Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS  (Read 221298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (53 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
WhalePanda

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

HODLing is an art, not just a word

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:07:17 PM

bitcointalk, u so funny Cheesy
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:19:23 PM

Just a reminder. Bitcointalk is full of scammers and people trying to manipulate you into buying or selling coins. That's why Arch community has moved to Slack. There are hundreds of Arch enthusiasts there and they are very active. If you want to start gaining profits join us.

Note that most discussion Arch-related is not happening here but on Slack. You should register on slack if you are not there. This is your source for high quality info. You need to hjave 8000 Arch in your wallet to enter or 32000 Arch in your wallet to access CEO room (people in that room were alerted about yesterdays dump/delay 2-3 hours earlier than the rest). If you want to gamble, stick to Bittrex + Bitcointalk. If you want to invest and earn money, you have to becaome part of ARCH commnity. Welcome to Slack!

There's only one reason why a dev team would run from the forum and hide in slack. It's because they cant handle the heat that the real world is exhibiting so they close the doors and only let in people who spew the same lies as the devs. Arch is dead, and their main dev is a waste of time. Thank god I got in at around 7 k and sold close to the top.
Thanks for the profits, without you bagholders this would not even be possible.
xinwao

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:20:11 PM

Just a reminder. Bitcointalk is full of scammers and people trying to manipulate you into buying or selling coins. That's why Arch community has moved to Slack. There are hundreds of Arch enthusiasts there and they are very active. If you want to start gaining profits join us.

Note that most discussion Arch-related is not happening here but on Slack. You should register on slack if you are not there. This is your source for high quality info. You need to hjave 8000 Arch in your wallet to enter or 32000 Arch in your wallet to access CEO room (people in that room were alerted about yesterdays dump/delay 2-3 hours earlier than the rest). If you want to gamble, stick to Bittrex + Bitcointalk. If you want to invest and earn money, you have to becaome part of ARCH commnity. Welcome to Slack!

Manipulation is to require that people buy 8k of the coin DEV abadonned for receiving information.
If you would like to give the truth information you could set your own thread here at bitcointalk and list members of this 'good and active Arch community' the others should listen to without requiring to buy 8k.
Really awful manipulation.
zercrypt

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:30:35 PM

There's only one reason why a dev team would run from the forum and hide in slack. It's because they cant handle the heat that the real world is exhibiting so they close the doors and only let in people who spew the same lies as the devs. Arch is dead, and their main dev is a waste of time. Thank god I got in at around 7 k and sold close to the top.

any serious coin is having a slack channel. BCT is only to get the initial awareness, then they switch to slack, because you cannot get any constructiveness out of a pool of kiddies and fudders and frustrated losers. The so called community on BCT  Roll Eyes
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 10:11:45 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 10:58:42 PM by andreibi

Past discussions in Slack
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074400.msg11670815#msg11670815

By the way, inside Slack, we are currently discussing better updates from Mr. Soares.

ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:59:24 PM

I've been involved with many coins and always a red flag is raised when I see a private community born. Please be careful.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:55:32 PM

any serious coin is having a slack channel. BCT is only to get the initial awareness, then they switch to slack, because you cannot get any constructiveness out of a pool of kiddies and fudders and frustrated losers. The so called community on BCT  Roll Eyes

Yes, but all those interested can join in for free.
And if anyone did FUD or acting against desire of the manager, then he will be banned Account
Roll Eyes

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:10:27 PM

I've been involved with many coins and always a red flag is raised when I see a private community born. Please be careful.

It's true.

Only coins I see that abandon the forum and move to slack are either scams, or devs who have coins they need to sell and need a private way to get investors to buy their bags.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:57:38 PM

It's true.

Only coins I see that abandon the forum and move to slack are either scams, or devs who have coins they need to sell and need a private way to get investors to buy their bags.

a couple of +1 for both of you Wink

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:34:17 PM

I love some day , accumulating this good , now we can see Hard pump , dont late for buy , and dont waste your tme for buy anoyher coin #ARCH
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:18:58 PM

It's true.

First of all, Archcoin is not the future of currency. It is not an altcoin. The tokens will be replaced with bearer bonds of ArchVentures SA, a holding company. There is no coin community, the Slack rooms are meant for investor relations and not for window shoppers. The head of the company directly communicates with the investors about the progress of the business.

Second, the company is very busy building its main product, if you only bothered to read more of the updates.

Third, the Slack rooms have been around longer than this thread.  Grin

While the in-wallet exclusive features are being developed, I call on Archcoin shareholders to join this private chatroom.

To join, you must prove you have at least 8,000 Archcoins in your wallet. Open your Archcoin qt-client, go to file> sign message, input your existing address or a new one. And then at the message area, put your desiredusername (space) emailaddress and then click 'sign message'.

Contact the chatroom admins and give your wallet address, message, and signature key (not the private key). Once we verify you as the wallet owner, we will send you an invite to the private chatroom through your email address. Always keep the 8k coins in the wallet. If the balance goes below 8k, you'll lose access to the room.

If you want to quit from the chat room, just delete your profile or remove your 8k coins from your registered wallet address.

neordicICE

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:06:48 AM

It's true.

First of all, Archcoin is not the future of currency. It is not an altcoin. The tokens will be replaced with bearer bonds of ArchVentures SA, a holding company. There is no coin community, the Slack rooms are meant for investor relations and not for window shoppers. The head of the company directly communicates with the investors about the progress of the business.

Second, the company is very busy building its main product, if you only bothered to read more of the updates.

Third, the Slack rooms have been around longer than this thread.  Grin

While the in-wallet exclusive features are being developed, I call on Archcoin shareholders to join this private chatroom.

To join, you must prove you have at least 8,000 Archcoins in your wallet. Open your Archcoin qt-client, go to file> sign message, input your existing address or a new one. And then at the message area, put your desiredusername (space) emailaddress and then click 'sign message'.

Contact the chatroom admins and give your wallet address, message, and signature key (not the private key). Once we verify you as the wallet owner, we will send you an invite to the private chatroom through your email address. Always keep the 8k coins in the wallet. If the balance goes below 8k, you'll lose access to the room.

If you want to quit from the chat room, just delete your profile or remove your 8k coins from your registered wallet address.

Floating houses on water that look ugly and would be considered an eyesore. No thanks I'll pass and miss out on being a CEO in that failed business model.
deluxeCITY

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:49:19 AM

^^^^

Grin

You got it! "Floating houses"
Who ever thought this was a good idea anyway?
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 06:33:27 AM

Floating houses on water that look ugly and would be considered an eyesore. No thanks I'll pass and miss out on being a CEO in that failed business model.
Let the trollers troll. It's only better for us holders anyway. Everyone knows Arch is a smart long term investment and the dev is very legit.
Thanks for the thread bump! Post again on how disinterested you are with Arch.

I guess a lot of dumb architects think they can sell their floating tents. The lady below doesn't have neordicICE's business acumen.

http://saltandwater.rs/new-award-for-salt-water-myda-2015-millennium-yacht-design-award/

Other dumb projects:

MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:41:37 AM

^^^^

Grin

I'd say atleast one bright architect  Roll Eyes

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
deluxeCITY

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:47:22 AM

Forget arch. Buy CIRC and profit.
Easy and simple.
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:01:09 PM

Forget arch. Buy CIRC and profit.
Easy and simple.

Already have!
and I'm up over 10% so far and it only launched a few hours ago,
SuRAJ

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:12:37 AM

What is the Slack Link for ARCH Network. I want to JOin it
neordicICE

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:21:18 PM

What is the Slack Link for ARCH Network. I want to JOin it

You dont want to join, stop lying.
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:58:06 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 02:05:29 AM by real789

nice coin Smiley

Thank's for some 1 sell cheap ARCH for me  Grin
now i can doubled my bitcoin  and get profti more than 50%

===Sempak===
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: