Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303994 times)
mark613

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:05:51 PM

Wow, I'm really surprised Havelock didn't open up trading so they could make more money with their trading fees.

Guess they were taking so much heat from the AMHASH fallout that they just wanted to make it disappear.

Havelock, the sneaky magician.  Nothing to see here.  Please move along...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:09:21 PM

This is what HAVELOCK thinks about our money: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993711.0

its not accessible
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:12:37 PM

The mods have started to delete the threads Airwolf posts every time he gets a new idea in his head, rather than have the securities forum overrun by spam.

Not that it couldn't use a little spam. People might lose less money here if every thread on the first page was just a link to Armory's cold wallet FAQ.
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:55:23 PM

How convenient, they just stop paying, blame someone, then just delist their shares, close their semi existant companies and are free to return with a new offer just different names.  Angry
Let's hope people who are going after them with legal action achieve something, I don't expect to get my invested money back, but at least could put the criminals responsible for this in jail.
Damn how I hate myself for not making my own research before investing here, I kind of trusted recommendations which seems now were made on purpose. If I did a bit of research I could see that these asicminer and rockminer companies were as good as dead even at the beginning of all this just like they are now. Sad

edit: in my opinion AMHash was even created for this reason as the last attempt to make more money before closing and running.

AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:17:59 PM

Here is again, this one was deleted as a topic after Mabsark pushed for it to the mods, now i think mabsark is associated with havelock, just check his messages..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991172.msg10805907#msg10805907

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:33:49 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 10:51:30 PM by Mabsark

Here is again, this one was deleted as a topic after Mabsark pushed for it to the mods, now i think mabsark is associated with havelock, just check his messages..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991172.msg10805907#msg10805907

My only relationship with Havelock was owning AM1 shares on their website which I sold upon learning of FC going missing. And yes, I reported your thread to the mods because you are just spamming this sub-forum. You had started 9 threads all about the same subject. Save your time and energy and stick to a single thread, it'll also make that info more accessible.
Silverspoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:37:58 PM

Great job!  Fistbump?
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:49:09 PM

You had started 9 threads all about the same subject. Save your time and energy and stick to a single thread, it'll also make that info more accessible.

Yes AirWolf, you could make it more accessible. To my understanding there are two campaigns by the community on this: l3sny's campaign with a legal flavour and AirWolf's campaign with a more agro flavour, but they have a similar purpose - to get at least some stolen money back and bring justice to all involved in this theft. I think optimally we could have 3 threads not counting original threads of companies - that is this thread, l3sny's campaign thread and AirWolf's campaign thread. It would be very nice if they updated here the progress from time to time and for smaller details we could discuss in the dedicated campaign threads.  Wink

Silverspoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:02:05 AM

HAMLET   ... [Dies] Sad   
HORATIO Good night sweet prince Smiley
flame1012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:48:49 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 09:01:19 AM by flame1012

Join the Amhash chatroom to discuss the legal path:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#amhash

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:08:40 AM

You had started 9 threads all about the same subject. Save your time and energy and stick to a single thread, it'll also make that info more accessible.

Yes AirWolf, you could make it more accessible. To my understanding there are two campaigns by the community on this: l3sny's campaign with a legal flavour and AirWolf's campaign with a more agro flavour, but they have a similar purpose - to get at least some stolen money back and bring justice to all involved in this theft. I think optimally we could have 3 threads not counting original threads of companies - that is this thread, l3sny's campaign thread and AirWolf's campaign thread. It would be very nice if they updated here the progress from time to time and for smaller details we could discuss in the dedicated campaign threads.  Wink

Will do. However the whole process will be time consuming. It could be quicker but at the moment I am funding it from my own resources. Anyone with considerable amount of GH/s willing to participate is welcome.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:03:31 PM

Will do. However the whole process will be time consuming. It could be quicker but at the moment I am funding it from my own resources. Anyone with considerable amount of GH/s willing to participate is welcome.

Huh, why do you need GH/s or am I not getting this right? I think a lot of people have been burned enough not to invest even more into this. Sad

l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:23:49 PM

It is explained . Which exactly part you do not understand?

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:10:17 PM

A quick update re:AMHash

There is a good chance that contract holders will get a significant portion of their principal back. The details are currently being worked out. Please understand that there is currently a lot of blame shifting going on, but AM management shows an active interest in breaking the gridlock in order to be able to concentrate on getting the business back on track.

Right now I'd like to provide the following clues
a) You will not get 100% on the principal amount. While this may hurt AMHash buyers, please note that AM is certainly not making a profit from this failed product in any way.
b) If you consider litigation or are in talks with a lawyer, you may want to wait this one out. Chances are that after taking into account the cost of litigation or lawyer fees you end up with less %. Also the contractual situation is very complex - you may end up suing the wrong company.
c) You may have to prove your contract. Please make sure that you got proper documentation ready. However, if you hold a contract through one of the platforms, there may be a consolidated method which doesn't require proof.
d) If AM recovers from this crisis, there may be more coming down the pipeline for affected people in form of discounts.

I'd like to remind everyone that I am not a company representative, which means I cannot warrant for the correctness of the information provided. Unfortunately the company cannot announce anything until the details have been worked out. Act accordingly.

Also, if you'd be so nice and cross post this to inform AMHash holders - I don't have a map for where AMHash was marketed.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
flame1012

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:25:01 PM

Join the Amhash chatroom to discuss the legal path:

Is Asicminer a real business entity?
Yes,
Shenzhen bit Quan Information Technology Co., Ltd.

flame1012

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:05:33 PM

A quick update re:AMHash

There is a good chance that contract holders will get a significant portion of their principal back. The details are currently being worked out. Please understand that there is currently a lot of blame shifting going on, but AM management shows an active interest in breaking the gridlock in order to be able to concentrate on getting the business back on track.

Right now I'd like to provide the following clues
a) You will not get 100% on the principal amount. While this may hurt AMHash buyers, please note that AM is certainly not making a profit from this failed product in any way.
b) If you consider litigation or are in talks with a lawyer, you may want to wait this one out. Chances are that after taking into account the cost of litigation or lawyer fees you end up with less %. Also the contractual situation is very complex - you may end up suing the wrong company.
c) You may have to prove your contract. Please make sure that you got proper documentation ready. However, if you hold a contract through one of the platforms, there may be a consolidated method which doesn't require proof.
d) If AM recovers from this crisis, there may be more coming down the pipeline for affected people in form of discounts.

I'd like to remind everyone that I am not a company representative, which means I cannot warrant for the correctness of the information provided. Unfortunately the company cannot announce anything until the details have been worked out. Act accordingly.

Also, if you'd be so nice and cross post this to inform AMHash holders - I don't have a map for where AMHash was marketed.

They just try to gain a bit more time, until they get their visas for the long holiday at the Bahamas.

If you're serious about getting your money back, join, stay and discuss :

AirWolf

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:32:48 PM

Aside from pursuing Havelock, i am in contact with a good friend in the Russian gov. with good contacts within the Chinese government, i am pushing this hard so this case gets to be known by a high ranking Chinese official, if i get the case there, then there is sure death penalty for AM and Rockminer as this will be pushed from gov to gov and from top to down in China.

READ THE WRITING ON THE WALL CHINESE SCAMMERS, THE FIRING SQUAD IS WARMING UP FOR YOU.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:36:16 PM

Not firing squad, they use methods that are more organ harvesting friendly. Good luck Airwolf, you sound like a man with both resources and determination.

AirWolf

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:40:10 PM

Not firing squad, they use methods that are more organ harvesting friendly. Good luck Airwolf, you sound like a man with both resources and determination.

Thanks galdur, they use the firing squad and they make the family of the convict pay for the bullet, meaning that his life is not even worth the bullet to spend on him

flame1012

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:47:21 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 06:26:24 AM by flame1012

Aside from pursuing Havelock, i am in contact with a good friend in the Russian gov. with good contacts within the Chinese government, i am pushing this hard so this case gets to be known by a high ranking Chinese official, if i get the case there, then there is sure death penalty for AM and Rockminer as this will be pushed from gov to gov and from top to down in China.

READ THE WRITING ON THE WALL CHINESE SCAMMERS, THE FIRING SQUAD IS WARMING UP FOR YOU.

They have also adopted lethal injection.

The Amhash Incident in Chronological order: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996135.0

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: