Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 11:39:33 PM

Watch and learn.

From an Aussie to an Aussie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-HB6uPTLUY

and a quote from the weak minded who has no recourse but to resort to the crap you just posted ...

rune - you are the person this guy is talking about ... not me ...

btw - i watch this guy live - he is funny as hell ...

hey - here is an idea ... maybe change sp - to dc instead ... great idea in my opinion ...

Wink ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Squall10

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:47:20 PM

If you can make a miner that mines DECRED @ 5GH/s with a GTX 1070 and @ 6 GH/s with a GTX 1080, many would pay for it if DECRED continues rising.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:52:26 PM

If you can make a miner that mines DECRED @ 5GH/s with a GTX 1070 and @ 6 GH/s with a GTX 1080, many would pay for it if DECRED continues rising.

I already did that. And my buyers resold my work. I'll rather keep my private work for my farm, and spread the shitcoin kernels to the people.

Pascal+java.

Struxnet...

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

I didn't get even a single donation for the faster pascal solo miner (on which the sp-mod is based). I see that nothing changed in this front :-/

Nix and can't mine anything till there is a pool.

DECRED IS ON THE RISE--

The value of Decred is going up, paying better than Equihash, Neoscrypt, Lyra2v2, or Library Credits.  I have avoided the PascalCoin trend, and will wait for something stable and reliable before I waste hash on the coin.

This thread has been a really good read the past few days, however, with all the opinions and info being posted.  Hope other miners are earning their keep.       --scryptr

This happened twice over the last two weeks. No one noticed... Well almost no one. XD

It gets hammered down right away, just like a bunch of other alt coins that are getting pumped.

#crysx

The man of many words is back. Smiley

Greed? I provide free or cheap kernels that you can use to make money.

(I still can't make a proper paragraphs despite how much I type)

You want people to suck your dick and give you a hand job after you buy something? Get over yourself. They provide a service, you use it or you don't. SP doesn't need to give you full service. Not only that, you want to monopolize all the devs yourself. You're in the same boat only you're trying to pretend you aren't.

Truth is you're just trying to use people, only use them privately. In this case you're trying to manipulate SP into doing what you want even though he already mentioned all the reasons of why he doesn't want to do it... Including nix which I agree with.

You're a jackal too. It's rather sickening that you're pretending you aren't.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 11:55:42 PM

I already did that. And my buyers resold my work. I'll rather keep my private work for my farm, and spread the shitcoin kernels to the people.

Pascal+java.

Struxnet...

hehehe ...

thats my whole point in that post you just did sp ... completely and utterly ...

'helping' your paying customers with the 'shitcoin kernels to the people' ...

magic sp - just magic ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:57:21 PM

'helping' your paying customers with the 'shitcoin kernels to the people' ...

But the shitcoin kernels can be very profitable. Smiley

Pascalcoin made 22$ a day 1 week ago on a single gtx 1070...

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 11:59:03 PM

I didn't get even a single donation for the faster pascal solo miner (on which the sp-mod is based). I see that nothing changed in this front :-/

DECRED IS ON THE RISE--

The value of Decred is going up, paying better than Equihash, Neoscrypt, Lyra2v2, or Library Credits.  I have avoided the PascalCoin trend, and will wait for something stable and reliable before I waste hash on the coin.

This thread has been a really good read the past few days, however, with all the opinions and info being posted.  Hope other miners are earning their keep.       --scryptr

This happened twice over the last two weeks. No one noticed... Well almost no one. XD

It gets hammered down right away, just like a bunch of other alt coins that are getting pumped.

#crysx

You want people to suck your dick and give you a hand job after you buy something? Get over yourself. They provide a service, you use it or you don't. SP doesn't need to give you full service. Not only that, you want to monopolize all the devs yourself. You're in the same boat only you're trying to pretend you aren't.

ahhh ...

bensam the the butthole scraper is back also ...

customer service is nothing like what you described ... back it with support - as most customers have a right to - and follow through with what you say you will ... or be sp ... one or the other i guess ...

you wouldnt know though - because you dont know anything about civility or customer service - even if you were lucky enough to have it suck your little dangler ...

im not monopolizing devs at all ... in fact - they are the ones that benefit greatly from the deals that we do ... nothing more ...

but be it as it may buttsam ... i think you have proven yourself over and over and over again - how much of an imbecile you are ...

nuff sed about you and your crap as well! ...

i used to be completely the opensource guy - until people like you and sp started all your bullshit ... now - well ... we have some of the best code on the planet - and sp cant get his hands on it - copy it - do a little tweak - and call it 'his' miner ... so to hell with your bullshit and jealousy for not being able to do business with REAL devs ...

#crysx

antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:08:05 AM

There is always bigger farm + better coder somewhere.

Some of you need to start your own thread.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:11:47 AM

Good point.

Decred is doing $2 with the opensource miner on the gtx 1070 @ 3.5GHASH

go get those coins!!

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

true ... and we have ...

but you see - i havent commented for some time now - even with my crysx profile ...

and the amount of crap i see spewed out by bensam is beyond me - until he directs it at me of course ... but history shows the argumentative nature and pointless barrage of feaces that spews from his keyboard ( and undoubtedly his mouth ) ...

as for sp - i am on track ( and have every right ) to ask ( and post ) the things i have as i too have been a huge supporter of sp LONG before he became the greedmeister he has become ... the 'from one aussie to another' post - is directly calling me what he knows will be banned from this thread if he posted it ... this shows the audacity of such a boy - not a man - and proves his innate irresponsibility to his customers ...

respect is given when respect is due ... complaints are the result of broken promises and broken deals - especially paid ones ... this is the perfect place to post - regarding the ONE person who is continually charging money for work he said he will continue to support - and doesnt ...

#crysx

Squall10

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:17:10 AM

Pascal+java.

Struxnet...

You can still add a dev's fee to your miner and even it is sold back by your buyers, you still earn.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

I was thinking 0.1BTC for decred pascal mod 4GHASH on the gtx 1070. Windows exe file.

What do you think?

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:18:49 AM

DECRED IS ON THE RISE--

#crysx

ahhh ...

bensam the the butthole scraper is back also ...

customer service is nothing like what you described ... back it with support - as most customers have a right to - and follow through with what you say you will ... or be sp ... one or the other i guess ...

you wouldnt know though - because you dont know anything about civility or customer service - even if you were lucky enough to have it suck your little dangler ...

im not monopolizing devs at all ... in fact - they are the ones that benefit greatly from the deals that we do ... nothing more ...

but be it as it may buttsam ... i think you have proven yourself over and over and over again - how much of an imbecile you are ...

nuff sed about you and your crap as well! ...

i used to be completely the opensource guy - until people like you and sp started all your bullshit ... now - well ... we have some of the best code on the planet - and sp cant get his hands on it - copy it - do a little tweak - and call it 'his' miner ... so to hell with your bullshit and jealousy for not being able to do business with REAL devs ...

#crysx

A person isn't a complete company that offers services. You bitch and moan to get people to do what you want to. You just tried to give Pallas a reach around and you know what? You also didn't donate. You just offered empty promises in order to get what you want, which is him making private kernels for yourself. It has literally absolutely nothing to do with anyone else.

SP offers a service. He tells you what you're getting, with the rare exception where he tries to double dip, it's very straight forward. You want more. You want him to do exactly what you want which is outside what he's currently doing. He doesn't want to do it, you throw a tantrum and say whatever you want to try and manipulate him into getting what you want.

There is nothing wrong with asking... It's the back handed manipulation and a fucking charade while pretending you're better then everyone else. Don't get me wrong, you have a great personality for getting what you want, I just fucking hate people like that.

I'm not sure what sort of crack whore dev house you have going on over there, but you're not the only one that either can pay devs or has 'grand plans' for their 'farm'. Get over yourself.

Hey... look... I have a signature.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:20:54 AM

true ... and we have ...
but you see - i havent commented for some time now - even with my crysx profile ...
and the amount of crap i see spewed out by bensam is beyond me - until he directs it at me of course ... but history shows the argumentative nature and pointless barrage of feaces that spews from his keyboard ( and undoubtedly his mouth ) ...
as for sp - i am on track ( and have every right ) to ask ( and post ) the things i have as i too have been a huge supporter of sp LONG before he became the greedmeister he has become ... the 'from one aussie to another' post - is directly calling me what he knows will be banned from this thread if he posted it ... this shows the audacity of such a boy - not a man - and proves his innate irresponsibility to his customers ...
respect is given when respect is due ... complaints are the result of broken promises and broken deals - especially paid ones ... this is the perfect place to post - regarding the ONE person who is continually charging money for work he said he will continue to support - and doesnt ...

#crysx

You realize we just read an entire page of your bitching? Making matters worse you still can't fucking make paragraphs so you write two sentences and hit enter. What is a hypocrite Alan for $500.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:21:52 AM

true ... and we have ...

#crysx

You realize we just read an entire page of your bitching? Making matters worse you still can't fucking make paragraphs so you write two sentences and hit enter. What is a hypocrite Alan for $500.

bensam is ...

no no - dont bother paying me ... donate the whole 500 to sp - sound like he needs it ...

and once again - i have EVERY RIGHT to complain ...

is my typing and the way its done - hurting your sore little brain? ... poor baby ...

SUPPORT! dumbass ... learn what it is when you sell something to someone ...

#crysx

antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:26:48 AM

true ... and we have ...

You didn't get it, there is ALWAYS bigger farm + better coder somewhere.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:29:27 AM

#crysx

Let's say I release my 4GHASH decred binary for 0.1BTC. +14%

And then one of your developers is payed by the decred team to match the speed of my kernel and opensource it.

do you expect me to add another 14% for free?

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:30:39 AM

true ... and we have ...

#crysx

bensam is ...
no no - dont bother paying me ... donate the whole 500 to sp - sound like he needs it ...
and once again - i have EVERY RIGHT to complain ...
is my typing and the way its done - hurting your sore little brain? ... poor baby ...
SUPPORT! dumbass ... learn what it is when you sell something to someone ...

#crysx

It's a jeopardy reference you dolt.

You aren't typing more. You're inflating your posts by hitting enter after two sentences. More empty space != more content. You realize that right? Empty space is not words. It's annoying because you have to scroll past a huge block of returns.

No, no you don't have every right to complain. You got exactly what you paid for. You want more. You want it just for yourself. You don't get it... you bitch and moan more.

Support isn't inclusive in a sale dumbass. One person isn't an entire company. Not just that, you aren't asking for 'support', you aren't asking for bug fixes, you want more FEATURES. You want Nix which isn't currently part of the miner, you want better miners that fits just your needs. That's not support.

If you want to hire SP, pay for it. Don't pay .1BTC and expect a full service hand job.

true ... and we have ...

You didn't get it, there is ALWAYS bigger farm + better coder somewhere.

Aye... I'm a small-med size miner. There are a lot of them that visit this thread and just say nothing... ever... Not to mention bigger farms and china farms.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:36:54 AM

#crysx

Let's say I release my 4GHASH decred binary for 0.1BTC. +14%

And then one of your developers is payed by the decred team to match the speed of my kernel and opensource it.

do you expect me to add another 14% for free?

no - of course not sp ...

but when you SELL the miner AND you state that the next version if FREE for donors ... then send them the upgrade ...

dont just drop them from the list - like you have done me and others ...

dont call us 'dickheads' and call me a 'dc' and expect that we are all going to be fine and dandy with it all ... it not only shows your lack of professionalism ( which you REQUIRE in YOUR everyday job - and you know it ) - but it also shows that you are NOT a man of your word when you dont deliver what you promise ... by all means - make your money ... but BACK UP what you promise ...

you promised me - and any other - a working compilable copy of spreadminer - you didnt deliver ...
you promised me - any many others - free updates to donors of specific kernels - to some you have yet to deliver ...

maybe we should compile and sell our miner on a windows only basis and give you a run for your money? ... show you what it is to back everything we promise - even if it is as little as free upgrades to donors? ... show you what real customer support is - and not call our customers 'dickheads' and 'dc' as you called me ...

customer support really isnt that hard mate ... really ... its just respect ...

easy ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:41:27 AM

dont just drop them from the list - like you have done me and others ...

You are on the mailing list. But your email provider blocked your emails. gnxs...

You've got all the updates. Why should I not include you?

Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: