Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347500 times)
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:26:52 AM

quote quote quote .... kodak

This is the life we lead when profits hit the shitter. Hopefully they stay +$2 a 1070.

1) Yup, I discussed POWER DRAW, which pertains to cooling, not efficiency (literally worded it exactly that way). You can have something that draws a crapton of power and is insanely efficient (or inefficient). That's why you need a three slot cooler to cool a 1080 TI well, which I stipulated specifically that, once again reader comprehension is your friend.

2) Yes, the 1080 scales much better then the 1080ti, but when it comes down to it, it still has issues with some algos. Bitcore for instance it only scales up by 20% based on numbers on Yiimp. 25% for Lbry.

3) While it doesn't seem like much, it essentially nullifies the benefit of buying the card in the first place as the smaller that number gets, the less that card is actually worth. In addition to that Nvidia mining has been pushed down to the point of dual mining being an effective alternative to mining big Nvidia coins (as profitability of Nvidia has fallen). Further into the future Ethereum, specifically Dagger serves as a fall back and 1080/tis can't mine either of those worth crap. Right now you can make more mining Eth+Dcr on a 1070 compared to just Equihash. I mentioned that earlier this year multiple times and even earlier last week before it happened and it happened again, it will happen in the future as well.
The 1080/tis have been out for quite awhile, especially the 1080. Earlier this year and last year 1070s were earning more then 1080s due to what they're capable of mining. It's not always that way and it's nice when algos scale appropriately, but they don't always and when it really matters you don't want to be stuck in the boat where it doesn't scale (say if a new algo comes out that is heavily memory dependent like Dagger).
1) Power draw pertains to cooling. So less power used by 1080 will lead to less overall cooling needed. Isn't that evident for you?
2) Lybry 1070 ~300 1080 ~400. It is 33% not 25%. Bitcore seems more to be badly optimized for 1080? as far as it is not memory dependent algo. Still 20% is the same as the difference in cost of GPU. So as far as other Rig components cost less fo 1080 - it still is a winner even in Bitcore.
3) First 1080 never ever earned less than 1070. Is is simply impossible as far as even mining ETH they mine more by dual mining. Second - you need more MB,CPU,SSD,DDR, PSU, space and total energy comsumption with 1070. It's simple.

You just changed what you said from trying to disprove my discussion of 'efficiency', which I wasn't talking about, to talk about what I did (Power Draw)... only you said exactly what I said... only I didn't say it and you did? I'm confused on that one. Pretty sure you're trying to backtrack and weasel out of being wrong.

Newp. Go to yiimp and look at the benchmarks. There is a lot more the results from one person there and it holds a lot more credibility then your word of mouth.

Not sure you understand how cryptos work. It's entirely possible for a 1070 to earn more dual mining then a 1080 mining equihash. Could the 1080 dual mine as well? Yes. Will it be a tiny bit faster? Yes while absolutely squandering the GPU compute power of the 1080. Unfortunately Nvidia doesn't have a rosy nice dual miner. That further pushes the point I was making that you need to have the option to mine more powerful currencies as niche coins die out, like skunk right now.

Yup. You need to have more rigss... 30% more in a optimal scenario (so lets say $60 on a $200 rig), but mining isn't always optimal, which is why you end up in scenarios where a card that is $200 cheaper will make just as much revenue. Just like a 580 is earning more then a 1070 right now. Still over priced by 60% and still earning more then something that is priced close to what it should (+10%). Weird thing is people don't actually look at stats like this and instead just go 'oh the 580 is overpriced! that's a waste', when pricing and gamer metrics don't apply to mining.

The components aren't the expensive part of the PC, the cards are and what they do matters a heck of a lot more to a certain extent. For instance I'd never build rigs out of 1060s, but there were plenty of people that made piles of 750ti rigs before I started talking about density in this thread..

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
sansanychsan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

Hello
Can the parameter remove the output from the log file information on the DCR for example?
Or another parallel extracting currency
 Huh
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

I don't waste time on shitcoins

if you remove bitcoin they are all shitcoin

he now says its a 'shitcoin' becauseee ...
its now a CWI-Coins project Wink ...
hehehe ... blocking our pools - and now what? ... one of our coins getting blocked as well? ... i suppose YOUR proposed coin isnt a 'shitcoin'? ... ahem ...
we are only just beginning with this ... when our other coins get their new algo - AND - granite ( grn ) gets the newest complex algo - i wonder what code he will copy to 'optimize' it all? ... or will rune just 'block' that also ... only an imbecile could cut off his nose to spite his face ... and well ... there you have it ...
we are not finished with any of this yet ... and WILL continue ...
jha is the algo of sweep - and WILL be in the next version of the CWIgm-0.9.9 test binary ...
for those of you that want a decent binary for the time being - get ccminer-tpruvot or ccminer-klaust ( if his is still available ) ...
just remember - that its these 'shitcoins' that rune is referring to - that has made him almost a millionaire off everyones back ...
Smiley ...
#crysx

Nah dude, mainly because total volume of the coin is .1 BTC. It's not even listed on coinmarketcap.

For those of you interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1903427.0

I've checked up on that coin a few different times, I think the most volume I've ever seen it hold in a day is .8BTC. Volume is a very good indicator of a coins health and popularity, in this case there is little to no reason to mine it let alone make a private miner for it.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:24:13 AM

hehehe ... blocking our pools - and now what? ... one of our coins getting blocked as well? ... i suppose YOUR proposed coin isnt a 'shitcoin'? ... ahem ...
we are only just beginning with this ... when our other coins get their new algo - AND - granite ( grn ) gets the newest complex algo - i wonder what code he will copy to 'optimize' it all? ... or will rune just 'block' that also ... only an imbecile could cut off his nose to spite his face ... and well ... there you have it ...
jha is the algo of sweep - and WILL be in the next version of the CWIgm-0.9.9 test binary ...
for those of you that want a decent binary for the time being - get ccminer-tpruvot or ccminer-klaust ( if his is still available ) ...
just remember - that its these 'shitcoins' that rune is referring to - that has made him almost a millionaire off everyones back ...
Smiley ...
#crysx

Nah dude, mainly because total volume of the coin is .1 BTC. It's not even listed on coinmarketcap.

I've checked up on that coin a few different times, I think the most volume I've ever seen it hold in a day is .8BTC. Volume is a very good indicator of a coins health and popularity, in this case there is little to no reason to mine it let alone make a private miner for it.

we have had it for a few days ...

only just started with it ...

and mining has jumped for 200mh to over 2gh currently ...

but for once - i DO agree with you ... tho only on the fact that volume is an indicator ... mining is also an indicator of speculation that things will come - just like buying low on the exchanges and holding for speculative future trades / dumps ... volume is low NOW - thats all Smiley ...

we will be including the algo jha ( and timetravel10 ) in the next test of CWIgm-0.9.9 - as well optimizing skunkhash ... so there is absolutely no need for rune to make a 'faster' spmod version for it - which blocks our pools anyway Wink ... we will have that in our miner ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:44:25 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 09:08:05 AM by sp_

Cryptonight pascal edition is more interesting.. Fast and profitable on the 1060..

Monero $98...

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

Smiley ...
#crysx

but for once - i DO agree with you ... tho only on the fact that volume is an indicator ... mining is also an indicator of speculation that things will come - just like buying low on the exchanges and holding for speculative future trades / dumps ... volume is low NOW - thats all Smiley ...

we will be including the algo jha ( and timetravel10 ) in the next test of CWIgm-0.9.9 - as well optimizing skunkhash ... so there is absolutely no need for rune to make a 'faster' spmod version for it - which blocks our pools anyway Wink ... we will have that in our miner ...

#crysx

Sorry to contradict you Dev, but the network is at 3751 Mh / s and is increasing, as is the price of the currency
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:21:20 AM

Greetings Sp_!

Will you create a optimised miner for Vivo coin ? (neoscrypt)  

1060 6gb samsung:

2.2 tpruvot does 780khs

1.0 Alexis does 975khs

SP8 - pool cant take a stats from ur miner, but miner finding some blocks.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:25:06 AM

Greetings Sp_!

1060 6gb samsung:

2.2 tpruvot does 780khs

1.0 Alexis does 975khs

Comming soon. I am making ccminer all alexis algos optimized 5-15%.

Blakecoin
Blake2s
Decred
Nist5
Myr-gr
Lbry

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:49:07 AM

1) Newp. Go to yiimp and look at the benchmarks. There is a lot more the results from one person there and it holds a lot more credibility then your word of mouth.

2) Not sure you understand how cryptos work. It's entirely possible for a 1070 to earn more dual mining then a 1080 mining equihash. Could the 1080 dual mine as well? Yes. Will it be a tiny bit faster? Yes while absolutely squandering the GPU compute power of the 1080.

3) Unfortunately Nvidia doesn't have a rosy nice dual miner. That further pushes the point I was making that you need to have the option to mine more powerful currencies as niche coins die out, like skunk right now.

4) Yup. You need to have more rigss... 30% more in a optimal scenario (so lets say $60 on a $200 rig), but mining isn't always optimal, which is why you end up in scenarios where a card that is $200 cheaper will make just as much revenue. Just like a 580 is earning more then a 1070 right now. Still over priced by 60% and still earning more then something that is priced close to what it should (+10%). Weird thing is people don't actually look at stats like this and instead just go 'oh the 580 is overpriced! that's a waste', when pricing and gamer metrics don't apply to mining.
1) I don't know how yimp bench is working, but I wouldn't trust "average" 314Mh/s for 1070 while there are NO results as high - the highest shown is:
lbry   4w   1070   ASUS GTX 1070 Strix OC   1043:8599   SM 6.1@5.2   303.14 MH   23   2100   180   1.684 M   ccminer/2.0   win64   CUDA 8.0 384.76

Meanwhile I have running rigs with 1070 and 1080 and of course I try to squese each hash from them. And my hashrate is 1070 ~300 1080 ~400

2) May be that is you who don't understand how crypto work? How can someone compare 1070 running Dagger and 1080 running Equihash? Why not to compare with 1080 running Scrypt or SHA256. Wow, what a pity gpu that would be. Idiotism?

3) Unforttunately for you, Claymore Dual miner exist for Nvidia gpus as well. Unfortunately for you 1080/ti still peforms better than 1070 in it.

4) You need to have more rigs, more power, more cooling, more space etc. It is very interesting about "200$ Rig". Do you buy it in second hand store?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:08:43 AM

Smiley ...
#crysx

#crysx

volume is also not everything(chaincoin first example shitty volume for many months), some shitcoin in the past with initial no volume had a very good run later, it's basically all random here, and this is what make it good
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:23:32 PM

Please stop pumping absolute shitcoins, we all know how it works.  buy a shitload under 1 sat, or mine when the coin is dead, then pump the coin through various means (hey thats you), then put some action in the markets (next step), then sell and dump.  Even if they dump at 3 sat that is still a huge profit I suppose.  that particular coin has been out for a while...Also having a closed miner to a single pool is going the wrong way, but you are free to do what you want I guess.  I'm not taking any sides here, just telling it like it is.
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:46:42 PM

Also having a closed miner to a single pool is going the wrong way, but you are free to do what you want I guess.
The CWI pool is open to any miner (oh, except with that $200 SPmod, because the dev blocked the pool), so I don't see any problem.
I use CWI miner with skunk algo and it is one of the best miner with ccminer 2.2, and the pool works great.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Please stop pumping absolute shitcoins, we all know how it works.  buy a shitload under 1 sat, or mine when the coin is dead, then pump the coin through various means (hey thats you), then put some action in the markets (next step), then sell and dump.  Even if they dump at 3 sat that is still a huge profit I suppose.  that particular coin has been out for a while...Also having a closed miner to a single pool is going the wrong way, but you are free to do what you want I guess.  I'm not taking any sides here, just telling it like it is.

ummm ...

yup - very old coin ... 4months old i think? ... incredibly old in indeed ... sheesh! ...

we have acquired it a few days ago because it will benefit our code in the future releases ... NOT because we are pumping or hyping ... because we are interested in it ... thats all ...

unlike your 'truths' about some devs - we do nothing of the sort ... rune brought it up - we didnt ... once again - first blood ...

so unlike the jaded outlook you have of your advice to me - to the company - and the general public ... we do NOT condone pump n dumps - we do NOT condone backing something we do not believe in - and we CERTAINLY do not condone selling anything we dont have rights to ...

so when you thoughts are actually on track and correct - ill appreciate them for what they are ... till then - i appreciate them for what they are currently ... almost meaningless ...

considering we have NOT released a miner to mine on OUR pool for sweepstakecoin - we have NOT locked anyone OUT of the pool like rune has ( which is easily fixed ) - and we most certainly dont appreciate falsities about what we do and how we do it - then cover your statements by saying 'its up to you' ...

i watch and read - and have seen you in MANY threads ... it amazes me that THIS time - you have most of your so called facts wrong ... why? ...

im amazed and perplexed at the same time ...

anyway - all is well and all will be what will be ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:47:23 PM

Also having a closed miner to a single pool is going the wrong way, but you are free to do what you want I guess.
The CWI pool is open to any miner (oh, except with that $200 SPmod, because the dev blocked the pool), so I don't see any problem.
I use CWI miner with skunk algo and it is one of the best miner with ccminer 2.2, and the pool works great.

appreciated ...

#crysx

fhakenzz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

appreciated ...

#crysx

your miners are so stable I like it,. can you guys add neoscrypt algo?

░░░█▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░▄▀▄░░█▀▀▀█░█░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀  FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED NATURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY      ▀█▀  Telegram  ▀█
░░░▀▀█▄▄░█░░░█░█░░░▄░█▄▄▄█░█░▄▀░░█░▀▀█▄▄░░░       SOLARIS XLR▬▬▬▬▬ LAUNCHED 17 MARCH ▬▬▬▬▬SOLARIS XLR                   Slack     
░░░█▄▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░█░░░█░█░░▀▄░█░█▄▄▄█░░░█▄ ASIC RESISTANT, NIST5 (LESS ENERGY/STRONGER SECURITY) GPU MINING ▄█▄    Twitter   ▄█
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

Hi sp_, can you tell , have you miner for cryptonight algo optimized for 10 series nvidia and what is hashrate of 1060 cards for example?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:32:51 PM

The 750ti is peking at 305h/s. 1060 3gb 550-600h/s

reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:05:36 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 08:34:28 PM by reb0rn21

Greetings Sp_!

1060 6gb samsung:

2.2 tpruvot does 780khs

1.0 Alexis does 975khs

Comming soon. I am making ccminer all alexis algos optimized 5-15%.

Blakecoin
Blake2s
Decred
Nist5
Myr-gr
Lbry

Do you code at all (rewrite algo code from start, or optimize parts..), or just make tweaks to use 5-100x more intensity on his code, or use different cuda version like cuda9, cuda7, etc and then take the credits for speedup if "any"?

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:38:56 AM

Well I apologize If I do have my facts wrong, I have not researched this particular issue.  I thought the CWI miner could only mine on your pool ?  And yes locking a miner out of a specific pool is even worse.
zijieli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:50:53 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 04:10:46 AM by zijieli

I would like to know how Wang_Proxy_Miner / 0.1.1 is beyond you

Pages: « 1 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: