Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:13:36 PM

Just got a prompt reply from blockexperts, block explorer..

Hi,

Block explorer is not up date. (thank you for reporting this)
I just added some nodes and block explorer should be up to date in +/- 60 minutes.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

BlockExperts Support

So we should have an up to date report shortly, thanks for alerting me to this and we should have it up to date in an hour or so.

Smiley

No reply yet from STEPS DEV, so waiting to hear from him also, sent him both email and slack messages.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:17:44 AM

Nice one Qibucks,

Looks like some new people entering the market, major change of hands over the last few days.

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:09:24 AM

Nice one Qibucks,

Looks like some new people entering the market, major change of hands over the last few days.

Yes and I also managed to download a wallet..I will pm you about something I need help with as I am technically impaired but the nodes you gave were perfect and my wallet synced in less than 24 hours haha so I want to accumulate more QBK for the family as well..
Main coins are  in the other wallets but I am startign the QBK success club s wanted to open another wallet so i can store coins for the club members as well..

I am getting bagbonus funds ready and anything left over I have from personal funds I will clock some more. I have a lot of expenses this month like payment of memberships for qbk in these companies but it will be worth it in the end.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1023426741074254&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater   Grin Smiley

I already got 3-4 dedicated admins in the FB field ready to rock..

We have also a few good paid programs to promote and many free sites..once the group is established we will start hangouts and will look for sponsors to sponsor the hangouts..

We should be creating many more bagholders as well soon with the club. Last night I was teaching one of the Admins who is a good marketer online to open a polo account and he purchased his first QBK.. Smiley
 Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:11:46 AM

Sorry team,
 I rage dumped a bag at 20k, Someone just destroyed support again, and i lost my shit. It actually cost me money, but it felt good at the time Sad

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:32:28 AM

still have some, what happened here the last months?
Virtual Me

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:13:38 PM

Hello Qibuck community,

A friend of mine told me to check this coin out. And i realy like what i see. So we have listed Qibuck on our exchange
https://empirex.ch on 4 markets

https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=QBK/BTC
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=QBK/LTC
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=QBK/DOGE
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=QBK/STEPS

Happy trading all,

EmpireX

Thank you so much..
We are going to improve our coin in three months time, we are earmarking fund for a revamp of QBK TO QBK 2.0

Thus have this announcement:

Dear QBK BAGHOLDERS, due to our investment dividends all on hold until August, we are temporarily putting the BAGBONUS oh HOLD for 3 months only in order to gather the development funds needed to create QBK 2.0 and some fresh wallets. We have the Developers for this ready to help us but to create mobile wallets etc and get QBK 2.0 we need several bitcoin for this. At present, living on one wage I cannot do both and although Zukul and Zan are currently growing we need to wait at least another 2-3 months for them to grow in order for them to really impact QBK in a three-fold manner. 1 To increase bagbonus, 2. To increase buy support, 3. To expedite development. So I am requesting a small sacrifice from all our bagholders just for a 3 month period which will give me a chance to breathe and gather the funds in order to develop the QBK 2.0 and also increase bagbonus, buy support and development. I also want to invest in 2 more projects, one that SAM has recommended and is very successful and also another project that will start generating revenues for the gold and bullion backing of QBK. So in 3 months from now we can move into all these phases together in one go. I am also trying to get into some coin blogging again etc so that would also help our bottom line. I do hope you can all support us in this and know that this is a small sacrifice for what we have planned and discussed. Also in 3 months we will need more community support/staff so we will be able to offer bounties and remuneration for the help we will need to grow QBK. Sam and myself will be giving regular updates on a weekly basis or less if there is anything mega important to report, so we aren't going anywhere, QBK is our Baby and it's time to see it grow! Thank you in advance for your kind support always at a time now when we need it.

Just bringing this forward for blitz

will give you a brief run down, go back one page on the thread for more info

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:58:20 PM

Sorry team,
 I rage dumped a bag at 20k, Someone just destroyed support again, and i lost my shit. It actually cost me money, but it felt good at the time Sad

I am sorry for your loss, I haven't got a clue who is doing all the dumping last two days but now my Hubby starting a new job tomorrow, I will be putting some of my spare cash to collect more of the dumps. I didn't have much the last two weeks unfortunately because we have been living off our online income only and been saving the rest for bagbonus and to put Qibuck into more businesses, plus I donated every spare penny to the asset sheet. Of course it's up to every bagholder to whatever he/she likes with her coins and the more I earn in the future, the more I will be able to collect off the exchanges, things take time and I am a one woman band at the moment lol, but once I have the QBK room set up on FB and via email, I will have more support from others helping me do every day tasks and managing the group.  Smiley.
I do hope you still stay with us, albeit even with a smaller bag. I am at the biggest loss here because I am putting in countless hours of my time and still donating money to the project and as long as I am alive and got my marbles, I will continue to do so, until every bagholder, including myself, is in profit and it can be something I can pass on to the next generation to run, once I retire. at some point in the future.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:06:11 PM

Sorry team,

I am sorry for your loss, I haven't got a clue who is doing all the dumping last two days but now my Hubby starting a new job tomorrow, I will be putting some of my spare cash to collect more of the dumps. I didn't have much the last two weeks unfortunately because we have been living off our online income only and been saving the rest for bagbonus and to put Qibuck into more businesses, plus I donated every spare penny to the asset sheet. Of course it's up to every bagholder to whatever he/she likes with her coins and the more I earn in the future, the more I will be able to collect off the exchanges, things take time and I am a one woman band at the moment lol, but once I have the QBK room set up on FB and via email, I will have more support from others helping me do every day tasks and managing the group.  Smiley.
I do hope you still stay with us, albeit even with a smaller bag. I am at the biggest loss here because I am putting in countless hours of my time and still donating money to the project and as long as I am alive and got my marbles, I will continue to do so, until every bagholder, including myself, is in profit and it can be something I can pass on to the next generation to run, once I retire. at some point in the future.

with all this insane dumping i have reduced my position, I still have my founder position, but this was to much to hold such a large stake. Sorry I hate to exit like this but i have been wearing the dumps for over 2 years now, enough is enough, the market and the coin are 2 different entities. I am done buying the dumps. when the dust settles i may build again,if some of the new holders are proactive and not just raping the market.

And Qibucks this is no way a reflection on your effort, you are doing everything in your power to grow the coin.and I still believe it will get there in the end.
Thank you for all the effort you put in, It is appreciated by all the bag holders.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:04:30 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 04:24:10 AM by qiwoman2

Sorry team,

I am sorry for your loss, I haven't got a clue who is doing all the dumping last two days but now my Hubby starting a new job tomorrow, I will be putting some of my spare cash to collect more of the dumps. I didn't have much the last two weeks unfortunately because we have been living off our online income only and been saving the rest for bagbonus and to put Qibuck into more businesses, plus I donated every spare penny to the asset sheet. Of course it's up to every bagholder to whatever he/she likes with her coins and the more I earn in the future, the more I will be able to collect off the exchanges, things take time and I am a one woman band at the moment lol, but once I have the QBK room set up on FB and via email, I will have more support from others helping me do every day tasks and managing the group.  Smiley.

with all this insane dumping i have reduced my position, I still have my founder position, but this was to much to hold such a large stake. Sorry I hate to exit like this but i have been wearing the dumps for over 2 years now, enough is enough, the market and the coin are 2 different entities. I am done buying the dumps. when the dust settles i may build again,if some of the new holders are proactive and not just raping the market.

And Qibucks this is no way a reflection on your effort, you are doing everything in your power to grow the coin.and I still believe it will get there in the end.
Thank you for all the effort you put in, It is appreciated by all the bag holders.
Well I am a little shocked about all this mass dumping to be honest, just as things are beginning to go well but I guess means new people can enter the market and I understand at the end of the day everyone is here to make a profit. Even those who got dumped on I see they have just put their buys on the sell wall and are looking for a quick exit. One day when I have enough money I will be able to buy coins that don't get dumped, but I guess I can't do that on my own in my financial situation at present. Thanks for the support till now and always. This is why I am setting up a group to build a team to be able to have more purchasing power as a group, never mind, I have weathered worse storms.  The Crypto scene has been the most ruthless and relentless of all types of businesses I have entered, but I still have some hope that the best of human nature will prevail in the end. Maybe I am just a stupid dreamer, time will tell. Smiley. I have been kicked down most of my life and am really surprised to be still standing to be quite frank lol but as long as there is life in me, I won't give up. I beat a few million other tadpoles to come to this ruddy planet and despite being a lady, decided to grow some balls at some point in my evolution.  Grin Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:53:20 AM

All bagbonuses will from now on be paid in Qibuck. Any other spare btc or coins we collect will be used to strengthen the coin and buy assets. This is a management decision in light of the recent, exits and dumps. This way every month we can purchase QBK directly from the market and pay out.
We are currently going to look for a multipool as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:04:10 AM

I have cleaned up the OP a little bit and getting the QBK SUCCESS CLUB Ready.. I believe by Tuesday Afternoon my time we will ahve the group ready for action adn I will have 3 admins to assist me in running it.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 10:57:47 AM

Just wanted to add at Qibuck we aren't worried about dumps.
We have a gameplan and are following it through.
Also I was way ahead in Bitcoin before even Brock Pierce even heard of it,later he was elected on the Bitcoin Foundation Board.
Here you can see me at an old Uinvest conference,even though the company Uinvest failed,I was able to chat with Brock Pierce,a guest speaker at the conference on best Investment strategies which was worth my time.
Joining Qibuck Success Club is a step in the right direction,don't miss your chance to grab some Qibuck coins cheap now cause they won't be cheap for long.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:22:08 AM

Just wanted to add at Qibuck we aren't worried about dumps.
We have a gameplan and are following it through.
Also I was way ahead in Bitcoin before even Brock Pierce even heard of it,later he was elected on the Bitcoin Foundation Board.
Here you can see me at an old Uinvest conference,even though the company Uinvest failed,I was able to chat with Brock Pierce,a guest speaker at the conference on best Investment strategies which was worth my time.
Joining Qibuck Success Club is a step in the right direction,don't miss your chance to grab some Qibuck coins cheap now cause they won't be cheap for long.

Thanks Sam for your great input and pic. It's awesome to have bitcoin pioneers involved with QIBUCK and if I remember correctly, you were the very first person who introduced me to bitcoin and I thank you sincerely for that too.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
blitz78

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:18:58 AM

still cant get my wallet to work on this pc i will have to set up a lappy for it instead i think, thanks for the help i will need the info soon as i get the laptop Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:19:36 AM

still cant get my wallet to work on this pc i will have to set up a lappy for it instead i think, thanks for the help i will need the info soon as i get the laptop Smiley

WOW That's strange, did u empty the roaming folder and put in a.conf and just leave the .conf and .dat in there/

btw I now know how to build a website.. so I will build one soon because I think STEPS DEV gonna be away for a few weeks and also doing marketign videos for various thingies so when this site opens in a few weeks could be nice..

https://youtu.be/bfgEow2hqeQ

Just one of my crazy videos lol...  Grin Grin

Shame only this site don't take bitcoin but I got 7 refs so far and building.

All my effort will benefit QBK in the long haul. Site is in prelaunch.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:31:24 PM

Back up .dat file.

Start with a fresh install, once installed close wallet.

Replace the .dat file with your back up of your original .dat file.

Make Qibuck.conf in notepad copy bellow:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=<strongpassword>
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=82.181.121.182:49787
addnode=85.228.45.116:49787
addnode=198.199.95.130:49787
addnode=178.75.142.162:49787
addnode=151.80.206.105:49787
addnode=213.243.131.114:49787

save as all files, as Qibuck.conf

copy this into roaming/Qibucks folder.

launch wallet , if it doesnt find a peer in 5 mins or so close and launch again.

I have had to do this a few times when i have done a fresh install. for some reason the second time it finds nodes and syncs.

Good luck Smiley

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 12:29:12 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know: I wrote about Qibucks and qiwoman in much-deserved complimentary terms in this Enter Stage Right piece:

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0716/rocketunderground.htm

Just in case anyone thinks I've forgotten about you. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:39:02 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know: I wrote about Qibucks and qiwoman in much-deserved complimentary terms in this Enter Stage Right piece:

Awe thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Yes we cannot be regulated because we don't issue dividends or shares hehe, we just give out bagbonuses if the month is profitable.  Grin Grin

I am waiting to get paid this week so I can buy another domain name so I can whip up a new website for now before I open the clickers club/qbk success club..I need to have the group jam - packed with files so the newbies can be well acquainted with what we are doing. I will start marketing videos for QBK too but not yet Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:37:46 AM

Nice one, although some of the terminology is not exactly flattering, But your right she is unstoppable, Like a dog with a bone Smiley

Although i never remember her saying anywhere, that she would destroy coins.where did that come from?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:39:19 AM

Nice one, although some of the terminology is not exactly flattering, But your right she is unstoppable, Like a dog with a bone Smiley

Although i never remember her saying anywhere, that she would destroy coins.where did that come from?

Hellooooooooooo again. The burning coins idea was one of my flying thoughts.. but not done..

I am going to be busy this week till Thursday then will deliver bagbonuses. I am going to try and make my own website lol so that will be fun! So today will doll myself up to make a video or two am waiting for some funds to hit my bank so i can buy some domain names and hosting. I am so swamped with work that I need to put all I do in one place and have a home for everything s I am better with time management so bear with me. I have been accruing QBK coins on Poloniex for the bagbonus so they are sitting snugly there. As soon as I got the QBK SUCCESS room open I will appoint one of the Admins to pay out the bagobnuses monthly so that will free up more time for me for promoting and generating revenues. SmileySmiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: