Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vgolitsyn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:51:12 PM

Oh and yes, I have a crypto related chat that Dan is a member of... It's not a P&D crew.. it's just a hangout with me and people I like. Many members exchange tips there, I often will talk about coins i like.. a bit about TA and where I am on my projects. It is NOT a pump and dump crew at all.
Fuck this. I want a refund on Bittrex.

we need to start a petition for refunds i think !

I agree, or risk killing the future of Crypto

trading involve risk, you can't just ask for refund when your stock just plunged 50%. i think it is just nonsense

LOL please don't talk to me about Wall St.. I know it all to well. This is the wild west and its time to end this BS... Moolah,Cryptorush,Mint,Gox come on man... Don't try to school me.. I don't even own this shit coin! Utility coin is shit also.... I mined that and dumped that crap.. That got a PROM dress makeover like HAL did... wake up
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 12:01:02 AM

Oh and yes, I have a crypto related chat that Dan is a member of... It's not a P&D crew.. it's just a hangout with me and people I like. Many members exchange tips there, I often will talk about coins i like.. a bit about TA and where I am on my projects. It is NOT a pump and dump crew at all.

trading involve risk, you can't just ask for refund when your stock just plunged 50%. i think it is just nonsense

LOL please don't talk to me about Wall St.. I know it all to well. This is the wild west and its time to end this BS... Moolah,Cryptorush,Mint,Gox come on man... Don't try to school me.. I don't even own this shit coin! Utility coin is shit also.... I mined that and dumped that crap.. That got a PROM dress makeover like HAL did... wake up

you still think you're the shit, sure you is shit. again, trading involve risk and you can't just ask for refund. also, block will go up, i own no block by the way.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
vgolitsyn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:32:53 AM

you still think you're the shit, sure you is shit. again, trading involve risk and you can't just ask for refund. also, block will go up, i own no block by the way.

Calculated risk, Known risk involved with .. Not buying an IPO under false pretenses.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:38:32 AM

Problem is that you still have no EVIDENCE.

The problem is, more accurately, that there is very little evidence at all to support either side of these allegations.

It's all hearsay. It's Dan's word versus Prometheus' word.

At least Prometheus has some screenshots to back up that side of the story.
Which side of the story? Can you please be specific rather than these vague statements. Thanks

If I post online that you are the head of ISIS...does that mean that is EVIDENCE you are the head of ISIS?
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:45:34 AM

This thread is why you don't do drugs kids.

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:47:02 AM

This thread is why you don't do drugs kids.
I think it is shows why it is a good idea for people to move out of their Mom's basement and get a job Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:09:06 AM

robbed with lies is NOT investing .. AKA: Not buying an IPO under false pretenses.

FUD first & ask questions later™
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:24:17 AM

If I post online that you are the head of ISIS...does that mean that is EVIDENCE you are the head of ISIS?

This is bitcointalk, of course it does, Osama.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 05:20:33 AM

robbed with lies is NOT investing .. AKA: Not buying an IPO under false pretenses.

i see no robbing here, even though 2500btc is a little too much but no rob as everything clearly stated or will break-down into spreadsheet as stated by synechist of what the funds will be using for. by the way why you're still using this user name is just dumb and stupid, -4 mean you is a dishonest moron.
i see you're mad/jealous like a little bitch is because blocknet ito was not considered on your craptsy.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:44:10 AM

@benthach your an idiot and full of shit.

PS: i am not mad about Blocknet being on "craptsy"

Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:58:03 AM

Bittrex did a refund on ClusterCoin. They can do this. It happened 2 months ago.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 07:01:49 AM

Bittrex did a refund on ClusterCoin. They can do this. It happened 2 months ago.

"If an amount of less than 850 BTC (~$300,000) is raised, funds will be returned to investors." i am sure the ito already passed that. i never heard of clustercoin before but it's probably fall into their cluster policy somewhere to give refund if certain point isn't met. crypto trading is like stock trading so there is no reason people should expecting a refund if their stock is plunged 50%,

smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:07:14 AM

all this drama is why i am in crypto. Thanks for providing value to my crypto-experience everyone. Keep the popcorn coming  Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:11:24 AM

i made a summary for crypto news sites Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842782.0

@smalltimer
I dedicate my next FUD to you  Cool

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 07:14:58 AM

@smalltimer
I dedicate my next FUD to you  Cool

lol a moderated thread from a scammer himself Trust: -4: -2 / +1(1) bwahahaha crypto is crazy and dumb way beyond my thinking
why you moron still keeping this user name and want to think you have any credential is bwhahahaha
people are throwing their btc everywhere and no reason to it because people are still believing dishonest moron like you

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:21:36 AM

@smalltimer

lol a moderated thread from a scammer himself Trust: -4: -2 / +1(1) bwahahaha crypto is crazy and dumb way beyond my thinking
why you moron still keeping this user name and want to think you have any credential is bwhahahaha
people are throwing their btc everywhere and no reason to it

So if had a good rating will you give me a million dollars worth of Bitcoin for a jpeg ?

By the way my rating is just fine Smiley
It is all lies made up by thieves and scammers i exposed here.
I had done one trade with a mod and it went fine and i got +1 rating from that the rest are trolls trying to attack me to cover their own bullshit.

i hold my head high.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 07:22:41 AM

@smalltimer

people are throwing their btc everywhere and no reason to it

So if had a good rating will you give me a million dollars worth of Bitcoin for a jpeg ?

By the way my rating is just fine Smiley
It is all lies made up by thieves and scammers i exposed here.
I had done one trade with a mod and it went fine and i got +1 rating from that the rest are trolls trying to attack me to cover their own bullshit.

i hold my head high.

Trust: -4: -2 / +1(1) bwhahahaha, nuff said

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:24:16 AM

Oh, Pr0m, you fucking deserve this. Alone for using Skype to arrange your schemes… man, human stupidity never ends.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:26:01 AM

i never heard of clustercoin before but it's probably fall into their cluster policy somewhere to give refund if certain point isn't met. crypto trading is like stock trading so there is no reason people should expecting a refund if their stock is plunged 50%,

Actually the Clustercoin situation was that the evidence surfaced of shady behaviour by the dev and Bittrex took the decision to freeze the funds that had been raised and buy back the CLSTR that had been sold with it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
SamSpark

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 08:09:52 AM

NoMoreLies why did you delete my post??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: