Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:49:06 PM

The sun has risen on an independent UK,Nice one Nigel!
https://goo.gl/photos/wYVMe11ZKLCsHP2y9

LOl also London now wants to become independent  Smiley Smiley Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:01:51 AM

looks like explorers are constipated again , and need a kick Wink

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:21:52 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 09:03:26 AM by dan_and_shan

here are some nodes for anyone that needs to re sync, or doing first install.

addnode=82.181.121.182:49787
addnode=85.228.45.116:49787
addnode=198.199.95.130:49787
addnode=178.75.142.162:49787
addnode=151.80.206.105:49787
addnode=213.243.131.114:49787

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:16:08 PM

looks like explorers are constipated again , and need a kick Wink

I will check with the Devs, also Dan thanks for the nodes..

I can't wait for QBK 2.0 Hopefully Steps DEV will be able to make it before end of July as planned.

I got good news.. I am also going to offer a third type of bagbonus for those who earn more than 10 bucks usd in bagbonus.. which will generate even more income for qbk as well.

We will offer also ADZCOIN UPGRADE BAG as a bagbonus payment method, basically you join under us in ADZCOIN and we send you the coins to lock as an adzcoin upgrade which will give you an roi and QBK will earn 10% ref coms for that which can help increase revenues. It will be just one extra way of receiving bagbonus.  Smiley.
I have been following Adzcoin's progress and I am very impressed. I will be sending a small bag over to Sam this week to buy QBK it's first upgrade so then we will use that URL if anyone wants to either buy upgrades under us or be paid bagbonus in adzcoin to buy their upgrade under our link..

I will elaborate more on that as we get nearer to bagbonus in the third week of July.

More to come in a few days..

I will fix asset sheet tomorrow also.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:00:18 AM

well its looking like we may stabilize around the ico price, seems like no one is letting much go at this price, it only took 12 months lol Smiley

Virtual Me

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:36:02 AM

and a good few btc   Wink

blitz78

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:09:30 AM

hi guys haven't been around for a little while

i have a small amount of qbk sitting in a wallet that i cant get into but upuntill a few months ago i was still receving my bagholder bonus this seams to have stopped

also can someone help explain the new qibuck2 stuff to me please
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:08:38 AM

Hello Qibuck community,

A friend of mine told me to check this coin out. And i realy like what i see. So we have listed Qibuck on our exchange
https://empirex.ch on 4 markets

https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=QBK/BTC
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=QBK/LTC
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=QBK/DOGE
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=QBK/STEPS

Happy trading all,

EmpireX

Thank you so much..
We are going to improve our coin in three months time, we are earmarking fund for a revamp of QBK TO QBK 2.0

Thus have this announcement:

Dear QBK BAGHOLDERS, due to our investment dividends all on hold until August, we are temporarily putting the BAGBONUS oh HOLD for 3 months only in order to gather the development funds needed to create QBK 2.0 and some fresh wallets. We have the Developers for this ready to help us but to create mobile wallets etc and get QBK 2.0 we need several bitcoin for this. At present, living on one wage I cannot do both and although Zukul and Zan are currently growing we need to wait at least another 2-3 months for them to grow in order for them to really impact QBK in a three-fold manner. 1 To increase bagbonus, 2. To increase buy support, 3. To expedite development. So I am requesting a small sacrifice from all our bagholders just for a 3 month period which will give me a chance to breathe and gather the funds in order to develop the QBK 2.0 and also increase bagbonus, buy support and development. I also want to invest in 2 more projects, one that SAM has recommended and is very successful and also another project that will start generating revenues for the gold and bullion backing of QBK. So in 3 months from now we can move into all these phases together in one go. I am also trying to get into some coin blogging again etc so that would also help our bottom line. I do hope you can all support us in this and know that this is a small sacrifice for what we have planned and discussed. Also in 3 months we will need more community support/staff so we will be able to offer bounties and remuneration for the help we will need to grow QBK. Sam and myself will be giving regular updates on a weekly basis or less if there is anything mega important to report, so we aren't going anywhere, QBK is our Baby and it's time to see it grow! Thank you in advance for your kind support always at a time now when we need it.

Just bringing this forward for blitz

dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:10:00 AM

Wow awesome and it also fits the project I have in mind.
 Grin

here is another, the shading is a bit different, 

I think i like this one even more, Wink

I love both of them and we will see how to incorporate them in QBK officially..I am just busy doing jobs at the minute raising funds in btc for bagbonus as btc is getting expensive and found another small investment which pays in btc, plus wangling a bit of ico here and there and freebies, it all adds up, plus for our dev fund for our qbk 2.0 and the website bounty. I hope by end of July we have our website and qbk 2.0 all done, ofcourse our STEPS DEV is in charge of that side so he is going to do all of that for us and at least he is honest and kind and helpful and also gives some sound advice too. Sam is working on some supersonic film idea but we need to raise a few bags for that one lol.  Cheesy.
So..
END OF JULY HOPEFULLY: QBK 2.0 and website

REINSTATEMENT OF BAGBONUS JULY END

INCREASE IN TRADING VOLUME AND PRICE

FURTHER INVESTMENT

Merchant items to be purchased with qbk with qbk logos etc..

Should help you get up to speed a bit anyway, if you need nodes let me know

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:22:27 AM

BAGBONUS CUT OFF DATE FOR JULY IS 23D JULY 2016..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
blitz78

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:58:59 AM

thanks guys

bagbonus 1 day before my birthday nice
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:17:24 AM

hi guys haven't been around for a little while

i have a small amount of qbk sitting in a wallet that i cant get into but upuntill a few months ago i was still receving my bagholder bonus this seams to have stopped

also can someone help explain the new qibuck2 stuff to me please

If you cant get the wallet to sync, just make a .conf file

Make a Qibuck.conf file and add nodes: Like this:

Go to start type in %appdata% - roaming - qibuck

Make Qibuck.conf in notepad copy bellow:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=<strongpassword>
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=82.181.121.182:49787
addnode=85.228.45.116:49787
addnode=198.199.95.130:49787
addnode=178.75.142.162:49787
addnode=151.80.206.105:49787
addnode=213.243.131.114:49787

save as all files, as Qibuck.conf

copy Qibuck.conf into qibuck roaming folder
open wallet to start syncing.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:00:35 PM

thanks guys

That's good, once I get more helpers in place..and community support which with the QBK success club will happen very shortly..aka next week, we will reinstate the birthday bagbonus and daily bagfest. Hubby got good news and a new job starting next week, which means I can relax economically and start pushing the QBK project forward..
ALSO I GOT EVEN GREATER NEWS... at just 3% above
I am going to enroll hubby next week into the gold/silver mlm of a lifetime.. We can also buy more gold and sliver just 3% above wholesale price from the best SWISS REFINERY!!!
The reason I am joining the affiliate side is if we get customers who want to buy cheap silver and gold of the most premium quality or even want to enroll as affiliates themselves, WE WILL USE THAT LINK TO PROMOTE as it will be the link for amassing qbk silver and gold!!! I just joined myself first to start securing for an asset for my family and then I will do QBK one next week. I only need 3 refs to break even but am not too bothered as I am buying it mainly as an asset for a pension plan. Main link I will use  or if anyone from the  coin world joins I will use the qbk link so we use the money to buy up more gold and silver lol. It will cost me 200 bucks for the initial affiliate joining and we get 50 bucks of silver in the vault. Then we pay 50 bucks a month, get some silver out of that and it gives us a place in the system. We can sell the silver or get physical/gold delivered to our place of residence any time we like!!!

This has been the best news so far in the whole of my QBK career!!! My dream was always to start backing it with silver/gold but finding an 8 year old company that even supplies banks and governments with gold was the best find yet!!!

I hope we can drive sales forward with the QBK success club as this will affect bagbonuses, which can only go up in time and the value of our beloved coin.

It's not been easy, looking for the right companies to work with but things now are moving to the direction I initially wanted in the first place.

Zukul is doing o.k which is how I managed to pay for the silver company..it's not as fast as I predicted but it's bringing in some goodies and it helped pay the rent through this trying time.

I still need to renew asset sheet, I got few things to add to it that I bought and also got as bounties which I wanna donate to our cause.  Smiley

I want to put my Son in eventually in the gold too, so if I get another 2 referrals just to cover the cost of my private silver, I will place him under QBK..That will be around 2-3 months down the line of course.

I will do a weekly video report for qbk also and post here and also in qbk success club on fb.  Also members who hate fb can still be a part of qbk success club via autoresponder. I will get the splash page ready to setup the campaign. I decided not to wait for the new qbk 2.0 to launch the qbk success club as there is no time like the present. When the dev is ready he will do it, but I need to carry on to grow this coin.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:19:04 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 03:56:15 AM by Virtual Me

That all sounds good , but i am not sure how stocking up on gold is going to help QBK, Gold and silver markets, have been propped up for a long time now, as more reserves are sold off as digital currencies, start to bloom, i dont see it hitting the highs of a few years ago. just my 2 cents though.

Anyway looks like a few new investors have entered the market, which means we are getting some outside interest. the block explorer is still way behind, so doing bag-bonus, balances will be out of wack.
Still wondering what we are focusing on in the new wallet?
Are we implementing anything new, will we stay as x13 algo.
Clean sharp interface, easy one click setup, perhaps polo api call, for current market chart data? If we can find a niche to fill in the crypto scene , that would definitely give us an edge.

Bagbonus returns are little low to encourage a lot of new investment atm, perhaps a % of bagbonus should be reinvested it the market itself, I always use the payment for more buy support anyway Wink

Has anything changed from our initial start up goals?

QIBUCK ROADMAP AND CORE INFORMATION

PHASE 1:
LAUNCH OF QIBUCK COIN ICO and investment into first Investment phase including Bitcoin atm machines and shares, Mining rentals, Trading consortium, 1STOPSHOP, QIBUCKREV SITES etc, Distribution of Initial bounties and promotional effort and Stabilization Fund.  Building QIBUCK as an instrument of wealth for holders of the coin is our main priority in phase 1. Initial distribution will be done through ICO with no PREMINE for the Team. We will purchase coins in the ICO like everyone else to pay for bounties and payroll from a portion of the Angel Investment Fund. We will have accounting and Payroll covering all aspects of our Coin and Investments Venture on spreadsheets accordingly with lists of our investments and amount invested as well as expense records. Income and EXPENSE SHEET coming in JULY 2015 now QBK can run itself..and Ellie is no longer out of pocket.
PHASE 2

To Grow QBK ASSETS AND VALUE within the next five years so that we can reach US DOLLAR PARITY BY 2020..This in intrinsic value AND on the Markets.. To be part of a merchant gateway payment system to facilitate merchants.

PHASE 3
This is perhaps by far the most ambitious part of our whole project and we hope to collaborate with other Crypto Organizations and the Universal crowd-funding investments s.a Portal ( www.u-ci.org) in the formation and creation of Crypto Currency Sustainable Living Systems around the World. To this end we seek to enrich and encourage Everyone who comes into contact with us and to reach out to those that would have no chance to survive or thrive otherwise. If we can achieve this and become more united as an Altcoin Community we can work wonders for All. As a Collective and more Cohesive Community we sincerely believe we can achieve this in our lifetime. We will also be collaborating with other coins and Devs in Joint Ventures through many avenues of business.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:20:00 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 05:31:29 AM by qiwoman2

That all sounds good , but i am not sure how stocking up on gold is going to help QBK, Gold and silver markets, have been propped up for a long time now, as more reserves are sold off as digital currencies, start to bloom, i dont see it hitting the highs of a few years ago. just my 2 cents though.

Anyway looks like a few new investors have entered the market, which means we are getting some outside interest. the block explorer is still way behind, so doing bag-bonus, balances will be out of wack.
Still wondering what we are focusing on in the new wallet?
Are we implementing anything new, will we stay as x13 algo.
Clean sharp interface, easy one click setup, perhaps polo api call, for current market chart data? If we can find a niche to fill in the crypto scene , that would definitely give us an edge.

Bagbonus returns are little low to encourage a lot of new investment atm, perhaps a % of bagbonus should be reinvested it the market itself, I always use the payment for more buy support anyway Wink

Has anything changed from our initial start up goals?

QIBUCK ROADMAP AND CORE INFORMATION

PHASE 1:
LAUNCH OF QIBUCK COIN ICO and investment into first Investment phase including Bitcoin atm machines and shares, Mining rentals, Trading consortium, 1STOPSHOP, QIBUCKREV SITES etc, Distribution of Initial bounties and promotional effort and Stabilization Fund.  Building QIBUCK as an instrument of wealth for holders of the coin is our main priority in phase 1. Initial distribution will be done through ICO with no PREMINE for the Team. We will purchase coins in the ICO like everyone else to pay for bounties and payroll from a portion of the Angel Investment Fund. We will have accounting and Payroll covering all aspects of our Coin and Investments Venture on spreadsheets accordingly with lists of our investments and amount invested as well as expense records. Income and EXPENSE SHEET coming in JULY 2015 now QBK can run itself..and Ellie is no longer out of pocket.
PHASE 2

To Grow QBK ASSETS AND VALUE within the next five years so that we can reach US DOLLAR PARITY BY 2020..This in intrinsic value AND on the Markets.. To be part of a merchant gateway payment system to facilitate merchants.

PHASE 3
This is perhaps by far the most ambitious part of our whole project and we hope to collaborate with other Crypto Organizations and the Universal crowd-funding investments s.a Portal ( www.u-ci.org) in the formation and creation of Crypto Currency Sustainable Living Systems around the World. To this end we seek to enrich and encourage Everyone who comes into contact with us and to reach out to those that would have no chance to survive or thrive otherwise. If we can achieve this and become more united as an Altcoin Community we can work wonders for All. As a Collective and more Cohesive Community we sincerely believe we can achieve this in our lifetime. We will also be collaborating with other coins and Devs in Joint Ventures through many avenues of business.

1. We will make a new OP soon or some changes, but the main idea is the same to eventually create a sustainable monetary system and environment, but for now just focusing to increase bagbonuses and make it attractive t new investment. I was talking to a big mlm guy on fb last night and he wants t market QBK to Asia big time but I told him we need to be ready for that. I am going to take one step at a time because otherwise I will feel overwhelmed lol.

Gold and Silver will be a part of the backing of QBK..More and more mainstream buying coming into metals and they are the most solid and traditional investment for small time and big investors, it is what unfortunately fiat used to have but hasn't now since Nixon unpegged the dollar back in 1971. So gold and silver will attract more traditional investors into QBK, as an asset class crypto and in mean time we will look at other innovations, get it merchant ready once it reaches around 1 dollar a pop.

I will get in touch with the DEV this week, see what is happening. As for features in the wallet, I will ask him if we can do a bagbonus lockup feature, not sure if we can at this juncture, but I will ask.

We need to stay on same algo because POLO will delist us if we make it different. I asked the Dev about that a couple weeks back, so we have to keep it all the same I 'm afraid.
I will ask about the block explorers, I am not sure if this has to do with QBK having a slow blockchain.

As for joint-ventures with other devs, that may be a shelved because I need to trust other parties 100%  Smiley

I will soon re-write the OP with more realistic short term goals and the long term goals remain the same.  
Thank you always for your support.
Also remember, gold and silver will only be PART of the assets of QBK, unlike the old traditional fiat currencies, QBK will be a much more pro active and dynamic currency. Wait till we get the QBK club up next week!  Wink Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:01:33 AM

I just added more assets to the QBK asset sheet, under the COINS section. Any work I do for bounties or whatever I can pick up that may be  revenue-generating exercise I will donate to QBK asset fund until QBK gets uber healthy. This is what I was able to accrue with the help of Hubby doing translations of course. I got a couple more outstanding bounties to come as well. MINEUM AND LIR are looking good long term keepers as well for generating some extra revenues.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:48:23 PM

just when you think all the weak hands are gone, and its time for a substantial step up in price, bang here have another 2 btc worth, thx JT

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:14:20 AM

just when you think all the weak hands are gone, and its time for a substantial step up in price, bang here have another 2 btc worth, thx JT

Yeah i just woke up to see a dump, I wonder who that was lol? It doesn't matter, I managed to grab some, was waiting 3 days to get some dumped on me .. Smiley

Looks like you are collecting a nice amount there..

I left a message for the dev 2 days ago, waiting for a reply and a definitive time line to do the swap 2.0 coin or if he can't do it I will need to find someone else, but ofcourse would prefer he do it for us.  Smiley.

I got a ton of work to do the enxt 2-3 days to get the qbk success group ready, I hope we get some of our bagholders to p[articipate.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
blitz78

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:39:18 AM

thanks guys

That's good, once I get more helpers in place..and community support which with the QBK success club will happen very shortly..aka next week, we will reinstate the birthday bagbonus and daily bagfest. Hubby got good news and a new job starting next week, which means I can relax economically and start pushing the QBK project forward..
ALSO I GOT EVEN GREATER NEWS... at just 3% above {snip).

awesome news wish him well in his new job Cheesy
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:58:30 PM

thanks guys

ALSO I GOT EVEN GREATER NEWS... at just 3% above {snip).

awesome news wish him well in his new job Cheesy

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: