Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More  (Read 84731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:46:25 PM

Great developer and very good people! Congrats on finally getting this all wrapped up with the official announcement, I bet it feels good to get this major milestone completed. Cheesy

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:13:26 PM

Nice work mate, keep it up Cheesy

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

syntaks is such a divinity among the alt crypto scene

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 07:58:10 PM

Good luck syntaks with this beautiful work!
And great to have your presence felt in btctalk again Smiley

Thank you sir, but there's much more to do yet. =)  It's not really beautiful, it's just kind of pretty right now - but it'll get there.

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:01:29 PM

hi syntaks doing good man no hard feelings hey?

Nah, never =).  Hope all is well.

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:02:45 PM

Great news! In my eyes, Neos is still the best and most promising Project.

We're just giving it our best, but there's tons of great projects out there also.  Thanks a lot though tempus =).

Sincerely,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:04:06 PM

All the updates look great. Keep up the great work.

Neos has been flying under the radar for some. Great opportunity to hop on board.

Thanks a lot.  I'm looking to set up some fun stuff as well with the end result being Neos given out to participants.  Serious business first of course though! =)

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:05:36 PM

Great developer and very good people! Congrats on finally getting this all wrapped up with the official announcement, I bet it feels good to get this major milestone completed. Cheesy

Likewise, Mage.  Thanks a lot for the kind words and we're just as excited to work with Koinyx and watch it shine! =)

Sincerely,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:06:08 PM

Nice work mate, keep it up Cheesy

You know we're not stopping =).  Thanks man!

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:09:20 PM

Now that left me at a loss for a response lol.  All I can say is thank you, but I would hardly consider myself in the same light. =)

Sincerely,

syntaks

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:35:51 PM

Now that left me at a loss for a response lol.  All I can say is thank you, but I would hardly consider myself in the same light. =)

Sincerely,

syntaks
100% true! A divinity !!

So much love in here i love it!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:22:51 PM

I know the community has been begging for a BCT thread, i'm glad you delivered, I still hold about 40k neos, for the long term since i have faith in the developer. Goodluck.

But on another note, any new features in the works, or feature requests from the community? I think this would be a good place to request them/discuss them.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:32:12 PM

I know the community has been begging for a BCT thread, i'm glad you delivered, I still hold about 40k neos, for the long term since i have faith in the developer. Goodluck.

But on another note, any new features in the works, or feature requests from the community? I think this would be a good place to request them/discuss them.

I do listen to the community man, and that's why this thread is here.  I gave my word that I'd post updates here so I'm just holding to it.  I appreciate your faith, thanks a lot as that's hard to come by these days.  Some new features in the works are listed in the OP and there's some I won't list just yet just because the basics need attention first (e.g.: fundamental wallet functions in order to completely do away with the Qt).  Anyone is welcomed to request features and I'll put them into our redmine (project management software) so I can take care of them.  I love feature requests because it's actually giving people what they *want* instead of just assuming.  I'm at the community's disposal, 24/7.

Best regards,

syntaks

NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 11:58:23 PM

I do listen to the community man, and that's why this thread is here.  I gave my word that I'd post updates here so I'm just holding to it.  I appreciate your faith, thanks a lot as that's hard to come by these days.  Some new features in the works are listed in the OP and there's some I won't list just yet just because the basics need attention first (e.g.: fundamental wallet functions in order to completely do away with the Qt).  Anyone is welcomed to request features and I'll put them into our redmine (project management software) so I can take care of them.  I love feature requests because it's actually giving people what they *want* instead of just assuming.  I'm at the community's disposal, 24/7.

Best regards,

syntaks
Cool, I love that you guys are working on a Marketplace I think this will be great for the coin. Also i think it will be way better than any other coins marketplace due to how easy neos is to use, with the PHP wallet. Would be cool to have a amazon type page in the wallet with user rating etc.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

Best regards,

syntaks
Cool, I love that you guys are working on a Marketplace I think this will be great for the coin. Also i think it will be way better than any other coins marketplace due to how easy neos is to use, with the PHP wallet. Would be cool to have a amazon type page in the wallet with user rating etc.

That's something we were kind of considering and is definitely awesome! =)  Trust me when I say we will get these things taken care of.  My day consists of this: wake up, check mail for support, check threads for support, check irc for support, code, sleep (maybe) and start it over again.  So this is all I do so it's just a matter of time.

Best regards,

syntaks

NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 05:32:58 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

That's something we were kind of considering and is definitely awesome! =)  Trust me when I say we will get these things taken care of.  My day consists of this: wake up, check mail for support, check threads for support, check irc for support, code, sleep (maybe) and start it over again.  So this is all I do so it's just a matter of time.

Best regards,

syntaks
good to hear

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:29:47 AM

Haven't stopped by IRC in awhile but Ive been reading the Neos Forum to keep up with what you guys are up to everytime I get my email from you guys letting me know to go there and see whats new. I love that email. Im glad you send them out.

Really happy to see things are going so well. This is a long term project with the vision and goals that will stand the test of time and really does focus on what crypto should stand for. It is very refreshing. It may take awhile for people to really understand the value of the project because so many are in the old mindset when it comes to crypto, and just dont know what to do when they see a project that is staying true to what crypto is all about.

Neos and its team are truly standing by their values and hopefully other new projects that come along can learn from the excellent standard you are setting.

Lastly I just want to thank you so much for working so hard to lead the crypto community in the positive direction that for so long was slipping away. We owe you alot for for taking a stand that was needed for crypto to reach its full potential.

We need more like you.

Thanks a again for leading the way!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:11:27 AM

Haven't stopped by IRC in awhile but Ive been reading the Neos Forum to keep up with what you guys are up to everytime I get my email from you guys letting me know to go there and see whats new. I love that email. Im glad you send them out.

Really happy to see things are going so well. This is a long term project with the vision and goals that will stand the test of time and really does focus on what crypto should stand for. It is very refreshing. It may take awhile for people to really understand the value of the project because so many are in the old mindset when it comes to crypto, and just dont know what to do when they see a project that is staying true to what crypto is all about.

Neos and its team are truly standing by their values and hopefully other new projects that come along can learn from the excellent standard you are setting.

Lastly I just want to thank you so much for working so hard to lead the crypto community in the positive direction that for so long was slipping away. We owe you alot for for taking a stand that was needed for crypto to reach its full potential.

We need more like you.

Well said Wink I been here since day one and I talk to the dev regularly in the irc channel where he literally is 24/7 giving live updates of what he's working on and helping people. I can't express how involved syntaks is with his community. Ive had him literally take over my computer (teamviewer) a couple times to help me out with a few things and only once was it actually for Neos! Thats besides the fact that he delivers on every single promise and way more! This is what I look for in a coin, one that i can be sure will never be abandoned and will always be improving and moving forward.

Neos at these prices is definitely one of the safest places to park your btc... Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:18:11 PM

We need more like you.

Thanks a lot for the nice words Chris, sincerely.  We've got a lot more in-store and we're just taking our time doing it right.  We love what we're doing, so no need to thank us for that.  Come by the IRC chan sometime and bs, we miss ya around there! =)

Sincerely,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:18:46 PM

Great to see a new thread!

Thanks for the update

Going to update now

My pleasure man, just let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,

syntaks

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: