Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:53:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193137 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:55:21 PM

Bottom line. Every single investor made 133x their inital investment from ROS to FLY. Nobody is unhappy in fly thread. NOT 1 person!!! That speaks volumes!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:56:54 PM

Bottom line. Every single investor made 133x their inital investment from ROS to FLY. Nobody is unhappy in fly thread. NOT 1 person!!! That speaks volumes!!!

Vegas

such ignorance
muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:00:26 PM

Well, I hold small amount of xde too and the current swap does not seem fair at all for current holders.
So, I will not swap my xde on current conditions.
Still, I don't rule out anything, I'm monitoring both threads closely.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:02:24 PM

Please visit the XDE II thread. Lets hear your thoughts. I have changed many things in favor of the users. Lets hear what you would like to see changed. I want to hear your thoughts plz.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:03:55 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 04:28:03 PM by Crypto_Towelie

Post here again, and I will be posting on your thread , EVERY SINGLE DAY. I dont work, so I have all the time in the world. Want me to prove it for the next 6 months? Ive posted EVERY DAY in FLY AND XDE2. Ill just include your thread now. Want to take that chance?

Vegas

HOW PATHETIC! THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR THREAD YOU SCAMMER!

But go ahead.. make yourself ridiculous in my thread Cheesy

This is the "dev" you guys are getting! LMAO

Why did you delete that pathetic post of yours vegasguy? Covering up your badmouthed mistakes again? Cheesy

#clowncoin
#fraud
#fail

edit

Update: So unclaimed funds now burned.
Team gets exactly 53 xdeII coins each from premine.
Cut prices of All wallets in 1/2 to make it more available.

Bottom line: Community MUST endorse this coin, and it MUST be fair, or im not ok with it.

Vegas

WOW! JUST WOW! Cheesy

1000 coins total, equals 5%+ premine per team member  Cheesy
And don't forget their "special higher staking rate wallets", and the wallets they will "sell" for bitcoin!
#clowncoin
#fraud
#fail
Dromedar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:08:27 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 06:05:01 PM by Dromedar

A new VegasguyCoin will be born.. Didnt he state in his FLY thread, that FLY will be his one and only Coin?
I am really curious how many Coins will follow, tho it seems he and his team are just greedy. Does the XDE community really want this? Can not believe that. He is changing everything XDE stands for, he will implement super staking wallets, wonder if he is already using a different FLY wallet?!
I for one will not swap my XDE. And all of you XDE holders should think twice before sending Vegasguy your XDE. He will dump every single XDE he recieves, like he did with ROS. I wouldnt trust this guy and "his" 'real hard working team'....
For a little laugh, you guys just need to have a look at FLY orderbook (cryptopia). His $ xxx.xxx.xxx wallet is worth nothing, because nobody wants to buy his sh*** with these ridiculous regulations
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:01:09 PM

A new VegasguyCoin will be born.. Didnt he state in his FLY thread, that FLY will be his one and only Coin?
I am really curious how many Coins will follow, tho it seems he and his team are just greedy. Does the XDE community really want this? Can not believe that. He is changing everything XDE stands for, he will implement super staking wallets, wonder if he is already using a different FLY wallet?!
I for one will not swap my XDE. And all of you XDE holders should think twice before sending Vegasguy your XDE. He will dump every single XDE he recieves, like he did with ROS. I wouldnt trust this guy and his team....

yes..newbie account today opened! You r the right man here...

Dromedar

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:13:34 PM

The last "swap" vegasguy did was ROScoin.

In fact this was not a swap! He invited people with ROScoins in his new coin, flycoin. When he received the ROS from people who wanted to be part of his project, he dumped ALL ROS on holders who decided not to go with his project!

He also "premined" more coins then the original ROScoin supply! Never burned 1 coin of the leftovers. Instead he sold them for bitcoin. Putting that bitcoin into the buywall, to create an artificial value for flycoin

Regards
Towelie

Quoted for the sake of truth

Good luck with these clowns!
Thank you for pointing that out again!

But you should mention as well, that he recieved more ROS than there were in circulation.. i still wonder how this was possible.
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:39:08 PM

LMFAO!

He already started the takeover, he does not care about what someone else thinks! His ideas are law in vegasworld  Cheesy

Update: So unclaimed funds now burned.
Team gets exactly 53 xdeII coins each from premine.
Cut prices of All wallets in 1/2 to make it more available.
Special wallets for sale NOW, I wont lower the prices any more. They are WELL within reach of most people. PM me if you wish to buy.

Btc funds only sent to one address so EVERYONE can see how much I have collected and see that it goes to a buy wall of XDE2: 174sqmqAD9tvMmE6Q8sRTDbrp4mt3ENNjK (This address will NEVER change)

Bottom line: Community MUST endorse this coin, and it MUST be fair, or im not ok with it.

Vegas

DONT TRUST THIS TEAM! NOT EVEN USING AN ESCROW FOR THIS AMOUNT!

Check out vegas guy's trust rating! He's selling fly in private that was left over from the ros swap! Grin
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:43:18 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Post here again, and I will be posting on your thread , EVERY SINGLE DAY. I dont work, so I have all the time in the world. Want me to prove it for the next 6 months? Ive posted EVERY DAY in FLY AND XDE2. Ill just include your thread now. Want to take that chance?

Vegas

I never even worked for this man! If I did, his FLY code wasnt so fucked up! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To be correct here, I only point out facts.  Cool

Looks like this kiddo is making things up!  Cool

Forgot your ADHD pill vegas?
Scam_Fighters

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:50:16 PM

I will keep old XDE, after all happened to it XDE deserve it.
Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.

Well, again different approach, what is dead coin? Coin is not dead if there is more than two peers working. But in this case there are 11 connections https://bitnodes.net/node/185-69-55-225/ so how anyone can say it is dead coin. 3 peers work 24/7 which I can personally guarantee. Domain is expired ok, but that has nothing to do with coin and coins network which is working flawlessly.
I was not active here on forum last months so I had no idea what is happening and today I saw this and I must say I am totally unpleasantly surprised. That is not giving life to XDE but just using XDE for some money scheme where profit is guaranteed.

I will not discuss in other thread because we are discussing about XDE and it destiny and place to decide that is here in official thread which can not be closed by anyone unless mblados say so, which will never happen.

Sorry guys I really do not like this change from original code, if you were using same source not doing this with wallets and swap I would support. But in this case I can not.

I for one will not swap my XDE. And all of you XDE holders should think twice before sending Vegasguy your XDE. He will dump every single XDE he recieves, like he did with ROS. I wouldnt trust this guy and "his" 'real hard working team'....
For a little laugh, you guys just need to have a look at FLY orderbook (cryptopia). His $ xxx.xxx.xxx wallet is worth nothing, because nobody wants to buy his sh*** with these ridiculous regulations

"... but just using XDE for some money scheme where profit is guaranteed." --precisely analyzed !

Instead of a hostile XDE takeover Vegasguy and his "Team"should leave XDECoin as it is!! VERY RARE (and rare staking), beautiful, natural and with no  profit-greedy intentions behind it!

The XDE Community is obviously AGAINST your greedy hostile takeover!!

*Scam_Fighters*

Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:57:55 PM

My final post in this whole fiasco!

1: Grab some popcorn

2: Read up - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316272.0

3: Good luck!  Cool
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:37:44 PM

will stay here with [XDE]. will not participate in the swap.

*grabs popcorn with Towelie*
Scam_Fighters

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

I will keep old XDE, after all happened to it XDE deserve it.
Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.

Well, again different approach, what is dead coin? Coin is not dead if there is more than two peers working. But in this case there are 11 connections https://bitnodes.net/node/185-69-55-225/ so how anyone can say it is dead coin. 3 peers work 24/7 which I can personally guarantee. Domain is expired ok, but that has nothing to do with coin and coins network which is working flawlessly.
I was not active here on forum last months so I had no idea what is happening and today I saw this and I must say I am totally unpleasantly surprised. That is not giving life to XDE but just using XDE for some money scheme where profit is guaranteed.

I will not discuss in other thread because we are discussing about XDE and it destiny and place to decide that is here in official thread which can not be closed by anyone unless mblados say so, which will never happen.

Sorry guys I really do not like this change from original code, if you were using same source not doing this with wallets and swap I would support. But in this case I can not.

"... but just using XDE for some money scheme where profit is guaranteed." --precisely analyzed !

Instead of a hostile XDE takeover Vegasguy and his "Team"should leave XDECoin as it is!! VERY RARE (and rare staking), beautiful, natural and with no  profit-greedy intentions behind it!

The XDE Community is obviously AGAINST your greedy hostile takeover!!

*Scam_Fighters*

will stay here with [XDE]. will not participate in the swap.

*grabs popcorn with Towelie*

You are the next one who will not participate in the swap. You have made a good choice.

*Scam_Fighters*
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:53:57 AM

Ok actually NOT a hostile takeover. I announced weeks before takeover and NOT 1 person objected. Im actually working worh people in xde2 thread to hash out a fair compromise. Ive lowered my exceptions for premine, will NOT accept leftover XDE2, and more. Please lets talk. Im not out to be greedy or take from anyone. We are making big progress over there. Plz join us.

Vegas

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:11:29 PM

53 coins for each team member
Platinum wallets for each team member
Coins not claimed will be burned.

Thats it. Ive spent enough time on this. Its final.

since the swap starts tomorrow and vegasguy just stated that the specifications are now final I would recommend once more to everyone to stay away from the swap.

why I post here and not the other thread? I don't like my posts getting deleted ^^
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:15:38 PM

53 coins for each team member
Platinum wallets for each team member
Coins not claimed will be burned.

Thats it. Ive spent enough time on this. Its final.

since the swap starts tomorrow and vegasguy just stated that the specifications are now final I would recommend once more to everyone to stay away from the swap.

why I post here and not the other thread? I don't like my posts getting deleted ^^

Poll
XDE2 Takeover/ Results:

Votes on the XDE II poll stopped immediately!: Vegasguy: > Original plans as stated on OP <

Nothing changed at all! Not a good move!

-Alt
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:21:56 PM

I think something is happening here, hope you resolve it
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:32:35 PM

interference happens, dunno why someone loosing time and resources to interfere someone else.

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:01:00 PM

ongoing deleting in the other thread in progress.
only approved opinions, watch out!  Grin

in the meantime, the Richlist for XDECoin on cryptobe is finally working. data is currently processed and not yet up to date.
But we will see, how the swap will change the coin distribution after tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: