Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vgolitsyn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:29:29 PM

If you would like this project to gain any credibility I suggest you remove Utility Coin from the Blocknet.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bytas

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:36:45 PM

http://www.alternet.org/media/how-you-can-use-media-fight-change-you-believe

Read it, Understand it, Execute it.

All i see here is posts that say people to ignore the possible facts (yes, as long as you guys don't adress them the only possible facts are the ones presented to us by the other camp), act as if nothing is going on and spend our money on a project that currently puts a bad taste in the mouth of everyone involved.

i'm pretty shure they took and take your suggestions serious and work on it but you can't just snip you finger and have the type of professional response that you outlined layed out. meanwhile you still have to be present so its a balance act. synechists job is not so easy atm.

You are right, i might be a tad impatient here. Sorry for that.
I just found that link tomorrow and thought it was important to add it here, shouldn't have added the last 2 lines.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:45:15 PM

I think that all this FAILED FUD campaign against the block-net ITO and the XC team is really showing off for what it really is with the appearence of compleatly idiotic threads like this one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842860.msg9403449#msg9403449

We are dealing with real kids playing the gangster game that switched from mommy weekly pay to the fudsters groups 0.50 BTC pay per week.

Anyway this have brought lot of new eyes into both projects. This can be used wisely as free advertising if we deliver the tech in the right moment and we nail down the official announcement and press release about all this situation.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:47:38 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 01:57:54 PM by Longenecker

The way you are going about this "FUD" by ignoring it is the worst strategy you could have employed.  You say "just because some internet trash gets created it does not thereby acquire substance of any sort."  While this reasoning can at times hold true, it can also at times be false.  Many of the claims being made have substance.  Even if you do not think they have substance, the overwhelming majority of spectators & investors DO THINK they have substance.  So by ignoring these claims and "writing if off" as trash, you are shooting yourself in the foot.  

A legitimate question to ask is: Why does XC / BlockNET continue to work with Prometheus in light of the fact that Prometheus repeatedly states that he paid Dan for both tech & code reviews?  Dan claimed he never received any funds from Prometheus, but Prometheus continues to insist that he paid Dan for tech + code reviews.  If Prometheus is indeed lying like you say, then shouldn't his words and actions be condemned publicly with appropriate action by removing him from the BlockNET?  

If XC / BlockNET refuses to bring clarity to the allegations and continues to work with Prometheus and UtilityCoin despite how he continues to slander Dan's reputation, I demand a refund on the BLOCK I purchased.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:01:03 PM

http://www.alternet.org/media/how-you-can-use-media-fight-change-you-believe

Read it, Understand it, Execute it.

All i see here is posts that say people to ignore the possible facts (yes, as long as you guys don't adress them the only possible facts are the ones presented to us by the other camp), act as if nothing is going on and spend our money on a project that currently puts a bad taste in the mouth of everyone involved.

i'm pretty shure they took and take your suggestions serious and work on it but you can't just snip you finger and have the type of professional response that you outlined layed out. meanwhile you still have to be present so its a balance act. synechists job is not so easy atm.

You are right, i might be a tad impatient here. Sorry for that.
I just found that link tomorrow and thought it was important to add it here, shouldn't have added the last 2 lines.

no need to apologies  Smiley. i enjoyed your perspective.
Yesterday we had 8 threads open by spotnik on alts section of which unbelievable 6 surrounded Dan,Blocknet. This alone let me to the conclusion that we are dealing with an organised campaign more than geniune concern all user ratings and the conspirative nature of some accusations aside. what went on yesterday will hurt this whole forum for a long time. i think alot of people see it this way wether they are blocknet holders or just neutral. Sad enough that this still has to be responded to.
Whoever is still uncertain right now just look at the plain numbers. 1 thread is a concern. 2 threads is ok if you feel like nobody hears you. but 6 ? and thats just the spotnik threads . i think we had 10 blocknet/Dan threads in total.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:03:02 PM

The way you are going about this "FUD" by ignoring it is the worst strategy you could have employed.  You say "just because some internet trash gets created it does not thereby acquire substance of any sort."  While this reasoning can at times hold true, it can also at times be false.  Many of the claims being made have substance.  Even if you do not think they have substance, the overwhelming majority of spectators & investors DO THINK they have substance.  So by ignoring these claims and "writing if off" as trash, you are shooting yourself in the foot.  

A legitimate question to ask is: Why does XC / BlockNET continue to work with Prometheus in light of the fact that Prometheus repeatedly states that he paid Dan for both tech & code reviews?  Dan claimed he never received any funds from Prometheus, but Prometheus continues to insist that he paid Dan for tech + code reviews.  If Prometheus is indeed lying like you say, then shouldn't his words and actions be condemned publicly with appropriate action by removing him from the BlockNET?  

If XC / BlockNET refuses to bring clarity to the allegations and continues to work with Prometheus and UtilityCoin despite how he continues to slander Dan's reputation, I demand a refund on the BLOCK I purchased.

THIS +10000000

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Longenecker

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:03:27 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 02:15:21 PM by Longenecker

Let me break down the logic for you:

Either,

1) Prometheus is a liar
          OR
2) Dan is a liar.

Prometheus is, in effect, saying Dan is a liar (with his claims that he paid Dan for tech + code reviews).

Dan is, in effect, saying that Prometheus is a liar (with his claim that he never received any funds from Prometheus).

Possible courses of action:

1) XC / BlockNET ignore Prometheus claims yet continue to work with Prometheus --> and BlockNET's reputation is damaged (because no one can tell who is telling the truth, and in fact there is more reason to believe that Prometheus is speaking truthfully).

2) XC / BlockNET officially condemn Prometheus claims and take action by removing him & his coin from BlockNET --> and BlockNET's reputation is better off (because people can perceive that XC / BlockNET will not stand for unethical behavior, such as the lies & actions of Prometheus).  

3) XC / BlockNET officially provide clarity on the situation in the chance that Dan did not tell the whole truth.  Maybe Dan did receive funds from Prometheus under certain scenarios... no one will necessarily fault him for this (depending on the nature of it).  But if this did occur, be transparent about it --> and BlockNET's reputation is better off than it is now.

cryptico

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:06:09 PM

They are not ignoring them they are constructing a FINAL and official response to all this Fud campaign.

Again can you show any evidence of those claims being true?

I can chat on skype with my grandma and say that I'm an FBA agent and we are going to take down the cake shop that competes with my grandma home baking business. then Uncle sam of the Pub down the road copy this logs as my Grandma was chatting from his PC does it make me an FBA agent and does that make my grandma a terrorist? at the end me and my Grandma were just joking But if the cake shop owner find those logs can he send us to jail?

Go ahead and sue them with those "Evidences" of yours if you believe they are true evidences and can stand the court.

For the Prometheus issue I am still waiting their reply but I can Imagine that Prom is not the only one involved with Utility and maybe they have agreements with Utility Devs that they want to honor and now this Prom stuff came out they have to consult themselves and take a decision..

Anyway is this Prom just a Pumper who the fuck he is is he the Official Dev of utility?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
hoertest

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:10:46 PM

what i want to understand is this prom guy owning util or is he just a whale holding big amounts? i read the logs but since nobody trusts this guy i'm surprised the same people didn't question his word there one bit. like "You can't trust this dude but what he says on skype must be true". not attacking you here.

Also a good answer to all accusations needs some prep time. this shit went down yesterday. i'm shure the "campaign" (my perception) was prepped also. the way they shot out screens ,timed new threads with new side allegations. well orchestrated , 100% not spontanious if you know a little marketing.  
Longenecker

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:11:27 PM

It is widely known (among informed circles) even before this drama unfolded that UtilityCoin was started and funded by Prometheus.
cryptico

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:16:29 PM

It is widely known (among informed circles) even before this drama unfolded that UtilityCoin was started and funded by Prometheus.

This sounds like thin foil to me Evidence please. So he is not the Dev and he does not have official affiliation with Util? if he say he does how do you trust him since none trusted him to begin with. If he is an official Pumper why do you think is not possible that he made the logs public to slender block and XC name so that he could buy in cheap. everything is possible at this point all the scenarios are open but you seem to consider just the emotional side of Fuds made against the XC team and block.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:20:22 PM

Why do you believe that XC / BlockNet is even working with prometheus? Because you've seen those skype chat logs? Smiley)
Lol, I can go talk with somebody about how I am a CIA agent and shit.
That somebody is gonna post the logs here. Will you believe it?

Prometheus is an anon person on this forum, known pumper, etc.
It's you own choice to believe the liers first.

I still don't get why are you people still thinking that Prometheus have something to do with BlockNet, really now.
hoertest

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:22:31 PM

unfortunatly i'm not among those circles. so like you are not happy with Dans answers or expect more detail how could i or any blocknet investor who is curious be happy with that single sentence regarding proms role. no offense but its a little hypocritcal to expect so much clarity from one side and base your expectations on so little on the other.

If he is a whale holding big amounts its no reason to drop util from blocknet since this could happen to every coin and can't be an argument.

If he is also some kind of executive and can make directional decisions its another story. than it could really be beneicial to show them the door rather than the Xbridge.  Wink
Longenecker

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:22:45 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 02:50:12 PM by Longenecker

Why do you believe that XC / BlockNet is even working with prometheus? Because you've seen those skype chat logs? Smiley)

I still don't get why are you people still thinking that Prometheus have something to do with BlockNet, really now.

Prometheus has claimed that Utility was his coin.  Where have statements been from XC / BlockNET / UtilityCoin to refute this claim?

Understood, I'm just trying to see if bitcoin 2.0 is truly possible, if something so good can be made that even the main stream begin using it because of the convenience and function it provides. When i started work here, I wasn't aware of the overall troll demographic and i was honest with everyone I met, including smurf.

The Facts:

Yes I paid Dan to help with some works that were in progress yet uncompleted. The guy is the best developer I know of. I don't see a problem with a mutually agreed upon contract between 2 people to complete a project.. But you guys might.

Yes, I am heavily invested in Utility coin. I am not afraid to brag my balance on Bittrex and show that I am a large holder despite the markets previous downtrend.

Yes, I was indeed working on my own supernet it was to be called Utilnet and it was NOT to be an ICO. Several days later Dan Metcalf came back and told me about blocknet. As much as i do not like ICO, i chose to support it because Dan had the unifying power to bring in developers where I did not.

No, I do not have any access to ICO funds

No, I am not going to receive any ICO funds. I'm merely an investor in coins I feel will have a worthwhile technology.

No, I am not Dan Metcalf. Take the tin foil hats off.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:24:03 PM

This sounds like thin foil to me Evidence please. So he is not the Dev and he does not have official affiliation with Util? if he say he does how do you trust him since none trusted him to begin with. If he is an official Pumper why do you think is not possible that he made the logs public to slender block and XC name so that he could buy in cheap. everything is possible at this point all the scenarios are open but you seem to consider just the emotional side of Fuds made against the XC team and block.

Yea, that is definitely a possibility, among a few others.

But my main concern is, in light of these or any number of possibilities, what is clear is that Prometheus is unethical.  So why does XC / BlockNET keep him & his coin (UtilityCoin) on the BlockNET project?  It makes NO sense.

Utility is not prometheus's coin, lol, you need to stop believing everything you read.
That stupid pumpers is using Names left and right to bring more attention to hes "investments" so that he can P&D a market.

Gosh
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:24:44 PM

Prometheus has claimed that Utility was his coin.  Where have statements been from XC / BlockNET / UtilityCoin to refute this claim?

Dude, Bitcoin is my coin!!!!!!!
I started it, and my name is Dan Satoshi Nakamoto - go refute this

Instead of asking prometheus to prove that he has access to the github from Util, you ask BlockNet to refute this?

GTFO! Nobody needs to refute anything.

cryptico

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:32:48 PM

Dude, Bitcoin is my coin!!!!!!!
I started it, and my name is Dan Satoshi Nakamoto - go refute this

Instead of asking prometheus to prove that he has access to the github from Util, you ask BlockNet to refute this?

GTFO! Nobody needs to refute anything.

Call It Faith in prometheus lol > The new fudster religion guru

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:35:33 PM

Sorry Guys don't want to google this.. but anyone knows if it is possible to buy online BTCS with Direct Debit/credit cards even for 1 BTC? I want to buy more XCs

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:38:45 PM

Sorry Guys don't want to google this.. but anyone knows if it is possible to buy online BTCS with Direct Debit/credit cards even for 1 BTC? I want to buy more XCs

Bitonic.nl
neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:39:25 PM

the thing is nowadays pump groups (ussually people behind fud) create fud among people (fudders are ussually members of same pump group, with manny nicks-and they get paid for that) so thay group have a lower entry point, so they can get mpre out at the end...how people don't realize that?
and better the project is, the more panic they want to create...
just my 2 satoshies
cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: