Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 [647] 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:35:11 AM

Notice how quick all the mods resigned then came in here to say "I don't know anything" lol. The rats are jumping from the bilge and are swearing they didn't know the boat they were on were selling products illegally. or better yet, "NDA". Homero taught them well.
Simply because they probably don't know anything, if MODs did know something a number of them would have created sock puppet accounts behind a VPN and spilled what they knew a long time ago.  
Incorrect. Based on chat dialogue alone GAW could probably trace the conversation and find who it really was that leaked it.

Clearly you are overestimating their capabilities.  Here's how GAW runs:

1) Josh announces something
2) Joe and everybody else hears about the feature and scrambles to make it "work"
3) They launch the "thing"
4) It's broken
5) Spend a month fixing it.
6) Repeat.

Oh, and before you start stomping and ranting I have "inside knowledge" this is SOP for them and anybody with a brain can see this.

Yeah that sounds about right. They went to far this time though.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:35:21 AM

Can agree with him, Josh did listen. Josh did also act quickly, so no lies. Yep its in the right direction. BACKWARDS

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27661/good-news-paybase-update/69

Its funny that post was actually edited and changed I thought it looked familiar and realized I took a screen shot of the original minutes after it came out.

This new @Paybase king seems just the same as the old...

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:37:43 AM

ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:39:09 AM

Being first on page 666 would really make my day.

Do you worship Lucifer ... Huh Grin

ZiG
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:39:33 AM

I think you're blowing this mod thing out of proportion, I could see a lot of people wanting to be mods and signing an NDA if they were asked to simply thinking it applied to the information they see and the standard user doesn't.  Ban reasons comes to mind.

I agree that an NDA for a public forum is questionable but on the other hand I can understand people wanting to be mods and not thinking twice about signing it before the last couple of weeks.  Lots of them probably saw being a mod as an honor (for lack of a better word) at some point, it doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to change their mind or think constructively.

hashtalk is the centerpiece of Garza's whole scam operation which stretches beyond paycoin and includes Hashlets and other products before that. The censorship is used, along with the RA-RA cultists, the grandiose announcements, and manipulative fake accounts as necessary, to lure investors into the scam. That's why being a mod is so complicit in the scam. They are handling one of the critical parts of the scam, censorship. I'm sure not every mod knew, but I'm sure some knew what was up.

I don't see why they would have shared any incriminating evidence with MODs, it would make no sense to me.

I do agree with your statement that being a MOD means you have to censor but I think it was easier to do because of the turf wars, it's easy to ban a user who ends up saying "you're a piece of s***" after being taunted and called a troll by the consensus.  

We're all humans, I'm sure they were thinking they would do good when they signed up and over time changed their mind and became uncomfortable.  Some people may have a binary mind but it takes time for most to go from "this is great" to "I can't continue to do this".

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that it's all roses and pink, I just think people are blowing this issue out of proportion and there's no need to resort to name calling.

They weren't banning just users saying shit. They were banning any users asking wise questions that they didn't want to answer or to be seen by the followers. I know, cause I was one (the very first time I got banned).
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:43:11 AM

Being first on page 666 would really make my day.

Do you worship Lucifer ... Huh Grin

ZiG

Absolutely. I sacrifice a goat every Sunday to ensure trading success.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:45:54 AM

They weren't banning just users saying shit. They were banning any users asking wise questions that they didn't want to answer or to be seen by the followers. I know, cause I was one (the very first time I got banned).
No, they're really nice people who signed an NDA without being told anything an NDA would be required for. Come on, they're good people and not at all sponsoring a cult with limited views and no acceptance of visual proof or even slight questioning. That's blasphemy.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:46:07 AM

I think you're blowing this mod thing out of proportion, I could see a lot of people wanting to be mods and signing an NDA if they were asked to simply thinking it applied to the information they see and the standard user doesn't.  Ban reasons comes to mind.

I agree that an NDA for a public forum is questionable but on the other hand I can understand people wanting to be mods and not thinking twice about signing it before the last couple of weeks.  Lots of them probably saw being a mod as an honor (for lack of a better word) at some point, it doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to change their mind or think constructively.

hashtalk is the centerpiece of Garza's whole scam operation which stretches beyond paycoin and includes Hashlets and other products before that. The censorship is used, along with the RA-RA cultists, the grandiose announcements, and manipulative fake accounts as necessary, to lure investors into the scam. That's why being a mod is so complicit in the scam. They are handling one of the critical parts of the scam, censorship. I'm sure not every mod knew, but I'm sure some knew what was up.

I don't see why they would have shared any incriminating evidence with MODs, it would make no sense to me.

I do agree with your statement that being a MOD means you have to censor but I think it was easier to do because of the turf wars, it's easy to ban a user who ends up saying "you're a piece of s***" after being taunted and called a troll by the consensus.  

We're all humans, I'm sure they were thinking they would do good when they signed up and over time changed their mind and became uncomfortable.  Some people may have a binary mind but it takes time for most to go from "this is great" to "I can't continue to do this".

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that it's all roses and pink, I just think people are blowing this issue out of proportion and there's no need to resort to name calling.

I know, I got shadow banned myself for no reason.  I'm saying that it's easier to censor when people are pushed beyond their breaking point, then you can justify the ban on an actual rule being broken. A lot of the critical question bans were made that way, you let the person be pushed beyond their breaking point and write something stupid and use that as the ban reason.  
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:48:11 AM

who did that
It is strange, been watching the buy orders on Cryptsy for a while. That 5000 xpy buy order seems to float around under the current bid protected by some slightly higher small 0.00002 bids.
Any bot or trading experts around can explain this?

Homero "bots" ...he is the "Market Maker" ...His wall is not BUYING ...it is pumping the price up...psychologically...to create a buying pressure from the "Public"...so Homero Can sell to them...OK... Huh

ZiG

That could very well be the case as they are so they say about ready to implement credit card purchases.

https://i.imgur.com/Dy9HaxL.jpg

Credit or debit cards is JUST "Another smoke & mirrors" BS ...just to distract the guys from HIS SELLING activities ...and to keep the clowns in his "Sphere of influence" ...and to continue be interested in BUYING his 12+ millions virtual goods with THEIR REAL $$$ ... Wink

NOTHING ELSE... Grin

ZiG

EDIT...: "The FOOLS are soon separated from THEIR MONEY" ...or something like that... Grin

I like your Quote better, with the ....or something like that. I have made a request to add it on BrainyQuote

I am deeply "Honored" ... Grin

Thanks...

After reading so many pages...full of so little substance ...you are getting a bit of "retarded", aren't you... Huh
At least I am... Grin

ZiG

Mad Macs

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:49:15 AM

I know, I got shadow banned myself for no reason.  I'm saying that it's easier to censor when people are pushed beyond their breaking point, then you can justify the ban on an actual rule being broken. A lot of the critical question bans were made that way, you let the person be pushed beyond their breaking point and write something stupid and use that as the ban reason.  

Josh shadow banned.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:55:47 AM

Josh shadow banned.

Until the new 'admins' began abusing the power themselves.
Mad Macs

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:58:25 AM

Josh shadow banned.

Yeah, root dude seems like an asshole.  Always posting about having a hammer. Makes me think he has a wee one of his own he's compensating for.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:59:24 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27761/what-and-why-is-this-address-so-important/9

So someone put up the question about the non-prime prime350 getting >3000%......  Oh it's great...

"The blockchain will expose all..."  -Every BTC holder

This space not for rent...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 04:03:20 AM

A certain dope-currency-fan-person?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27761/what-and-why-is-this-address-so-important/9

So someone put up the question about the non-prime prime350 getting >3000%......  Oh it's great...

"The blockchain will expose all..."  -Every BTC holder

They will run out of 30 days before they get to that.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:03:37 AM

Par for the course, Homero now decides to post to Reddit for real after stating officially communications would only be released on his forum. Desperately seeking even more attention or simply drunk. He posts are response to Reddit, which gets deleted and once again all the attention and spot light is swung his way ona quiet Saturday evening.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27762/gawceo-on-reddit/4

Maybe Jessica is really just a beard?

nemesio

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:05:31 AM

A certain dope-currency-fan-person?

How did you guess?
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:10:11 AM

What possibly would warrant mere simple moderators on a forum to be under NDA? Does the owner make them privy to critical decisions, methods of operations and plans of action, perhaps directions to take and why and if so why? Or does he simply exclude them from an business related meetings and discussions.
The fact that there was a NDA for mods is proof they know more than the public victims. The fact that they were willing to sign an NDA to be a forum mod speaks for itself.

GAW Required everyone that did business for them to sign an NDA.

Just because of the fact that we MIGHT be told something. Which in my dealings we weren't.

You guys requested facts, they have been provided. But please, continue with speculative attacks.

Were you guys paid or compensated in any way for being mods?

If anyone was paid, that was between them and GAW, I can't speak on behalf on that, for i don't know.

So you are saying, no you were not paid or you are taking the 5th on that?

I answered the question already.

As everything is being turned to an attack by an angry mob. I'm off. This is no longer a discussion and information being exchanged, this is a witch hunt to individuals that were brought blindly into a position who left because they realized what was going on.

Umm, where did I miss this exactly? And I don't mean implied.

Jesus, these mods are just employees trying to save their own asses. They deserve no sympathy whatsoever and should hang right next to Garza. I don't buy any of their bullshit. They know exactly what was going on in the scheme to bilk innocents out of large sums of money in that cesspool boiler-room scam site hashtalk.

Let em hang boys!
+1

None of them were jumping ship when the lie about the Amazon integration was exposed or any of the other obvious lies. They only jumped ship after they dumped and the price crashed and the house of cards was coming down. They didn't leave because they have morals..

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:14:03 AM

Did ANY of the mods LOSE money on this scam? If so then maybe they too are victims, but I haven't seen any of them that haven't admitted they dumped for a profit weeks ago, and only jumped ship now. I could be wrong, I only follow this thread not HT

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 04:14:12 AM

How did you guess?

NDA.

Par for the course, Homero now decides to post to Reddit for real after stating officially communications would only be released on his forum. Desperately seeking even more attention or simply drunk. He posts are response to Reddit, which gets deleted and once again all the attention and spot light is swung his way ona quiet Saturday evening.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27762/gawceo-on-reddit/4

Maybe Jessica is really just a beard?

This is interesting:

Having said that, we are working on some options for our customers. We will NOT allow any of our customers, that purchased through us or HashPoints, suffer a loss from their original investment.
We will stand behind Paycoin and our customers, we are not going anywhere. We will face the challenges ahead and we will deliver what we promised.

It's funny how he seems to offer an apology for bad communication yet AGAIN does the same thing with vague promises. Will deliver $20?

I like tom14cat14's interpretation of that:

My guess is that is just normal trading risk. They are trying to protect their customers which the way I read it is they will allow some sort of buy back for $4 per coin for those. Of course just a guess and even if I am right we will see if it ever happens. I am glad he is saying he will do something but I will not really believe it until I see it happen.
nemesio

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:14:59 AM

What possibly would warrant mere simple moderators on a forum to be under NDA? Does the owner make them privy to critical decisions, methods of operations and plans of action, perhaps directions to take and why and if so why? Or does he simply exclude them from an business related meetings and discussions.
The fact that there was a NDA for mods is proof they know more than the public victims. The fact that they were willing to sign an NDA to be a forum mod speaks for itself.

GAW Required everyone that did business for them to sign an NDA.

Just because of the fact that we MIGHT be told something. Which in my dealings we weren't.

You guys requested facts, they have been provided. But please, continue with speculative attacks.

Were you guys paid or compensated in any way for being mods?

If anyone was paid, that was between them and GAW, I can't speak on behalf on that, for i don't know.

So you are saying, no you were not paid or you are taking the 5th on that?

I answered the question already.

As everything is being turned to an attack by an angry mob. I'm off. This is no longer a discussion and information being exchanged, this is a witch hunt to individuals that were brought blindly into a position who left because they realized what was going on.

Umm, where did I miss this exactly? And I don't mean implied.

Jesus, these mods are just employees trying to save their own asses. They deserve no sympathy whatsoever and should hang right next to Garza. I don't buy any of their bullshit. They know exactly what was going on in the scheme to bilk innocents out of large sums of money in that cesspool boiler-room scam site hashtalk.

Let em hang boys!
+1

None of them were jumping ship when the lie about the Amazon integration was exposed or any of the other obvious lies. They only jumped ship after they dumped and the price crashed and the house of cards was coming down. They didn't leave because they have morals..

Incorrect - That happened in the last week. The mods in question left long before.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23482/nemesio-appreciation-thread/2
https://hashtalk.org/topic/23469/animoesto-appreciation-thread/20
Pages: « 1 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 [647] 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: