Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS  (Read 221298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (53 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:53:57 AM

now sell this shit - https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/590347513368027138
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:41:20 AM

Please read the thread in that link. Someone asks him why he is hating on Arch, and he says, " because all alt coins created for speculation and fraud beginners and noobs this shit #ARCH $ARCH crash like other alt coins"

So he is basing his statement purely on his belief that all alts are the same and therefore Arch will crash like the others. What kind of absurd logic is that?? It is obvious that he knows nothing about Arch or he wouldn't make such a foolish statement.

Arch is clearly one of the best investments out there right now and there is really no rational argument to the contrary that I have seen. But if there WERE an argument against buying Arch, it certainly wouldn't be, "all alts are the same so Arch will crash like all the others." That's just ignorance plain and simple.
BTCarchitect

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:47:22 AM

looks like a tweet Smiley
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:49:17 AM

That is just ignorance. Arch is clearly one of the best investments out there right now and there is really no rational argument to the contrary that I have seen.

Everyone thinks their coin is "the best".  Problem is you all are idiots for supporting so many coins.
This dev or one of the devs also works on vericoin. 

Gov't is behind creating tons of coins in an effort to divide us all and the cryptocurrency community in general.

Stop falling for it.

BTCarchitect

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:53:15 AM

Please read the thread in that link. Someone asks him why he is hating on Arch, and he says, " because all alt coins created for speculation and fraud beginners and noobs this shit #ARCH $ARCH crash like other alt coins"

So he isn't basing his statement on anything concrete, just that all alts are the same and Arch will crash like the others. But clearly he knows nothing about Arch or he wouldn't make such a foolish statement.

That is just ignorance. Arch is clearly one of the best investments out there right now and there is really no rational argument to the contrary that I have seen.

So many have been scammed out of their life savings the resulting bitterness is actually understandable. I actually applaud this reluctant attitude regarding altcoins
TradingAce

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:12:40 AM

Everyone thinks their coin is "the best".  Problem is you all are idiots for supporting so many coins.
This dev or one of the devs also works on vericoin. 

Gov't is behind creating tons of coins in an effort to divide us all and the cryptocurrency community in general.

Stop falling for it.

"Gov't is behind creating tons of coins in an effort to divide us all and the cryptocurrency community in general." lol

Damn it! How did you figure it out? Thought we were so secretive. Mission abort... all that NSA funding gone to waste
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:17:22 AM

So many have been scammed out of their life savings the resulting bitterness is actually understandable. I actually applaud this reluctant attitude regarding altcoins

I agree with you there. What I don't agree with is grouping Arch with all of the other shitcoins that have come and gone.

Arch is rising dramatically in popularity specifically because it is backed by a real world business. How many other alts can say that? The only other one I know of is SMAC (although there may be others that I am unaware of).

My point is,  it's just not fair to say, "sell Arch because it is going to crash like all other alts" when clearly Arch is not anything like other alts!

(please forgive my shameless plug for my other favorite coin Wink)
ozboom

Activity: 131
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:54:02 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 09:15:34 AM by ozboom

What's the technical point of Arch Huh

Just hop down the MarketCap to get a perspective:
- Ripple provides a reassuring bridge to fiat
- Dash offers some much-needed anonymity
- Bitshares brings a decentralized exchange
- NXT is a revolutionary multi-coin wallet with integrated services

ARCH on the other hand just sounds like an empty marketing stunt that will crash flat in a blink...

Note: I haven't invested in any of those as they are overpriced for me. I'm rather into underdogs like Fibre.

TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:40:02 AM

ARCH on the other hand just sounds like an empty marketing stunt that will crash flat in a blink...

Note: I haven't invested in any of those as they are overpriced for me. I'm rather into underdogs like Fibre.

LOL clueless noob! I'm not even gonna waste my time trying to explain why arch is different as you prolly won't be able to understand it anyway Smiley
WhalePanda

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

HODLing is an art, not just a word

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:47:41 AM

You should read the whitepaper and the previous pages of this thread with updates from btcarchitect, if you still don't get it, move on to a shitcoin like tron or crave or something.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:50:36 AM

Simply put, Arch isn't a coin, it's an e-share in a real corporation.

ozboom

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:08:03 AM

LOL clueless noob! I'm not even gonna waste my time trying to explain why arch is different as you prolly won't be able to understand it anyway Smiley

Hmm, welcoming words. I just read the Whitepaper, and I'll stick to my words.
Good luck guys, we'll know soon enough if you were right.
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:44:07 AM

A possible answer :

Bitcoin and Altcoins generally don't have any fundamental value, or at least it is impossible to tell, whatever the technology behind. Warren Buffet even compared bitcoin's value to a check or a stamp.

On the otherside, archcoin is e a-stake and CEO knows how much the firm is worth. Even if it can be partly subjective, it is much more concrete than the last PnD value.
Hint : BTCarchitect just posted that the current value is one tenth of actual one.
ozboom

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:50:15 AM

A possible answer :

Bitcoin and Altcoins generally don't have any fundamental value, or at least it is impossible to tell, whatever the technology behind. Warren Buffet even compared bitcoin's value to a check or a stamp.

On the otherside, archcoin is e a-stake and CEO knows how much the firm is worth. Even if it can be partly subjective, it is much more concrete than the last PnD value.
Hint : BTCarchitect just posted that the current value is one tenth of actual one.

Thank you much Spartan, I'll start from there. It all still sounds somewhat mysterious to me though...

I realize I posted a strong statment and didn't mean to upset, just get a better idea of Arch, as it surged in value over a few days.

All the best to Arch  Smiley
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:07:48 PM

A possible answer :

Thank you much Spartan, I'll start from there. It all still sounds somewhat mysterious to me though...

I realize I posted a strong statment and didn't mean to upset, just get a better idea of Arch, as it surged in value over a few days.

All the best to Arch  Smiley

Thank you for the best wish, there are nearly 200 people in Arch HQ, each with their own individual mind and goal, some of them even a well known seasoned veteran in cryptosphere, one of the thing that keep all that people together is that there are really not much mystery in Arch community, so far BTCArchitect had always been open about any question and his action, we know how much arch he own and the price he bought his archs even some private life information, the company structure he built involving the shareholder idea in many discussion session and helping with decision making prove to be effective, although everything is still in stage of evolution and learning process, the battle is not over there will be bumps and obstacle ahead of arch and will still required a lot of hard work to achieve the higher value, but the progress is all there for all to see and check.
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:30:39 PM

Great post. I am really looking forward to joining the HQ in the next week. I've only been involved in the Crypto world for less than a year. I invest in projects that have substance as well as people you can learn from. I only hold a few coins as I am not after making a quick buck, but rather securing a good future for me and my family.
cryptospout

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:52:34 PM

I've gone ahead and created an ARCHcoin faucet on my site

Hourly Faucet: https://cryptospout.com/faucet/hourly_archcoin_faucet.html
Daily Faucet: https://cryptospout.com/faucet/daily_archcoin_faucet.html
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:18:14 PM

Great post. I am really looking forward to joining the HQ in the next week. I've only been involved in the Crypto world for less than a year. I invest in projects that have substance as well as people you can learn from. I only hold a few coins as I am not after making a quick buck, but rather securing a good future for me and my family.

Agreed, great post mauriek!!

I too am looking forward to seeing you in ARCH HQ jotothphoto!! There's a plethora of individuals to learn from in there Wink

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
BTCarchitect

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:12:13 AM

Current ArchVentures HQ stats

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

Current ArchVentures HQ stats

Here's a link to the stats. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KgyhgQw8RswYDpLNjxkiwKUB-Qz4MI8kTksN99JI8N0/pubhtml

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: