Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 [648] 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:17:20 AM

I think you're blowing this mod thing out of proportion, I could see a lot of people wanting to be mods and signing an NDA if they were asked to simply thinking it applied to the information they see and the standard user doesn't.  Ban reasons comes to mind.

I agree that an NDA for a public forum is questionable but on the other hand I can understand people wanting to be mods and not thinking twice about signing it before the last couple of weeks.  Lots of them probably saw being a mod as an honor (for lack of a better word) at some point, it doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to change their mind or think constructively.

This.

When i was offered a mod position, HashTalk was still Hash Trader. It wasn't GAW's personal stomping ground. It wasn't this censored cesspool it is today.

It was supposed to be new, it was supposed to be a place for anyone and everyone to go and not feel attacked as other communities at the time did.

This changed drastically over the passing months. When we noticed what was going on, we left. It was exciting to be offered the role, but as i've stated, none of us had any inside information, none of us knew what the plans were or are. We knew what you knew.

The most we'd get on an announcement was as simple as 'Announcement tonight, will need you in full force' And we were there just to keep things on track.
When did you quit your mod position? I don't do hashtalk so I don't even know who you are over there and don't want to, but if you just realized it was a cesspool now that paycon price crash I call bullshit.

Liquid71

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:19:23 AM

Peculiar trait of these ex-mods and believers, stomp their feet and scurry off. One can see now why they fit so well in there in the first place and exactly how that odd-ball place was run. I do wonder if they are born this way or trained.

Been participating in this thread off and on for over a week now.

I'm no longer going to discuss ex-mod situations, you guys have been given everything we can give, as we don't have anything to give.

That's the part that seems to not make sense, We're telling you there's no more, and you're poking for something that's not there.

We do NOT have any more information than what has already been stated on every other forum about or by GAW.

We?  Who is this we you speak of?

The other more affable fellow ex-mod seems to be itching to open up has folder of secrets, in fact he may have even dropped a nugget earlier. But certainly it seems he has some very interesting things to say and is not quite confident just yet......owing to......the NDA.
It's clear that they know incriminating evidence or have had chats with such material in them. We're not like the sheep on HashTalk. You can't just waive an NDA in our face and we think that everything's ok. We're wolves, and we'll tear every last scammer involved in this to shreds if we have to.

Your "it's clear" is somebody else's "what??"  There's nothing there.  I wasn't a full mod, but was in the mod chats and I can tell you we learned NOTHING pertinent to current situation.

Just let it go on that front.  You can rant and stomp your hoof all you want but you're only going to make yourself look foolish.

We left because we didn't support the plan moving forward.  Nothing more, nothing less.
So you supported the plan up until it fell apart  Huh

cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:21:14 AM

I think you're blowing this mod thing out of proportion, I could see a lot of people wanting to be mods and signing an NDA if they were asked to simply thinking it applied to the information they see and the standard user doesn't.  Ban reasons comes to mind.

I agree that an NDA for a public forum is questionable but on the other hand I can understand people wanting to be mods and not thinking twice about signing it before the last couple of weeks.  Lots of them probably saw being a mod as an honor (for lack of a better word) at some point, it doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to change their mind or think constructively.

Did ANY of the mods LOSE money on this scam? If so then maybe they too are victims, but I haven't seen any of them that haven't admitted they dumped for a profit weeks ago, and only jumped ship now. I could be wrong, I only follow this thread not HT

I'm not sure that anybody who didn't buy a Hashstalker actually lost any money, they got the XPY at $4, it was above $4 for well over a week now.  If anybody that's not stalking lost money it's on themselves.  People buying Hashstalkers, that's a whole other story!
Liquid71

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:21:51 AM

It's clear that they know incriminating evidence or have had chats with such material in them. We're not like the sheep on HashTalk. You can't just waive an NDA in our face and we think that everything's ok. We're wolves, and we'll tear every last scammer involved in this to shreds if we have to.

And that may be the point.  Possibly, not saying this but it is possible, they are simply giving a potential prosecutor a "raised hand" in a public forum in case an investigation starts... An NDA can be nullified by a judge very easily and would produce zero blow back while still allowing for the release of information.

This thread is nothing but a bunch of basement Columbos thinking they can figure out this great mystery and who can be implemented in their "court of justice".

Go after GAW, the resellers and mods know nothing about what's going on.

"resellers" of Bernie Madoffs Ponzi were criminally charged and had to pay fines..you pushed shit on people and profited from a scam. you'll probably get away with it but it doesn't mean you're innocent.

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:23:00 AM

I suspect it is all more calculated than that. He is attempting to prepare the "goofy" defense. See I am prone to posting this and deleting, I may or may not have had a drink whatever. Nothing sinister or calculated in my previous statements and retractions. Believe me since you already caught me and exposed me now, look I am still doing it because I can't help it.

Homero's trickery is is somewhat sophisticated but glaringly obvious to those who see it all the time. The exact same con-artist malfunction cross-wired electrical current running through all their brains is absolutely patternable, even patentable, or trade markable?  Works on the dim and uninitiated. Not on others
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:28:24 AM

just saw this on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r9l72/a_message_from_gaw/

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:31:20 AM

I suspect it is all more calculated than that. He is attempting to prepare the "goofy" defense. See I am prone to posting this and deleting, I may or may not have had a drink whatever. Nothing sinister or calculated in my previous statements and retractions. Believe me since you already caught me and exposed me now, look I am still doing it because I can't help it.

Homero's trickery is is somewhat sophisticated but glaringly obvious to those who see it all the time. The exact same con-artist malfunction cross-wired electrical current running through all their brains is absolutely patternable, even patentable, or trade markable?  Works on the dim and uninitiated. Not on others
sounds like refunds? i wont hold my breath

DK new account. Whats the score now # 6 good to see they cant put you down.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:32:05 AM

He has to as people now know if you buy xpy thru paybase it comes from the pre mine

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:32:34 AM

Liquid71

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:33:27 AM

Now that this thread has devolved into something wouldn't even make the pages of HT I'm done.

Anybody accusing resellers and mods of being part of this can go pound sand.  You're pissed about this situation and you're looking for something that isn't there.  If you want to man the fuck up, get a warrant or STFU and go back in your basement and let your mommy make you a PBJ.
haha you sound like the mad one  Shocked

FYI I never invested a penny into anything GAW besides buying some gridseeds...just hate scumbags profiting from scams

PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:35:03 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26504/a-reply-to-josh-s-answer-that-escalated-into-a-thread-my-take-of-operation-ponzi-honest-and-great-company-i-say-both/75

@cyberlizard

@fire000 said:

ps paycoin is down to .035 on cry with massive sell walls picking it will bottom out at ,030 or there about later today ps it was josh's no floor comment that sent it into free fall Wink

Actually no. It was a P&D group that had rallied up over the last two days to crack the Paybase launch. I posted about it earlier in a thread about XPY getting hit hard. They also wanted to flood the forum with FUD about XPY tanking but they never realized that their newly created accounts got shadow banned so their posts never showed up lol.

When this misguided sap was putting 2 and 2 together the mods were kind enough to put him straight.  Yet no proof (unless the mod was the one pumping and dumping) on the P&D group being the reason for the dump as opposed to the more obvious 'No Floor' ANN.  This is a classic example of how any sign of the scales slipping from the faithful's eyes was managed.

Good that these mods are jumping ship but we are not the HT cultists, many of us here have had the benefit of their selective editing, thread locking and ban fests.  Reconciliation by all means but truth comes first. Many of you played a major part in the GAW scam machine either as unwitting dupes or knowing accomplices.  

Liquid71

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:39:02 AM

Notice how quick all the mods resigned then came in here to say "I don't know anything" lol. The rats are jumping from the bilge and are swearing they didn't know the boat they were on were selling products illegally. or better yet, "NDA". Homero taught them well.
If they knew anything during the scam they can't hide behind NDA, whistleblower laws would nullify any NDA.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower_protection_in_the_United_States

Funny how they hide behind the law with NDA and Josh hides the "floor" behind the CFTC statement.. coincidence  Cheesy

nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:40:51 AM

Convenient. Leave out the time stamps. Let me fix that for you.

And while i'm at it let me post up the threads for context.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22630/rant-fair-and-what-you-bought-everything-else-is-grace/260  ( 4 days before i left as a moderator, 3 days before the release of HashStakers and the realization of what was coming)

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22293/love-it-when-zencloud-works-which-is-not-the-case-here/27 (6 days before i left as a moderator, 5 before release of HashStakers)
And this thread also was the thread that all mods, and resellers were banned by Josh due to 'going rogue' later he recanted and reinstated everyone. So then we quit.

Good research, there's your truth behind it.
Liquid71

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:41:02 AM

Notice how quick all the mods resigned then came in here to say "I don't know anything" lol. The rats are jumping from the bilge and are swearing they didn't know the boat they were on were selling products illegally. or better yet, "NDA". Homero taught them well.
Simply because they probably don't know anything, if MODs did know something a number of them would have created sock puppet accounts behind a VPN and spilled what they knew a long time ago.  
not if they wanted to profit off of it first

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:41:09 AM

Looking forward to Homero, stomping his feet and scurrying off in 9 ... 8...7: MOD ADMIN PANEL INSERT<this is not productive i will not return to answer this>(b)<you are disrespectful, and do not wish constructive discussion, I will not be back>(c)<i'm done do not even bother replying you are a troll i will not see your reply>
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:43:18 AM

From Cryptsy Info page for XPY :

............................................................................... .

Paycoin XPY Information (XPY)
   Currency Name: Paycoin XPY
Currency Code: XPY
Algorithm: Proof Of Reserve
Difficulty: 20097.90293824
USD Value: $3.1723736044 each (Estimated)
Paycoin XPY Description

PayCoin™ is a global currency that lets you send money to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Sending and accepting money is totally free, lightning fast and insanely easy, whether you’re a person or a business.

Paycoin XPY Specifications

Hybrid Flex
    http://www.paycoin.com/
    12.5 million coins POW
    PoS rate will be set at 5% APY
    30-day maturation period
    1 Minute Block Time

Is (Shit)PayCoin based on ProofOfStake (POS) ...according to all info... Huh

Or something else...see RED text above ... Huh

WTF ...is Proof of Reserve...related to a Coin... Grin
The only "Proof of Reserve" I am aware of...is the development to check solvency of BTC/LTC trading companies ...like Exchanges, CoinBase etc...

Any knowledge/comments... Huh

ZiG
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:46:36 AM

Convenient. Leave out the time stamps. Let me fix that for you.

And while i'm at it let me post up the threads for context.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22630/rant-fair-and-what-you-bought-everything-else-is-grace/260  ( 4 days before i left as a moderator, 3 days before the release of HashStakers and the realization of what was coming)

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22293/love-it-when-zencloud-works-which-is-not-the-case-here/27 (6 days before i left as a moderator, 5 before release of HashStakers)
And this thread also was the thread that all mods, and resellers were banned by Josh due to 'going rogue' later he recanted and reinstated everyone. So then we quit.

Good research, there's your truth behind it.
Nice, so you just showed us that even after you said there was nothing holding up Paycoin other than dreams, faith etc. you went on to describe how innovative and how awesome it is with the reserve GAW has 2 days later. You're a real winner.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 04:47:35 AM

............................................................................... .

Paycoin XPY Description

PayCoin™ is a global currency that lets you send money to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Sending and accepting money is totally free, lightning fast and insanely easy, whether you’re a person or a business.

Hybrid Flex
    12.5 million coins POW
    30-day maturation period
    1 Minute Block Time

The only "Proof of Reserve" I am aware of...is the development to check solvency of BTC/LTC trading companies ...like Exchanges, CoinBase etc...

ZiG

Sounds like something watergatecoin should have...
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:50:22 AM

Nice, so you just showed us that even after you said there was nothing holding up Paycoin other than dreams, faith etc. you went on to describe how innovative and how awesome it is 2 days later. You're a real winner.

After an Announcement from GAW. which provided false belief.

You're continuing this witch hunt for something i can not provide. Because i don't have anything to provide. I'm not a Garza and i have no idea whats going on with GAW's business. I was burned with the deceit and lies with this bait and switch, i left due to this.

You want to 'turn' people to the light, then when someone does you flat out attack them. It's a double standard.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:51:18 AM

Paycoin XPY Description

Hybrid Flex
    12.5 million coins POW
    30-day maturation period
    1 Minute Block Time

ZiG

Sounds like something watergatecoin should have...

LOL ...or maybe Homero own wording of "Proof of FEDERAL Reserve" ... Grin

ZiG

EDIT ...: suchmoon, do you remember this "Homero's gem" ... Huh

You could add this to your first page headers...if you have a saved copy somewhere...  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 [648] 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: