Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:37:54 AM

Is the block explorer broken? I had a stake last night, but the block explorer can't find the transaction ID and when I look up my address, it still gives the old amount of coins, from before the stake.

The transaction ID is: a2ae424ddfbe75bbeedb9d4f3b4b8819a19218f634542847fcccce9e7c52203c

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:37:20 AM

Is the block explorer broken? I had a stake last night, but the block explorer can't find the transaction ID and when I look up my address, it still gives the old amount of coins, from before the stake.

The transaction ID is: a2ae424ddfbe75bbeedb9d4f3b4b8819a19218f634542847fcccce9e7c52203c

That happened to me also...
If you just want the blockexplorer to show it correct, then try to send those coins back to your wallet, I mean all the coins minus fees, then it will start showing correct value...

DaMart

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:01:49 AM

If you just want the blockexplorer to show it correct, then try to send those coins back to your wallet, I mean all the coins minus fees, then it will start showing correct value...

After the next stake, I'll send it all to the second address of my wallet then  Smiley.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:42:26 AM

hi

I am receiving the message below on my wallet. I have plenty of hard drive space

O_o
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:20:01 AM

how many of you hit jackpot stake? I did it once, this morning
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:51:32 AM

hi

I am receiving the message below on my wallet. I have plenty of hard drive space

after a while I received this too

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:04:11 PM

how many of you hit jackpot stake? I did it once, this morning

No, I hit the worst stake since weeks.
I have more than 250m balls and only got 160k

O_o
cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:28:43 PM

I would expect BALLS and 10K to get delisted from Bittrex. If Bittrex do their normal purge on coins with low volume, then both will have to do 0.2 BTC a day for 7 days to survive. Who is gunna want to pay 1 sat for a coin they can get for much less on other exchanges ?
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:07:33 PM

I would expect BALLS and 10K to get delisted from Bittrex. If Bittrex do their normal purge on coins with low volume, then both will have to do 0.2 BTC a day for 7 days to survive. Who is gunna want to pay 1 sat for a coin they can get for much less on other exchanges ?

That's not the problem with balls. the problem is that you cannot sell it later.
we need to attract new buyers so we will all profit

O_o
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:07:05 PM

I still have the problem I had yesterday just after the fork, like I said, I had sent an amount to Bittrex, but it did not arrive there and when I was sending it I got a message that it was already sent. It was a big amount (100 million ++) and my wallet does not show it, neither does Bittrex. 2 other payments of 1000 to Bittrex before and after I sent that big amount went through and are in Bittrex. I have been redownloading the whole chain and also have done repairwallet, but it still is not there. I still get this message: Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers of the issue. (code -2)
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:13:02 PM

I still have the problem I had yesterday just after the fork, like I said, I had sent an amount to Bittrex, but it did not arrive there and when I was sending it I got a message that it was already sent. It was a big amount (100 million ++) and my wallet does not show it, neither does Bittrex. 2 other payments of 1000 to Bittrex before and after I sent that big amount went through and are in Bittrex. I have been redownloading the whole chain and also have done repairwallet, but it still is not there. I still get this message: Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers of the issue. (code -2)

what does the blockchain show about your transaction id?

O_o
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:15:21 PM

It does not show it, the transactionid is not there. According to the blockchain I have sent only 1000 to Bittrex, which is strange because Bittrex is showing 2000 for that address. So guess it still must be in my wallet, but no way it is showing.
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:18:52 PM

It does not show it, the transactionid is not there. According to the blockchain I have sent only 1000 to Bittrex, which is strange because Bittrex is showing 2000 for that address. So guess it still must be in my wallet, but no way it is showing.
does the blockchain still show you have those 100 million in your address?

O_o
fastaslighting

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:09:35 PM

Did someone attack snowballs because it is getting a DB error now looks like snowballs was attacked or cant handle the network load it has right now IGotSpots we need to work on this man looks like all your coins are starting to die even MMXIV is starting to stall and go down maybe these networks can't handle high staking coins like these .  I know 10K is still going strong but who knows  I know that you made your experiment work for 10k good job .  Let me ask you do you have a team for these coins or are you just a one man show building coins for the hell of it with no plans for them but to see if you can generate multi-billons of worthless coins ?  I know that most good coins have a great marketing team behind them and they actually serve a purpose  and are even being use to buy hard goods and bank with what purpose do these coins that you developed have other then being experiments that have failed so far because of having no marketing team or you getting cocky with exchanges and having them pulled because they don't want the same experimental coin on there exchange 3x over when you start pulling crap like that with exchanges that's when people start bailing on your coins and that's when your coins stated to plummet in value when you did that.  I know you don't give a shit because you proved your point that you can make a worthless coin that test the limits of networks and you made good money doing it while it leasted you made your money back while trading volume was high and value was high and don't think people are stupid enough to believe you didn't maybe next coin you'll actually hire a staff and make a coin worth keeping I'm sure if you hired a marketing team and made this a tangable coin these coins would probably test bitcoin darkcoin and the likes for being top coins now alls you have is 2 coins BALLS and 10K that are worthless yet they are on the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com because there are so many out there but you also proved you can be in the top 100 of that list and still be worthless coin.   I feel real sorry for the people that sunk everything they had into these 3 coins and got burn by a developer that didn't give a shit about it's community enough to build these coins with something worthwhile backing them up .  What you actually proved with this experiment is that POS Coins are not worth buying and POW coins are the ones worth buying because they have a set number of coins and once they are mined that's it unless you can pick them up on an exchange ....   You have the I don't give a shit mind set and people in business that have that mind set fail .  You always have to remember good business =  Doing what the  customers need and want and customer comes first or all your coins will fail and next coin you make I'm sure your going to have a hard time putting it on an exchange because how cross you are with the exchanges  that is if you even attempt to make another coin because I'm sure you made plenty of BTC off these 3 where you don't give a shit as you would say.  In your own words if you don't like it then don't buy the fucking coin who cares lol.  But next time you make a fucking coin keep it in working order asshole and don't let the DB get hacked or let it get work it breaks your network fuck nut.
Nemanja

Activity: 78

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:13:19 PM

Did someone attack snowballs because it is getting a DB error now looks like snowballs was attacked or cant handle the network load it has right now IGotSpots we need to work on this man looks like all your coins are starting to die even MMXIV is starting to stall and go down maybe these networks can't handle high staking coins like these .  I know 10K is still going strong but who knows  I know that you made your experiment work for 10k good job .  Let me ask you do you have a team for these coins or are you just a one man show building coins for the hell of it with no plans for them but to see if you can generate multi-billons of worthless coins ?  I know that most good coins have a great marketing team behind them and they actually serve a purpose  and are even being use to buy hard goods and bank with what purpose do these coins that you developed have other then being experiments that have failed so far because of having no marketing team or you getting cocky with exchanges and having them pulled because they don't want the same experimental coin on there exchange 3x over when you start pulling crap like that with exchanges that's when people start bailing on your coins and that's when your coins stated to plummet in value when you did that.  I know you don't give a shit because you proved your point that you can make a worthless coin that test the limits of networks and you made good money doing it while it leasted you made your money back while trading volume was high and value was high and don't think people are stupid enough to believe you didn't maybe next coin you'll actually hire a staff and make a coin worth keeping I'm sure if you hired a marketing team and made this a tangable coin these coins would probably test bitcoin darkcoin and the likes for being top coins now alls you have is 2 coins BALLS and 10K that are worthless yet they are on the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com because there are so many out there but you also proved you can be in the top 100 of that list and still be worthless coin.   I feel real sorry for the people that sunk everything they had into these 3 coins and got burn by a developer that didn't give a shit about it's community enough to build these coins with something worthwhile backing them up .  What you actually proved with this experiment is that POS Coins are not worth buying and POW coins are the ones worth buying because they have a set number of coins and once they are mined that's it unless you can pick them up on an exchange ....   You have the I don't give a shit mind set and people in business that have that mind set fail .  You always have to remember good business =  Doing what the  customers need and want and customer comes first or all your coins will fail and next coin you make I'm sure your going to have a hard time putting it on an exchange because how cross you are with the exchanges  that is if you even attempt to make another coin because I'm sure you made plenty of BTC off these 3 where you don't give a shit as you would say.  In your own words if you don't like it then don't buy the fucking coin who cares lol.  But next time you make a fucking coin keep it in working order asshole and don't let the DB get hacked or let it get work it breaks your network fuck nut.

Breath man, breath Smiley. Or just try some interpunction Smiley.

MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:04:22 PM

I dont  care about PRICE...

I just care my EGO..
shane1175

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:13:55 PM

hi

this is happening to me as well
any advice?
shane1175

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:22:49 PM

i hope i never get pissed off enough to write this much!
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:25:11 PM

hi

this is happening to me as well
any advice?

after a while I closed the wallet and reopened it and seems to be OK

O_o
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:27:16 PM

At least we've all got multi millions of worthless coins!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: