Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW  (Read 194387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:17:53 PM

Hi again dev.

I'm not investing in a coin for the most. I'm investing in a dev. Devs with real skills. And to me you are on of them. I'm invested in strong coins but PR and financial management is important and is often a weak point that can lead to disaster.

To me and for a long term succes you should:

Buy a good chunk of your own XAI ipo say like 25%
Then you give away a third of this for free to xqn holders.
Then with your remaining part and to avoid dumping at first sight from xqn holder you make your fund public and give away all the interests earned to xqn holders.

So by doing this XQN holders will have some coins + 33% of interest rate to not dump their coins.

Why is it important for you: You show that you care about your early investors. Otherwise if xqn holders feel "screwed" why will a XAI potential ipo investor dont ask himself if he wont be a XAI bagholder on your third project ? By having a public address you show that you are invested in your project and that you care about both your early and future  investors. Win-Win to me.
Overall  you will strengthen your financial network by a big amount and earn more trust and you will be able to work on your project faster and with real support from investors.

Regards,

Flam.

I will contemplate it a bit and see if I can come up with something.  Your proposal sounds interesting, and I have some previously developed tech I could use to manage it.  Let me think about it some more, but I like your idea.

The long term benefit for XQN is that it is built-in demand generation, users will need and want to acquire XQN in order to spend them getting access to and using the platform with the user friendly tools in XQNFX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:29:23 PM

Thanks for filling my buy didnt expect that so soon. now back to the moon

Be sure to take your profits, these pumps can go south very fast.

right on
neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:55:48 PM

Hi again dev.

I'm not investing in a coin for the most. I'm investing in a dev. Devs with real skills. And to me you are on of them. I'm invested in strong coins but PR and financial management is important and is often a weak point that can lead to disaster.

Then with your remaining part and to avoid dumping at first sight from xqn holder you make your fund public and give away all the interests earned to xqn holders.

So by doing this XQN holders will have some coins + 33% of interest rate to not dump their coins.

Why is it important for you: You show that you care about your early investors. Otherwise if xqn holders feel "screwed" why will a XAI potential ipo investor dont ask himself if he wont be a XAI bagholder on your third project ? By having a public address you show that you are invested in your project and that you care about both your early and future  investors. Win-Win to me.
Overall  you will strengthen your financial network by a big amount and earn more trust and you will be able to work on your project faster and with real support from investors.

Regards,

Flam.

+1  Very nice thoughs...
cheers
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:28:35 PM

Hi again dev.

Regards,

Flam.

+1  Very nice thoughs...
cheers

Another way to achieve something similar, could be for example to make a split of the XAI emission by assigning a portion of XAI to XQN holders at a certain point in time, say 20% of XAI for example. You'd take a snapshot of XQN holders by date X, and assign those accounts with a proportional balance of XAI (off of the reserved 20%).

The remaining 80% XAI would remain on sale via the ongoing crowd fund. This approach would strengthen the bond between XQN holders and XAI, while potentially valuating XQN further (which indirectly benefits your development effort anyways, because premine).

Just an idea, please don't make much of the numbers I literally just came up with...
Cheers!

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:35:53 PM

Some good ideas floating around.

twitter @antiiclimax
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:42:56 PM

i can see a chart pattern, just waiting for the next wave for confirmation Cheesy
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:58:29 PM

just saw that i generated 193 XQN but there is a questionmark that tells me that i not adopted it ?  Huh

That happens when you get an orphan block.. Someone else found a block right before you. Not to worry, it will stake again.

twitter @antiiclimax
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:04:46 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 10:33:02 PM by Flam

Another way to achieve something similar, could be for example to make a split of the XAI emission by assigning a portion of XAI to XQN holders at a certain point in time, say 20% of XAI for example. You'd take a snapshot of XQN holders by date X, and assign those accounts with a proportional balance of XAI (off of the reserved 20%).

The remaining 80% XAI would remain on sale via the ongoing crowd fund. This approach would strengthen the bond between XQN holders and XAI, while potentially valuating XQN further (which indirectly benefits your development effort anyways, because premine).

Just an idea, please don't make much of the numbers I literally just came up with...
Cheers!

There is a snapshot component in my solution but (without being a jerk ;o) I find it being superior because I thought about the flaws of snapshots.
Look how it works in PTS; really good coin, good dev lots of good ideas and then snapshots... Everytime a snaspshot is done PTS are dumped because everyone thinks they arent good enough (being right or wrong) until the next snapshot.
By creating a XAI fund dedicated to XQN holders and redistributing interests there will be an incentive to keep both your XQN and XAI depending on how it is set.

to round numbers from my previous example lets say dev buy 30% of his IPO then giveaway 33% of this (10% XAI total) to XQN holder. Then say "Ok now based on the snaped amount I'll dispatch interest from my public fund to every original holder BUT there will be a script checking your xqn blance and/or "free" XAI balance every time interest are earned."
So basically XQN holder will receive 11% interest from their XAI + 22% from the dev fund. And the balances will be checked (with random function +checking often and making, average to avoid any exploit).
On top of that as the "dev" fund should remain untouched, everytime someone from the original holders fund will dump,it will profit to the rest of the holders. Let's say that the  snapshot is based on XQN only (we can do amix of XQN and XAI, things can be worked and discussed). Then half of the holders dump XQN right away when receiving their XAI. The remaining holders will now earn 55% 11+22+22 interest a year because the fund doesn't move and will always reward the same amount of interest dispatched between all the remaining holders (XQN and/or XAI moved from "snaped" address become "normal" coin again obviously).

This is a way to reward early investors who took more risks and to attract future investors as well. It's also creating a really solid base of holders in both coins. Of course you can repeat the process for every future project (XQN holders will have a part in everything launched after XQN whereas XAI holders will have a part in everything launched after XAI and so on).

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:54:52 PM

I do not think dev buying 25% of the of the $XAI IPO is a good idea, because basically it's the same as a 25% premine. (He buys the coins from himself.. therefore they cost nothing).

IMO the IPO will raise 100 - 200 BTC, and that should last a while. After this, if all goes well set up a community funded BTC act. for donations.. If project moves along forward, you will get donations. (I.E. Bitmark is doing this, and they are getting donations from the community).

Just my 2 cents.

Kwipto

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:59:16 PM

No worries, just wondering why "expected time to earn reward" is 11 days since firing up the wallet this afternoon. Any idea?
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:00:11 PM

I do not think dev buying 25% of the of the $XAI IPO is a good idea, because basically it's the same as a 25% premine. (He buys the coins from himself.. therefore they cost nothing).

IMO the IPO will raise 100 - 200 BTC, and that should last a while. After this, if all goes well set up a community funded BTC act. for donations.. If project moves along forward, you will get donations. (I.E. Bitmark is doing this, and they are getting donations from the community).

Just my 2 cents.

This is a good counterpoint to think about....
Flam

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

That's why I said "untouched public fund".
It will be an investment to earn more trust and attract more investors. He won' t be able to withdraw (or will need consensus from holders).
It's almost the opposite of a premine coz dev wont be able to dump it. so less coins in circulation = more value for holders.
It' s an investment in his whole network solution basically.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Flam

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:05:07 PM

No worries, just wondering why "expected time to earn reward" is 11 days since firing up the wallet this afternoon. Any idea?

Because of the weight of your stake against the network's overall weight.(it's usually faster than this).

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

freedomsr40

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:10:10 PM

hey dev, are you trying to get into another exchange besides trex?
klopper

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:21:37 PM

It will be an investment to earn more trust and attract more investors. He won' t be able to withdraw (or will need consensus from holders).
It's almost the opposite of a premine coz dev wont be able to dump it. so less coins in circulation = more value for holders.

Ok, sounds better when you say it like this Smiley
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:25:32 PM

Ok, sounds better when you say it like this Smiley

I think the meaning was somewhat lost in the blockoftext. Wink

twitter @antiiclimax
Flam

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:32:17 PM

I tired to space it a bit ;o. But I can do better.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:49:27 PM

hey dev, are you trying to get into another exchange besides trex?

We are also on EmpoEx.  It would be nice to get on some chinese exchanges like BTER, but I think that will be easier once our Chinese translations are out.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

So I thought about it while I was at the grocery store a bit ago, and I thought of a possible solution that meets both sides.  What if we take a % of the XAI proceeds and buy XAI on the open market after the crowdfund ends, to fill the fund for distribution to XQN holders.  And take another 5% or so and use it to establish a "market stabilization" force and add managed buy support on XQN.
klopper

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:56:04 PM

So I thought about it while I was at the grocery store a bit ago, and I thought of a possible solution that meets both sides.  What if we take a % of the XAI proceeds and buy XAI on the open market after the crowdfund ends, to fill the fund for distribution to XQN holders.  And take another 5% or so and use it to establish a "market stabilization" force and add managed buy support on XQN.

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: