Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS  (Read 221293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (53 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
metagnosis

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:11:26 PM

there is an incestuous relationship between the crypto pumpers and the devs. 
They are competing for BTC.  While they eat each other alive for every satoshi, Arch cleverly circumvents this struggle by creating an asset priced in fiat.  Those that are prognosticating the death of ARHC dont understand this mechanism and how it is intended to work therefore their forecasts only serve to expose their ignorance and lack of intellectual rigor.  ARCH is an investment grade crypto-asset and out of the reach of the typical crypto-troll's influence. 
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCarchitect

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:28:33 AM

there is an incestuous relationship between the crypto pumpers and the devs. 
They are competing for BTC.  While they eat each other alive for every satoshi, Arch cleverly circumvents this struggle by creating an asset priced in fiat.  Those that are prognosticating the death of ARHC dont understand this mechanism and how it is intended to work therefore their forecasts only serve to expose their ignorance and lack of intellectual rigor.  ARCH is an investment grade crypto-asset and out of the reach of the typical crypto-troll's influence. 

Very true but we are very receptive to technical and functional disagreements like the one expressed earlier "That's fine if you enjoy swimming with loads of sharks in a small tank" or "But the wind drag on the 200 sqft plastic sail of the Moby and the two-foot, viciously short waves are urging her to rip free from the anchors." are very welcomed as feedback to an un-existing problem. I'm already thinking about version 2 for open sea use and tropical shark infested waters.
btca3vil

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:18:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fBLUCjS.png

Who will buy this Moby? The shareholders?
btca3vil

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:52:21 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 03:03:01 AM by btca3vil

Just a regular summer storm. But the wind drag on the 200 sqft plastic sail of the Moby and the two-foot, viciously short waves are urging her to rip free from the anchors. A few days later, an upset owner posts pics of the sorry half-sunk & wind-torn carcass that crushed ashore on his Facebook page, making any would-be buyer reconsider - would they even want to stay overnight in such an unsafe contraption? It just takes one post to cause a 200-CEO-pack stampede. Arch is a one-bullet target waiting to be shot...

lol plastic sail. and your first post on bitcointalk, you're not a new fud account surely.

Also moby is just one of the ventures

Yes, they have also:

http://www.irig.co/ -> the link is still on partners section of archcoin.co but the site doesn't exist anymore
http://archx.co/ -> nothing more than a page with a logo in the middle
http://ihash.co/ -> 8 miners...
http://coinry.com/ -> which coin they already created?
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:20:44 AM

Yet another newb account on ignore. There should be a way to auto-ignore newb accounts.

EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:39:08 PM

Just a regular summer storm. But the wind drag on the 200 sqft plastic sail of the Moby and the two-foot, viciously short waves are urging her to rip free from the anchors. A few days later, an upset owner posts pics of the sorry half-sunk & wind-torn carcass that crushed ashore on his Facebook page, making any would-be buyer reconsider - would they even want to stay overnight in such an unsafe contraption? It just takes one post to cause a 200-CEO-pack stampede. Arch is a one-bullet target waiting to be shot...

lol plastic sail. and your first post on bitcointalk, you're not a new fud account surely.

Also moby is just one of the ventures

Yes, they have also:

http://www.irig.co/ -> the link is still on partners section of archcoin.co but the site doesn't exist anymore
http://archx.co/ -> nothing more than a page with a logo in the middle
http://ihash.co/ -> 8 miners...
http://coinry.com/ -> which coin they already created?

@btca3vil - Your development of facts is correct.

There have been several projects from ARCH that didn't fructify.

But be conscious of that, in all your negativity, which is respectable, you also will have to notice the x5 units of Moby already sold (stated by btca in twitter in the past days - contracts signed) which will represent a future market buy of (a Moby was estimated 30-35k EUR, so let's say 32.5k EUR x 5 = 162,500 eur (-20% disc at purchasing em with ARCH = 130,000 EUR (~590 btc)) 590 btc which will increase the price of ARCH in market significantly.
Or on the other side if they are NOT purchased via ARCH "tokens" = 32,500 EUR *5 /2 /220ish = 369 btc future ARCH market buy as most negative scenario.

In both cases, still great news that will rise the price more than significantly. Not to mention the possible customers that BlockTrust could get, producing additional income.

I do not think many people realize of this atm.

Therefore, it might be worth to contemplate all the sides of the situation before rendering negative opinions.

Eth.
SittingDuck

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:10:47 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 06:42:33 AM by SittingDuck

I'm already thinking about version 2 for open sea use and tropical shark infested waters.
Moby is a boat built like a playhouse, with a one-foot freeboard, a huge sail that cannot be taken down, and cleats that will break before the anchor slips. I cannot imagine what Moby 2 "for open sea use and tropical shark infested waters" would look like... If you don't know about boats, stay off the water architect, or people will get hurt. After such a delusional comment, I actually hope Moby just is what it looks like: vaporware.

P.S.: Add a line in the manual saying that the front hatch should not be opened if the wind picks up, or it will go flying in a bang.
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:50:11 PM

Yet another newb account on ignore. There should be a way to auto-ignore newb accounts.

True, I would like to have this function

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
armlock

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:51:29 PM

I'm already thinking about version 2 for open sea use and tropical shark infested waters.
Moby is a boat built like a playhouse, with a one-foot freeboard, a huge sail that cannot be taken down, and cleats that will break before the anchor slips. I cannot imagine what Moby 2 "for open sea use and tropical shark infested waters" would look like... If you don't know about boats, stay off the water architect, or people will get hurt. After such a delusional comment, I actually hope Moby just is what it looks like: vapourware.

pls newbie go home. U can´t buy cheap arch

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
Penn.3D

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:28:28 PM

With regard to the buyback, are we talking days or weeks or months? Does anyone know? I do believe the first buyback will be something unlike anything the crypto world has ever seen.
armlock

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:35:23 AM

Testing the most advanced, unique and complete wallet ever

looks amazing

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
WhalePanda

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

HODLing is an art, not just a word

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:24:26 AM

Moby is a boat built like a playhouse, with a one-foot freeboard, a huge sail that cannot be taken down, and cleats that will break before the anchor slips. I cannot imagine what Moby 2 "for open sea use and tropical shark infested waters" would look like... If you don't know about boats, stay off the water architect, or people will get hurt. After such a delusional comment, I actually hope Moby just is what it looks like: vaporware.

P.S.: Add a line in the manual saying that the front hatch should not be opened if the wind picks up, or it will go flying in a bang.

Can you please show me on the picture where the sail is?
But yes btcarchitect doesn't have plenty of experience and didn't consult a lot of nautical engineers since this is a shitcoin with some highschool/university dev right?

Go back to the pond that you came from SittingDuck and watch out for hunters since you're obviously not the smartest duck around.
SittingDuck

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:14:37 AM

The roof is the sail Panda. The force caused by windage increases exponentially with the wind speed, so a safe boat offers little windage when the sails are down. You will agree that any water body tends to be flat, so average wind speeds are much higher on a waterfront than inland. That goes for picturesque lakes, too.
http://www.co.camden.ga.us/177/Protecting-Your-Boat

HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:45:59 PM

http://www.slideshare.net/MichaelSmithe/why-investing-in-archventures-sa-a-portugal-holding-company-through-archcoin-will-make-you-minimum-50-100-profit

BTCarchitect

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

The roof is the sail Panda. The force caused by windage increases exponentially with the wind speed, so a safe boat offers little windage when the sails are down. You will agree that any water body tends to be flat, so average wind speeds are much higher on a waterfront than inland. That goes for picturesque lakes, too.
http://www.co.camden.ga.us/177/Protecting-Your-Boat

You obviously don't know much about Moby or wind load coefficients

SittingDuck

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:11:51 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 07:14:16 PM by SittingDuck

You obviously don't know much about Moby or wind load coefficients
https://i.imgur.com/dUV3lUe.jpg

Turn Moby 90°, open side facing the wind. Add 2 foot waves. Push the winspeed to 50 mph. Can your program simulate a take-off? This is not a brick-and-tile house you know... And let's see a naval architect report maybe.
Toyo12

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:37:07 PM

Has the ARCH HQ request/ Google Doc process changed? Have submitted several times over the past couple of days with no response...
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:55:41 PM

What's up with VIA? Do VIA and ARCH work together to create the ARCH network?

This article says VIA was made by the creators of ARCH (Peter Todd and Edgar Soares):
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113146/blocktrust-launches-crowdfunding-platform-for-blockchain-based-projects

JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:58:39 PM

I've been following this thread closely... My questions have yet to be answered. I'm interested, but I want to know more.

I'm also wondering about the wallet release on the 25th that was announced a while back? Why is the date changed? Thanks!
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:14:18 AM

Is everyone going to dump ARCH tonight and buy VIA?

Announcement/Release date + record high price = Dump the day before the announcement! OR Cry!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: