Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303992 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:27:11 PM

The only purpose to use 110nm would be to show the hashrate then. but it would be a hell very costly...
Lets wait for some translation and further developments.

Well, they say you can get free electricity in China because mysterious Orient & stuff.
But hey, perhaps on top of stealing your coin he also stoleded a few MW/hrs?
I read somewhere krhymes are a slippery slope sort of a thing, you can't keep chippin' long before ur hooked to the gills Undecided

This is all so new and foreign to me tho, I'm learning so much...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:29:51 PM

Now all FC defenders and adorers read this:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/darknet-slang-watch-exit-scam

It is called now the EXIT SCAM, and it is way too close to what is happening here, ergo:

WE WILL NEVER HEAR AGAIN FROM FRIEDCAT...

So every strategy or offer for "waiting for FC to show up" or "looking for FC in China" is doomed to fail.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:31:10 PM

unfortunately the jpg file published by roxie is of low res and ocr struggles that is the best I could do with it:

Fu dry AMH Jue Jue Zaomozhuodou h
He has lots chu scratched March 7 phoenix trout stuffed iguana has bonito loss snapped sprouts 4l days AMH perch h Jue din face shovel Lam soared Timor sinus urn niches according to network Mili chu Taiwan eagle never 'Eagle drag beyond the discretion of Huang warble.
Punta slap matter of snoring. Chu chu squid repeatedly AM ma Zang 'a' Blake plans. Roundworm eagle _ _ Jian small painting skin, while male-speed shutter can not draw 觼 loggerhead Wei. Pei it is also now recognized non-paralyzed stroke squid chu Jue _ no blisters. mushroom sprouts PCT had stolen bag ditch plans sinus Alex AM A small chu. repeatedly tap and Martin were Yue River. mushroom fungus warble draw back support discretionary fans. Alex A small wrinkle
Chu. Yue stare malady Hm 3. Any mane mushroom expansion fee chariot parts.
Xiang Biao scoop left 撢 hit Jue Jue Jue sac mother gave birth. Krupp Luan Jian scared. Then ^ M Chen Jue almost stopped the car.! _ Distillate volume expansion. Public warble relaxation fee Nang Nang stupid elf skin by Li Xian gate spoil Biao CN.3 know a prisoner. enumeration does not hit chu Van sickle Troubles public plan. stupid snore Nuisance M iguana skin strong sun fee trout sacrifice Vatican body wrap. Hom to pull Ma Xiang Gong float amount.
Jue {n bask in sacrifice in vain a captive eagle R. Well Jiong 觼 cooperation tired n 觼 and AM's' 軑 Xuan force for public limp ginger - Wei Gong tuna will float out of the delicate sinus heron AM Panel on male iguana trout eagle 觼 visit.
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:32:11 PM

unfortunately the jpg file published by roxie is of low res and ocr struggles that is the best I could do with it:

Fu dry AMH Jue Jue Zaomozhuodou h
He has lots chu scratched March 7 phoenix trout stuffed iguana has bonito loss snapped sprouts 4l days AMH perch h Jue din face shovel Lam soared Timor sinus urn niches according to network Mili chu Taiwan eagle never 'Eagle drag beyond the discretion of Huang warble.
Punta slap matter of snoring. Chu chu squid repeatedly AM ma Zang 'a' Blake plans. Roundworm eagle _ _ Jian small painting skin, while male-speed shutter can not draw 觼 loggerhead Wei. Pei it is also now recognized non-paralyzed stroke squid chu Jue _ no blisters. mushroom sprouts PCT had stolen bag ditch plans sinus Alex AM A small chu. repeatedly tap and Martin were Yue River. mushroom fungus warble draw back support discretionary fans. Alex A small wrinkle
Chu. Yue stare malady Hm 3. Any mane mushroom expansion fee chariot parts.
Xiang Biao scoop left 撢 hit Jue Jue Jue sac mother gave birth. Krupp Luan Jian scared. Then ^ M Chen Jue almost stopped the car.! _ Distillate volume expansion. Public warble relaxation fee Nang Nang stupid elf skin by Li Xian gate spoil Biao CN.3 know a prisoner. enumeration does not hit chu Van sickle Troubles public plan. stupid snore Nuisance M iguana skin strong sun fee trout sacrifice Vatican body wrap. Hom to pull Ma Xiang Gong float amount.
Jue {n bask in sacrifice in vain a captive eagle R. Well Jiong 觼 cooperation tired n 觼 and AM's' 軑 Xuan force for public limp ginger - Wei Gong tuna will float out of the delicate sinus heron AM Panel on male iguana trout eagle 觼 visit.

Ha ha ha ha... now is fried IGUANA?

Damn computers...

AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:34:18 PM

Better try with the text that deal with 110nm chips, that is even more important i think , FC stuff is decoy

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:39:49 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 07:18:07 PM by flyingplows

NOW LISTEN TO THIS:
i feel i also have the right to tell what i think about puppet''s rating, and i think it is corrupted or at least biased.
amhash should be rated:

1. o.5 points (no user selectable pool)
2. 1 (rockminer has no equipment and asicminer is laughable - is it even a company lol, it is rather a person of semi-anonymous identity)
3. 1 (i did not see any picture that holds a note it belongs to amhash - it can be pictures of any farm) - plz correct me if i am wrong on this one Smiley
4. 1 (lol, it is beyond stupidity, its not even a criteria, like, of course, if you sell in batches or if you claim huge hashrate at once in the first place - you are more legit  Grin, so its 1 cause you give it for everyone else.)
6. 1 (real amhash operators ARE anonymous)
7. 1 (unless puppet tells me how to exit now)
8. 1 (is a blatant lie by puppet - just take a look at the 1st page on amhash thread - friedcat says "3. Guaranteed profit".)

so amhash should score 6.5 = ponzi/scam, and i lost money because of you puppet, not a big amount but your rating causes more damage than it helps, especially if people trust you.
what i wanted to say - if people are to trust puppet - you people keep in mind that one incorrect rating causes 100x more damage than all the correct ones will save you, because you'll not need an advice on the obvious either way and you may be misled on the ones that really matter...
puppet i trusted you without much research and i was burnt because of your corrupt rating, i will never trust you anymore.
p.s. if you dont mind disclosing private communications with you from cloudmining operator - please disclose communications between you and amhash, i think everybody would be interested now.

l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:43:54 PM

Ok, I think I have a clearer picture now and this is the working hypothesis that they used 110nm to prove the hashrate (which is probably cheap to produce but expensive in use) and created a ponzi.
I see all 3 companies involved + all the people from the boards including "David", FC and Rock Xie.
I understand that Rock, David and FC were/are members of the board of AM. I am not sure if there were other people involved.

Well... it looks good! Now we need proper translation of this document. Can please someone provide information on the following:

location of Asicminer (Bitquan)
details of this "David" and his whereabouts address etc.

We will be looking for legal assistance somewhere near those locations. Perhaps someone can recommend a legal practice willing to assist/represent us in this matter?

I can imagine that if it comes to fraud Chinese state is quite harsh especially when it emerges from some dodgy cryptocurrencies/bitcoin industry. I think we may have quite strong argument at hand to convince all those people that it is in their best interest to find quickly a solution for the problem no matter if FC is alive or dead.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:46:41 PM

NOW LISTEN TO THIS:
i feel i also have the right to tell what i think about puppet''s rating, and i think it is corruped or at least biased.
amhash should be rated:

2. 1 (rockminer has no equipment and asicminer is laughable - is it even a company lol, it is rather a person of semi-anonymous identity)
3. 1 (i did not see any picture that holds a note it belongs to amhash - it can be pictures of any farm) - plz correct me if i am wrong on this one Smiley
4. 1 (lol, it is beyond stupidity, its not even a criteria, like, of course, if you sell in batches or if you claim huge hashrate at once in the first place - you are more legit  Grin, so its 1 cause you give it for everyone else.)
8. 1 (is a blatant lie by puppet - just take a look at the 1st page on amhash thread - friedcat says "3. Guaranteed profit".)

so amhash should score 6.5 = ponzi/scam, and i lost money because of you puppet, not a big amount but your rating causes more damage than it helps, especially if people trust you.
what i wanted to say - if people are to trust puppet - you people keep in mind that one incorrect rating causes 100x more damage than all the correct ones will save you, because you'll not need an advice on the obvious either way and you may be misled on the ones that really matter...
puppet i trusted you without much research and i was burnt because of your corrupt rating, i will never trust you anymore.
p.s. if you dont mind disclosing private communications with you from cloudmining operator - please disclose communications between you and amhash, i think everybody would be interested now.

So you want to get Puppet involved into this??
LoL!!!
A music to my ears!!!

But seriously.... Puppet is busy now in destroying kryptologika's credibility and drive the prices down. Leave him alone

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
mr_e

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:48:08 PM

Ok, I think I have a clearer picture now and this is the working hypothesis that they used 110nm to prove the hashrate (which is probably cheap to produce but expensive in use) and created a ponzi.
I see all 3 companies involved + all the people from the boards including "David", FC and Rock Xie.
I understand that Rock, David and FC were/are members of the board of AM. I am not sure if there were other people involved.

Well... it looks good! Now we need proper translation of this document. Can please someone provide information on the following:

We will be looking for legal assistance somewhere near those locations. Perhaps someone can recommend a legal practice willing to assist/represent us in this matter?

I can imagine that if it comes to fraud Chinese state is quite harsh especially when it emerges from some dodgy cryptocurrencies/bitcoin industry. I think we may have quite strong argument at hand to convince all those people that it is in their best interest to find quickly a solution for the problem no matter if FC is alive or dead.

Fully agree, found email to report them to 1.   Ministry of Public Security (MPS) they cover 6)   use of the Internet for theft, fraud and extortion; their email is http://www.cyberpolice.cn not sure if its best to all separtely email them or as a group, what your guys think?
mr_e

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:50:19 PM

NOW LISTEN TO THIS:
i feel i also have the right to tell what i think about puppet''s rating, and i think it is corruped or at least biased.
amhash should be rated:

I also did base part of my decision based on puppets system.
delightcoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:50:59 PM

In the past, I worked as a freelance translator, so I know the market well. We could send the document to here for a very good translation, but someone needs to pay fiat currency, they only accept fiat:

http://www.freetranslation.com/en/professional-translation.html

l3sny

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:55:34 PM

Fully agree, found email to report them to 1.   Ministry of Public Security (MPS) they cover 6)   use of the Internet for theft, fraud and extortion; their email is http://www.cyberpolice.cn not sure if its best to all separtely email them or as a group, what your guys think?

We want them to pay and it may be difficult to do so from behind the bars. We need Chinese lawyers to make contact with them. I think criminal option is the last resort when everything else fails.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
                     ██▌
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:09:47 PM

We want them to pay and it may be difficult to do so from behind the bars. We need Chinese lawyers to make contact with them.

primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:11:35 PM

sorry to early David was not at this photo, there is a bitmain guy allied telesys guy etc but not AM
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:14:08 PM

^ There are 6 people in the picture but one is "the middle" Huh
I take it you mean the fat white guy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:15:09 PM

NOW LISTEN TO THIS:
amhash should be rated:

I also did base part of my decision based on puppets system.

So did we, 250BTC lost!.

PUPPET: IF I COME TO PROVE THAT YOU WERE BIASED, WHICH I SUSPECT, I WILL DOX YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME...

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:15:48 PM

Some new email leaks have surfaced.
https://www.bikeji.com/t/1228

I will translate them, but I will take some time, since I am quite busy and it's quite some text.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:16:13 PM

We want them to pay and it may be difficult to do so from behind the bars. We need Chinese lawyers to make contact with them. I think criminal option is the last resort when everything else fails.

Just some thoughts:

If you have ever dealt with some Chinese officials regarding a fraud case, you know that this is - to say it politely - difficult. Often it turns out that they find fraudsters, get money from them and let them go. Happened more than once in cases I was involved in as a researcher.

The same is true with lawyers. You HAVE to know who you are dealing with, and the best is often someone who is not from the area.

Also consider hiring a private investigator. This is risky, though, for the Chinese officials don't like other people doing the research. However, there are some who come out from governmental agencies and know how to find evidence, persons and hiding their own tracks at the same time.

Just my 2 cents.
AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:21:03 PM

Just some thoughts:

If you have ever dealt with some Chinese officials regarding a fraud case, you know that this is - to say it politely - difficult. Often it turns out that they find fraudsters, get money from them and let them go. Happened more than once in cases I was involved in as a researcher.

The same is true with lawyers. You HAVE to know who you are dealing with, and the best is often someone who is not from the area.

Also consider hiring a private investigator. This is risky, though, for the Chinese officials don't like other people doing the research. However, there are some who come out from governmental agencies and know how to find evidence, persons and hiding their own tracks at the same time.

Just my 2 cents.

Exactly my point

AirWolf

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:22:42 PM

NOW LISTEN TO THIS:
i feel i also have the right to tell what i think about puppet''s rating, and i think it is corrupted or at least biased.
amhash should be rated:

In the name of all the silent lambs that trusted PUPPET's rating I HAVE UPDATED HIS TRUST SCORE,

I suggest we all do the same here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=65207

Is the least we can do with him.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: