Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More  (Read 84731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:31:01 PM

How did I miss this thread ? Smiley Nice to see positivity back on BCT. Will be checking in regularly.

Syntaks really does work hard. Yesterday I screwed up my wallet update and he helped me out in a flash. Love that he's always around and cares for the community as much as he does for Neos.
Always working his ass off 24/7 and making neos better daily! But the market doesn't react for some reason. I strongly believe neos has everything going for it and has a dev that can be trusted and can be watched as he works. I had a couple problems and syntaks fixed me up straight away even when one of the problems had nothing to do with neos... I never been in a coin where the dev helped out like this or was there 100% every time someone needed him or that is 24/7 in his irc keeping everyone up to date and helping where help is needed. Besides the fact that the wallet is the most useful and innovative wallet i have ever used, these are the reasons i invest in neos and will continue to take advantage of the cheap prices... eventually no one will have a choice but to pay attention to neos!

Keep up the great work syntaks! And thanks for never showing signs of slowing down, but instead your always "turning UP!" your a f*$%# BEAST!!

All we need now is some great PR Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hankrules

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:47:12 PM

How did I miss this thread ? Smiley Nice to see positivity back on BCT. Will be checking in regularly.

Syntaks really does work hard. Yesterday I screwed up my wallet update and he helped me out in a flash. Love that he's always around and cares for the community as much as he does for Neos.
Always working his ass off 24/7 and making neos better daily! But the market doesn't react for some reason. I strongly believe neos has everything going for it and has a dev that can be trusted and can be watched as he works. I had a couple problems and syntaks fixed me up straight away even when one of the problems had nothing to do with neos... I never been in a coin where the dev helped out like this or was there 100% every time someone needed him or that is 24/7 in his irc keeping everyone up to date and helping where help is needed. Besides the fact that the wallet is the most useful and innovative wallet i have ever used, these are the reasons i invest in neos and will continue to take advantage of the cheap prices... eventually no one will have a choice but to pay attention to neos!

Keep up the great work syntaks! And thanks for never showing signs of slowing down, but instead your always "turning UP!" your a f*$%# BEAST!!

PR and some fundamental innovation.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:04:51 PM

THIS

I am not exactly getting wet from in-wallet trading.. people actually use that?

We need some breakthroughs to get noticed again

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate all the hard work that goes into coding thus far, I really like the way the wallet looks.

Maybe I am just a (dumb) investor and I shouldn't complain because me bitcoin portfolio shrunk to next to zero

People actually do use it, from the feedback I've gotten.  As far as being noticed, take a look at what's currently out there not only taking people's attention but also their BTC only to fail them post-launch.  This is what the biggest "attention stealer" is these days.  You're not dumb man and I appreciate your opinions and feedback.  We do have a bit in the works and we're on top of it.  It just won't come in one day - not because we're slow but because we want it done right.  Sorry to hear about your BTC portfolio too. =(

Best regards,

syntaks

hankrules

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:12:08 PM

It just won't come in one day - not because we're slow but because we want it done right.

This is the sort of thing that instills confidence in me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:38:34 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 11:51:16 PM by tempus

The fundamentals are very good. And I'm not so sure about a "lack of PR". In other times the PR would be big naturally, because Investors would spread the word. But the whole market is in a "depression", if you take a look:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

Many great projects are down, without fundamental reasons I could see. And the great projects suffering a lot of all the Scams and Hype-Coins etc.

In my eyes, this is the time of Base-Building. Maybe it could even be wiser to wait with the big news and the big "PR-drums" for better times. And I'm convinced that there will be a flood of bigger money in the future, because Crypto will be part of the financial future. Even banks will copy the Blockchain-Technology and so on.

The best would be, that we see a BTC-rise again and that more new people would get attended for Crypto in general. Neos would surf on such a wave because of the great fundamentals... Bad times are the right times for smart money. And smart money is indeed not like gambling. All that means for me: Just to be in Projects with a strong base and great potential and most of all: trusted and skilled Devs!

Hard times for Crypto in general, but I'm very glad to be in now and I'm proud for myself to have recognized Neos early ;-)
hankrules

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:30:40 AM

The fundamentals are very good. And I'm not so sure about a "lack of PR". In other times the PR would be big naturally, because Investors would spread the word. But the whole market is in a "depression", if you take a look:

Many great projects are down, without fundamental reasons I could see. And the great projects suffering a lot of all the Scams and Hype-Coins etc.

In my eyes, this is the time of Base-Building. Maybe it could even be wiser to wait with the big news and the big "PR-drums" for better times. And I'm convinced that there will be a flood of bigger money in the future, because Crypto will be part of the financial future. Even banks will copy the Blockchain-Technology and so on.

The best would be, that we see a BTC-rise again and that more new people would get attended for Crypto in general. Neos would surf on such a wave because of the great fundamentals... Bad times are the right times for smart money. And smart money is indeed not like gambling. All that means for me: Just to be in Projects with a strong base and great potential and most of all: trusted and skilled Devs!

Hard times for Crypto in general, but I'm very glad to be in now and I'm proud for myself to have recognized Neos early ;-)

As advantageous a position as Neos currently is in, it's best not to rest on one's laurels...  not that anybody involved with the project has any intention of doing so -- to the contrary -- things look very good for NEOS' future

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:33:14 AM

It can't go any worse price and volume wise

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEOS

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:50:29 AM

As advantageous a position as Neos currently is in, it's best not to rest on one's laurels...  not that anybody involved with the project has any intention of doing so -- to the contrary -- things look very good for NEOS' future

Yes, and I don't mean to rest on one's laurels. I mean, what I wanted to say with "base-building"... a strong base, a fluid working system that is well designed and User-friendly. My impression is: Syntaks did and does a lot of work that many don't see, but they would recognize it if he wouldn't do this work and they would recognize it in comparison to some other projects whose Devs try to hype with Announcements and promises and than the product is disappointing. Neos is already very User-friendly and that is a very important point. It begins with the easy installation and ends in an intuitive Design everybody can use. It just has to go on and nobody will regret buying at 30k.

TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:30:26 AM

I personally can not say enough good things about Syntaks. He is a very upstanding guy and extremely helpful. We NEED more people like him in cryptos in order to help the entire crypto ecosystem!

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 06:11:41 AM

I personally can not say enough good things about Syntaks. He is a very upstanding guy and extremely helpful. We NEED more people like him in cryptos in order to help the entire crypto ecosystem!

Thanks a lot Mage.  The way I just explained it to someone I was talking with on IRC about the current state of things is: there's a ton of projects coming out with colorful promises and gimmicks.  They're failing to deliver or deliver a working product time after time being paid heavily for it.  We're not getting paid and we're here every day, all day and all night.  We're fully committed to Neos and that's something I think many aren't either realizing or it's irrelevant to them which is ok too.  When people get tired of being burnt by these projects, I'm just hoping they finally turn an eye towards Neos and realize we're not going anywhere.  Until then, we've got a list of features and improvements to work on.  The multipool will be ready this weekend.  I just had to teach myself node real quick to work with the nomp frontend.

People have stated quite a few times that it's a matter of a lack of advertising and exposure.  We're here to listen to your ideas.  If anyone has suggestions for places to advertise Neos we're all ears.

Best regards,

syntaks

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:51:49 AM

Good to hear, thanks for the response.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:37:02 PM

Thanks a lot Mage.  The way I just explained it to someone I was talking with on IRC about the current state of things is: there's a ton of projects coming out with colorful promises and gimmicks.  They're failing to deliver or deliver a working product time after time being paid heavily for it.  We're not getting paid and we're here every day, all day and all night.  We're fully committed to Neos and that's something I think many aren't either realizing or it's irrelevant to them which is ok too.  When people get tired of being burnt by these projects, I'm just hoping they finally turn an eye towards Neos and realize we're not going anywhere.  Until then, we've got a list of features and improvements to work on.  The multipool will be ready this weekend.  I just had to teach myself node real quick to work with the nomp frontend.

People have stated quite a few times that it's a matter of a lack of advertising and exposure.  We're here to listen to your ideas.  If anyone has suggestions for places to advertise Neos we're all ears.

Best regards,

syntaks

A few months ago, Neos would have skyrocket. But I'm sure, it would suffer in these times as well because of the bad mood in Crypto generally. Many Investors trying to find reasons without seeing the greater picture. And above it all: Every Investor should face the mistakes Investors as a Collective have made in the last months. Most of us made bets on high promises, got greedy because prices increased automatically on this dynamic and it wasn't really about the Product itself. It was about promises, more about the Announcement than about the release and it was short-term-thinking. And in best case the Devs should deliver in a couple of days and they should not have a normal life besides Crypto... Dev in vacation? SELL! ;-)

What I want to say with all that: You made it all right. I'm glad we are back in Bitcointalk because I think it is still the biggest platform for Crypto and it will help Neos to get more Attention. But it is not the Main-Reason for high or low prices. Many good projects are down. The main-reason is the unprofessionalism of Investors. The complaining about Scams is justified, because there were many scams and silly hypes. But everybody who bought them should take a look into the mirror. Investors have to learn to invest in fundamentals instead of promises. They have to learn to make deep research (and that is work) instead of playing Roulette. And they have to learn to focus what makes the difference: The Devs. In Crypto it's all about the Devs in many ways. And in my eyes... you are really the best Dev I have seen so far. I have many reasons for that conclusion. I just hope, you don't get too frustrated about the current mood and some pressure.

My suggestion is what you already did and do: Develop the Neos-Base as perfect as you do and keep it as open as you can to build on top of it what is useful. I think, that "being safe" will become very important, therefore I would like to see a function like 2FA... (I know you said, you have plans for something like that). The rest is waiting for a change in general and I'm sure it will come. It's nearly impossible it won't come. It's like evolution and the time of silly Scams, Copycats and Hype-Coins is nearly done. Projects like Neos will benefit from that if the "depression" is overcome. As I said in a last post: I don't think, that this is the time for big PR. It's just about being recognized and Neos is already recognized. People don't buy because the whole market is unpredictable. That is the sign for the Paradigm-change I mean and it is a good sign for the future.

Only suggestion: Sleep more! ;-)
NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:42:35 PM

Can we get a list of features in the works, with estimated release dates(even if it's down to the week or month). I seen a market and 2fa talked about so far. I would be more than happy to create a roadmap image we can use for promotion and get the word out there, because even i (an investor) am not sure whats in the works, never mind a potential new investor.

ereborltc

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:02:58 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

A few months ago, Neos would have skyrocket. But I'm sure, it would suffer in these times as well because of the bad mood in Crypto generally. Many Investors trying to find reasons without seeing the greater picture. And above it all: Every Investor should face the mistakes Investors as a Collective have made in the last months. Most of us made bets on high promises, got greedy because prices increased automatically on this dynamic and it wasn't really about the Product itself. It was about promises, more about the Announcement than about the release and it was short-term-thinking. And in best case the Devs should deliver in a couple of days and they should not have a normal life besides Crypto... Dev in vacation? SELL! ;-)

What I want to say with all that: You made it all right. I'm glad we are back in Bitcointalk because I think it is still the biggest platform for Crypto and it will help Neos to get more Attention. But it is not the Main-Reason for high or low prices. Many good projects are down. The main-reason is the unprofessionalism of Investors. The complaining about Scams is justified, because there were many scams and silly hypes. But everybody who bought them should take a look into the mirror. Investors have to learn to invest in fundamentals instead of promises. They have to learn to make deep research (and that is work) instead of playing Roulette. And they have to learn to focus what makes the difference: The Devs. In Crypto it's all about the Devs in many ways. And in my eyes... you are really the best Dev I have seen so far. I have many reasons for that conclusion. I just hope, you don't get too frustrated about the current mood and some pressure.

My suggestion is what you already did and do: Develop the Neos-Base as perfect as you do and keep it as open as you can to build on top of it what is useful. I think, that "being safe" will become very important, therefore I would like to see a function like 2FA... (I know you said, you have plans for something like that). The rest is waiting for a change in general and I'm sure it will come. It's nearly impossible it won't come. It's like evolution and the time of silly Scams, Copycats and Hype-Coins is nearly done. Projects like Neos will benefit from that if the "depression" is overcome. As I said in a last post: I don't think, that this is the time for big PR. It's just about being recognized and Neos is already recognized. People don't buy because the whole market is unpredictable. That is the sign for the Paradigm-change I mean and it is a good sign for the future.

Only suggestion: Sleep more! ;-)
Very well said Wink One of the only coins that have the right idea and the knowledge to perform! Keep it up syntaks! And ya get some SLEEP!!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 06:40:14 PM

The Neos multipool is up at http://mp.neoscoin.com/ =).  Personal stats and improvements are in the works now, but the pool is up and payouts like clockwork.  Definitely a work in progress but so far things are working perfectly!

Best regards,

syntaks

AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:14:00 PM

The Neos multipool is up at http://mp.neoscoin.com/ =).  Personal stats and improvements are in the works now, but the pool is up and payouts like clockwork.  Definitely a work in progress but so far things are working perfectly!

Best regards,

syntaks

Keep it up man! Glad to see the improvements. Will be watching this closely.   Wink

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 12:55:19 AM

Thanks a lot folks.  I'm just battling a harsh cold right now but should have multipool stats functional tonight.  I'll keep everyone posted.

Best regards,

syntaks

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:01:25 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 01:03:38 PM by xxxgoodgirls

Syntaks is a beast. His coin is so underpriced tho

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:01:01 AM

i like this coin

ereborltc

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:45:58 AM

Ya extremely under valued but its ok its bound to get noticed for its relentless progress and honesty, and of course the genius syntaks Wink
Got to take advantage of these low prices...

Im yet to see a wallet that does everything that Neos does and smoothly...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: