets have coins eligible to stake.  I have a bunch, but there all waiting for 60 confirmations till they can stake again. 

Thanks bro, that zip file of the blockchain helped. I got the wallet running on 3 different computers. I guess we wont go past block 800947 until the next version of the wallet drops, hopefully before Veterans Day!

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
Tripjammer

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:54:32 PM

Looks like we moved to block 800960!

we moving....slowly

Tripjammer

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:58:14 PM

I got 10 connections now and we are stuck at block 800960...somehow i mined 1.91 QBK today...

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:15:54 AM

I got 10 connections now and we are stuck at block 800960...somehow i mined 1.91 QBK today...

I've only got 3 at the moment.  Same block.  If we can get 2 more blocks found some of mine will be maturing and staking, and then hopefully others will mature and we can keep this moving. 

My fear is a lot of our coins are on Poloniex and not staking.  If we can squeeze thought this, I'll divide up more of my coins and keep things moving.     

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:02:56 AM

I've only got 3 at the moment.  Same block.  If we can get 2 more blocks found some of mine will be maturing and staking, and then hopefully others will mature and we can keep this moving. 

My fear is a lot of our coins are on Poloniex and not staking.  If we can squeeze thought this, I'll divide up more of my coins and keep things moving.     

Yes hopefully when we get our new shiny wallets, more peeps will stake them. I am hoping to try and buy some more next month as I earn slightly more from my activities hopefully and as we create a new set of bagholders through the qbk success club.   Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:19:54 PM

Just created a new spreadsheet so anyone joining me in any of the programs I am marketing they will earn back a 25% referral back commission in qibuck..These also will be distributed on a monthly basis..I will list the programs and links here and on the OP and also we will have them up in QIBUCKCOIN group as well..

https://goo.gl/2V598r

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:42:57 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 12:39:47 PM by qiwoman2

FIRST QBK SUCCESS CLUB CONTEST WILL BE ANNOUNCED HERE IN A FEW HOURS!

STAY TUNED!!

Smiley Smiley

EDIT: I FORGOT I am going to my Parents for a few days again, I go visit them every 2 weeks so will be back on FRIDAY TO ANNOUNCE CONTEST and do more work on the QBK SUCCESS GROUP..sorry about that..   Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:53:32 AM

I am back now will work on qbk club on Monday..
Tomorrow Unicornadz is launching so trying t do a bit of promo for that..I purchasing one spot for QBK also..via SAM..   Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
codingmaster

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:22:53 PM

@chilly2k Thank you for posting the blockchain here. I downloaded it from DropBox and got my wallet up and running in just a few minutes. I transferred my coins from Poloniex to wallet so I can help with staking.

Right now it says I don't have any mature coins.
How much time does it take to mature?
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:28:07 PM

@chilly2k Thank you for posting the blockchain here. I downloaded it from DropBox and got my wallet up and running in just a few minutes. I transferred my coins from Poloniex to wallet so I can help with staking.

The block chain is still moving very slowly.  Last block was a little less then 24 hours ago.  I believe you need 10 confirms to receive a payment, then it has to mature for 8 hours before it's eligible to stake.  I don't know if the 8 hours is from the time of the send, or from the time it gets 10 confirms.  I would hope it's the time it was sent.  One you have a stake, that has to mature for 60 confirms before it can stake again. 

I too am stuck with no coins mature for staking.   

These are some of the problem I hope prestab can address in the new wallet.  I would love to see a bagholding feature, that would lock the coins from spending and report it in the blockchain.  Maybe have a penalty  if you want to release the coins early. 

Tripjammer

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:57:35 PM

Wallets are now out of sync.....whoever was trying to transfer from Polo to the wallet has got to be brave....

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:39:38 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 05:50:49 AM by qiwoman2

The block chain is still moving very slowly.  Last block was a little less then 24 hours ago.  I believe you need 10 confirms to receive a payment, then it has to mature for 8 hours before it's eligible to stake.  I don't know if the 8 hours is from the time of the send, or from the time it gets 10 confirms.  I would hope it's the time it was sent.  One you have a stake, that has to mature for 60 confirms before it can stake again.  

These are some of the problem I hope prestab can address in the new wallet.  I would love to see a bagholding feature, that would lock the coins from spending and report it in the blockchain.  Maybe have a penalty  if you want to release the coins early.  

Good idea, I will ask if this is possible and what extra cost it might incur..He will be back soon so will speak with him about it..

I in mean time are trying to do some marketing as a huge online business is launching in around a month and I managed to clinch a very high spot, which could be life-changing both for my family and for QIBUCK..So making a list of early birds who want to join my team and am in promotion mode. No need to recruit, but matching bonuses are too gorgeous to just sit back and be lazy with this.. Company gonna use company spot to use paid ads forever plus a few other spots, so system can never stall or slow down..  Smiley. It's better than the lottery because my income will grow monthly, which means I will be able to invest a lot more into growing QBK infrastructure and buying a ton of QBK off the exchange which will of course raise the price, trying to keep my feet on the ground though because I have had past disappointments, BUT, if all works to plan we have struck gold and I just need to be patient fr another month while it is in prelaunch mode..

In mean time I joined UNICORNADZ and purchased a spot for QBK yesterday and it takes bitcoin, this should be really cool because we can click cash links daily when they begin in a few days to get our principle back and all the other monies we earn, ref coms and sub earnings can all be net income..

UNICORNADZ: HOW IT WORKS:  http://www.unicornadz.com/howitworks.php

Anyone want to give it a try, am doing this to try to do a bit extra for Xmas bagbonus time, this is the QBK link: http://www.unicornadz.com/?silverkinguk

Also note that all paid referrals will receive a monthly bagbonus of 25% of their ref coms value, so say you joined and we made ten bucks ref coms, 2.5 bucks will be used to buy QBK and given to you when I do the ref coms monthly bagbonus sheet.. That has started from this month and we have the facebook group.. So if you bought a 25 bucks sub in unicornadz and we earn 2 bucks fast start bonus, 50 cents of that goes to buy qbk to give u a little rebate. Smiley

Some other news: TRAFFIC MONSOON might be back, I will check news on that as they took the SEC TO COURT lol..

Also this months's bagbonus will be early next month as Hubby gets paid end of the month and I need to buy bitcoin from belgacoin..  Smiley

Have a great Sunday..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
codingmaster

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:01:58 AM

The block chain is still moving very slowly.  Last block was a little less then 24 hours ago.  I believe you need 10 confirms to receive a payment, then it has to mature for 8 hours before it's eligible to stake.  I don't know if the 8 hours is from the time of the send, or from the time it gets 10 confirms.  I would hope it's the time it was sent.  One you have a stake, that has to mature for 60 confirms before it can stake again. 

These are some of the problem I hope prestab can address in the new wallet.  I would love to see a bagholding feature, that would lock the coins from spending and report it in the blockchain.  Maybe have a penalty  if you want to release the coins early. 

My transaction is sitting on 16 confirms for more than 2 days now however wallet is still saying "no mature coins for staking".
I hope the new wallet is coming soon with a solution...
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:06:28 AM

buy EXCL quiwoman2 its gonna rock again i feel it

yolo
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:50:38 AM

Presstab is back so early next week we will discuss the way forward so do not worry all is in hand.. Smiley Also next weekend I will do the bagbonus once Presstab gets the blockchain unclogged.. Smiley

I will be busy this weekend with the launch of a new bitcoin earning site, so hoping to earn a bit there to help increase bagbonus for Xmas Season...

It only costs 0.05 to join and I got position under a founder so if anyone interested in making some fast cash for the holidays let me know..we can plug you into our early birds team..  Smiley Smiley

@ Forenzdiablo will check it out when I can..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:30:09 AM

Just doing some promotions next few days the next week do the bagbonus and discuss with PRESSTAB.. Have a good week..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:31:52 PM

Still need folks with coins in their wallets to run the wallet and get the stakes.  We've been stuck on block  800980 for over a week now.  Just need a few more before my stack starts staking again. 

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:18:06 PM

Still need folks with coins in their wallets to run the wallet and get the stakes.  We've been stuck on block  800980 for over a week now.  Just need a few more before my stack starts staking again. 

Arranging now with PRESSTAB TO GET THE WORK DONE..He has the funds and has come back from holiday..I am sending him all the QBK INFO now..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: