Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 05:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100127 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:03:17 PM

You guys realize that not a single satoshi of that ICO money is going to me right... I had to buy all my blocknet from the market just like everyone else. I have 0 access to that ICO money and personally I don't want any of it.

It does not matter what you say; the blinkers are on!
They will continue to FUD until the day BlockNet is live and even then they will find something else to FUD about....

Yea, because thats what competing coins do when they are scared... They stock bash and fud. This isn't the first time they have done this, some have even gone to the length of making fake programs that claim to anonymize transactions. They will lie, twist, cheat and steal until they accomplish their goal of destruction. The real scammers in  this market are the fudders that destroy a coins potential. They will not however destroy the blocknet.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:05:08 PM

You guys realize that not a single satoshi of that ICO money is going to me right... I had to buy all my blocknet from the market just like everyone else. I have 0 access to that ICO money and personally I don't want any of it.

They will continue to FUD until the day BlockNet is live and even then they will find something else to FUD about....

Yea, because thats what competing coins do when they are scared... They stock bash and fud. This isn't the first time they have done this, some have even gone to the length of making fake programs that claim to anonymize transactions. They will lie, twist, cheat and steal until they accomplish their goal of destruction. The real scammers in  this market are the fudders that destroy a coins potential. They will not however destroy the blocknet.

Is your name Dan ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:10:13 PM

Who do you think you are kidding? If not to you, then to who?
Spill the beans
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:12:36 PM

Spill the beans

I believe it is going to a multi sig wallet that only Dan Metcalf has any sort of access to. I was told and I believe that it will be used to pay the developers for their progress.
kitaco

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:15:00 PM

All of the usual shit stirrers and elite scammers are in this thread.

Thanks for showing me who's really in and behind this pile of crap before I bought any  Cheesy

*passes around popcorn*

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:18:45 PM

All of the usual shit stirrers and elite scammers are in this thread.

Thanks for showing me who's really in and behind this pile of crap before I bought any  Cheesy

*passes around popcorn*

You can see these frauds for who they are..

look at their Twitter accounts or their dumb excuses for being exposed.. Photoshop'd ? Lahhahahahah

they are done and won't be putting any more coins out.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:20:32 PM

Spill the beans

I believe it is going to a multi sig wallet that only Dan Metcalf has any sort of access to. I was told and I believe that it will be used to pay the developers for their progress.

What about the other coins your involved with together?
Where did the funds go?
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:28:02 PM

Im still holding large amounts of many coins. I just showed my balance of util on bittrex. I've never been part of an ICO coin before because i feel they are damaging to the alt markets.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:32:06 PM

Im still holding large amounts of many coins. I just showed my balance of util on bittrex. I've never been part of an ICO coin before because i feel they are damaging to the alt markets.

lol! Bitch!
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:33:28 PM

Why should anyone believe what you are saying bro?

You are fucking noobs all the way.

It started with hyping vaporware crypt on btc-e trollbox together with btc-e mods moosanyc, koolio, boomsling and the other guys of your trading group like halfcab123 or djthistle and fontaspump. then you builded up a story with mindfox attious etc. and blamed these guys for your dumping.

The saga continued with shittokens like keycoin, halcyon, util.

Other coins like bitswift, xst, lxc are manipulated by the other whale EMC2 Whale aka Bobsurplus that fucked noobs with cloak.

Everybody with DYOR can smell the fish here.  Cool

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:37:20 PM

Oh my god people, stop throwing your money in scammers pocket.

When you invest in something like this :

- check the code
 - check the devs reputation
 - check if it is not a copy-pasta ( IT IS A COPY 1:1 OF SUPERNET!! )
 - look at what kind of people invest in it ( noob account + sockpupets + serial scammers + ... )
 - ask the people that didn't invest in it, what do they think of it

+1

- and decide for yourselves what kind of process you are all part of .... https://ounce.me/blog/the-current-state-scum-of-alt-coin-development/
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:39:41 PM

Yea, because thats what competing coins do when they are scared... They stock bash and fud. This isn't the first time they have done this, some have even gone to the length of making fake programs that claim to anonymize transactions. They will lie, twist, cheat and steal until they accomplish their goal of destruction. The real scammers in  this market are the fudders that destroy a coins potential. They will not however destroy the blocknet.

If its all fud then can't you show your skype logs with 00smurf since you claim his are photoshopped?
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:41:12 PM

Why should anyone believe what you are saying bro?

You are fucking noobs all the way.

It started with hyping vaporware crypt on btc-e trollbox together with btc-e mods moosanyc, koolio, boomsling and the other guys of your trading group like halfcab123 or djthistle and fontaspump. then you builded up a story with mindfox attious etc. and blamed these guys for your dumping.

The saga continued with shittokens like keycoin, halcyon, util.

Other coins like bitswift, xst, lxc are manipulated by the other whale EMC2 Whale aka Bobsurplus that fucked noobs with cloak.

Everybody with DYOR can smell the fish here.  Cool

Yea, I wanted crypt to succeed and I still do. Mindfox wasn't a fake developer, he was real and he never gave us the finished product.. I guess you are correct that does indeed make it vaporware but that was a situation beyond our control. I have been very honest with you guys through this entire attack. Yes i paid dan to work on some things related to coins i had interest in. Yes, I am heavily invested in util. Yes, when i invest it often moves a market because these markets are small and thats the way it is. I never however have scammed anyone. I've worked on real projects with real features and i continue to do so. I really do want a collaborative project that is open to any developer. That is what blocknet is. It's an open door. Sorry if the fudders are intimidated by that.
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:42:09 PM

I'm scum for wanting a coin to pump yea. Get the fuck out of crypto. lol
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:49:43 PM

I don't dump, thats the thing. These markets are small and when i invest it does change the value of the coin, anyone who hasn't observed this metric clearly has less than 5 btc to their name. We use the word pump interchangeably to talk about an increase in value. We want our project to be valueable.. wouldn't you?

To bad the Feds are on your ass now lets see how you will feel in prison. Pump and dumps are not allowed even if its not a regulated area.
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:49:54 PM

Not sure if anyone notices the main issue here:

Probably half the features on these coins (if not more), and atleast half the coins alltogether are the work of Dan M. and you are basically paying him a few thousand BTC's to link these coins together to share the work that has been already done.

Instead of being a honest dev and making 1 ultimate coin/project he made several coins that have been pumped and dumped under his name. And now they are linked together for a huge ICO?

I hate to fud but what the actuall fuck is this?

FUUUUUD

Every single coin in the Blocknet has been chosen for its genuine innovation.

Some are very small, but carefully chosen nonetheless.

Butthurt because you went all-in?

Screaming FUD won't help you here kid, I am not a fresh 0 activity account.

lol, you have no idea who Illodin is, do you?

The sarcasm is so obvious, it's dripping.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:50:01 PM

Go out of crypto if you blame someone for dumping darkshibe before you did it.

You see the ironie?

snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:56:41 PM

YOU gtfo of crypto.. fcking con artist. you  look worse and worse with every post you make, and the funny thing is there are now whole "GROUPS" who are laughing at YOU for a change..
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:59:52 PM

Go out of crypto if you blame someone for dumping darkshibe before you did it.

You see the ironie?

lol I didnt even buy darkshibe.
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:59:56 PM

has veritasBC posted in this thread yet???

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: