Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:27:43 PM

Get out out of the black

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 07:28:27 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30224/honors-program/190

Read around the end
Someone is proving to the gaw shills that paybase only has like 3000 customers in total, buddy is getting eaten alive by shills

I don't think he/she is right about ZenCloud addresses. GAW can keep those coins in one wallet, accounting done via database.

As for Paybase - yes, each user has to have at least one address (I don't recall if you can generate multiple). It might even be possible to find out which ones belong to Paybase specifically - they might be all swept to the same cold wallet. However this also means that deposit addresses are likely to be empty most of the time, so going by non-zero balance alone is not a good way to gauge the number of users. Someone needs to do some blockchain sleuthing.

Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if the number of GAW/Paybase customers doesn't reach five figures. You'd think there would be a lot more outcry if they had 100k or even 10k customers seeing their "investments" decimated by 90%.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:36:51 PM

Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if the number of GAW/Paybase customers doesn't reach five figures. You'd think there would be a lot more outcry if they had 100k or even 10k customers seeing their "investments" decimated by 90%.

I agree. The total number of active wallets was 6,700. Could some people have 10-100 addresses? Of course. As it stands there is no more than 6,700 wallets (addresses) with any coins in them. I'd suspect the actual number of people to be less than that for obvious reasons. People having multiple wallets on different exchanges etc. It's a good point that there isn't too much of an outcry.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 07:38:28 PM

Number of merchants accepting XPY drops by 25%:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30237
PexPeppers
XPY Verified Merchant

I am closing my doors

so grab what you can.

https://www.pexpeppers.com

its been good but i have to move onto new things. I will be back eventually, I just have to sort things out in my life.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:39:24 PM

I agree. The total number of active wallets was 6,700. Could some people have 10-100 addresses? Of course. As it stands there is no more than 6,700 wallets (addresses) with any coins in them. I'd suspect the actual number of people to be less than that for obvious reasons. People having multiple wallets on different exchanges etc. It's a good point that there isn't too much of an outcry.

I personally have 4 addresses. The one I had for the desktop wallet, the one on zencloud, the one on paybase, and the one on cryptsy.

If that's the case for more folks it could easily cut the number down significantly.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
dave01

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:40:15 PM

The whirl wind is in the thorn trees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwt1DVaYLy4
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:41:38 PM

Read around the end
Someone is proving to the gaw shills that paybase only has like 3000 customers in total, buddy is getting eaten alive by shills

I don't think he/she is right about ZenCloud addresses. GAW can keep those coins in one wallet, accounting done via database.

As for Paybase - yes, each user has to have at least one address (I don't recall if you can generate multiple). It might even be possible to find out which ones belong to Paybase specifically - they might be all swept to the same cold wallet. However this also means that deposit addresses are likely to be empty most of the time, so going by non-zero balance alone is not a good way to gauge the number of users. Someone needs to do some blockchain sleuthing.

Someone in the ht thread said that a total of more than 100,000 addresses were ever used.

In other news, Josh unbanned me (again) yesterday after his post on bans. Wonder what motivated that.

I personally have 4 addresses. The one I had for the desktop wallet, the one on zencloud, the one on paybase, and the one on cryptsy.

If that's the case for more folks it could easily cut the number down significantly.

How many of those have coins in them right now? Probably only your desktop one, if you still have any there.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:43:38 PM

Read around the end

Someone in the ht thread said that a total of more than 100,000 addresses were ever used.

In other news, Josh unbanned me (again) yesterday after his post on bans. Wonder what motivated that.

How many of those have coins in them right now? Probably only your desktop one, if you still have any there.

I think most of them have tiny fractions of XPY in them - the drippings when you aren't 100% exacting about your withdrawals because the display doesn't provide enough precision. The zencloud and cryptsy one have some in them at the moment too but again it's fractions of xpy.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:46:10 PM

Number of merchants accepting XPY drops by 25%:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30237
PexPeppers
XPY Verified Merchant

I am closing my doors

so grab what you can.

https://www.pexpeppers.com

its been good but i have to move onto new things. I will be back eventually, I just have to sort things out in my life.

everyone quitting seems to mention their life and family, i am guessing this means : I invested in paycoin and now am literally anally hemorrhaging money every second and now my life/family is fucked and needs fixing
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:49:02 PM

Read around the end

Hilarious. Two of those wallets are mine, although I never did use either of them. Downloaded one and it required an update before I used it and I did not want to mess with it so deleted it and made another, which might have been usable for a day or two until the next fuckfork came along. At any rate the coins I mined I just sent straight to exchange and never did use an XPY wallet. So they can subtract two wallets right there. I bet a LOT of them are just ghost wallets like mine.

They won't show on that list unless they hold coins IIRC.
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:51:49 PM

Read around the end

I think most of them have tiny fractions of XPY in them - the drippings when you aren't 100% exacting about your withdrawals because the display doesn't provide enough precision. The zencloud and cryptsy one have some in them at the moment too but again it's fractions of xpy.

But cryptsy doesn't actually keep all the money in your account in your deposit address; it moves them out as soon as it has enough confirmations. Same for paybase and zencloud. That would show as empty. Look up your deposit address in the blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:57:27 PM

Read around the end

But cryptsy doesn't actually keep all the money in your account in your deposit address; it moves them out as soon as it has enough confirmations. Same for paybase and zencloud. That would show as empty. Look up your deposit address in the blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/.

Hey scammer, stop trying to trick people into thinking Gawminers isn't a scam. Do you want to be responsible for people losing their money?
If you want to recruit other cult members I heard churches are good for that.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:57:32 PM

I want the bag signed by Josh!  Roll Eyes I don't care how much it cost

You're laughing now, it might be worth a fortune on eBay 10 years from now.1

1It is possible that the market price of the bag may be zero
lol yep I suppose there is always still a chance Josh Garza may become the next Bill Gates, Donald Trump or even Gawd'ly like Satoshi himself  Grin (doubtful )

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

They must have lightened up on banning over at hashtalk.

Sparky and the cryptocanada dude are still alive in the "honors-program" thread. This is high drama waiting for the hammer to fall.

I love how others weedle their way clear of banning but still getting a poke in. Clearly very skilled.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30224/honors-program/234

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:08:45 PM

A stupid uninformed member of HT posted this.... I guess he doesn't know how merchants are handled through company's like coinbase etc. lol

blksbth11278  
blksbth11278
Bitcoin is so slow it will never go mainstream. Im not gonna wait 30 minutes fo a confirmation buying a pack of cigarettes. Or anything for that matter

But he'll wait  a few minutes for XPY  Huh

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:10:07 PM

They must have lightened up on banning over at hashtalk.

Sparky and the cryptocanada dude are still alive in the "honors-program" thread. This is high drama waiting for the hammer to fall.

I love how others weedle their way clear of banning but still getting a poke in. Clearly very skilled.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30224/honors-program/234

Ya I noticed that, I think many are agreeing with them privately lol

dave01

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:13:11 PM

Read around the end

Hilarious. Two of those wallets are mine, although I never did use either of them. Downloaded one and it required an update before I used it and I did not want to mess with it so deleted it and made another, which might have been usable for a day or two until the next fuckfork came along. At any rate the coins I mined I just sent straight to exchange and never did use an XPY wallet. So they can subtract two wallets right there. I bet a LOT of them are just ghost wallets like mine.

Oh my lord
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:15:25 PM

Found the WallStreet Journal article GAW was talking about.

http://imgur.com/M3Crl1u

Oh wait never mind it's about Bitcoin.
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:26:23 PM

Get out out of the black

I'd rather you get into the black...coin Wink
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:28:19 PM

LOL the canadian got bullied out of hashtalk https://hashtalk.org/topic/30224/honors-program/320

I would never step foot in that piece of shit forum, what a bunch of brainwashed tools that linger there.

Clearly trying to protect their investments by silencing anyone that says anything negative about their shitcoin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: