Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More  (Read 84731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:50:26 PM

Price significantly goes down.

Want to sell, anyone?

I am interested, how much are you going to sell?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 02:42:33 PM

Price significantly goes down.

Want to sell, anyone?

I am interested, how much are you going to sell?

I'm assuming due to him asking if anyone wants to sell....... he is looking to buy

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 03:04:52 PM

Sorry folks, I'm not trying to be quiet intentionally I've just given myself this deadline and there's a bit to do.  Everyone is always welcome in the IRC channel and to e-mail me with any questions; I'll always answer.  Time to get back to work but let me know if there's anything I can do for you during the interim.  What we could really use post-2.0.2 is a solid advertising route to take.  If anyone has any recommendations I'd be more than willing to have a listen as I've always said - I'm a coder not a marketing guy and that's one area we really fall short in.

Best regards,

syntaks

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:00:35 PM

Just updating everyone, if you're not following Syntaks on Twitter.

Withdraw your NEOS from coin-swap if you're keeping any.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

Thanks sgk!

safetybitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:30:10 PM

Thanks sgk!

Any reason for him to request to remove the coin coin-swap?

NarC

Activity: 189

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:40:35 PM

Sorry folks, I'm not trying to be quiet intentionally I've just given myself this deadline and there's a bit to do.  Everyone is always welcome in the IRC channel and to e-mail me with any questions; I'll always answer.  Time to get back to work but let me know if there's anything I can do for you during the interim.  What we could really use post-2.0.2 is a solid advertising route to take.  If anyone has any recommendations I'd be more than willing to have a listen as I've always said - I'm a coder not a marketing guy and that's one area we really fall short in.

Best regards,

syntaks
Are you looking to pay someone for advertising?

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 03:29:58 AM

Just to keep everyone in the loop I'm currently coding the new setup system for Neos 2.0.2.

Regards,

syntaks

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:23:50 AM

Thanks sgk!

No idea. But I'm sure Syntaks has his reasons. Probably no trading volume or poor support from exchange admins?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 04:36:06 AM

Thanks sgk!

No idea. But I'm sure Syntaks has his reasons. Probably no trading volume or poor support from exchange admins?

My reasons are very simple: Ian (the current and soon ex-owner) is a hard worker and I've had a lot of respect for him from the time coin-swap had first opened up.  He's transformed coin-swap from what was at one point a very incredibly simple site, into what it is today.  For those unware here is what it used to look like http://web.archive.org/web/20140208041750/https://coin-swap.net/ It wasn't really an "exchange" by standards we would define one as, but it was a place where you could go and put up your coins for trade with other people on the most basic of levels without a trade engine behind it. I've continued to support coin-swap and point people in the direction of the exchange and was more than happy to have Neos on there.  As of recent news though, they've been sold to a company, that history has shown as well as customer feedback wouldn't necessarily serve in the best interest of the Neos community.

While Neos is still young and the markets might show a lot of resistance and price suppression, we still have a fairly large community of people that are counting on me to look out for the best interest of Neos and that's what I'm doing. I support hard-working, honest, and forthcoming developers and communities.  With that being said, I don't feel the future of coin-swap has those important qualities in-store for it.  Neos might just be another symbol to many, or even an unheard of project but to me it's everything and the community is everything to me - like an extended family.  I look out for my family the best that I can and make decisions based on my better judgement as well as facts.  Some may not agree with this, especially those in support of the company taking over coin-swap, but I assure you this was not a thoughtless action.

Sincerely,

syntaks

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:44:27 AM

My reasons are very simple: Ian (the current and soon ex-owner) is a hard worker and I've had a lot of respect for him from the time coin-swap had first opened up.  He's transformed coin-swap from what was at one point a very incredibly simple site, into what it is today.  For those unware here is what it used to look like http://web.archive.org/web/20140208041750/https://coin-swap.net/ It wasn't really an "exchange" by standards we would define one as, but it was a place where you could go and put up your coins for trade with other people on the most basic of levels without a trade engine behind it. I've continued to support coin-swap and point people in the direction of the exchange and was more than happy to have Neos on there.  As of recent news though, they've been sold to a company, that history has shown as well as customer feedback wouldn't necessarily serve in the best interest of the Neos community.

While Neos is still young and the markets might show a lot of resistance and price suppression, we still have a fairly large community of people that are counting on me to look out for the best interest of Neos and that's what I'm doing. I support hard-working, honest, and forthcoming developers and communities.  With that being said, I don't feel the future of coin-swap has those important qualities in-store for it.  Neos might just be another symbol to many, or even an unheard of project but to me it's everything and the community is everything to me - like an extended family.  I look out for my family the best that I can and make decisions based on my better judgement as well as facts.  Some may not agree with this, especially those in support of the company taking over coin-swap, but I assure you this was not a thoughtless action.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Seriously syntaks, you needn't give a justification. We know you and we trust your judgement.

Even if you hadn't said anything we'd assume this was a well-thought action. Cheers!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:45:14 AM

Thanks sgk!

Sincerely,

syntaks
Good lookin out Wink

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:28:00 AM

If you have X11 hash that you don't know where to point, point it at http://mp.neoscoin.com/
Payouts are quite favorable for those that believe in NEOS
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:50:22 AM

Thanks sgk!

Sincerely,

syntaks

What he really means is that GAW bought them and since GAW adds zero value to crypto in general he wants them delisted.

Maybe I'll request the same for Litecoin......

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:27:51 AM

What he really means is that GAW bought them and since GAW adds zero value to crypto in general he wants them delisted.

And for those who're wondering what's wrong with GAW, here's a full thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875487.0
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:13:48 PM

And for those who're wondering what's wrong with GAW, here's a full thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875487.0

I hope as things are unfolding recently with this paycoin scam, folks definitely can understand my reason behind this decision made several days prior.  For those who invested late, providing the "pump" essentially for a select few to bail out my heart goes out to you.

Best regards,

syntaks

CoinSwap-Jared

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:22:15 PM

At the request of NEOS developers, we will be delisting NEOS from coin-swap.net

Please withdraw any NEOS you have ASAP.

Regards,

CoinSwap-Jared
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:05:38 AM

At the request of NEOS developers, we will be delisting NEOS from coin-swap.net

Please withdraw any NEOS you have ASAP.

Regards,

CoinSwap-Jared
Good Job Syntaks!! You were the first to start the movement, now LTC and Blackcoin have asked and been removed aswell!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:09:38 AM

Good job leaving CoinSwap they run a rigged exchange...
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 06:08:43 AM

NEOS rocks, soon i will help to market it a bit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: