Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:00:51 PM

I was amazed myself.  As soon as it is pointed out, the scammer hides it by deleting the thread.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:05:23 PM

I was amazed myself.  As soon as it is pointed out, the scammer hides it by deleting the thread.

It wasn't deleted, just renamed.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
m3

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 06:06:36 PM

I own btcfeed.net and after publishing articles about paycoin in the past we have been mysteriously hit with a DDOS attack shortly after. We decided to stop reporting about paycoin because we didnt want to loose traffic from the ddos that followed. I salute cryptocoinsnews for standing up against this scum and we will soon be publishing an additional report about gawceo and paycoin.
Are you serious? Just this Friday, one of your most prolific writers offered Garza to write a positive review of CoinStand on BTCFeed "to rebuild the trust".

wasnt aware of that. Thanks for letting me know, as an editor I would never let anything remotely positive to be posted about GAW or paycoin or coinstand on my site.

edit: also, unlike CCN, NewsBTC, And Bitcoinist we never accepted GAWs scam money to host banners for paybase

MrCEO

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 06:07:37 PM

Hello, I no understand why you must be hating on me coin all the times. Don't you half jobs and stuffses to do? Howbouts I give you each tons of xpy and you be stopping to troll my briliant coin? Me thinks it very good idea.

Anyone who no longer be trolling me coin post paycoin addresses and me send you someting. That is all.

capsqrl

Activity: 444

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:14:42 PM

I own btcfeed.net and after publishing articles about paycoin in the past we have been mysteriously hit with a DDOS attack shortly after. We decided to stop reporting about paycoin because we didnt want to loose traffic from the ddos that followed. I salute cryptocoinsnews for standing up against this scum and we will soon be publishing an additional report about gawceo and paycoin.
Are you serious? Just this Friday, one of your most prolific writers offered Garza to write a positive review of CoinStand on BTCFeed "to rebuild the trust".

wasnt aware of that. Thanks for letting me know, as an editor I would never let anything remotely positive to be posted about GAW or paycoin or coinstand on my site.
That's good to hear, but doesn't change the fact that at least one of your most prolific writers is a Paycoin shill who declared his lack of journalistic integrity and his willingness to use your site for pure shilling purposes. Not only do you have writers like that, but those writers are also seemingly unaware of the policy you proudly announce on this forum against writing about Paycoin. The kindest possible interpretation is that you don't have a very good grip on your own site. The less kind interpretations I will not enumerate, but I find them easier to believe.

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2417
Merit: 1637

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:25:28 PM

That's good to hear, but doesn't change the fact that at least one of your most prolific writers is a Paycoin shill who declared his lack of journalistic integrity and his willingness to use your site for pure shilling purposes. Not only do you have writers like that, but those writers are also seemingly unaware of the policy you proudly announce on this forum against writing about Paycoin. The kindest possible interpretation is that you don't have a very good grip on your own site. The less kind interpretations I will not enumerate, but I find them easier to believe.

Wow, biiiiatch!!!

As someone who knows and talks to jdebunt regularly, I can tell you he isn't a shill for GAW. YOU however seem to want a fight ..that or just want to be a real snipe....

anyhoo, as many notice, one of the only ways to get anywhere near GAW and its related products is to behave in an obsequious manner, this was clearly a "polite" attempt to get on aboard a program that many have suspected is a sham...trust a reporter to try an get an inside line eh?! whatever next?Huh

So, reading between the lines AND knowing the lad as I do, I suspect no ill intent from jdebunt. You however should probably get off the hobby horse and put something cool where its likely to do the most good, likely a suppository.
m3

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 06:29:56 PM

yea dude calm down and smoke some weed why are you trying to start a fight with someone who is on the same aide as you.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:36:52 PM

Brilliant Blockchain detective work, as usual Paul Revere.

Thanks for the ego boost my friend, but I am only someone with a basic knowledge of this stuff that has the patience to click through all of this to trace things. Speaking of which, I decided to try to trace backwards from the associated groups of 30,000-40,000XPY in that 2,100,000XPY block. Something I can say for sure is that all of those groups in that block (accounting for ~90% of the block) are controlled by the same person, and ALL of them are being endlessly shuffled, with about every 10th transaction sending a small amount to an exchange. I chose one that showed some being siphoned off and going directly to Bittrex:

Tracing backwards this group sends small amounts to accumulator addresses (which link all of these groups together) and about every 10th transaction some goes to one of the exchanges:

I gave up counting shuffle transactions at 200, I think I am about 500 back now. Here is where I currently have traced this group backwards to, this being on the 27th: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?474669.htm The group has 42,571 XPY in it at this point, so ~11,000 XPY have been siphoned off from this point forward, about ~1,000 going directly to exchanges, and the rest going to accumulator addresses, some growing real large, others being reshuffled and sent to exchanges already. I have a lunch to cook, and then I will try to find the source of this ~42,000 XPY group. Any guesses as to where this will lead? Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:39:51 PM

And he did say he would gladly "REVIEW"  Coinstand.    He didn't say he would review it gladly.  I can't imagine there would be anything good to say after reviewing that car crash of a shopping site.
m3

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 06:41:34 PM

And he did say he would "REVIEW"  Coinstand.    He didn't say he would lie about it.  I can't imagine there would be anything good to say after reviewing that car crash of a shopping site.

i messaged him and will have him check in this thread with a statement. He is one of my top writers and always reported honestly.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:42:37 PM

The proof is everywhere you look, hell, these fraudster assholes are getting lazy and not even bothering to try to hide their tracks anymore. Figure it the fuck out already! H. Josh Garza and has team of fraudsters are playing all of you investing in XPY for FOOLS! H. Josh Garza (aka Homero Garza aka Josh Garza aka GAWCEO aka Mr CEO) lured people into investing in Paycoin with various promises, one of which is that he and GAW would NOT and have not dumped XPY into the open market. There is 100% conclusive proof that they are in fact doing exactly that and have been all along. Promising investors something and then intentionally doing the opposite is called FRAUD.

Homero will claim that it is your fault the he had to perpetrate fraud on his GAWTARDS because you exposed his fraud and he had to act fast to have money so he could keep the fraud going so he could convince the GAWTARDS to buy more PayCoin so he can continue milking them. Yes it is all your fault.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
capsqrl

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:46:43 PM

anyhoo, as many notice, one of the only ways to get anywhere near GAW and its related products is to behave in an obsequious manner, this was clearly a "polite" attempt to get on aboard a program that many have suspected is a sham...trust a reporter to try an get an inside line eh?! whatever next?Huh
Ah, it was just an ingenious trap to get closer to Josh. I didn't understand that at first. Sorry for exposing it then. I honestly don't want a fight. Hope I didn't ruin a scoop for BTCFeed.

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:46:52 PM

Thanks for the ego boost my friend, but I am only someone with a basic knowledge of this stuff that has the patience to click through all of this to trace things. Speaking of which, I decided to try to trace backwards from the associated groups of 30,000-40,000XPY in that 2,100,000XPY block. Something I can say for sure is that all of those groups in that block (accounting for ~90% of the block) are controlled by the same person, and ALL of them are being endlessly shuffled, with about every 10th transaction sending a small amount to an exchange. I chose one that showed some being siphoned off and going directly to Bittrex:

Tracing backwards this group sends small amounts to accumulator addresses (which link all of these groups together) and about every 10th transaction some goes to one of the exchanges:

I gave up counting shuffle transactions at 200, I think I am about 500 back now. Here is where I currently have traced this group backwards to, this being on the 27th: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?474669.htm The group has 42,571 XPY in it at this point, so ~11,000 XPY have been siphoned off from this point forward, about ~1,000 going directly to exchanges, and the rest going to accumulator addresses, some growing real large, others being reshuffled and sent to exchanges already. I have a lunch to cook, and then I will try to find the source of this ~42,000 XPY group. Any guesses as to where this will lead? Roll Eyes

A bunch of small transactions to exchanges is likely people withdrawing from either zencloud or paybase.

MrCEO

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 06:49:44 PM

The proof is everywhere you look, hell, these fraudster assholes are getting lazy and not even bothering to try to hide their tracks anymore. Figure it the fuck out already! H. Josh Garza and has team of fraudsters are playing all of you investing in XPY for FOOLS! H. Josh Garza (aka Homero Garza aka Josh Garza aka GAWCEO aka Mr CEO) lured people into investing in Paycoin with various promises, one of which is that he and GAW would NOT and have not dumped XPY into the open market. There is 100% conclusive proof that they are in fact doing exactly that and have been all along. Promising investors something and then intentionally doing the opposite is called FRAUD.

Homero will claim that it is your fault the he had to perpetrate fraud on his GAWTARDS because you exposed his fraud and he had to act fast to have money so he could keep the fraud going so he could convince the GAWTARDS to buy more PayCoin so he can continue milking them. Yes it is all your fault.

This no be my fault! Jerks like Paully had to go and dump my coin and that's why it fell so low! I've got a super duper New Thing Coming Soon™ that I can't tell you about yet!

Also, I haven't made a single penny from this whole business.

(Bitcoin, yes.)

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:54:34 PM

A bunch of small transactions to exchanges is likely people withdrawing from either zencloud or paybase.

Wrong as usual, imbecile GAW shill, ikeboy. These groups of XPY are being shuffled in and out of hundreds and hundreds of addresses that are used exactly once and then never again. The amounts siphoned off and NOT sent directly to exchanges are all directly linked to the rest of the huge amount of XPY being laundered in various accumulator addresses. The small amounts sent to exchanges are taken directly from the large group, most of them being extremely small amounts, many being less than 1 XPY. This is precisely what your hero Homero described as "mixing" to hide the origin of coins less than a week ago.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:55:09 PM

More Josh/Jonah babble about NDAs shared by PRODIGI on GH:

https://forum.gethashing.com/uploads/default/2836/33e8a58f0018b6e2.jpg
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 06:55:27 PM

Are you serious? It's called "investigative journalism".

Anyone can say this or that, but at least I have the balls to publicly say that I want to review it for myself instead of jumping on a bandwagon.

And to be clear, I don't have a stake in BTCFeed, I just do freelance writing. Freelance writing doesn't mean my articles aren't properly researched though. Sometimes that means going out on a limb.

And tell me again, where did I use the word "POSITIVE" in my statement? nowhere.

To be even more transparent : so far, still no invite.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:58:40 PM

Wrong as usual, imbecile GAW shill, ikeboy. These groups of XPY are being shuffled in and out of hundreds and hundreds of addresses that are used exactly once and then never again. The amounts siphoned off and NOT sent directly to exchanges are all directly linked to the rest of the huge amount of XPY being laundered in various accumulator addresses. The small amounts sent to exchanges are taken directly from the large group, most of them being extremely small amounts, many being less than 1 XPY. This is precisely what your hero Homero described as "mixing" to hide the origin of coins less than a week ago.

Why does that imply it isn't people withdrawing? Sending to a single change address that never gets used again is standard behavior for wallets.

(And Josh isn't my "hero", however many times you want to claim he is.)

capsqrl

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:02:23 PM

And tell me again, where did I use the word "POSITIVE" in my statement? nowhere.
I interpreted it as implied. "If it could help to rebuild the trust", you said. A negative review wouldn't help rebuild trust. And it seemed strange to me that you would offer Josh to write something for him specifically to help rebuild trust in his project. I took it as implied that you wouldn't write the review unless Josh thought it would help to rebuild trust.

I guess it's just investigative journalism though. I'm not a journalist myself, so I'm not familiar with how you guys work. Sorry about this.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 07:05:53 PM

I interpreted it as implied. "If it could help to rebuild the trust", you said. A negative review wouldn't help rebuild trust. And it seemed strange to me that you would offer Josh to write something for him specifically to help rebuild trust in his project. I took it as implied that you wouldn't write the review unless Josh thought it would help to rebuild trust.

I guess it's just investigative journalism though. I'm not a journalist myself, so I'm not familiar with how you guys work. Sorry about this.

Well I can see how it would be implied....You have a point Smiley

The wording of "rebuilding trust" is because I - as a journalist - still keep an open mind about this service despite all the negative things I hear. So I just want to try & get into this "elite club" and see how it works. If I'd order, and get the goods, great. If not, fine with me. Either way, there would be a very detailed article - which is something the community deserves.

No need to apologize, water under the bridge & all that Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: