Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 [1319] 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 03:46:59 PM

One more "gift":

https://i.imgur.com/dCsqCOp.png
https://hashtalk.org/topic/34434
https://archive.today/L8raX
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:51:42 PM

We're beyond absurd now.

No wonder "coinstand.com" isn't registered anywhere and is in "beta". Mission has been accomplished and it too will go the way of all the other sparkly glitter laden cute domain named sites, he conjures up while laying around at home in his underwear.

Looking forward to seeing what btc.com presents next. So far this gag gift purchasing in exchange for paycoins from amazon.com by Homero cannot be beat.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:54:25 PM

WOW  Shocked

This is the future of crypto! This is the first time I've bought a product form a mainstream merchant with crypto only

It is right there in front of the dunce's eyes ' a gift from Homero'

It has to be a joke?

Gava

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:57:22 PM

WOW  Shocked

This is the future of crypto! This is the first time I've bought a product form a mainstream merchant with crypto only

It has to be a joke?

Mr Vargas obviously hasn't heard of Purse.io
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:10:41 PM

WOW  Shocked

It has to be a joke?

I guess Homero did not instruct his shills very well. They were not supposed to show the paper that says "A gift from Homero Garza", they were supposed to say they bought their stuff on Coinstand and received it quickly. But most shills and criminals are stupid, so they are not even able to do a simple thing like deceiving their fanboys the right way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:16:50 PM

I guess Homero did not instruct his shills very well. They were not supposed to show the paper that says "A gift from Homero Garza", they were supposed to say they bought their stuff on Coinstand and received it quickly. But most shills and criminals are stupid, so they are not even able to do a simple thing like deceiving their fanboys the right way.

That sounds about right.  I don't think those were meant to bee seen.  Makes them look like bribes for the brown nosing shills.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:18:48 PM

That sounds about right.  I don't think those were meant to bee seen.  Makes them look like bribes for the brown nosing shills.

Its exactly what they are.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:23:13 PM

Putting aside the whole gaw is a scam thing for a second

Let's pretend this scheme does work, it ends up pumping paycoin to $20 with all the excited people wanting to buy merchandise.

Okay now what, is Homero and GAW with their tiny office going to hand order potentially thousands of orders everyday from Amazon and act as glorified drop shippers?

And Amazon doesn't take Paycoin, they want US dollars, so that means everyday there is orders GAW is going to have to dump their coins for dollars on the exchanges because it is their only source of income to pay for said merchandise.

It is a cute little farcical attempt to pump the coin but not practical for retail.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:25:34 PM

oh and i thought there was no connection between coinstand and Mr. Gonzo

ps: is that normal way of delivering amazon products as third party, as gifts?
Mr. Gorzo is wasting his money on this
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:28:05 PM

Looking forward to hearing Colin's shrieks of excitement across the pond in the UK when his shit on a stick Homero gift arrives.  Cheesy

It will be hard to beat the DJ and his MC brother's

"This is the future of crypto! This is the first time I've bought a product form a mainstream merchant with crypto only."

There's no way the remaining few out there believe any of this nonsense. You would absolutely  have to be on the payroll to pretend this is anything else than what it is.

Like this character, couldn't be head and shoulders up Homero's azz if he tried. All over the place desperately "trying to make it work"

https://archive.today/1KASg#70%

This guy has been pretending he has no connection to Homero, when in the leaked emails he's having a nice direct chat with Homero himself.

The lengths that these liars and con-artists will go to protect only themselves is incredible.

Hello GAWCEO,

New message from DirtFighter:

OK...so I have been speaking with my friend Ted from the marketing firm. I have given him the few details I know from your communications and others things I have been reading. I said there might be some regulatory issues and he assured me his company has experience working with stock broker firms that walk the line on regulations and some of his clients can not ( or don't want to ) come in or back to the US. Not saying there is a regulatory problem but it's not an issue for his firm if there is. I was not able to get any numbers because he said it would be hard to tell with out knowing more about what it is you need. The bulk of their business is within the US but they can market internationally. They can also work with international companies out side if the US. He said he is confident from what I have told him that he can successfully and efficiently market Paybase, Paycoin, to consumers, investors and Merchants. He asked me to see if you would be willing to talk on the phone for about 5 minutes and see if his firm would be a good fit for you. ....let me know and I can arrange the call. He is very good about getting back to me if he is unavailable so I can nail down a time with in 24 hours usually

DirtFighter   
WOW...I can't believe some of the craziness I am reading...Coinstand is obviously not even close to being finished and has only been announced for a single day and a bunch of you already have chalked it up to a scam and only paid shill big investors got an invite...well I got an invite I I think if you ask around most will tell you I am an upstanding member of the forums I go to ( yes I got to other forums even the ones that don't support XPY) I am in no way A big investor unless you consider a couple thousand dollars a huge investor. Not that it is any ones business but I have under 1000 XPY and about 230 stakers 130 of which are Primes...all that is from converted miners to Hashlets to Stakers...Hardly a huge investor.

Coinstand is a step in the right direction as far as having merchants to use our coins at...lets not crap on our own plate because some of you have a beef with GAW. Every one at Team XPY is doing every thing they can on their own personal time to make this a success for ALL of us ...so I get a little pissy when you all want to rail on TXPY when their whole function is to turn this around and make XPY into something positive for ALL of us. Its not Team Paycoins's job to monitor every move GAW makes.

I will implore some of you who I think might be taking advantage of the relaxed attitude of the mods here to consider how you are presenting your opinions and views...Everyones view and opinions are welcome here. Please do make your voice heard. Do it respectfully and don't just keep yelling scam over and over especially after you been asked not to numerous times. If you want to debate great!!! if you want to come here just to yell scam and not contribute to a meaningful conversation you will be shown the door..
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:34:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/s2mdcSc.png

I don't think so, If memory serves, but when you order as a gift the price is hidden...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:17:46 PM

The 90 day Hashtakers expired now but no payout, coins still locked in them.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:18:26 PM

So... Amazon partnership?

No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the Amazon Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Amazon Software.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508088

Affiliate Operating Agreement:

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/help/operating/participation/ref=amb_link_353005802_4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=assoc-center-1&pf_rd_r=&pf_rd_t=501&pf_rd_p=&pf_rd_i=assoc_operating

This space not for rent...
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:20:25 PM

Well I didn't think this could be topped and certainly not so soon..but you cannot beat the creativity of Homeroites. Unbelievable.

It has now morphed into this:

https://archive.today/9qTSU#90%

I love the personal touch from Josh, really is cool.

The gift invoice, confirming that the product was purchased by Homero himself and sent as a gift, is now regarded as being 'a personal touch from Josh'.  So now we have:

+

I love the personal touch from Josh, really is cool.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 05:23:53 PM

https://archive.today/https://groups.google.com/a/geniusesatwork.com/forum/%23!topic/josh/*

A few people of interest from Coinstand:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-caceres/2/76/754

Rami Abramov (can't find LinkedIn)

Those emails (and the note from Homero) point away from it being a separate company, but that they're trying to give the illusion of third parties starting to support it.

Seems like just another way to pump so he can dump, a couple thousand here and there for laptops to your top suckers investors is pretty small when you have hundreds of thousands of XPY to dump

NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:30:16 PM

Fake. He would never use Homero, no?
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:31:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/s2mdcSc.png

I don't think so, If memory serves, but when you order as a gift the price is hidden...

Marking your item as a gift allows you to:

• Include a packing slip so the recipient knows who it's from.
  • Hide prices on the packing slip.
  • Include a personalized gift message.
  • Keep the gift a surprise by concealing items that ship in only the manufacturer's original box.
  • Add optional gift wrap.

Hrmmm...  Just had to post this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift

A gift or a present is an item given to someone without the expectation of payment.

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:32:32 PM

I'm betting that his legal name on his credit cards and license and birth certificate are all Homero... so... yes... He would use Homero in legal proceeding...  Since that is his real actual given first name...

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:39:50 PM

Josh is just his nickname, Homero his real one - so of course he'd had to use Homero when ordering gifts from a website like amazon and also on his credit card.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:47:28 PM

I'm betting that his legal name on his credit cards and license and birth certificate are all Homero... so... yes... He would use Homero in legal proceeding...  Since that is his real actual given first name...

Makes sense, ordered as a gift gets an automated note with the account holders name. I think hiding the price is part of the reason to gift someone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 [1319] 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: