Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:43:51 PM

I am gonna be a bagholder for life. I can't wait to see what this new wallet is gonna be like. What about in the future making mobile wallet apps or chromebook app of the wallet?

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 03:10:25 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 03:41:06 PM by silverkinguk

More to come.There is an android app for Qibuck newsfeed,and for Windows.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:08:22 AM

I am gonna be a bagholder for life. I can't wait to see what this new wallet is gonna be like. What about in the future making mobile wallet apps or chromebook app of the wallet?

Yes we are going to hopefully get these done at some point.. now we have a good DEV going to work on the urgent stuff, he might have some good recommended ones for mobile and web wallets and merchant api integration.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:40:28 PM

PLEASE REMEMBER to keep wallets open as much as possible, we need the connections until PRESSTAB can get us the seed node done next week.   Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:17:40 AM

Hopefully we will receive the finance for the upcoming repair and wallets in a week or so then I need to purchase bitcoin and send to the developer to start work for QIBUCK..
In mean time once we will gt paid our day job wage and buy some bitcoin for the bagbonus. So next week will do the bagbonus..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:16:28 AM

There is someone constantly after my exchange logins, I had to send a message to YOBIT to tell them I didn't request a password reset.. I will start changing my email addresses and using 2fa as son as i buy a mobile phone.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:05:01 PM

Just received funds for the DEV WORK thanks to SAM and private investors so once I get it converted to BTC the DEV is standing by to do the work for us so am looking forward to an unclogged block-chain and full working node and new wallets..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:21:23 PM

Just received funds for the DEV WORK thanks to SAM and private investors so once I get it converted to BTC the DEV is standing by to do the work for us so am looking forward to an unclogged block-chain and full working node and new wallets..

how long would the full node and wallet approximately take for a public release?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:14:12 AM

how long would the full node and wallet approximately take for a public release?

I am just waiting to get the funds into my  bank to buy bitcoin then send to the DEV, I think we can expect before the end of OCTOBER if earlier.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:11:16 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 01:00:10 PM by qiwoman2

Bagbonus for SEPT has been paid, please note at present I only get paid in fiat until I can grow my24hour to a size that pays for the bagobnus plus I have the extra expense for the wallet fix etc.

When I come back from my parents after the weekend I will fix asset sheet and get the monies to PRESSTAB for the wallet fix..

I do hope that near the end of the year I can raise the bagobnus again..

I did ask POLO to send me a list of POLO addies because we don't pay bagbonus fr coins left on the exchange so I had to guess the POLO addies from the sheet so if you feel you didn't receive any bagbonus and your address is on the sheet please do feel free to contact me and send me a photo of your wallet addy and how many coins it has in it..

From the end of the year maybe JANUARY time we will go back to paying bagobnus in bitcoin or qbk depending on choice as we are hoping it will rise by then.

I will be visiting my parents for a few days as I go now to visit them every  two weeks because my Dad is receiving cancer treatment daily s I need to visit them at least every 15 days so when I am there for a couple of days I don't log onto the internet and weekends I am busy with family as well so Monday i will be back with full speed to work on whatever needs to be worked on..
Thanks always for your support and to those who are keeping voer 250k coins on the exchange you are losing out on bagbonuses but I do understand hardcore traders like to take daily profits..I do hope one day I can raise the bagbonus a lot so we can create more hardcore bagholders..  Smiley

Have a lovely weekend..

Also big shout out to SAM who arranged finance for the web wallet issues..which helps a lot not having to pay for something huge in one go.  Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ww4UZgLZnd6dc_o_fVlYJCzaplBPuikwDBdFx1dGDoI/edit?usp=sharing

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tripjammer

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:15:10 AM

Ok I see the bagbonus but it's still confirming. Wallet still not synced.

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:18:07 AM

I will answer all pms and questions when I come back from my Parents..I am now travelling there this morning, I will be back tomorrow night or on Friday..

We are going to get new wallets and the blockchain unclogged, I have bought half the bitcoin it's on it's way, will do the other half when i get back.. I don't like to do big transactions in one go.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:30:38 AM

I will answer all pms and questions when I come back from my Parents..I am now travelling there this morning, I will be back tomorrow night or on Friday..

We are going to get new wallets and the blockchain unclogged, I have bought half the bitcoin it's on it's way, will do the other half when i get back.. I don't like to do big transactions in one go.

you take care dev we will wait fir further updates i seen good trade action from polo so i just make my entry. sweet journey and stay safe..
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:54:45 AM

EXCL is on the list of investments? worked good since relaunch 3 months ago. it was on list initially 2 years ago i think Smiley bittrex trading

yolo
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:14:20 AM

EXCL is on the list of investments? worked good since relaunch 3 months ago. it was on list initially 2 years ago i think Smiley bittrex trading
Not anymore but I will check it out..
I just came home form my Parents last night and weekend is usually housework and family time so Monday I will be properly back to online duties..I sent half the finance to PRESSTAB and rest will be bought on Monday to be sent to him for the wallet and coin work..

I will give more updates on Monday..
Have a great weekend and if you are celebrating Thanksgiving in the U.S, Happy holidays..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:17:01 AM

I will make a list tomorrow of jobs needed to be done over the coming week and also a capture page. I would like all the bagholders if they can to opt in to my capture page so I can send a weekly update as well to your emails.
Since the demise of traffic monsoon due to the SEC which wasn't nice I will have to spend more time promoting the sites I am currently in to get more revenues and build more referrals so I can increase gradually over time the bagbonus and bring back BTC also as a choice of bagbonus payment.

I am currently a member of a really solid gold/silver company that is also now teaming up with a huge btc mining farm to bring mining packages to it as well, so am hoping to try to promote that if I can. Referral commissions in any business really help. I am also i prelaunch member of one business that I am hoping will lift us up considerably and I will get a position for QBK itself under my own personal one, it will cost 100 bucks and I will get SAM to run it hopefully for us so am saving up the monies to do that as I want myself and QBK to be ready at launch for it.  Smiley. Why I am so enthusiastic about this new biz is that the Admins will use the TOP COMPANY spot plus some other spots income for paid ad campaigns to benefit everyone in the biz, s there will be no stalling or people not earning.. I have been following the progress of these Admins on FB for a really long time and as we are early birds we should benefit considerably from it, which will help QBK a lot.

If I earn enough good dough from it monthly I might get into negotiations to get QBK on TREX as well and a couple of other good exchanges, but all in good time, not in any rush now till we get the new wallets and website finished first for QBK and the bagbonus and investments up.

Thank you always for your support..

See you all tomorrow..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:19:11 PM

Good to see the team coming back and working again.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:05:16 PM

Team has always been working.Both of us are busy with investing.
Few are contributing in various ways,including our admin team on FB.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:51:30 PM

The block chain is at a standstill again.  Anyone with coins in your wallet, please open the wallet and stake those coins.  You'll not only get a little more QBK, you'll be helping keep the block chain moving.  I've bene splitting up my outputs so I can keep it running, but I'm stuck with no outputs ready to stake.  

Thanks

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:32:45 AM

I will make a list tomorrow of jobs needed to be done over the coming week and also a capture page. I would like all the bagholders if they can to opt in to my capture page so I can send a weekly update as well to your emails.
Since the demise of traffic monsoon due to the SEC which wasn't nice I will have to spend more time promoting the sites I am currently in to get more revenues and build more referrals so I can increase gradually over time the bagbonus and bring back BTC also as a choice of bagbonus payment.

I am currently a member of a really solid gold/silver company that is also now teaming up with a huge btc mining farm to bring mining packages to it as well, so am hoping to try to promote that if I can. Referral commissions in any business really help. I am also i prelaunch member of one business that I am hoping will lift us up considerably and I will get a position for QBK itself under my own personal one, it will cost 100 bucks and I will get SAM to run it hopefully for us so am saving up the monies to do that as I want myself and QBK to be ready at launch for it.  Smiley. Why I am so enthusiastic about this new biz is that the Admins will use the TOP COMPANY spot plus some other spots income for paid ad campaigns to benefit everyone in the biz, s there will be no stalling or people not earning.. I have been following the progress of these Admins on FB for a really long time and as we are early birds we should benefit considerably from it, which will help QBK a lot.

If I earn enough good dough from it monthly I might get into negotiations to get QBK on TREX as well and a couple of other good exchanges, but all in good time, not in any rush now till we get the new wallets and website finished first for QBK and the bagbonus and investments up.

Thank you always for your support..

See you all tomorrow..  Smiley

Do you still hold/buy EXCL? Good moment now (yes im investor) but i know you used to hold this coin for QIBUCK portfolio

yolo
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: