Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303992 times)
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 09:32:45 PM

@Mabsark
Pathetic? We can make mistakes and errors in our judgements and interpretations on what has actually happen right?
We have to wait for the proper translation.

None of what I said needs translation. BE100 was used in the Block Erupter line of miners, BE200 is used in Tubes and Prismas. They're well known facts and even the slightest bit of research would confirm that.

To claim that Tubes and Prismas use 110nm ASICs is beyond retarded.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:33:41 PM

@Mabsark
Pathetic? We can make mistakes and errors in our judgements and interpretations on what has actually happen right?
We have to wait for the proper translation.

None of what I said needs translation. BE100 was used in the Block Erupter line of miners, BE200 is used in Tubes and Prismas. They're well known facts and even the slightest bit of research would confirm that.

To claim that Tubes and Prismas use 110nm ASICs is beyond retarded.

Whatever... we need to wait for the translation into English of this communication.
Any idea what this 110nm stands for in their communication Einstein?

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:34:32 PM

.@Mabsark:  How come you're not on the default trust anymore?  Keep forgetting to to ask you...
l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:36:59 PM

yea Mr Mabsarkastic !

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:43:42 PM

Whatever... we need to wait for the translation into English of this communication.
Any idea what this 110nm stands for in their communication Einstein?

Actually, I think I can.

As the second generation directly to the garden, it is nonsense, the trouble to understand what technology was used in the garden, the chip is 110nm, and it really matter chip or board are copied BE100, and if AM really use that technology, AM estimated long belch fart.

This seems to be dispelling a rumour of the cancelled 2nd gen ASICs being used in a BitGarden (another Chinese mining company) mine.

.@Mabsark:  How come you're not on the default trust anymore?  Keep forgetting to to ask you...

I don't even know why I was on it in the first place. You'd have to ask Canary those questions.
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:50:28 PM

I don't even know why I was on it in the first place. You'd have to ask Canary those questions.

Wait, you can get on default trust when someone on the default trust ... trusts you?  Who came up with this brilliant & sexy scheme?
But I digress... So, how did you fall out of Canary's favor?  Anything you might have done or... Any guesses?
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:11:50 PM

.@Mobsark or anyone, really:  Haven't been keeping up with the AM saga lately, point me to where this BE300[s?] being sold?
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:31:50 PM

.@Mobsark or anyone, really:  Haven't been keeping up with the AM saga lately, point me to where this BE300[s?] being sold?
They weren't, as far as I know. As far as I know, they just did a small MPW run of chips for internal testing. Some board integrators asked about getting a couple samples for testing but as far as I know none went out.
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:41:31 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 11:24:36 PM by NotLambchop

.@MrTeal thanks, just assumed these had to be in production & selling like hotcakes, since Mobsark flaunted this chip as proof that AM was hugely successful lately.
BE100 - Major success
BE200 - Failure
BE300S - Better than anything currently available

*Guess I misinterpreted "anything currently available" as "available from the competition."  Mobsark clearly meant "currently available," period.
The chip simply doesn't exist Cheesy
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:28:41 PM

https://www.bikeji.com/t/1228

Translation of the first part:

About the details of AMHASH
It's already the 7th of March today, and friedcat has disappeared for 41 days. It is very surprising to me that there hasn't been a reasonable resolution to the problem.
A while before, I have talked about this with AsicMiner many times. If a company cannot function with one of their leaders missing, it means that the company is not in a good state. I noticed this some time ago, and I talked to them about it, but they kept insisting that they were fine, and they had Plan Bs and backup plans in place.

Nobody thought that it would actually happen. friedcat goes missing, and AsicMiner is basically nonfunctional. Worst of all, all other managers and leaders of the company know nothing, nothing about anything at all. They just didn't care about the operations of the company, and gave everything to friedcat to handle. The most unacceptable of all to me, is that they kept viewing the cooperation between AsicMiner and RockMiner a bad thing, and they refused to participate, and thought that I was a danger to the revenue of AsicMiner.

The truth is that that hurt me a lot. I met friedcat in 2012, I became his official distributor in 2013, selling AsicMiner products within the country. In 2014, we even formed a team, and I helped AsicMiner directly, helping them with certain things. Outside the company, I also contributed to maintain the image of AsicMiner and its reputation, because I have seen how it works, and I trust friedcat as a person. In the past year, there have been some minor and major problems in our cooperation, and many of the times was AsicMiner intentionally or not intentionally causing losses for RockMiner. I still told my team that AsicMiner doing things like that must have a reasoning behind it.

But this incident made me realize that the unique views of a person is useless. (Chinese phrase thingy) (Basically means: "Friendship and trust is useless in a cruel business world")

About AMHash, I reiterate the position of RockMiner in it; AMHash is a joint project between AsicMiner and RockMiner. AsicMiner is in charge of the hashpower, RockMiner is in charge of marketing, promotion, and the selling of the hashpower, and customer support. This is what we told the public, and this is the truth, and how the project works. Even a contract was made listing these details, but it was not officially signed, however, this does not mean that it isn't true. You should know, that even digital records count as contracts and promises these days.

Below, there is a large amount of email screenshots between friedcat of AsicMiner and rockxie of RockMiner. It basically outlines the way that dividends are distributed, mining addresses, and prices, and things like that. If there is any interest, I will translate them.

Tips are appreciated.
1Cb2JZxh2R8UxLCuQofdNFm4qnSkga2YyU
l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:41:48 PM

So basically there are no news of the stolen miners in this which is interesting. Nothing about any conflicts of interest or who did what.

Many thanks byt411

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:50:15 PM

It's already the 7th of March today, and friedcat has disappeared for 41 days. It is very surprising to me that there hasn't been a reasonable resolution to the problem. Which problem? Missing miners? Missing FC?
A while before, I have talked about this with AsicMiner many times. If a company cannot function with one of their leaders missing, it means that the company is not in a good state. I noticed this some time ago, and I talked to them about it, but they kept insisting that they were fine, and they had Plan Bs and backup plans in place. Oh really? Is there any communication in writing? Whom did you talk to?

Nobody thought that it would actually happen. friedcat goes missing, and AsicMiner is basically nonfunctional. Worst of all, all other managers and leaders of the company know nothing, nothing about anything at all. They just didn't care about the operations of the company, and gave everything to friedcat to handle. The most unacceptable of all to me, is that they kept viewing the cooperation between AsicMiner and RockMiner a bad thing, and they refused to participate, and thought that I was a danger to the revenue of AsicMiner.
THis is not the point. THe point is to restore mining and paying overdue dividends

The truth is that that hurt me a lot. I met friedcat in 2012, I became his official distributor in 2013, selling AsicMiner products within the country. In 2014, we even formed a team, and I helped AsicMiner directly, helping them with certain things. Outside the company, I also contributed to maintain the image of AsicMiner and its reputation, because I have seen how it works, and I trust friedcat as a person. In the past year, there have been some minor and major problems in our cooperation, and many of the times was AsicMiner intentionally or not intentionally causing losses for RockMiner. I still told my team that AsicMiner doing things like that must have a reasoning behind it.

But this incident made me realize that the unique views of a person is useless. (Chinese phrase thingy) (Basically means: "Friendship and trust is useless in a cruel business world") What incident? What happened to the miners?

About AMHash, I reiterate the position of RockMiner in it; AMHash is a joint project between AsicMiner and RockMiner. AsicMiner is in charge of the hashpower, RockMiner is in charge of marketing, promotion, and the selling of the hashpower, and customer support. This is what we told the public, and this is the truth, and how the project works. Even a contract was made listing these details, but it was not officially signed, however, this does not mean that it isn't true. You should know, that even digital records count as contracts and promises these days.
Absolutely. The fact that Rock was dealing with the sales does not mean that you are not financially responsible jointly with asicminer and amhash. We understand that above statement is a starting point to recover things without Friedcat as we cannot wait another 40 day for his coming or not.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:56:38 PM

Byt411, thanks for taking the time to translate.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:40:48 AM

But this incident made me realize that the unique views of a person is useless. (Chinese phrase thingy) (Basically means: "Friendship and trust is useless in a cruel business world") What incident? What happened to the miners?

As far as I comprehend, he means "this incident" as in what is happening now, friedcat going missing.
l3sny

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:45:39 AM

The questions  are rather to the author not the translator. You did excellent job.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:16:45 AM

Tips are appreciated.
1Cb2JZxh2R8UxLCuQofdNFm4qnSkga2YyU

Tipped you 0.01 BTC, not much but just to encourage others, please keep up the good work.

TXid:
7ca20cf2f7bcd421669e8ed2f5404bd26c3e722107fe42e2aa93c311ef4d1030

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:20:29 AM

https://www.bikeji.com/t/1228

Translation of the first part:

It's already the 7th of March today, and friedcat has disappeared for 41 days. It is very surprising to me that there hasn't been a reasonable resolution to the problem.
A while before, I have talked about this with AsicMiner many times. If a company cannot function with one of their leaders missing, it means that the company is not in a good state. I noticed this some time ago, and I talked to them about it, but they kept insisting that they were fine, and they had Plan Bs and backup plans in place.

After reading through all the posts for the last few days, looks to me that they did have plan B in case FC goes missing: close the office, and go home.
Not much of a plan, but simple enough to be carried out even without FC.
Shame.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:44:40 AM

i guess they are just chilling now, doing nothing, just waiting to see if something happens to them, like are they gonna be prosecuted, jailed, seriously threatened, etc...
if nothing happens they will just continue to scam people on another name, because the names like asicminer,amhash,fc,rockminer can no longer be used to sell anything..
well and maybe a miracle happens and someone in high position there decides not to steal our money... but i sadly think they have gone too far already with this... Sad Angry

flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:04:49 AM

Anyone with good intentions would communicate, and be honest with their audience.
Though unexpected very good things (miracles) may happen anytime.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
mr_e

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:12:52 AM

i guess they are just chilling now, doing nothing, just waiting to see if something happens to them, like are they gonna be prosecuted, jailed, seriously threatened, etc...
if nothing happens they will just continue to scam people on another name, because the names like asicminer,amhash,fc,rockminer can no longer be used to sell anything..
well and maybe a miracle happens and someone in high position there decides not to steal our money... but i sadly think they have gone too far already with this... Sad Angry

Pretty sure fraud is illegal everywhere in the world, China is not different, do they think they are out of our reach, give us our money back or face the consequences.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: