Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 491695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:39:49 AM

Done it.
No problem mate you are leeding the race Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 06:52:06 PM

Done it.
No problem mate you are leeding the race Smiley

Thanks...but Horizon seems to have been removed form the list. Huh

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:13:26 AM

Yes mate i saw it they are trying to shill diff coins.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 10:39:40 AM

Yes mate i saw it they are trying to shill diff coins.

A shame, but we had to try. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:56:37 PM

There is a big drawback, however:

The shareholder probably doesn't notice!

I have now searched my whole wallet,
and I could not find a single trace of the dividends payment.

Apart from the increased balance, of course.
Looks like a miraculously grown precious :-)

So ... perhaps there is additional need for communication?

It could look like this:

Dear shareholder of asset "beautiful",

you might not have noticed, but in HZ block 580370
    your balance jumped up by 42 HZ, to then 68.10408183 HZ.

That happened because in block 580366 you were holding
    21.0000 shares (50%) of asset 5903523947573024709, and
    the issuer decided to pay dividends, 2 HZ per 1.0000 asset.

The dividendPayment was transaction 9318473567111208195, see
    explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=transaction&id=9318473567111208195
    included in block 580370. The total amount was 57.7218 HZ plus fees.

Enjoy your life
    :-)

Does anyone know if a newer version of NXT is showing dividendsPayments to the payee?
The we would get that with a future update of HZ, anyways.

If not, it would be worthwhile to put work into my shareholders.py and create the above messages.

Does HZ do plugins? This issue (strange that, by default, dividends didn't have any message for the user) was solved in NXT using this plugin: https://nxtforum.org/nxt-plugins/dividend-plugin/ Take a look at the code and drop it in if it works with HZ.
MaWo

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 07:19:17 AM

Does HZ do plugins? This issue (strange that, by default, dividends didn't have any message for the user) was solved in NXT using this plugin: https://nxtforum.org/nxt-plugins/dividend-plugin/ Take a look at the code and drop it in if it works with HZ.

plugins are supported!
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:14:16 PM

No IOTA Asset on Horizon?
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 01:16:20 PM

Not that I know of. If someone has some actual IOTA, it would be a real blessing if (s)he issued one!

quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:29:53 PM

Not that I know of. If someone has some actual IOTA, it would be a real blessing if (s)he issued one!

This could draw new attention to horizon. Since you're the horizon asset master, i thought maybe you would make one.  Grin
 However it must be a trustworthy person, just like you.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:23:37 PM

This could draw new attention to horizon. Since you're the horizon asset master, i thought maybe you would make one.  Grin
 However it must be a trustworthy person, just like you.

Awright, awright... Smiley but I have to rely on the issuer of CIOTA for the backing of the Asset. Here's what he says on his CIOTA ANN thread:

Quote from: bitme
To bring more competition to IOTA token market I decided to issue my own IOTA backed asset. My iota address is WHETNNNGMKYRBISDAUTOSD9VED9RAYYXDAGSASEGZROASWAQVGJZXGPHLLGFGNM9D9QSQEOPYFMLDPE IP with  8 599 212 IOTAs.

I will exchange bought assets on demand in relation 1 CIOTA : 1 real IOTA token as soon as IOTA transfer is possible.
You will need to transfer CIOTA to issuer account to get IOTA.

For this Asset, I'm going to keep it simple. I stuffed 10'000 CIOTA Assets in a new Dedicated Account. The Asset will have 10'000 units and zero decimals: one will represent one IOTA as one CIOTA Asset until the IOTA GUI wallets are ready and a block explorer is up. Then, I'll redeem the CIOTAs for 10'000 IOTA and I'll switch the identity of the backing account to the IOTA wallet address with the 10'000 in it.

Announcement post coming up...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:38:49 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 11:51:27 PM by Nxtblg

NEW ASSET: HZIOTA.
BACKED BY 10'000 CIOTA ASSET UNTIL IOTA WALLETS ISSUED AND BLOCK EXPLORER UP.
THEN, BACKED DIRECTLY BY 10'000 IOTAS IN DEDICATED IOTA ADDRESS

By request, I've creating a new 100%-backed Asset: HZIOTA. Asset ID 1297047919965365347

Each unit of HZIOTA is backed by one unit of CIOTA in the Dedicated Account NXT-W3LW-DCU8-4VWS-3LR2A. Once IOTA has a GUI wallet and a block explorer, the backing will be 1 IOTA per HZIOTA in a dedicated IOTA wallet. I'll specify the address once I get it.

Redemption is on demand; just transfer to me with your destination address in an attached message You'll either get one CIOTA per HZ or one IOTA depending on whether or not the CIOTA is exchangeable as specified above. Once I exchange the CIOTA, I'll add the IOTA address that backs HZIOTA and make it clear that redemption is for IOTA directly.

This Asset is meant to distribute IOTA through using the Horizon system. Please keep this in mind. I'm selling it with a simple sellwall, and I'll keep an eye on transfers-in to see to redemptions. I am not placing any buyback order for this Asset.

Thanks!

P-Funk

Activity: 360

Token

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:13:09 AM

An IOU for an IOU Cheesy
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:31:19 AM

An IOU for an IOU Cheesy

As requested. Smiley

Oil man

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:48:59 AM

hz no longer a sponsor group cryprocurrency collectors club

ask why?

nyari jodoh
quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:31:47 AM

By request, I've creating a new 100%-backed Asset: HZIOTA. Asset ID 1297047919965365347

Each unit of HZIOTA is backed by one unit of CIOTA in the Dedicated Account NXT-W3LW-DCU8-4VWS-3LR2A. Once IOTA has a GUI wallet and a block explorer, the backing will be 1 IOTA per HZIOTA in a dedicated IOTA wallet. I'll specify the address once I get it.

Redemption is on demand; just transfer to me with your destination address in an attached message You'll either get one CIOTA per HZ or one IOTA depending on whether or not the CIOTA is exchangeable as specified above. Once I exchange the CIOTA, I'll add the IOTA address that backs HZIOTA and make it clear that redemption is for IOTA directly.

This Asset is meant to distribute IOTA through using the Horizon system. Please keep this in mind. I'm selling it with a simple sellwall, and I'll keep an eye on transfers-in to see to redemptions. I am not placing any buyback order for this Asset.

Thanks!

Thanks Nxtblg, i bought some.
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:43:08 AM

Looks like the distibution is finally over. congratulations for everyone who invest time and money to support it. After distribution is over i will maintain some nodes fore free. Probably ~10 nodes.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 10:19:04 AM

That HZIOTA asset is interesting because it is similar to the kind of assets I have been considering issuing.

Even down to not having any decimals, just whole coins!

I had however assumed there would be no interest without automated redeeming of the asset, that was part of why I have been delaying. (I had been looking at some exchange code that supposedly would hold blockchain coins in multi-sig accounts and allow web-based buying and redeeming of tokens representing such coins.)

Partly because of such automation potentially turning out to be buggy or unreliable I had figured on starting with relatively low-value coins, specifically IXCoin and I0Coin, probably also GRouPcoin.

I am also considering using the no-hot-wallet approach adopted for the Digitalis Open Transactions server, that is, freeze coins "forever" instead of constantly de-issuing and re-issuing the tokens that represent them as coins come and go from the system.

(That approach allows, for example. the use of coins whose blockchains are not necessarily very secure, by only issuing digital tokens representing coins that not only are in our possession/vaults but have also been there long enough for hard-code checkpoints in coin clients/daemons to have accumulated since, so that even if the chain is attacked those coins are still definitely in place, so attacks on the blockchain cannot remove the actual coins out from under the digital tokens that represent them. It also allows the entire blockchain to be obsoleted once each and every coin on the blockchain is safely in our vaults, so that the need to try to secure an insecure blockchain can go away.)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:07:18 PM

Thanks!

Thanks Nxtblg, i bought some.

Glad to. Smiley I actually bought some for myself as well, so once the various xIOTA Assets are redeemable my IOTA account will have more than 10'000. Until then, I can send you the underlying CIOTA if you want.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:09:14 PM

That HZIOTA asset is interesting because it is similar to the kind of assets I have been considering issuing.

Even down to not having any decimals, just whole coins!

I had however assumed there would be no interest without automated redeeming of the asset, that was part of why I have been delaying. (I had been looking at some exchange code that supposedly would hold blockchain coins in multi-sig accounts and allow web-based buying and redeeming of tokens representing such coins.)...

-MarkM-

That's kind-of "bugging" me too (sorry.) Unfortunately, I don't have the programming skills to make a secure automated exchange happen. The above is the best I can do atm.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:11:35 PM

Looks like the distibution is finally over. congratulations for everyone who invest time and money to support it. After distribution is over i will maintain some nodes fore free. Probably ~10 nodes.

Thanks, fellow volunteer! I've got one running with a public wallet, and another that's a "regular" node.

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: