Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Come in and Trade Ammo or Talk about Guns!  (Read 56217 times)
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:28:19 AM

Damn it's so scarry to read that you can get ammo and weapons of any kind...
I'm a german and for you it might be normal to run around with guns but for me it's just strange Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 02:53:28 AM

Speaking of CZ 82, I'm in the need want for a few mags. If you guys have any, or know where I can get some, that'd be cool.
Best place i've found now is j&g sales.

http://www.jgsales.com/cz-82-83-military-surplus-magazine,-blued,-12rd-9x18-or-13rd-380.-p-1603.html

Expensive as all hell, but pretty much the only decent shape ones around.

I grabbed some from http://www.keepshooting.com/cz-82-magazine.html about 6 months back, and they were 3 for 19.95 each.

I would suggest hitting up gun shows or even pawn shops (bought my first cz82 at a pawn shop), you may get lucky. Otherwise do the daily checks of armslist, gunsamerica, and gunbroker.
Thanks! Sucks they are hard. I don't want to pay $50/mag though.

Just got in some 22 ammo for sale. 'muricans only
For how much? If you are selling for ~0.06/round, and they aren't subsonic/shitty, you may have my business.

No where near .06 a round.   Cry trust me I wish I had some saved up from before this BS ammo scare.

Foicchi 1575 round sealed Can.   Twenty cents per round $0.20
Technical Information Caliber: 22 Long Rifle Bullet Weight: 40 Grains Bullet Style: Plated Lead Round Nose Case Type: Brass

Ballistics Information: Muzzle Velocity: 1263 fps Muzzle Energy: 142 ft. lbs.

or

remington 1400 bucket of bullets for $189.99+ shipping.  (all converted over to BTC of course)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 08:38:45 PM

I'm a german and for you it might be normal to run around with guns but for me it's just strange Wink

As long as the above threadcrap remains,

The proper state of guns is not to be only in the hands of those who commit genocide. Disarmed victims are sitting ducks in the sights of a nationalist furor movement.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:30:21 PM

If you grew up here it would not seem weird. I have close friends from Germany.  They were nervous the first time we went shooting. Once they saw that it was just guys hanging out having fun they were hooked. If you find yourself over here, drop by and we'll have a play date.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 02:41:08 PM

Got my new toy together and zeroed in. This weekend we try it at 1000yds.

Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 04:22:13 PM

Is that a Remington 700 PSS?

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:31:30 PM

[IMG ]Big ass jpeg [ /img]

700 Police in .308. with 20moa base, matched rings, Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP scope. It is by far the most accurate rifle I have owned. So far I have only shot it at 100yds. But at that distance I can shoot a dime.
I am new to precision distance shooting, but I love it. A combination of shooting and mathematics! What's not to love.

Bees Brothers

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 04:49:42 PM

[IMG ]Big ass jpeg [ /img]

700 Police in .308. with 20moa base, matched rings, Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP scope. It is by far the most accurate rifle I have owned. So far I have only shot it at 100yds. But at that distance I can shoot a dime.
I am new to precision distance shooting, but I love it. A combination of shooting and mathematics! What's not to love.

Nice!  I have one too in .308 (with a Leupold scope)

Farthest I have shot mine was 365 yards. One shot that dropped an elk.  Hoping that ammo prices lower so I can take it out more and expand my distance.

A couple weeks ago, 13 year old son dropped his first elk with it..... at 20 feet!  Should have attached a bayonet to the end and saved the ammo. Wink

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:56:52 PM

Nice!  I have one too in .308 (with a Leupold scope)

Farthest I have shot mine was 365 yards. One shot that dropped an elk.  Hoping that ammo prices lower so I can take it out more and expand my distance.

A couple weeks ago, 13 year old son dropped his first elk with it..... at 20 feet!  Should have attached a bayonet to the end and saved the ammo. Wink
20 ft.?!? Were you hunting at the zoo?  Cheesy No, nice job. How many 13yr. olds can feed their family through the winter.
I'm still trying to gather dope on my gun. So far it has performed best with some retail Hornady "American whitetail" ammo in 150gr. This weekend I'm trying hand loads in 147, 168, and 175gr. What about yours, what ammo does it like to eat? As you mentioned, it is too expensive to waste ammo.

Oh, P.S. I was going to save for a Leupold scope. But Then I found out that Vortex headquarters is a few miles from my house. 

Bees Brothers

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 06:19:35 PM

20 ft.?!? Were you hunting at the zoo?  Cheesy No, nice job. How many 13yr. olds can feed their family through the winter.

We were three miles into the Wind Rivers, WY. We were at a meadow, but hadn't seen anything.  Tip-toed into a mixed conifer/aspen forest later in the morning.  We could see signs and hear elk all around us.  Bumped a few.  I realized the 700 was too heavy for him to take a quick shot and would be very hard with all the trees everywhere.  Decided to sit down and use some logs as a bench rest.  10 minutes later an elk walked straight to us, and only tuned broadside right before it stepped on us  Shocked  It never even saw us. 

It took us 3 trips by foot to get it carried out.  And another couple days of butchering. Now its all vacuumed sealed and labeled in the freezer.

We call it Elk Biology and Anatomy class.

Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:49:15 PM

Some great deals going on right now. I bought the below RIA 1911 last year for $399 (a great deal in itself), but this year they have it for $329, or the tactical version for only $20 more.

http://www.slickguns.com/product/rock-island-armory-gi-m1911a1-mil-spec-45-375-shipped

Heck you can even get 300 rounds of winchester 22lr for $16.99 shipped (use code 3winter).

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Winchesterreg-22-LR-300-Pack-with-Limited-Edition-Oak-Box/1410112.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D5100188%26Ne%3D5100188%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3D22lr%26Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchallpartial%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26WTz_st%3DSearchRefinements%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26search%3D22lr%26searchTypeByFilter%3DAllProducts&Ntt=22lr&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Looks like December will be the month of stocking up for me! Currently waiting on my new opap style AK47.

Anyone else taking advantage of the 'almost normal' pricing?
HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:17:54 PM

www.uspatriotarmory.com

AR-15 parts | Uppers | Lowers | Rifle Kits | 80% lowers | and various other items with more to come.  NOW TAKING BITCOIN!!!!!!

This has been a long time coming so take a moment to check out the site and take a read.  I have been around BTC for a while and have worked on various projects.  A while back I connected with this small business that provides unique parts for various kinds of rifles.  The owner and I got to talking and he wanted a website and I said that if you took BTC too that would make a great online offering for what they sell.  As I worked with him on building his online solution I was supersized with all the issues we faced in setting up this type of site.  It has been one long learning experience that really I just did not expect. 

So about the site, please keep in mind that this site is not sexy, cool, slick or really in no way advanced in what it does technically other than offer products.  Being that the company is small and focused on their core business we wanted to use solid and commonly found solutions for the website operation. With any small business expect the same growing pains a customer would or could expect but I will say his prices are great, his offerings are unique and cool so overtime we hope the site will continue to grow in its offerings and operation.

What we did focus on is how the site would work and how BTC would be handled.  The site is powered by 3D cart technology providing an established and stable shopping cart solution for maintaining the core function of the site.  For processing Bitcoins that became a challenge but by using Coinbase we were able to provide a solid third party solution to process and manage BTC purchases mainly for everyone piece of mind.  The last thing anyone wants is another MtGox issue! 

So I am spreading the word about this site, offerings and that it now takes bitcoin.  I am not part of the company but just a subcontractor helping to offer these services to the BTC community. 

BY THE WAY, the owner does not think he will get much traffic from offering BTC so let’s prove him WRONG!  Hell check out the site and send him questions or worst case buy something, ha.

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:04:53 PM

Farthest I have shot mine was 365 yards.

I own a Mosin Nagant 1890 that I could once put into a one foot wide target at around 700 yards using the original open sights.  I doubt that I could do it on purpose today though, old eyes and all that.  The rifle is willing but the eyesight is weak.  I bought it as a surplus rifle for about $60 about a year after the collapse of the Soviet Union.  The things still looks like someone dropped it and kicked it around a bit before putting it into the crate.  That thing is a hammer, it can bruise my shoulder in the first shot fired, and I actually do know how to shoot it.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

Recently put a Noveske upper on my AR-15 with a NSR-11 KeyMod rail.  Man, I love this thing, so much better than a quad rail.  Lighter, thinner, and easy to place accessories.  There's not a ton of accessories out yet but I see this as the future, the 1913 rails are so antiquated and need to go.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
Distribution

Activity: 711

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:48:41 AM

www.uspatriotarmory.com

AR-15 parts | Uppers | Lowers | Rifle Kits | 80% lowers | and various other items with more to come.  NOW TAKING BITCOIN!!!!!!

This has been a long time coming so take a moment to check out the site and take a read.  I have been around BTC for a while and have worked on various projects.  A while back I connected with this small business that provides unique parts for various kinds of rifles.  The owner and I got to talking and he wanted a website and I said that if you took BTC too that would make a great online offering for what they sell.  As I worked with him on building his online solution I was supersized with all the issues we faced in setting up this type of site.  It has been one long learning experience that really I just did not expect. 

So about the site, please keep in mind that this site is not sexy, cool, slick or really in no way advanced in what it does technically other than offer products.  Being that the company is small and focused on their core business we wanted to use solid and commonly found solutions for the website operation. With any small business expect the same growing pains a customer would or could expect but I will say his prices are great, his offerings are unique and cool so overtime we hope the site will continue to grow in its offerings and operation.

What we did focus on is how the site would work and how BTC would be handled.  The site is powered by 3D cart technology providing an established and stable shopping cart solution for maintaining the core function of the site.  For processing Bitcoins that became a challenge but by using Coinbase we were able to provide a solid third party solution to process and manage BTC purchases mainly for everyone piece of mind.  The last thing anyone wants is another MtGox issue! 

So I am spreading the word about this site, offerings and that it now takes bitcoin.  I am not part of the company but just a subcontractor helping to offer these services to the BTC community. 

BY THE WAY, the owner does not think he will get much traffic from offering BTC so let’s prove him WRONG!  Hell check out the site and send him questions or worst case buy something, ha.

Good job. People ask me a lot where they can buy gun stuff for bitcoins, and I never really have an answer for them. Unless they need cases of gun cleaning stuff.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:56:17 AM

www.uspatriotarmory.com

It's so great that you are helping out that poor fellow from ares armor. He is a true hero.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:26:35 PM

www.uspatriotarmory.com

It's so great that you are helping out that poor fellow from ares armor. He is a true hero.

I heard about something going on about ares armor and something about raids.  Not sure what is going on but keep in mind I am not that connected to the whole scene.  I just figured that this guy wanted to get his small business going, he has some really unique offerings, I like owning my AR, and with folks who love bitcoin this seemed like a good fit.  I really want to see BTC and any crypto be used for just about anything.  Please check out the site and email them directly about taking Bitcoin.  Really hit it home that his company is making the right move and needs to keep it up. 

I am have been looking and I don't see any other sites like this taking BTC.  I have seen other sites but not taking BTC yet.  Does anyone know of one that is out there besides this one?

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
nitehawk

Activity: 532

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:47:30 PM

What's a rem 700 338lm with nightforce optics worth?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 11:55:46 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 12:17:46 AM by BayAreaCoins

I have a few PS-90's coming in that I will be listing hopefully some time next week in a new thread I'll start.

$1425+shipping (BTC of course.)  I only ship FFL to FFL, but all of this is super simple and requires no work from you.  Just let me know the closest FFL to you (pawn shop, gun store or whatever.) Our FFL will contact them and they do all the packaging and what have you.

No Cali/NY and other states that don't like guns with large clips (50rd.)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Distribution

Activity: 711

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:18:56 AM

What's a rem 700 338lm with nightforce optics worth?

NightForce optics is pretty broad, do you know which scope is on it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: