Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xcurry

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:13:40 PM

Im not bagholder for long time anymore but i  send all my best wishes to you and your family  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:27:03 AM

Thank you so much..She delivered safely a healthy baby boy..Harley James..

Also exciting news about our MYWINK company we have shares in..

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/31756049/vinkpay-triples-its-value-in-2015-soon-to-be-acquired-by-major-bank

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:00:17 AM

Big Fun http://youtu.be/X6meFy43gHc

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:09:38 AM

Doin the freaking snoopy dance right now!!!!

The Fund has 26 mywink(Vinkpay) shares!

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:56:12 PM

Doin the freaking snoopy dance right now!!!!

The Fund has 26 mywink(Vinkpay) shares!

OMG That's awesome..
I had a death in the family as well as a birth all on the same day , my cousin in my age group passed away from a heart attack so was bit shaken over the weekend, today is our wedding anniversary so was busy cooking hubby a nice meal.

I got also 8 MYWINK shares i donated to QBK so that is paying part of the bagbonus, talking of which I am going tomorrow to the bank to buy some btc for bagbonus and also discussing with a STEPS DEV re looking for a contact to fix us a new website.

DOWNLOAD YOUR BAGS BY 25TH APRIL  4 PM GMT TIME..
Thanks also to SAM for always cheering me up with his videos too!!!

ZUKUL is now beginning to grow so next month I will open a zukul and zan account for qbk!!!! They will grow over the coming months to back the assets..
Asset sheet will be cleaned on Monday.

Thank you so much Everyone for the support.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:03:40 AM

Just to let you know BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT IS TODAY sorry for the delay had a bit of bad news re my family again and my Dad needs an operation so  wasn't up t working yesterday. I am going now to the bank to buy the bitcoin so it will take several working days to reach me, in mean time I am getting the bagbonus sheet prepared today and will post the link to it later today, thanks for understanding.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:27:22 AM

BAGBONUS FOR TEIR 1 IS IN PROGRESS..
There will be no teir 2 bagbonus for the next 2 months as I need to secure a small investment in 2 little projects that are time sensitive. TIER 2 does come from my extra own pocket so, for now, I need to use that to invest and grow a couple e btc as I only get paid in fiat at the moment and with btc going up it costs me more and more, so trying to grow a btc bag to invest in mining etc but am betting on 2 coins for medium/term that have promise for a high return. BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE does mining tokens so I want to do that for QBK eventually but need to rev up btc supplies.

TIER 1 BAGBONUS will be going up though in JULY by around 50% and tier 2 will resume by then as well as Zukul is beginning to kick in for me now so I will have extra funds to give to the bagbonus pools. I will need to set aside funds for a new website and the overhaul but I will discuss this also with Curious as well who holds a fund also for QBK so I don't do it all out of pocket hopefully. Smiley  Wink.
Should have bagbonus completed by tonight. I still am doing some of the bagbonus from my own pocket for the next few months but then the investments should be big enough to carry the bagbonuses to the next level once I also use some of my Zukul funds to invest in the mining and some more MYWINK shares and forex, QBK's own zukul and zukuladnetwork accounts, then eventually zukul gold and minerals.
Some other good news TBA soon thanks to the STEPS DEVS.   Smiley Smiley

http://qbkbagboonus1-april2016.in247.info/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 02:23:43 PM

Thank you for the Bagbonus!

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:25:11 AM

Thank you for the Bagbonus!

Pleasure, I will try to finish the few left I got by tomorrow.   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:51:49 AM

All bagbonbses have been delivered for APRIL QBK BAGBONUS.. Thank you.. Hope you ll have a good month collecting QB!K for the next round.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:33:43 PM

All bagbonbses have been delivered for APRIL QBK BAGBONUS.. Thank you.. Hope you ll have a good month collecting QB!K for the next round.  Smiley
THANX QIBUCKS, Received once again,
 someone putting the squeeze on the market atm

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:20:31 AM

Hello my Bro, I think many coins are going through this at the moment due to the expectancy that bitcoin will go up during this halving process, no need to worry. We are not going anywhere. I am mainly focusing on Zukul and Zan at the moment but I had a migraine for 2 days s just getting over that at present.  Smiley. Thank you always for the support. Once my zukul earnings grow I will be able to pump in plenty of buy support. It is growing slowly but at least it will provide some stability both for my family and for my QBK family in the near future. Sam and Fromage also working on some cool projects and I may have someone who will be able to work on a new website for us in his spare time. I jsut need to get some content out to him. when I get time also.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:48:35 PM

Hello my Bro, I think many coins are going through this at the moment due to the expectancy that bitcoin will go up during this halving process, no need to worry. We are not going anywhere. I am mainly focusing on Zukul and Zan at the moment but I had a migraine for 2 days s just getting over that at present.  Smiley. Thank you always for the support. Once my zukul earnings grow I will be able to pump in plenty of buy support. It is growing slowly but at least it will provide some stability both for my family and for my QBK family in the near future. Sam and Fromage also working on some cool projects and I may have someone who will be able to work on a new website for us in his spare time. I jsut need to get some content out to him. when I get time also.  Smiley

Cheers , Bagbonus received again, love your work Smiley

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:41:18 AM

It's a pleasure, I am looking at also purchasing a few WAVES for QBK it might be a nice little coin to make some profits on but all depends on spare funds this month but I am going to try to pick up a bag for QBK.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:25:18 PM

It's a pleasure, I am looking at also purchasing a few WAVES for QBK it might be a nice little coin to make some profits on but all depends on spare funds this month but I am going to try to pick up a bag for QBK.  Smiley

I dont know about waves Qibucks,

15 million tokens are reserved for bounties and the development team in the following proportions:
- 1 million tokens will be distributed to early supporters. Please check additional details below.
- 1 million tokens are reserved for post-ICO bounties.
- 4 million tokens are reserved for strategical partners and backers
- 9 million tokens are withheld by the development team.

The remaining  85 million tokens will be distributed in lCO procedure to participating users based on their contribution in the total amount of the raised funds.

that doesnt leave anything for the miners, once they sell it all, who knows what happens next???

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:36:02 AM

I dont know about waves Qibucks,

15 million tokens are reserved for bounties and the development team in the following proportions:
- 1 million tokens will be distributed to early supporters. Please check additional details below.
- 1 million tokens are reserved for post-ICO bounties.
- 4 million tokens are reserved for strategical partners and backers
- 9 million tokens are withheld by the development team.

The remaining  85 million tokens will be distributed in lCO procedure to participating users based on their contribution in the total amount of the raised funds.

that doesnt leave anything for the miners, once they sell it all, who knows what happens next???

It's a humongous project with multiple layers of stuff going on, Just an idea.
BTW I might be conducting bagbonus earlier this month because my Son is coming to visit for his 21st Birthday so will let you Guys know in a few days what is happening, if I will do it before or after he leaves..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:24:00 PM

Can i have a list of active QBK nodes please... Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:32:32 PM

I will try to find out for you by tomorrow because I sent all my coins to the STEPS Devs because my wallet had a problem on my computer, will ask them tonight for you.. Smiley
Unless someone else can give nodes here please who has a downloaded wallet, would be great if you can assist.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:25:00 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 07:46:14 AM by dan_and_shan

here is two addresses online atm, 198.199.95.130:49787  and 82.181.121.182:49787 using getpeerinfo in console hope that helps

1. BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT - very important!!!

2. DELETE OLD WALLET

3. download a new wallet,
then delete the new wallet.dat
and add the old wallet,dat
let the new wallet sync
once its synced , turn off the wallet
then start the wallet again, if not syncing add below:

4. Make a Qibuck.conf file and add nodes: Like this:

Go to start type in %appdata% - roaming - qibuck
Make Qibuck.conf in txt add:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=<strongpassword>
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=82.181.121.182:49787
addnode=85.228.45.116:49787
addnode=198.199.95.130:49787
addnode=178.75.142.162:49787

save as all files

get file right click copy Qibuck.conf into qibuck roaming folder
open wallet to start syncing.

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:16:41 AM

here is two addresses online atm, 198.199.95.130:49787  and 82.181.121.182:49787 using getpeerinfo in console hope that helps

1. BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT - very important!!!

2. DELETE OLD WALLET

3. download a new wallet,
then delete the new wallet.dat
and add the old wallet,dat
let the new wallet sync
once its synced , turn off the wallet
then start the wallet again, if not syncing add below:

4. Make a Qibuck.conf file and add nodes: Like this:

Go to start type in %appdata% - roaming - qibuck
Make Qibuck.conf in txt add:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=<strongpassword>
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=82.181.121.182:49787
addnode=85.228.45.116:49787
addnode=198.199.95.130:49787
addnode=178.75.142.162:49787

save as all files

get file right click copy Qibuck.conf into qibuck roaming folder
open wallet to start syncing.

Thank you for giving out this info much obliged.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: