Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW  (Read 194391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:05:38 PM

Updated the OP with Windows QT 1.6.1.10 wallet link, also pushed updated source to github:

https://mega.co.nz/#!YdcEVACQ!FGhYMdMBFQC-o0Q9d0amL1drkfXxdzoxQcN8-aqP1N0

1.6.1.10 Features

Quant - aggregated market data, order book, depth chart, candlesticks and volume.  15 minute buckets.  Updates every 2 minutes, currently supports Bittrex and EmpoEx APIs.
Tabbed Consoles - Console page now allows multiple consoles to be opened.

I don't see, Staking, Encrypted Wallet and Sync icons on the new wallet? Was there something missed, or you wanted that way?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:30:40 PM

Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:34:09 PM

Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue

for me staking hasn't worked in 48 hours, yoiu should get nice amount if it works(i hear somewhere it works and for some of us it does not)

YesOrNo

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:35:43 PM

Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue
About 4,4 % a day  Tongue
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:40:29 PM

Guys any idea how many coins per day i will stake with 20k coins in my wallet? You guys must be staking so you probably know therefore i guess its easy to ask than do my bad math  Tongue
About 4,4 % a day  Tongue
Ah cool, Thanks guys.. Gonna give it a try now.
Time to print some extra money  Grin
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:05:27 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 12:18:26 AM by gysca

for me staking hasn't worked in 48 hours, yoiu should get nice amount if it works(i hear somewhere it works and for some of us it does not)

same with me, i received my last stake 2 days ago  Sad

edit  :  it's working now, received my stake  Grin

whatdidshedo

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:34:07 AM

i updated wallet so will give it more time to see if it will start staking as it is suposed to, still my weight 2884 network weight 289 and 5 seconds till stake (been like that for a while..(some said maybe cause pow it didsn't stake so i hope it will work from now on, good luck to everyone Smiley

ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:49:33 AM

i updated wallet so will give it more time to see if it will start staking as it is suposed to, still my weight 2884 network weight 289 and 5 seconds till stake (been like that for a while..(some said maybe cause pow it didsn't stake so i hope it will work from now on, good luck to everyone Smiley

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.
whatdidshedo

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:26:28 AM

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.

i was mining and withdrawing automaticly to one address, what do i need to do? do i create new recieving addresses and send to myself?

ILoveBigBlackCocks

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:34:01 AM

i was mining and withdrawing automaticly to one address, what do i need to do? do i create new recieving addresses and send to myself?

Ah, I see.  Well my multiple address theory is out the window.  How big are your blocks of coins?  Maybe wanna give it a little bit longer.
whatdidshedo

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:36:44 AM

edit  :  it's working now, received my stake  Grin

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.

Ah, I see.  Well my multiple address theory is out the window.  How big are your blocks of coins?  Maybe wanna give it a little bit longer.

they were like 200 a piece or something, i just sent all to rex, will withdraw 600 per transaction and create new recieving address for each one and give it 24 hours to see if it will start. if not i'll just move to exchange cause no point in keeping it if it doesn't work as it is suposed to

ILoveBigBlackCocks

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:51:09 AM

edit  :  it's working now, received my stake  Grin

I updated my wallet and all the coins I moved last night just began maturing and they are all staking nicely.  I have gotten a couple dozen stakes in the last hour alone, so I'd be a bit concerned if yours aren't staking yet.  Are you using multiple addresses in your wallet?  If so, I suggest moving them all to one address even though it sucks to lose the weight.  My theory is it has something to do with that.  I have no clue if I am right and correlation != causation but so far it is working for me because now my stakes are rolling in fast and furious.

Ah, I see.  Well my multiple address theory is out the window.  How big are your blocks of coins?  Maybe wanna give it a little bit longer.

they were like 200 a piece or something, i just sent all to rex, will withdraw 600 per transaction and create new recieving address for each one and give it 24 hours to see if it will start. if not i'll just move to exchange cause no point in keeping it if it doesn't work as it is suposed to

I think maybe your blocks were too small so even though your cumulative weight was high, your individual blocks were having trouble staking because they were too small and hadn't gained enough weight.  Maybe, I don't know.  Not sure how many coins you got but try keeping your blocks of coins on the larger side.  All the chunks of coins I had that were around 1000 pretty much staked right as they reached maturity.  You don't have to worry about reaching the reward limit at this point so better to have 2-3 big chunks of coins than dozens of little ones.
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:06:31 AM

Updated Mac OSX wallet link in OP for 1.6.1.10 mac build:

https://mega.co.nz/#!BAUzkDBR!1adh1qv3KFMx5JUWVCW4hya6rYzZ1u1_jO1VgFSz8fU
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:11:50 AM

Updated Mac OSX wallet link in OP for 1.6.1.10 mac build:

https://mega.co.nz/#!BAUzkDBR!1adh1qv3KFMx5JUWVCW4hya6rYzZ1u1_jO1VgFSz8fU
Hang on for another Mac update, apparently this build crashes on some Macs...
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:23:59 AM

If that is the case we are in for a big reward!
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:03:35 AM

Why do i get the feeling a very well known and popular dev is behind this coin...hmm. Well either way great work coin and tech looking great!

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:14:05 AM

Makes me happy to read that!
Glad we got it sorted out on your end at least!

twitter @antiiclimax
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:42:28 AM

Don't get caught in that bear trap on trex.

twitter @antiiclimax
lopper369

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:00:46 AM

Huh how are transactions being made if everyone is done mining  Huh I still got my machine hooked up are the transactions verified by our Wallets stakeing  Huh
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:09:59 AM

Huh how are transactions being made if everyone is done mining  Huh I still got my machine hooked up are the transactions verified by our Wallets stakeing  Huh

Yes, pos takes over from pow in securing the network.
Staking is actually the same as mining.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: