Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More  (Read 84731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:54:27 PM

This thread is really so quiet
Only 4 million coins hovering around 1950 SAT... this coin should be no less than 20000 SAT

thats right, and thats why smart people buy it now, greedy people without a plan jump in when were at ~10k sat or so, could only take some hours and it can be at 10k sats easy.

most undervalued coin right now, look at its marketcap, its sitting arround the same position as abandoned coins, so much upwards movement is in the air.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:08:02 PM

When I try to create a manual backup (win 8 x64) I get an error message "there was an issue....".

However it seems a backup file is created, so probably a very minor issue but worth to have a look at.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 07:13:51 PM

When I try to create a manual backup (win 8 x64) I get an error message "there was an issue....".

However it seems a backup file is created, so probably a very minor issue but worth to have a look at.

You're the second person to report this on Windows.  I'll go ahead and try to replicate it and come to a resolution and update you.  Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Best regards,

syntaks

Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:46:18 PM

Hello syntaks!
 Can You tell me what's next coming for NEOS? (Sorry, haven't been following news lately).
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 11:11:44 PM

Hello syntaks!
 Can You tell me what's next coming for NEOS? (Sorry, haven't been following news lately).
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

I sure can.  Right now I'm just on the brink of finishing up the authentication system.  After that I'll be doing some testing and modifications to a few other processes that will now need updates due to the new system.  We have a few partners lined up that are waiting to add Neos to their "accepted currency" list but one addition to the core has to be made for that to happen so that's pending following everything else I've just mentioned.  I'm really looking forward to the core addition because what it's going to allow Neos wallet users to do is pretty cool in my opinion.

Best regards,

syntaks

Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:13:41 PM

Hello syntaks!
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

I sure can.  Right now I'm just on the brink of finishing up the authentication system.  After that I'll be doing some testing and modifications to a few other processes that will now need updates due to the new system.  We have a few partners lined up that are waiting to add Neos to their "accepted currency" list but one addition to the core has to be made for that to happen so that's pending following everything else I've just mentioned.  I'm really looking forward to the core addition because what it's going to allow Neos wallet users to do is pretty cool in my opinion.

Best regards,

syntaks

Nice, thank You for answering me!
Have a great weekend Everyone! Wink
Cheers

~ Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 11:23:09 PM

Hello syntaks!
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg

Best regards,

syntaks

Nice, thank You for answering me!
Have a great weekend Everyone! Wink
Cheers

~ Strugg

My pleasure man, you do the same. =)

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:11:45 AM

We have a few partners lined up that are waiting to add Neos to their "accepted currency" list  (...)

Spotlight! ;-)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:20:42 AM

We have a few partners lined up that are waiting to add Neos to their "accepted currency" list  (...)

Spotlight! ;-)

It's going to take more than them just adding us, I'm going to have to do a bit of coding for the integration but I'm always up for that.

cursednova

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:31:56 AM

started mining coins eariler. Didn't even notice it was using a sha256 multi pool.

looks pretty neat but i downloaded an old wallet then had to find your new link.

anyways ill mine for now since the pool says its profitable.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 02:04:12 AM

started mining coins eariler. Didn't even notice it was using a sha256 multi pool.

looks pretty neat but i downloaded an old wallet then had to find your new link.

anyways ill mine for now since the pool says its profitable.

Just let me know if you need anything.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:14:16 AM

I just wanted to jump in and update everyone that we're nearly there for Neos 2.1.  In testing I found a few oddities which I've been working on and refining.  So far, so good.  I'll keep everyone posted regarding the status and if anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 05:59:54 PM

Making necessary updates to the in-wallet updater, launcher, and setup process. Following that, some rigorous testing. Almost there.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 03:45:36 AM

An announcement regarding the multipool - http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/the-neos-multipool-is-now-run-by-infernoman/375

KoningSilk

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:17:59 AM

Looking good twoturtles, I hope you and infernoman keep up the good work!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 12:53:54 PM

Looking good twoturtles, I hope you and infernoman keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot!  I'll be posting 2.1 status updates likely today after I create them.

Best regards,

syntaks

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:04:08 AM

is there a paperwallet where I can store some NEOS savely?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:47:29 PM

Once 2.1 is released I'll put one together and send you a message when it's ready.

Best regards,

syntaks

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:59:36 PM

Once 2.1 is released I'll put one together and send you a message when it's ready.

Best regards,

syntaks

THX... you doing great work!

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:17:30 PM

Just voted on Cryptsy (1231 total votes for NEOS). Yet we're far behind many coins. I think that's because of paid voting many coins manage to get.

I hate paid voting. It's no better than a bribe.

Yes. It's a shame that coin like Neos is not at cryptsy yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: