Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377047 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:33:04 AM

Threats and bringing family into the mix is not cool. I hope the authorities track down anyone who has threatened weasel boy and they end up behind bars with him. That being said WE ALL have a dog in this fight. The damage being done to the cryptocommunity may be reaching a tipping point.

I don't agree that we really have a dog in this fight.  The amount of ill will being generated IRL by Paycoin is negligible when compared to the effort of companies and entrepreneurs building the BTC core and BTC related services. Paycoin is going to wash up publicly soon, even if the coin itself is shuffled off to penny day traders when it's all over.  In my opinion it's a blip on the radar and not worth much of our attention.

Josh Garza is also worth none of our attention at this point, the momentum here will carry him on the rest of his journey.

Seems like he and his ventures are getting a lot of attention and that is what I am talking about.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:33:42 AM

Just looked @ HashTalk, apparently my post is no longer there.  Anyone surprised?

This space not for rent...
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:34:30 AM

Why did it take until today for Lizard to step down? Why did he continue to ban people for asking legitimate questions up until now?

Anyone with any ethics would have left GAW a long time ago. There could be zero doubt once the 1 satoshi payouts started.

Happy to be wrong Lizard, care to elaborate on how you see it?

Nope cause I'm tied to an NDA. I also highly doubt that you would know who I've personally banned or who I didn't ban (or which bans I've revoked). I invite you to read through my post history and read it well before judging over me. Anyway, I just came by because I heard that my post had been shared in this thread.

Pretty sure NDA means squat if you are a whistleblower...
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:34:44 AM

Ok, since you're so keen on protecting the fraud, when the police come knocking and you refused to contact them with your evidence of this scam because of some "NDA" (Homero, is that you?) you will be arrested for aiding and abetting a scam for your lack of action to contact authorities. If you think the FEDs won't get your IP logs from Bitcointalk, or HashTalk for that matter, then you have no idea who you're messing with. I think Theymos would personally be grateful to hand over such documents.

So you're the FEDs or the Police now? I wasn't aware of that. I'll happily speak open with you... gtfo.

Its you who's making allegations now. You don't know what I know or don't know or what I might or might not have been aware of or what my (full) motives are for having quit. So stop trying to tie a knot without a rope. There is plenty of folks out there who know exactly how I deal with things and who I have spoken to many times in the last months. Not having kept you in the loop isn't particularly a crime.

You Sir might truly believe that "forum moderators" had direct 24/7 contact with GAW and insight or access to company information. You clearly have no clue. Most of us were lucky if we could get a tech question answered in under 24 hours and the majority of our own info came from the forum.

I pretty much said all I had to say on HT in my last few posts. This one in particular which also includes a large portion of this community.

Btw don't expect another follow up. As you can tell from my post count vs account age.. I don't tend to follow up.

I say stick to the facts. The facts are that you willfully assisted in executing massive and provable fraud that is, was, and will continue to do great harm to both the individuals being defrauded and the crypto community as a whole. Many people's lives are being destroyed due to this scam even as we speak, and it is likely that some will even take their own lives over what you were involved in. Your excuse to absolve yourself of any wrongdoing and refusal to assist in exposing this nefarious activity is that you have an NDA that precludes you from doing so.

I for one am calling bullshit and I do not care what fancy excuse you have for engaging in a fraudulent enterprise over an extended period of time and brazenly admitting that you are involved in covering up evidence as if that is OK. It isn't OK. Uhmm Kaaay?

Agreed. Playing ignorant is no excuse.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:35:04 AM

Just looked @ HashTalk, apparently my post is no longer there.  Anyone surprised?

Not surprised.
 Thanks for your help and opinion. Smiley

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:36:15 AM

Threats and bringing family into the mix is not cool. I hope the authorities track down anyone who has threatened weasel boy and they end up behind bars with him. That being said WE ALL have a dog in this fight. The damage being done to the cryptocommunity may be reaching a tipping point.

I don't agree that we really have a dog in this fight.  The amount of ill will being generated IRL by Paycoin is negligible when compared to the effort of companies and entrepreneurs building the BTC core and BTC related services. Paycoin is going to wash up publicly soon, even if the coin itself is shuffled off to penny day traders when it's all over.  In my opinion it's a blip on the radar and not worth much of our attention.

Josh Garza is also worth none of our attention at this point, the momentum here will carry him on the rest of his journey.

Well this is the second thread on GAW that has spanned 100's of pages.  It seems that many people do really care.    

However you point is completely valid.   All the noise here won't have any real impact one way or the other.  
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 01:36:48 AM

Thanks for passing that on, it was an interesting read on the situation. I agree that Josh should be allowed to speak at the conference, but I like the Q&A session idea though. There's no way he's going to be able to double-talk around the marketing claims he made which I believe led to fraud.  Overall, I think he believes what he says and thinks that he can post his way out of the situation with statements and soft-hitting interviews. He won't be able to do that in the QA session...
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:38:36 AM

Seems like he and his ventures are getting a lot of attention and that is what I am talking about.

He's getting attention of the crypto industry, but I promise very few of the people hearing more about Bitcoin every day have ever heard of "Paycoin."  Maybe if they poked around on Reddit yesterday, but it's mostly off the front page right now.  People will hear about this mess, but it's going to be an order of magnitude less damaging to the community than was Mt. Gox.

That's just my opinion, man, I'm not even really arguing with you!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 01:38:51 AM

That CCN article, cobbled together by some oxycodone junky too stupid to know better, serves to do nothing more than promote the idea that there is actually a legitimate debate to be had and that both sides are respectable.

isn't the person asking the questions suchmoon credible?

How could someone with a name like that be credible? And no pictures of Ferraris and Lambos. FUD.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:40:06 AM

He's getting attention of the crypto industry, but I promise very few of the people hearing more about Bitcoin every day have ever heard of "Paycoin."  Maybe if they poked around on Reddit yesterday, but it's mostly off the front page right now.  People will hear about this mess, but it's going to be an order of magnitude less damaging to the community than was Mt. Gox.

That's just my opinion, man, I'm not even really arguing with you!

I hear ya dude. Hope you are right.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:42:48 AM

Ok, since you're so keen on protecting the fraud, when the police come knocking and you refused to contact them with your evidence of this scam because of some "NDA" (Homero, is that you?) you will be arrested for aiding and abetting a scam for your lack of action to contact authorities. If you think the FEDs won't get your IP logs from Bitcointalk, or HashTalk for that matter, then you have no idea who you're messing with. I think Theymos would personally be grateful to hand over such documents.

So you're the FEDs or the Police now? I wasn't aware of that. I'll happily speak open with you... gtfo.

Its you who's making allegations now. You don't know what I know or don't know or what I might or might not have been aware of or what my (full) motives are for having quit. So stop trying to tie a knot without a rope. There is plenty of folks out there who know exactly how I deal with things and who I have spoken to many times in the last months. Not having kept you in the loop isn't particularly a crime.

You Sir might truly believe that "forum moderators" had direct 24/7 contact with GAW and insight or access to company information. You clearly have no clue. Most of us were lucky if we could get a tech question answered in under 24 hours and the majority of our own info came from the forum.

I pretty much said all I had to say on HT in my last few posts. This one in particular which also includes a large portion of this community.

Btw don't expect another follow up. As you can tell from my post count vs account age.. I don't tend to follow up.

I say stick to the facts. The facts are that you willfully assisted in executing massive and provable fraud that is, was, and will continue to do great harm to both the individuals being defrauded and the crypto community as a whole. Many people's lives are being destroyed due to this scam even as we speak, and it is likely that some will even take their own lives over what you were involved in. Your excuse to absolve yourself of any wrongdoing and refusal to assist in exposing this nefarious activity is that you have an NDA that precludes you from doing so.

I for one am calling bullshit and I do not care what fancy excuse you have for engaging in a fraudulent enterprise over an extended period of time and brazenly admitting that you are involved in covering up evidence as if that is OK. It isn't OK. Uhmm Kaaay?
The Fact is, the mods are not provided any extra information than the community already receives. The NDA's that were signed were laughable at best. And nothing we had knowledge of would had benefit us for financial or personal gain.

Facts have been given, but many are returning with slander and frustration.

I did not recommend GAW to anyone, nor did i tell anyone to hold. I provided facts, and always reminded them and anyone that had asked, don't ever invest more than you're willing to lose.

GAW is the one at fault, if any is to be pointed. We were provided a title to keep the peace, Animo has provided the information on Squash/Shadowbans which would have been the last bit of information that any NDA could have covered.

Attacking the former mods is not going to net any more results than what has already been posted on HT, BTCTalk, and any other forum.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:45:31 AM

The Fact is, the mods are not provided any extra information than the community already receives. The NDA's that were signed were laughable at best. And nothing we had knowledge of would had benefit us for financial or personal gain.

I did not recommend GAW to anyone, nor did i tell anyone to hold. I provided facts, and always reminded them and anyone that had asked, don't ever invest more than you're willing to lose.

GAW is the one at fault, if any is to be pointed. We were provided a title to keep the peace, Animo has provided the information on Squash/Shadowbans which would have been the last bit of information that any NDA could have covered.

Attacking the former mods is not going to net any more results than what has already been posted on HT, BTCTalk, and any other forum.

Thanks for leaving, and please help the community with any information you think may be helpful. Smiley

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 01:46:25 AM

Could you elaborate in details from the Paycoin's code, that make you think so... Huh

Thanks,

ZiG

I already did in this thread on one of the more important ones... but I'll summarize it:

Thank you, I've added this to the third post of this thread where I'm keeping some valuable links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9544810#msg9544810
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:46:44 AM

To be honest, I don't think Animo shared that much information that we didn't already know, shadow banning has been known for a long time and I have read times and times again that Josh was the only one doing and undoing those bans.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:48:41 AM

I read that they are trying to get some posts removed on the various forums (BCT, /r/Bitcoin, etc.)through the legal team, maybe it would be a good thing to backup the archives in case they are being targeted also?
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:49:16 AM

I read that they are trying to get some posts removed on the various forums (BCT, /r/Bitcoin, etc.)through the legal team, maybe it would be a good thing to backup the archives in case they are being targeted also?

Yeah and they have been told in a polite way to go fuck themselves.

nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:50:04 AM

To be honest, I don't think Animo shared that much information that we didn't already know, shadow banning has been known for a long time and I have read times and times again that Josh was the only one doing and undoing those bans.

Then you understand my point. There is very limited information that the NDA would cover.

I sold my primes and all hashlets 2 weeks before i resigned. This was due to the lack of income for mining, i invested in power to provide PoW assistance to CryptoCoins. I did not sign up for someone else to use whatever power they had for themselves to give me imaginary points.

I then used my home miners, mined XPY, and dumped everything daily. As soon as i received my XPY from ZenCloud, i took 3 days to dump them. I have 1 hash staker, as i was tricked into spending money and staying awake all night for an imaginary promised hashlet.

We have been burned as well. We have seen the light. And we took an appropriate exit when the opportunity arose.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:54:31 AM

Since GAW purchased Coin Swap will the failure of PayCoin also be the end of Coin Swap?

Sleekcoin will still be traded there, so there is hope!

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:54:39 AM

It is a good article and most definitely the list of concerns is comprehensive. One must wonder if this was in fact a fishing expedition in order to prep Homero and allow his elves to manufacturer the best possible answers, should he attend the conference after all.  In same way they do much everything else, including one question answered each day for the next 30 days. This way they can collect the feedback from the first answer, and address it in the second answer the next day and so on.  More importantly apparently it is not up to the conference whether Homero will attend, it is up to him of course. He hasn't decided whether he will attend or not, and of course they are waiting on tenterhooks for his answer. Roll Eyes

https://web.archive.org/web/20150104014207/https://hashtalk.org/topic/27181/bitcoin-miami/63

The organizers are on the fence about whether they should even let josh attend due to recent "broken promises".

That's not what's going on. We are deciding what we want to do; they are waiting to hear from us.

Need to weary of these people, they truly think they are smarter than everyone else. To go and create a new company name at the very last minute to match the initials of btc.com right out in the open as of 10th of December, suggests what exactly?  Already the talking points are being placed on their forum queried about btc.com being unused and redircted to paycoin. Clever guys surfaces stating it stands to reason any company would gladly want to buy a domain in its initials.

How about the the open Letter to Moe, in the article, is this the self same article the author moaned incessantly that the thread was locked then deleted.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150104001945/https://hashtalk.org/topic/9545/hashtalk-angry-room/1837

Well, I have officially been muted, My thread has been locked and deleted regarding Moe Levin's taking sides in GAW/AntiGAW, and the 'opposition' coming into my thread to tell me about my problems resulted in the mods deleting my thread

If so was it re-opened to accommodate this new article that includes censorship on their forum?

Two very simple questions need to be put to Homero

1. Is Cantor Fitzgerald as a company involved in this or is it only Stuart Fraser in a personal capacity

2. Did you or did you not state you had already established relationships with Walmart, Amazon and Target and that they would accept paycoin directly or not.

Let him answer this because he does not know what some might have in hand.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:55:05 AM

Well this is the second thread on GAW that has spanned 100's of pages.  It seems that many people do really care.    

However you point is completely valid.   All the noise here won't have any real impact one way or the other.  

I think it already has actually.
Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: