Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More  (Read 84731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

hey man, after i entered neoscoind -datadir=neos-data -reindex i got error:error opening block database

thanks in advance for your help bro, sorry i've turned into the problem child lol

Any update?

twoturtles,
with all due respect (and there is a lot of that here), a multipool and one-on-one help is not going to help our coin in any meaningful way at this point.  Blackcoin came up with the coin-specific multipool idea, and it was largely successful, at least in the early days, and possibly in the days to come.  Personalized help, while a noble and romantic ideal, somehow doesn't work as well on the internet as it does in a neighborhood.

What is at the forefront of blockchain tech?  Anon?  Offline staking?  Proof of Burn?  I'm sure I'm out of touch, but let's throw our tremendous energy toward that (whatever that is)

I appreciate the feedback and your views.  In the cryptosphere things tend to move at an accelerated pace - sometimes yielding positive results and most other times negative.  With that being said, Neos is relatively still young and in the short amount of time we've been here we've accomplished so far what we've set out to do - provide a unique platform, a safe haven for those seeking alternatives while left behind by scams, and supporting our community.  We have a lot going on behind the scenes as we're here literally 7 days a week and throughout the entire day and night almost.  We're constantly working on Neos and developments to support it instead of taking on side work for coin, or just going on about our lives being content with what we've already built.  In the upcoming release of Neos, there are quite a few changes and additions as well as improvements and bug fixes for all platforms concerned.  In short - we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of what we've planned to bring to crypto.  This is still just the start and our visions materialize by the day - albeit not in public view for the most part.  Why?  The reasons are pretty simple - we don't want to provide any ammo or unique angle to someone paying attention out there whose sole purpose of even watching our progress is to find a new angle to push a promise out there without backing it up.  There have been a few releases lately that tried to mimic what we're doing - people bought in - and the development is nowhere to be seen nor the promises made during that crowdfunding fulfilled.  We won't do that to our community - and that right there is something I wholeheartedly believe is worth more than a one-off blockchain feature that may or may not be stable and the community has stressed that to me many times.

One community member asked me if they could push out a roadmap - I said sure why not.  I've been correcting a few details along the way with them and I'm sure it'll surface shortly as they just sent me the final copy of it today.  What I've found in our community, which to me is worth more than its weight in gold - is that everyone I speak with on a daily basis - great people.  They're rational, care to hear about what's happening and most of all believe in what we're doing - not just in the market rate.  The way I've stressed to others before when they expressed their fear of being let down by yet another project is that the only way you'll find development has stopped on Neos - is if you find me dead in my chair.

So to answer your questions - we have an anon system in place.  Offline staking, proof of burn - there are projects out there that have these features and if that's what they're offering, great.  These aren't features I can foresee us offering however.  We have other developments in the works and features planned but most importantly we're ironing out every damned wrinkle we find along the way.  As you can see there are tiny glitches that do exist on a case-by-case basis so to me verifying that what's already out there is perfect takes more precedence over anything.  From day one this has been a rocky road, and its smoothed itself out along the way but not without some setbacks.  What I'm grateful for, is the community that has grown together and is there for us in the same turn as we are for them.  Honestly?  I can't wait until the platform itself is in my eyes "rock solid" because then I'll be working on the actual blockchain itself and that's something I've been looking forward to since Neos v1.  Like I said, we have a LOT of plans and the fact we can be here daily is fantastic because that affords us the time and ability to actually make these things happen.  Mobile is also something I'm looking forward to having in place.

Sincerely,

syntaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:17:51 AM

Personalized help, while a noble and romantic ideal, somehow doesn't work as well on the internet as it does in a neighborhood.

That would be right, if Syntaks would fix personal issues 20 hours everyday instead of developing Neos. But... that's not the case.

Why I think you are wrong: Besides the fact, that he is very helpful to everybody who asks for it (and it can be very impressing to have him in team-viewer! :-)), it is also a feedback for him from which he can draw conclusions to make the whole System bulletproof even for "simple Users". I think, that's one of the greatest strengths. Everybody can use it. Neos, the Wallet-System, is in an elegant way simple and intuitive to use - and stable! It wouldn't be this way if Syntaks would build it just for some "skilled Nerds". My father should be able to use it... ;-)

And... Everybody who follows the development close, knows one thing for sure: You can trust this Dev in any way! Crypto in it's best is not just about great ideas and innovations, it's also about the skills, the staying power and the honesty to turn great ideas into a reality without damaging the own supporters in any way (and we all know: there are many ways!).

Syntaks has it all. Never seen a Dev like him. I don't want to say that there aren't some other great Devs out there, but he is the best I know.  And even if I think that the price is way too low, I'm sleeping well with my Neos-Invest. This is the first project I'm completely sure I've found what I was searching for: Longterm-quality! And it's all about the Devs. I don't want to see hyping and rushing things out. I like what I see: Every week and step by step Neos is getting stronger.

The price is way too low, but the only reason regarding Neos itself: There wasn't much PR so far. Neos is still under the radar, but the first signs for a change are there - without greater PR. For example: The number of Twitter-Followers is increasing very stable and in the last 2-3 weeks accelerated (I make notices of some aspects around Neos).

The price doesn't reflect it, yet. Why? My impression is: All are waiting... the whole market is waiting. And I would say: 80%-90% of Investors got burned in one way or the other. But things are changing. Hype Coins and rushed out projects, pumped projects... won't be the future. Quality will be it. On Investor-Side: Research, keeping informed, patience... It will be worth it. I'm not talking just about Neos. I'm talking about quality.  

Syntaks said: "What I've found in our community, which to me is worth more than its weight in gold - is that everyone I speak with on a daily basis - great people.  They're rational, care to hear about what's happening and most of all believe in what we're doing - not just in the market rate."

Regarding "market rate" I would add "current". I'm very interested in making profit. ;-) But I'm not interested in games of hazard. I'm invested in normal stocks as well and fundamentals always win in longterm. 3 months are nothing and Neos has it all. They just have to move on like they do.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:55:39 AM

Personalized help, while a noble and romantic ideal, somehow doesn't work as well on the internet as it does in a neighborhood.

That would be right, if Syntaks would fix personal issues 20 hours everyday instead of developing Neos. But... that's not the case.

Why I think you are wrong: Besides the fact, that he is very helpful to everybody who asks for it (and it can be very impressing to have him in team-viewer! :-)), it is also a feedback for him from which he can draw conclusions to make the whole System bulletproof even for "simple Users". I think, that's one of the greatest strengths. Everybody can use it. Neos, the Wallet-System, is in an elegant way simple and intuitive to use - and stable! It wouldn't be this way if Syntaks would build it just for some "skilled Nerds". My father should be able to use it... ;-)

And... Everybody who follows the development close, knows one thing for sure: You can trust this Dev in any way! Crypto in it's best is not just about great ideas and innovations, it's also about the skills, the staying power and the honesty to turn great ideas into a reality without damaging the own supporters in any way (and we all know: there are many ways!).

Syntaks has it all. Never seen a Dev like him. I don't want to say that there aren't some other great Devs out there, but he is the best I know.  And even if I think that the price is way too low, I'm sleeping well with my Neos-Invest. This is the first project I'm completely sure I've found what I was searching for: Longterm-quality! And it's all about the Devs. I don't want to see hyping and rushing things out. I like what I see: Every week and step by step Neos is getting stronger.

The price is way too low, but the only reason regarding Neos itself: There wasn't much PR so far. Neos is still under the radar, but the first signs for a change are there - without greater PR. For example: The number of Twitter-Followers is increasing very stable and in the last 2-3 weeks accelerated (I make notices of some aspects around Neos).

The price doesn't reflect it, yet. Why? My impression is: All are waiting... the whole market is waiting. And I would say: 80%-90% of Investors got burned in one way or the other. But things are changing. Hype Coins and rushed out projects, pumped projects... won't be the future. Quality will be it. On Investor-Side: Research, keeping informed, patience... It will be worth it. I'm not talking just about Neos. I'm talking about quality.  

Syntaks said: "What I've found in our community, which to me is worth more than its weight in gold - is that everyone I speak with on a daily basis - great people.  They're rational, care to hear about what's happening and most of all believe in what we're doing - not just in the market rate."

Regarding "market rate" I would add "current". I'm very interested in making profit. ;-) But I'm not interested in games of hazard. I'm invested in normal stocks as well and fundamentals always win in longterm. 3 months are nothing and Neos has it all. They just have to move on like they do.
I couldn't have said it any better!

+10000000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:25:28 PM

I couldn't have said it any better!

+10000000

...and add +1 for me.  That's a very nice post tempus.

I am quiet here, but I like a lot Neos and the community (always many ppl in the irc channel) and personally think Syntaks is one of the best dev i've seen in crypto so far, I even shared a little bit of code for syntaks and Neos  Wink

It's a question of time, but soon people will see Neos is a sure bet.
Keep up the good work!
 Smiley

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:14:10 PM

Damn I thought the price couldn't get any lower. times are tough, still holding  Undecided

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:39:00 AM

I just got into NEOS.

Is this an all time low price?

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:05:22 PM

I just got into NEOS.

The price is 10x undervalued now

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:46:31 PM

I just got into NEOS.

What was the lowest price this coin ever sold for though? Do you know? The pics on one thread show 71 satoshi but that could have been faked to demo something.

ereborltc

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:55:33 AM

I just got into NEOS.

What was the lowest price this coin ever sold for though? Do you know? The pics on one thread show 71 satoshi but that could have been faked to demo something.

This is an all time low Smiley time to stack some neos Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 06:04:37 PM

NEOS has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 06:06:56 PM

It is and my apologies for not being as active here lately as I typically am.  I've been working on a solution to a few key issues with the current code.  Once those are tested and proven stable, I'll be detailing them and releasing them.  I believe I'm within my right mind to say once that happens, drastic changes should take place - in a very positive way.  I'll keep everyone updated but what we're doing is quite a bit of overhauling and takes particular attention to ensure it's done properly.

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 06:07:38 PM

NEOS has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!

Fantastic!  Thanks a lot - I'll get on top of adding you to the OP now.

Sincerely,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 02:18:14 AM

One thing I'll point out, is if you take a look at the order book on the sell side - you'll notice someone bought earlier up to 3k almost, then the remaining sales were in the 2700+ range and someone's intentionally pushing it down from 2790 to 2008.  The spread doesn't even make sense.  Just food for thought for those wondering why the price is held so low - it's intentional.

Best regards,

syntaks

ereborltc

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:24:30 AM

+10000000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:09:42 AM

It is and my apologies for not being as active here lately as I typically am.  I've been working on a solution to a few key issues with the current code.  Once those are tested and proven stable, I'll be detailing them and releasing them.  I believe I'm within my right mind to say once that happens, drastic changes should take place - in a very positive way.  I'll keep everyone updated but what we're doing is quite a bit of overhauling and takes particular attention to ensure it's done properly.

Best regards,

syntaks
Very excited for whats coming! The greatest thing is as soon as something great is released your already planning and working on the next! Not many devs out there that give their full time 24/7 on their coin.

If anyone wants to stay up to date live just join the irc!   http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#neoscoin   Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 11:16:34 AM

Good morning folks,

I've written a post regarding mining over at our forum - and I'd really love to hear some feedback if you had the time to provide it.  http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/miners-id-like-to-know-your-opinion/260

Thanks a lot,

syntaks

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:13:19 AM

Interested to see what these major changes will be  Cool

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:46:15 AM

Never thought we would have official NEOS thread here after all those discussions on the official forum.

Glad it is here! Watching this space.
LeFiste

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:49:13 PM

Hello,

newbie NEOS supporter here. I really don't get why the price of NEOS is being deliberately held down. This is such a great coin and a awesome community/dev! I was so fed up with scams/broken promises/lack of communication and now it seems I have found a safe haven. Just started to buy NEOS and I will promote this coin heavily. I'm a victim of OctoCoin (I lost quite a bit of money), which had a great mature community and I will tell all the folks there to switch to NEOS.

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:22:21 PM

Hello,

newbie NEOS supporter here. I really don't get why the price of NEOS is being deliberately held down. This is such a great coin and a awesome community/dev! I was so fed up with scams/broken promises/lack of communication and now it seems I have found a safe haven. Just started to buy NEOS and I will promote this coin heavily. I'm a victim of OctoCoin (I lost quite a bit of money), which had a great mature community and I will tell all the folks there to switch to NEOS.

Ssshhhh....!   Just keep buying cheap NEOS like me and don't tell anyone...  hehe! Huge success ahead Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: