Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 12:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS  (Read 203804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ed_teech

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:33:07 AM

Whats up with this coin ? Any roadmaps ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:43:27 AM

I suggest you read the whitepaper: http://archcoin.co/pdf/archcoin_whitepaper.pdf

this isn't a typical 'coin'

Like I said, something 'big' is brewing. Join us in CEO channel then you'll know.
mauriek

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:48:03 PM

As far as i know, Arch is not a coin, from what i can understand, Arch is a holding company with several core business and Moby as flagship product, the crypto part of this business use to combine the great feature of Blockchain with real world business and take advantage from it, so basically Arch is company built with and to take advantage of the bitcoin 2.0 tech, the company infrastructure in future will incorporate feature like smart contract, sidechain, and others in to daily operation.

````````````````█████`█`███`██`██
```````````██`█``████████████████`█`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████`███
``````█████████``██```````````███`██████`██
````██``███``██````````````````````█``████`██
```██`███`██`````````````````````````██`███`██
``██`██████````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`███``█`````````````````````````````██``██`██
`██`█████```````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`██`█````````````````````````````````██`███`██
`██`█████````````██`````██``````````````█████`██
`██`███``█```````██````███````██```````██``██`██
``██`██████````█████`███████``███``````█████`██
```██`███`██``███████``██████`████````██``██`██
````██–`███``███`██``███████``██████``████`██
``````██`██████``████████████████`██████`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████``██
```````````██```█████████████████```██
```````````````███████``███`██`██
ADAB
Solutions

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
● Facebook
●Twitter    
●Telegram   
TenaciousC

Activity: 609

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:30:44 PM

As far as i know, Arch is not a coin, from what i can understand, Arch is a holding company with several core business and Moby as flagship product, the crypto part of this business use to combine the great feature of Blockchain with real world business and take advantage from it, so basically Arch is company built with and to take advantage of the bitcoin 2.0 tech, the company infrastructure in future will incorporate feature like smart contract, sidechain, and others in to daily operation.

Very well said, that is 100% accurate!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

alldissolve

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:05:33 AM

This is great! Top notch intro, excited for the remaining sections.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1004

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:09:19 AM

Question: My understanding is that one needs to have an existing 32,000 Archcoins that could be exchange for 32,000 shares of the holding company. So, if I have 45,000 Archcoins, I can exchange them for 45,000 shares?

Or I have 40,000 Archcoins and I could exchange for 8,000 shares and keep the remaining 32,000 archcoins for wallet in-voting?

BrikBit Digital Shares
The Revolution of Real Estate on Blockchain

▶️ Twitter
▶️ Telegram 
▶️ Website
▶️ Youtube 
⌚️ICO Start: 18 October 2018
mrakbox

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:13:22 AM

aciddbboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:14:31 AM

artwork.

aciddbboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:16:18 AM

Question: My understanding is that one needs to have an existing 32,000 Archcoins that could be exchange for 32,000 shares of the holding company. So, if I have 45,000 Archcoins, I can exchange them for 45,000 shares?

Or I have 40,000 Archcoins and I could exchange for 8,000 shares and keep the remaining 32,000 archcoins for wallet in-voting?

1 : 1 ratio . You got 45k archcoin , you get 45k shares .
nonny12

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:16:57 AM

Price is doing extremely well and the revenue streams have not even started flowing into ARCH. The HQ / CEO structure has provided massive support on it's own. Great concept, Architect. Glad to be a CEO since the ICO.

I think the question on everyone's mind is this - Do you keep the 'CEO' status if you exchange your 32,000 ARCH for shares?
bitjas

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:20:40 AM

INTRODUCTION
Before updating about everything we have been working on, it’s important to look back and summarize the underlining principles of Arch.

The original ARCH whitepaper focused on the concept of controlling the flow of information within a decentralized autonomous corporation (DAC) in an effort to promote financial stability and growth within a DAC and protecting sensible information. While most cryptocurrencies are created as an alternative to bitcoin, ARCH was created as a startup holding company whose equity is represented by a cryptographic token. The goal is to test new applications of blockchain technology as well as to model an investor-token relationship in a use-case scenario involving a real startup with palpable products and services. To improve equity fungibility, revenue from any of the holding company's products or services is to be used to purchase more tokens from the market, thereby making the holding company's equity token exponentially more valuable with each additional revenue stream. Although no substantial revenue has been injected into ARCH's fungibility yet, its tiered conditional access levels have created a natural self-audit system that has proven very effective when it comes to managing this corporate setup and its shareholders. Value in information is trusted to shareholders according to their own responsibility in the corporate structure. In this tiered setup, the amount of tokens held serves as a basis of evaluating trust and involvement with the company itself. This system promotes unbiased transparency from the just the introdevelopers and corporate responsibility on behalf of the shareholders. This system alone, without any major revenue stream, has already proven itself as the backbone of the current stable growth in the ARCH equity token's market cap.

This unique approach opens doors for a new generation of DACs, fusing decentralized communities with traditional company structures using tiered conditional access levels to secure the flow of information. Although tailored to our specific ventures and “community” needs, the ARCH wallet concept is an outstanding, first-of-its-kind example for other future DACs looking to combine all relevant information and tools regarding the company and its equity token in one place. ARCH is taking that concept even further and seeks to integrate the whole company structure into its wallet as the company grows.

In a nutshell, Arch rearranged how investors interacted in DACs to establish healthier lines of communication while changing the financial structure so that FIAT revenue would be injected directly into the tokens fungibility instead of being distributed through dividends.

To add to this concept, Arch has committed itself to allowing a 1 to 1 exchange of its tokens for actual holding company shares after a 1 year period for any investor with a CEO position. This scenario eliminates digital imposition allowing investors the freedom to choose their form of financial retribution or participation in our company. 

Our products, services and software are inspired by bitcoin, disruptive and innovative but not interdependent.

INDEX
1-   Arch Wallet 1.9
2-   ArchX APP – Dedicated ARCH trading app
3-   Moby – Inspirational Dwellings
4-   BlockTrust – Blockchain auditing and Escrow/CCO services
5-   iHash – Merged Mining Multipool
6-   3D Printing – Architecture and Personal Reproduction

Newletter will be distributed in sections over the next couple of days

OMG Outstanding.... Cannot wait to read the rest of this.....
newguy12

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:36:22 AM

INTRODUCTION
Before updating about everything we have been working on, it’s important to look back and summarize the underlining principles of Arch.

The original ARCH whitepaper focused on the concept of controlling the flow of information within a decentralized autonomous corporation (DAC) in an effort to promote financial stability and growth within a DAC and protecting sensible information. While most cryptocurrencies are created as an alternative to bitcoin, ARCH was created as a startup holding company whose equity is represented by a cryptographic token. The goal is to test new applications of blockchain technology as well as to model an investor-token relationship in a use-case scenario involving a real startup with palpable products and services. To improve equity fungibility, revenue from any of the holding company's products or services is to be used to purchase more tokens from the market, thereby making the holding company's equity token exponentially more valuable with each additional revenue stream. Although no substantial revenue has been injected into ARCH's fungibility yet, its tiered conditional access levels have created a natural self-audit system that has proven very effective when it comes to managing this corporate setup and its shareholders. Value in information is trusted to shareholders according to their own responsibility in the corporate structure. In this tiered setup, the amount of tokens held serves as a basis of evaluating trust and involvement with the company itself. This system promotes unbiased transparency from the just the introdevelopers and corporate responsibility on behalf of the shareholders. This system alone, without any major revenue stream, has already proven itself as the backbone of the current stable growth in the ARCH equity token's market cap.

This unique approach opens doors for a new generation of DACs, fusing decentralized communities with traditional company structures using tiered conditional access levels to secure the flow of information. Although tailored to our specific ventures and “community” needs, the ARCH wallet concept is an outstanding, first-of-its-kind example for other future DACs looking to combine all relevant information and tools regarding the company and its equity token in one place. ARCH is taking that concept even further and seeks to integrate the whole company structure into its wallet as the company grows.

In a nutshell, Arch rearranged how investors interacted in DACs to establish healthier lines of communication while changing the financial structure so that FIAT revenue would be injected directly into the tokens fungibility instead of being distributed through dividends.

To add to this concept, Arch has committed itself to allowing a 1 to 1 exchange of its tokens for actual holding company shares after a 1 year period for any investor with a CEO position. This scenario eliminates digital imposition allowing investors the freedom to choose their form of financial retribution or participation in our company. 

Our products, services and software are inspired by bitcoin, disruptive and innovative but not interdependent.

INDEX
1-   Arch Wallet 1.9
2-   ArchX APP – Dedicated ARCH trading app
3-   Moby – Inspirational Dwellings
4-   BlockTrust – Blockchain auditing and Escrow/CCO services
5-   iHash – Merged Mining Multipool
6-   3D Printing – Architecture and Personal Reproduction

Newletter will be distributed in sections over the next couple of days

OMG Outstanding.... Cannot wait to read the rest of this.....

This is BY FAR the most legit project in crypto. Having the company officially registered just adds more legitimacy. Congratulations btcarchitect and fellow arch holders. This is just the beginning. Wait till Moby hits Kickstarter. THEN wait till Mobys start selling and profits used to market buy arch. This is gonna get real nuts real fast. I heard there are already Mobys pre-ordered.
Investing123

Activity: 157

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 02:10:53 AM

Correct. You can though trade only the minimum of 32k for shares and keep the remaining 13k as Arch tokens

So you can only trade in shares in 32k increments?  If I had 70k, I'd be able to trade in for 64k shares and keep 6k Arch. I couldn't just trade in all 70k arch for shares?  

Investing123

Activity: 157

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 02:19:00 AM

Gorgeous!!!

coinme.info

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:27:13 AM

Nice work. Looking forwarding to using this come the 25th!
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:32:51 AM

Great job, congratulations @btcarchitect and ARCH community.

Eth.
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:39:40 AM

Beautiful work, it's been a great ride so far but we're just getting started.

Looking forward to using the built in trading tools.

Grin Grin Grin
bitjas

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:44:01 AM

1-   Arch Wallet 1.9
Wallet has passed all stages of beta testing and is ready to release. To recall what makes our wallet different it’s important to remember the main objective of our wallet and its unique coding, aka its “tiered conditional access levels”. This unique coding was specially developed by Douglas Pike (effectstocause) and Patrick Nosker (Pnosker) and is Arch’s secret sauce.

The following screenshots are the conditional access levels in action as ARCH is added to the wallet:

The wallet itself serves as an all-in-one client with all the necessary information and tools condensed into one place much like a real office headquarters, with distinct layers of access to serve as a decentralized audit to the company’s management and future. Its first entry layers are the LOBBY, a Public area where anyone can access regardless of their balance with web integration of our Helpdesk, Block Explorer and Stat Charts along with all the normal wallet functions, and the LOUNGE where the Public and Shareholders commute on our IRC channel @freenode

LOBBY – Main entrance with public essential information: Helpdesk, Block Explorer, Stats

LOUNGE – Public IRC channel with tipping bot, bitcoin news feeds and altcoin announcements from BCT

Restricted tab setup with differentiated chat channels has been tested in our slack group and helps filter information and APIs according to topics. The final layout is as follows:

Accessible with minimum 8000 ARCH balance: HQ
PRIVATE ANNOUNCEMENTS – ROADMAP

HQ - Our shareholders main information floor regarding ArchVentures S.A. projects and roadmaps. Here lies the latest news about the company and project status.

HQ ROOM – Our shareholders main chat channel regarding ArchVentures S.A. projects and roadmaps. Here lies the latest news about the company and project status

Minimum 16000 ARCH balance: OP
FEEDS – CHARTS – COINSPOTTER - WALLSPOTTER

Operations level focuses on giving traders a series of unique tools, apis and bots to better read the market.
OP TABS are in the final stages of tweaking with latest news from major bitcoin feeds and Bitcointalkforum announcements, altcoin pair data, valuable wall spotters and volume charts. The best tools for the Trader in you.

TRADE ROOM – Dedicated trading discussion FX/BTC/ALTS

Minimum 32000 ARCH balance: CEO
SALES – VOTING – PROJECTS - CHAT

CEO level grants access to a number of features including Voting Rights on any subject regarding the Company’s future and a Sales Ledger with live financial feeds from all our Ventures. CEO tabs also have some updated information regarding BTC prices, Kill Zones and Settlement times from the major exchanges. Although still in beta, we are testing a sentiment bar that cross references data from bitfinex and okcoin, volume changes, walls, swap amounts and other data to give CEOs an idea of next BTC/USD movement. This feature will be extensively tweaked with user feedback and testing.

BOARDROOM – Exclusive for ArchVentures S.A. corporate discussion

Because of how the client is built, no wallet updating will be necessary to change or add further interfaces on these tiered access tabs allowing seamless updates without changes to the client.

Wallet Release Date: 25 April 2015

Wow , just amazing... my prediction is 100k Sat incoming, get in before its too late.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:01:42 AM

entered this. very beautiful concept. beautiful wallet.

question: can not sync wallet, can someone point me to archcoin.conf that works. appreciate much!

think I got in juuust in time, price is rising rapidly... since

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1023

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:03:18 AM

wow, nice work...i will admit.  Cool

www.dlsag.com ~ 1ex.trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.