Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 [866] 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:26:23 AM

Domain Name: TEAMPAYCOIN.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Adam Matlack

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:39:39 AM

What do you know... suddenly Ars is not a reliable publication anymore. And some muppets can't figure out that the child's photo is a screenshot of GAW's own website.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29807

Fun fact - and I know some Joe Mordica's conspiracy theorists here will be very pleased - said individual is not listed on the website as  the CTO anymore.

Now:

http://www.gawminers.com/pages/team
http://i.snag.gy/NpIhg.jpg

Before:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:niQah_RecWIJ:www.gawminers.com/pages/team+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
http://snag.gy/uBxbf.jpg

Also what happened to that "Jonah Dorman" guy? He was named VP and General Manager a few months ago. Saw his name on a few emails. He's gone too?

Josh is probably getting ready to file bankruptcy and while filing it he will hide his 12,000 bitcoins from the gov.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
geegaw

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:40:36 AM

lol @ Homero and his lies

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/bitcoin-startup-gaw-miners-reportedly-under-sec-investigation/

Garza told Ars that GAW made “over $1 million in sales our first month,” adding that within a few months, “we leveled at $60 million to $80 million per year.”

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/08/an-interview-with-josh-garza-ceo-of-gaw-miners-on-his-1-million-purchase-of-btc-com/

GAW Miners was born after someone ripped me off during an ASIC purchase The company was an overnight success and achieved over $10M in sales during its first month

As to his claim of 100,000 dollars being ripped off, I believe his first purchase was via ebay for a couple grand where he enticed the couple to run the farm for him. Naturally he spun that tiny dollar amount purchase into a non-nameable ASIC vendor rip off to the tune of 100,000 dollars.

There simply isn't anyway Homero could be more full of shit if he tried, each and every time he opens his cake hole.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:50:50 AM

You'd lie too if you had a group of a couple hundred who believed everything you said and bought whatever you were selling.
I still don't believe those people on hashtalk are real I swear they're paid shills from India working at $0.01/post.
I have yet to meet a group of people so dumbfounded and uneducated.

Like I said before, they were introduced into the crypto community with the vision that paycoin > bitcoins and bitcointalk is a bad place to speak your mind.
They have no clue and my mind is blown because they aren't cluing in.. and they never will.. until they're broke.

Josh will claim bankruptcy.. wait until all this blows over and he will get one of church dummies to dump his 12,000 bitcoins onto the market for him.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
geegaw

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:51:09 AM

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:55:50 AM

paid shills from India working at $0.01/post.

I am a believer in this too, I have seen it many times in the past. In fact I did a quick scout around a while go to see if I could find an advert. to this effect. that might correspond with him specifically. Now that we learn that moderators did in fact get paid, I see no reason that these are not paid posters on his forum. But they may very well be church goers under Matlacks care rather than off-shore call center workers. they would expect dollars and wouldn't keep their mouths shut for any reason, while church goers, receive paycoins and absolutely have to see it succeed in order to cash out.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:14:59 PM

paid shills from India working at $0.01/post.

I am a believer in this too, I have seen it many times in the past. In fact I did a quick scout around a while go to see if I could find an advert. to this effect. that might correspond with him specifically. Now that we learn that moderators did in fact get paid, I see no reason that these are not paid posters on his forum. But they may very well be church goers under Matlacks care rather than off-shore call center workers. they would expect dollars and wouldn't keep their mouths shut for any reason, while church goers, receive paycoins and absolutely have to see it succeed in order to cash out.

I think we solved the hashtalk mystery Smiley

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:18:06 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 12:28:13 PM by jackblacksparrow

Sure you will Adam, hack 'em with your MacPro?  Cheesy

http://instagram.com/amc4486

LOL I love this thread, you find out the real stuff behind screen names, some people are stupid to link their paycoin hashtalk username with EVERYTHING.

Makes it easier gathering evidence.  To which facts make a better story then the bullshit and lies that spew forth from hashtalk.org daily - which is the game from Homero and co right now.  Never mind the facts already presented in here.  That alone is enough due diligence to run the fuck away from this scheme (read scam) and now this churchy boy reckons he has 1 million handy to grab a prime controller.xls hey, I dare say this is the richest priest I have ever know - on any part of the planet.....wait no if you own a cult/religion you get tax exemptions....fuck me... I just remember I got posts removed from hashtalk back in August about accusing GAW of being a religious cult.

Makes perfect sense now.

But of course NO ONE will question that post/thread or him and his links and contacts whatsoever...shows the mentality left in hashtalk.

Just LOL

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29701/wonder-if-you-own-paycoin-if-you-can-legally-go-after-coinfire-for-losses-if-it-is-all-made-up/5

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:32:10 PM

Finally... Paycoin ICO investor comes forward. Yep, that one http://clearpoint.org/index.php/component/k2/item/5-adam-matlack

Edit: I love this part - "Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time." You couldn't make it up.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

For those of you who still believe.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Adam Matlack. I have been a customer and investor in GAW since week one of its launch. I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered; Gridseed 5chips, Blades, Zues, Vault Breakers, Hashlets, and Hashtakers. With every product I’ve ordered from GAW they came through and managed to either fulfill the order or make it right through reimbursement.

In September along with some close friends I launched the reseller You Can Mine. We tried to offer the best support possible and help get outsiders involved in Mining. Obviously this didn’t last too long due to the discontinuation of the VAR program but I truly hope we were able to offer a solid service to those who purchased from us.

Then along came Paycoin. I’m tired of reading all of the FUD over the fact that no investors have come forward stating that they participated in the ICO of XPY. Let me first say that I don’t blame any individual who wants to remain anonymous when it comes to their finances and I totally understand why most are choosing to stay silent. So just to be clear, I participated in the ICO with GAW for a substantial amount, along with also acquiring a Prime controller. I have not sold a single Paycoin on the open market since its creation.

Now brings us to today. As regrettable as some aspects of this coins launch have been, I still have complete faith that this coin and the community that surrounds it can help the world realize the vast potential of crypto in general. On a personal note, as I’ve come to know Josh and the GAW family more extensively it has only been made more clear by the day, that they are a unique group of hard working individuals who definitely have flaws (just like the rest of us) but they believe in their projects and the work they put into them. And if my level of investment doesn’t show my obvious belief in GAW and Paycoin I want to insure you that I absolutely believe in this coin and this company.

For those of you who still believe, you are not alone.

You forgot: Disciple-Maker, Economist, Historian, Designer, and generalist.

I'd love to know what he designs and as a generalist he seems to lack competency in common sense as he hasn't sold a single paycoin.

This is where it gets interesting. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-matlack/68/532/540

Executive Pastor
Clearpoint church
August 2012 – Present (2 years 6 months)

So I am to believe that a pastor, albeit executive(whatever the hell that even means) pastor, at a 2 bit church in Texas for the last 2 1/2 years has enough money to be one of Josh's VC's in not only paycoins but in the purchase of a Prime Controller? Either he's a koolaid guzzling sot brainwashed by Josh or else he's had his large, sticky fingers in that basket they send around every Sunday and misappropriating large sums of that churches funds.

2 bit church?! You've obviously never seen a Texas mega-church, lol. By the looks of the pictures, Clearpoint Church looks like a mega-church. And Pasadena Texas is a suburb of Houston which is the 4th largest city in the US. A pastor at a church like that could easily earn a healthy 6 figure income.

Btw, I'm not defending the guy. I hate organized religion, Texas and Paycoin in equal measures!  Wink
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:37:06 PM

They shouldn't mix a cryptocurrency with a religion.. thats just wrong.

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:37:09 PM

So here is the dilemma. Many if no most of the purchases during the cheap XPY fiasco were made by Paycoin's greatest fans - ones who were keeping BTC in Paybase waiting for an opportunity. Will GAW reverse those transactions and alienate what's remaining of its loyal following? Or will GAW let them cash out and dump the coins? This should be interesting.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29788

It's even more of a dilemma than just what we see. Currently:

- Those who bought cheap xpy via Buy/Sell (Read, straight from GAW) are now locked out and have negative balances (if they managed to send xpy out before PB went down) or reversed transactions (If they didn't manage to send XPY out before PB went down)

- Those who bought from the Market on PB get to keep their XPY

- Market Prices on PB and Buy/Sell price on PB both were very low. I believe Market was as low as 80 cents, while BUY/SELL got as low as 1 cent.

- People sold XPY on Market to get BTC to buy cheaper XPY via BUY/SELL, rinse and repeat

- People sent in BTC and used it to buy XPY via BUY/SELL, then sold on the market for BTC, rinse and repeat

- Paybase became it's own Arbitrage vehicle for people, between the BUY/SELL and the Paybase Market.

- All types of customers, from the cynics, to the devoted used both options.

So right now GAW have clearly stated that the will not reverse and Market transactions, but have/and locked accounts that bought via the BUY/SELL options.
The problem GAW has is that users on the market and the BUY/SELL intermingled transactions, some multiple times, and essentially... washed the XPY/BTC. How are GAW able to tell what came from where.

You cannot lock accounts (illegal to do so) of one group while allowing another group to keep their transactions, because they overlap.

It's a lose-lose situation.

They cannot allow anyone to keep their transactions, because it'll flood the market and kill the coin, we're talking tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of almost free XPY.
They also cannot reverse transactions because they will make enemies of the very people who are still their only source of income (pretty much, these customers are the last cows they can milk)
They can't reverse some and not others either.

Also, where are they going to get the funds to pay for the Gyft cards people bought. Going by the amount of locked account and BTC unable to be withdrawn. GAW are using customers BTC to pay Gyft, and so DO NOT have the BTC to allow customers to withdraw.

I would not like to be in their shoes.

not sure why the accounts are locked; are they still possibly entertaining the thought of rolling back the chain to cancel out transactions ?  if they do roll back the chain, which they shouldn't, they may as well roll it back to the very first transaction from cryptodouble and wipe out cryptodouble's xpy too.   Grin

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:53:29 PM

The similarities to a religious cult are simply astounding! A charismatic* leader marching his willing, clueless members to their doom. Are mass suicides imminent?

I hope there are studies done on this fiasco went it comes to it's awful conclusion.

* Charismatic to some... Highly repellant to others
geegaw

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:56:49 PM

I think Homero has to frame this quote and hang it along side his patent:

https://archive.today/k8jhK#selection-839.0-845.54

We boy oh boy have some things coming, (no more pre-announcements!)

boy oh boy, now kiddies drink your milk and finish your cookies, it is bed time.  Cheesy

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:59:44 PM

I think Homero has to frame this quote and hang it along side his patent:

https://archive.today/k8jhK#selection-839.0-845.54

We boy oh boy have some things coming, (no more pre-announcements!)

boy oh boy, now kiddies drink your milk and finish your cookies, it is bed time.  Cheesy

I think it's more along the lines of...

"Drink your Koolaid, all of it. Yeah, I know it tastes funny. Drink it or get a bullet in your head!"
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:01:35 PM

How's rootdude going to stay fat when he can't afford caviar anymore? Maybe Mark can give him some tips.

Bitjane has a cool idea though. All forums should have grammar fairies. Theymos should hire her here. She has a great career ahead of her if she stops drinking the koolaid.

Looks like Bitjane was busy pointing out some errors in the cloud tgs on Rootdudes new blog:

lol

John Madden is very proud

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:29:48 PM

not sure why the accounts are locked; are they still possibly entertaining the thought of rolling back the chain to cancel out transactions ?  if they do roll back the chain, which they shouldn't, they may as well roll it back to the very first transaction from cryptodouble and wipe out cryptodouble's xpy too.   Grin

Because they would keep XPY and not convert to BTC right away?

This space not for rent...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:36:30 PM

What do you know... suddenly Ars is not a reliable publication anymore. And some muppets can't figure out that the child's photo is a screenshot of GAW's own website.

Fun fact - and I know some Joe Mordica's conspiracy theorists here will be very pleased - said individual is not listed on the website as  the CTO anymore.

Now:

Before:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:niQah_RecWIJ:www.gawminers.com/pages/team+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Joe Mordica could be gone by now ... Huh

More interesting is how suddenly ...First hashstakers have been gone...Second Hashlets also have been gone ...I guess they are the most "Famous" illegal securities in the SEC's definitons... Wink

We/I have been pointing this here for weeks...if not months... Grin

ZiG

Yeah there's really something up with this.  Why would they suddenly remove a seemingly innocent video (Jmordica's Mining Statement) as part of their clean up.  To remove traces of "Joe" from the company?  To remove any ties with Zen and Paycoin?  Very interesting find suchmoon and I agree there's something more and his sudden dissaperance from the website is even more suspicious.  If anyone doesn't remember I have the video up on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZpZdeJNSV0 and backed up I forget who originally posted it but they have a copy also.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 01:44:30 PM

Now:

Before:

Joe Mordica could be gone by now ... Huh

More interesting is how suddenly ...First hashstakers have been gone...Second Hashlets also have been gone ...I guess they are the most "Famous" illegal securities in the SEC's definitons... Wink

We/I have been pointing this here for weeks...if not months... Grin

ZiG

Yeah there's really something up with this.  Why would they suddenly remove a seemingly innocent video (Jmordica's Mining Statement) as part of their clean up.  To remove traces of "Joe" from the company?  To remove any ties with Zen and Paycoin?  Very interesting find suchmoon and I agree there's something more and his sudden dissaperance from the website is even more suspicious.  If anyone doesn't remember I have the video up on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZpZdeJNSV0 and backed up I forget who originally posted it but they have a copy also.

Be easier to send him an email to his btc.com address.

I mean it cant be that hard.. josh@btc.com  so Id imagine its Joe or Joe@btc.com  and if it bounces...well

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:49:05 PM

The wheels are coming off this flaming shit show and they're still scrubbing.  I'm guessing after the SEC launched an investigation, Joe the CTO said fug this, I'm out and take me off the website.  These guys are running a scam and everyone knows it, when the Feds got involved, they realized it was serious and out in the open. 

If they really are religious people they may want to start preying.
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 01:49:52 PM

Be easier to send him an email to his btc.com address.

I mean it cant be that hard.. josh@btc.com  so Id imagine its Joe or Joe@btc.com  and if it bounces...well

Not really - I emailed Jonah recently about something unconnected and there was no response, it could be that his email now goes to the new GM, or they keep email accounts aliased to someone else (eg support) once someone leaves

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pages: « 1 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 [866] 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: