Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW  (Read 194385 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:40:20 PM

Thanks for filling my buy didnt expect that so soon. now back to the moon

Be sure to take your profits, these pumps can go south very fast.
yea ill be sure to not do that  Cool staking them son

sounds like someone wishes they hadn't sold all they XQN's    Cry Cry Cry Cry  post your addy ill send u 1 xqn then u can stake it and in a year you will have 16  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

now is a good time to buy   Tongue

cya at 12k

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:49:51 PM

sounds like someone wishes they hadn't sold all they XQN's    Cry Cry Cry Cry  post your addy ill send u 1 xqn then u can stake it and in a year you will have 16  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

cya at 12k

I don't know man, things aren't looking extremely well. I would at least set a stop loss if I were you.
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:53:45 PM

dosent matter bought in at 2 ish plus mined a shit ton early on just bought like 500 at 5002 not too worried will likely see a much higher price in the near future
and if I had free coin id be buying more

u wont juke me buddy but nice try

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:54:26 PM

cya at 12k

I don't know man, things aren't looking extremely well. I would at least set a stop loss if I were you.

Subtle trolling  Cheesy - wondering where you placed your buys......................... good luck.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

dosent matter bought in at 2 ish plus mined a shit ton early on just bought like 500 at 5002 not too worried will likely see a much higher price in the near future

+++

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:57:58 PM

cya at 12k

Subtle trolling  Cheesy - wondering where you placed your buys......................... good luck.
prolly well below where its at and now is trying to instill fear  good try ... NOT  if u look back 1 page he was crying that he sold

*EDIT now the climbing resumes hahahahaha

philipvdlinde

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:00:53 PM

cya at 12k

This community.... I am only saying that the market isn't looking very well and that I advice to take at least your initial investment out. Is there anything wrong with that?

Subtle trolling  Cheesy - wondering where you placed your buys......................... good luck.
prolly well below where its at and now is trying to instill fear  good try ... NOT  if u look back 1 page he was crying that he sold

*EDIT now the climbing resumes hahahahaha
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

All i need to say is look at the people posting support they all have their own projects, this is the insider coin and we all know it only people that will dump are noobs and fudsters hoping to buy in low and it wont happen all u will do is lose

*EDIT
phil im with ya alot of the time but now i am calling fud the market looks great they want to buy 1.1 mil there are only 60 k for sale 3 btc want to buy  i dont see any thing wrong looks like it did for days

philipvdlinde

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:21:50 PM

All i need to say is look at the people posting support they all have their own projects, this is the insider coin and we all know it only people that will dump are noobs and fudsters hoping to buy in low and it wont happen all u will do is lose

*EDIT
phil im with ya alot of the time but now i am calling fud the market looks great they want to buy 1.1 mil there are only 60 k for sale 3 btc want to buy  i dont see any thing wrong looks like it did for days

well yeah it must just be me that's wrong. The volume has declined so much that maybe the orderbooks have suffered a lot from it too, making the markets look less healthy than they did before.
Kwipto

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:59:54 PM

Bump for Product Roadmap being released yesterday - check front page for link  Smiley
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:14:26 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 06:57:17 PM by Kruemmelmonster

is there a possibility to disable my password in the wallet? :O

and i don't have to make a new backup when i receive new coins right?

XQN is the real deal!!  Cool
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:56:28 PM

*EDIT
phil im with ya alot of the time but now i am calling fud the market looks great they want to buy 1.1 mil there are only 60 k for sale 3 btc want to buy  i dont see any thing wrong looks like it did for days

well yeah it must just be me that's wrong. The volume has declined so much that maybe the orderbooks have suffered a lot from it too, making the markets look less healthy than they did before.

again phil i don't see it?? volume is 150k ish as it has been since market opened today we have seen the highest trading volume in BTC on record (possibly because there have been a few big dumps) as it stands the price is going back up and we are even for the day. oooh so scary sell, sell, sell !

*EDIT
Maybe i'm wrong because i hate to go against someone i respect. I'm just hoping phil wants in and his analysis is biased to fit that argument. Normally he is a good trader and is spot on  Huh

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:02:02 PM

XQN is the real deal!!  Cool
yes go to encrypt wallet change password and leave the box empty

No you do not need to back up wallet everytime just keep your wallet.dat.backup in a safe place (like a password protected zip on a flash )

Yes this is the real deal

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:19:09 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 07:33:57 PM by anticlimax

It seems that there is a bot on this coin manipulating the market, good thing imo.

You can expect that with any good coin!

Par for the course  Tongue

it seems like I have made the mistake of selling at 2880.

Ty for cheap coins.

Whales manipulating idiots into dumping. Also people bought on news so we seen a spike to 6.5k followed by a drop back to 4.4k. Not like that is unhealthy.

Phil, the books are manipulated.. When there is no support you gonna dump?
That's exactly why there isn't any support...

twitter @antiiclimax
philipvdlinde

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:34:59 PM

*EDIT
phil im with ya alot of the time but now i am calling fud the market looks great they want to buy 1.1 mil there are only 60 k for sale 3 btc want to buy  i dont see any thing wrong looks like it did for days

again phil i don't see it?? volume is 150k ish as it has been since market opened today we have seen the highest trading volume in BTC on record (possibly because there have been a few big dumps) as it stands the price is going back up and we are even for the day. oooh so scary sell, sell, sell !

*EDIT
Maybe i'm wrong because i hate to go against someone i respect. I'm just hoping phil wants in and his analysis is biased to fit that argument. Normally he is a good trader and is spot on  Huh

Right now you are talking about the btc market, and I agree the btc market is starting to get going once again. But right now I am talking about the alt market. Which has been deteriorating since june due to the tidal wave of scams that hit crypto. Thanks to that volume has diminished significantly and can't be compared to what it was before.
Kruemmelmonster

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:39:57 PM

*EDIT

*EDIT

Right now you are talking about the btc market, and I agree the btc market is starting to get going once again. But right now I am talking about the alt market. Which has been deteriorating since june due to the tidal wave of scams that hit crypto. Thanks to that volume has diminished significantly and can't be compared to what it was before.
+1 fuck scams, lost more than 20 btc during the last few months  Cry
Kruemmelmonster

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:44:10 PM

XQN is the real deal!!  Cool
yes go to encrypt wallet change password and leave the box empty

No you do not need to back up wallet everytime just keep your wallet.dat.backup in a safe place (like a password protected zip on a flash )

Yes this is the real deal

do you mean settings - change password? because i cant leave the box empty :/

thx for your help!
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:49:36 PM

sorry bud thought that is what u did  try this --- send all your coins to trex I mean all -- close wallet --go to app data roaming delete wallet.dat (or move it elsewhere) restart wallet -- wah lah u have a new unencrypted wallet with no coins now go to trex send all your coins to the NEW WALLET ADDRESS YOU JUST MADE -- now you have all your coins in an unencrypted (unsafe) wallet

if that fixed it for ya show love

QXJeP2XRZZnFeb3ieBHr4ZUGbAmUcEEFff

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:51:20 PM

sorry bud thought that is what u did  try this --- send all your coins to trex I mean all -- close wallet --go to app data roaming delete wallet.dat (or move it elsewhere) restart wallet -- wah lah u have a new unencrypted wallet with no coins now go to trex send all your coins to the NEW WALLET ADDRESS YOU JUST MADE -- now you have all your coins in an unencrypted (unsafe) wallet

Bad idea to not encrypt.

twitter @antiiclimax
Kruemmelmonster

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:00:12 PM

Bad idea to not encrypt.
yeah i know and i'll leave  it encrypted, but thanks for your help..
i'll show you some love when i receive my first coins by staking Wink (which should be in the next couple of hours)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: