Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304039 times)
flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:21:20 PM

I didn't get any mails

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:23:33 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 06:34:49 PM by Mabsark

Hmmm is there any good alternative to invest in on Havelock?

Not really. There's BDD but I wouldn't consider that an investment. It's more of a gambling game.

Which brings up a point about Havelock's future. Before it went down for maintenance, Havelock was pretty much being kept afloat by AM and BDD stocks. When trading of AM comes to a halt, will Havelock still be able to continue?

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:26:16 PM

Not really. There's BDD but I wouldn't consider that an investment. It's more of a gambling game.

Which brings up a point about Havelock's future. Before it went down for maintenance, Havelock was pretty much being kept afloat by AM and BDD stocks. When trading of AM comes to a halt, will Havelock still be able to conitiue?

I agree. Maybe Havelock should join the search for FC, so he can come back and somehow turn the ship around at least 90 degrees or so. The fees need to continue flowing!

Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:51:54 PM

Which brings up a point about Havelock's future. Before it went down for maintenance, Havelock was pretty much being kept afloat by AM and BDD stocks. When trading of AM comes to a halt, will Havelock still be able to continue?

According to Havelock's "financial statements" released to its "investors" (see: HIF), it's been losing money hand over fist throughout.  So nothing changed. 
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:08:39 PM

Well I guess the parties over for all intensive intents and purposes
I guess it was good dividends while it lasted
Then ....

FTFY and agreed!

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:11:11 PM

Which brings up a point about Havelock's future. Before it went down for maintenance, Havelock was pretty much being kept afloat by AM and BDD stocks. When trading of AM comes to a halt, will Havelock still be able to conitiue?

I agree. Maybe Havelock should join the search for FC, so he can come back and somehow turn the ship around at least 90 degrees or so. The fees need to continue flowing!

Havelock may want to come back, but the thing is that this FC may not want to be found or to come back. In fact I think it would be very beneficial for him to be in jail right now and to stay there for like a year until everything calms down Smiley And the question is whether his comrades will join him there  Grin We'll see... Doing nothing in this situation is worst that can happen though.. Sad  Undecided

JasherEnoch

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:40:14 PM

Just got this email:

Delisting Of the AMHASH FUND

On Tuesday March 17th, 2015 the AMHASH Fund will be delisted and transferred to Private from Public. The AMHASH team will still maintain a copy of all unit holders. In the event that new information is available in regards to any of the mining equipment or bitcoins owed to AMHASH the unitholders will be notified.

The AMHASH Management Team

It is just Havelock's way of saying you are all screwed and we are not taking any responsibility. So AirWolf was right all along.
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:40:32 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 08:55:21 PM by flyingplows

might be a little off topic, but just got an email from Havelock

On Tuesday March 17th, 2015 the AMHASH Fund will be delisted and transferred to Private from Public. The AMHASH team will still maintain a copy of all unit holders.  In the event that new information is available in regards to any of the mining equipment or bitcoins owed to AMHASH the unitholders will be notified.

Yeah well, we all got that mail. It really seems to be the only logical thing to do. But it sure does feel like we're being cheated and AM surely isn't handling this well at all. Then again, the general consensus is that AM is dead.

OH SHIT! I got the same email... They are trying to move it from the eyes of everybody and to make it sink in the sands of time.
The AMHASH team will still maintain a copy of all unit holders.

Reading further... WTF! Oh AMHash, thank you so much for that you will STILL maintain a copy of all unit holders, I thought you will burn it after delisting, I thought you will just wave your middle finger, try to escape the country, then get caught and go to jail  Angry
BTW, the way you worded it - I still doubt whether you openly laugh at your victims or its just because of a poor translation from chinese  Huh

edit: p.s. AMHash, at least could you be so kind and make those shares reflect on your amhash.com platform, the same place where we have them trasferred from your reseller Ice Queen aka hashie.co ?

Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:53:18 PM

Just got this email:

On Tuesday March 17th, 2015 the AMHASH Fund will be delisted and transferred to Private from Public. The AMHASH team will still maintain a copy of all unit holders. In the event that new information is available in regards to any of the mining equipment or bitcoins owed to AMHASH the unitholders will be notified.

It is just Havelock's way of saying you are all screwed and we are not taking any responsibility. So AirWolf was right all along.

Weird how some runners continue being traded (AM1, AM100, MS, etc.), some are allowed to trade with a "Q" suffix before being delisted (NEOBEE->NEOBEEQ), and others just frozen/delisted.  I understand the logic behind MS--Havelock blurted out that he's holding 100 BTC in escrow (which would need to be redistributed to the marks but prob'ly never existed/long been spent), but what's with AM1 & AM100?
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:53:32 PM

I just dumped my entire holding ~14k shares, risk/reward is too skewed to justify holding those shares.

1) Difficulty continues to raise
2) No clarity on if the suspended dividend due to chinese new year will be repaid afterwards.
3) No panic yet as price is still pretty good around 0.0008 to sell into.  Dont want to wait until everyone starts panicing about lack of dividend 10 days later.

The way i see it, if everything resumes 15 days later and all dividend gets repaid etc..i will just buy back in. It's not like the share prices will sky rocket given the difficulty we are at. And there is little chance of drastic difficulty drop as everything is frozen due to the chinese new year, if anything it will go up after the new year is over.

looks like the risk/reward worked out as expected.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
AirWolf

Activity: 140

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:01:26 PM

I just dumped my entire holding ~14k shares, risk/reward is too skewed to justify holding those shares.

1) Difficulty continues to raise
2) No clarity on if the suspended dividend due to chinese new year will be repaid afterwards.
3) No panic yet as price is still pretty good around 0.0008 to sell into.  Dont want to wait until everyone starts panicing about lack of dividend 10 days later.

The way i see it, if everything resumes 15 days later and all dividend gets repaid etc..i will just buy back in. It's not like the share prices will sky rocket given the difficulty we are at. And there is little chance of drastic difficulty drop as everything is frozen due to the chinese new year, if anything it will go up after the new year is over.

looks like the risk/reward worked out as expected.

It is not going to happen, Havelock is DE-listing AMHASH tomorrow: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992828.0

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:02:10 PM

unfortunately from two missing personalities putin and fried cat surfaced only the first one.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:53:50 PM

Damn I hate myself for not selling my shares when I read the damn fu..... message about the Chinese holiday !!!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:32:40 AM

might be a little off topic, but just got an email from Havelock

Dealcoin has been paying a consistent dividend for a good part of a year and some now
I guess if you don't mind receiving a steady 0.0001 every month try that one.
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=DEALCO

Just got this email:

Weird how some runners continue being traded (AM1, AM100, MS, etc.), some are allowed to trade with a "Q" suffix before being delisted (NEOBEE->NEOBEEQ), and others just frozen/delisted.  I understand the logic behind MS--Havelock blurted out that he's holding 100 BTC in escrow (which would need to be redistributed to the marks but prob'ly never existed/long been spent), but what's with AM1 & AM100?

AM1 and AM100 the asset holder and controller is Havelock
AMHASH it was someone else
Neobee can't remember too clearly
Mintspare we never got an update on the escrow status its still running as a website with a blog that is 1 year non updated with no news, and if I recall correctly people complaining about shipping somewhere. Ah to heck with it they likely ran and no one checked lol.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
flame1012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 09:01:58 AM by flame1012

If you are planning to go the legal path in an organized manner join us @: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#amhash

To register your nickname:
/msg nickserve register [password] [email address]

You will receive an email with a verification command:
/msg NickServ VERIFY REGISTER [YourNickname] [verificationCode]

http://www.chinalawblog.com/2010/11/how_to_sue_a_chinese_company_part_i_suing_in_the_united_states.html
http://www.chinalawblog.com/2010/11/how_to_sue_a_chinese_company_part_ii_discovery.html
http://www.chinalawblog.com/2010/11/litigation_strategies_us_companies_hold.html
http://www.chinalawblog.com/2010/11/arbitration_in_the_united_states.html

http://ecig-scam-suppliers.blogspot.com.tr/2013/04/you-have-been-cheated-on-chinese.html

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:00:13 PM

What's the exact plan there? Are you attempting to sue AM or AMHASH, ROCKMiner? FC? Rockxie? Is this only for AMHASH customers or also AM shareholders in some way? Please elaborate!

finbad

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:43:00 PM

"Damn I hate myself for not selling my shares when I read the damn fu..... message about the Chinese holiday !!!"

yep, I had just bought .76btc a few days before,  as soon as that bullcrap message came out I sold within minutes, at a loss of .12
and very happy to have just taken that loss.
Learned my lesson,  never ever again will I give one satoshi to an online investment and or mining service.
I have since bought cloud mining,  but with cash,  let them burn my cash, could not care less,  BTC stays in paper wallet.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:57:39 PM

"Damn I hate myself for not selling my shares when I read the damn fu..... message about the Chinese holiday !!!"

yep, I had just bought .76btc a few days before,  as soon as that bullcrap message came out I sold within minutes, at a loss of .12
Learned my lesson,  never ever again will I give one satoshi to an online investment and or mining service.
I have since bought cloud mining,  but with cash,  let them burn my cash, could not care less,  BTC stays in paper wallet.

Just use that cash to buy more BTC...
AirWolf

Activity: 140

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:27:11 PM

This is what HAVELOCK thinks about our money: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993711.0

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:17:15 PM

Just use that cash to buy more BTC...

Was thinking that myself, just cut out the middle men

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: