Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:04:43 PM

There goal isnt to protect anymore.  Its simply to destroy and prevent.  Some people are just to proud to admit fault / being wrong.  They would rather prevent you from getting your goods rather then admit to being wrong.

Josh could hand deliver each of us a $20.00 at our doorstep and we could record it,  They would claim it was a fake $20.00 bill.  

No one is disputing that you received real goods. However we are all disputing that the real goods would be available to all the other XPY bag holders.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:06:15 PM

Sent to Amazon customer service:

Thanks! FYI--here is additional evidence that Coinstand.com is accepting orders using cryptocurrency, then placing those orders through Amazon.com to ship directly to the customer. The video clearly shows the order recieved states "A gift from Homero Garza", aka Josh Garza, CEO of GAW/Geniuses at Work and affiliated with Coinstand.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XqaYvzkRw&feature=youtu.be
----

Hello,

I'm writing to follow up on our recent chat conversation.

Thanks so much for letting us know regarding this issue.

I've forwarded this issue to our Associate team and they'll be taking care of this and escalate the needful.

I really appreciate for letting us know regarding the information.

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this approach fucks all the crypto industry. Could not care less about Homero, but this is a stupid tactic.

100% correct, it also screws over the supposed people this thread is trying to help and protect.

This is now just a witch hunt, its not about warning people at all. If you just let this die then all then the interest in paycoin would die down with it.

No, you are 100% wrong - It's about exposing this particular threads fraud, and not letting more people get fleeced by these criminals. So, you're saying, "shut up about paycoin here, and the interest will die down"? Seriously? WTF? Do you work at GAW, or what?  Huh

Again, this is about holding people responsible for their (possible) criminal actions and intent, as clearly evidenced by the mountains of shit in this one thread alone.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:20:24 PM

So many shills.  We're taking notes btw so keep calm and shill on.

The bridge for crypto to mainstream won't be paved with shady dealings or violating other companies TOS.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:25:35 PM

I don't see what's wrong with any of this.

So, kegstand is using Garza's account to ship goods to customers. From a user's perspective, who cares? They might get in trouble for it. They might not. It doesn't really change the user experience.

There are some potential issues. If the operation gets shut down and your MacBook breaks, you might have a problem. Well, MacBook is perhaps not a good example because Apple would probably honor the warranty, but there are plenty of other items that would have that issue.

Buying from a retailer that might be gone tomorrow is a huge risk. 95% discount helps to ease the pain though. I think that's pretty clear here.

But all that is probably irrelevant because the site seems to be dead at the moment even for the hand-picked apostles and the chances of mere mortals getting there are slim given the current XPY exchange rate. I doubt it's Mr. Ganza's plan to keep padding the 95% indefinitely.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:30:34 PM

So many shills.  We're taking notes btw so keep calm and shill on.

The bridge for crypto to mainstream won't be paved with shady dealings or violating other companies TOS.

They are prone to deleting their older posts as the clusterfuck evolves, as dave01 has shown.  So maybe in 2 weeks when CONstand is revealed as the pump and dump vehicle that it is, then a lot of them will delete their old, ridiculous posts so they can't be called out on their bullshit.

Garza must be making a fucking fortune out of this stunt with all the XPY premine he has control of.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:31:41 PM

Thanks! FYI--here is additional evidence that Coinstand.com is accepting orders using cryptocurrency, then placing those orders through Amazon.com to ship directly to the customer. The video clearly shows the order recieved states "A gift from Homero Garza", aka Josh Garza, CEO of GAW/Geniuses at Work and affiliated with Coinstand.com.

----

Hello,

I've forwarded this issue to our Associate team and they'll be taking care of this and escalate the needful.

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this approach fucks all the crypto industry. Could not care less about Homero, but this is a stupid tactic.

100% correct, it also screws over the supposed people this thread is trying to help and protect.

This is now just a witch hunt, its not about warning people at all. If you just let this die then all then the interest in paycoin would die down with it.

this. stop showing amazon how "stupid" cryptocurrency is. that's a very bad tactic for all of us

The wording could have been better but the fact that "cryptocurrency" is involved doesn't automatically make it ok to violate Amazon's TOS, if there is indeed such violation. Amazon taking a look at this now is much better than having this plastered all over the news a few months later with nasty headlines. Although we are heading towards that anyway it seems.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:39:05 PM

The wording could have been better but the fact that "cryptocurrency" is involved doesn't automatically make it ok to violate Amazon's TOS, if there is indeed such violation. Amazon taking a look at this now is much better than having this plastered all over the news a few months later with nasty headlines. Although we are heading towards that anyway it seems.

Amazon make regular headline news in the UK for their tax avoidance tactics already.

Amazon paid £4.2m in UK tax last year (2014), despite selling goods worth £4.3bn in this country – more than the UK sales of Argos, Dixons or Marks & Spencer.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:50:42 PM

Amazon make regular headline news in the UK for their tax avoidance tactics already.

Amazon paid £4.2m in UK tax last year (2014), despite selling goods worth £4.3bn in this country – more than the UK sales of Argos, Dixons or Marks & Spencer.

In the US too, at least until recently Amazon paid no sales tax in many states because it didn't have presence there or had warehouses operated by third parties and such, but now the states seem to be catching up with this.

Anyway, my point was about bad headlines for "cryptocurrency". There is no way Mr. Ganza's scheme could be good for anything crypto-related.

JudgePolzin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:16:00 PM

----

Hello,

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

No, you are 100% wrong - It's about exposing this particular threads fraud, and not letting more people get fleeced by these criminals. So, you're saying, "shut up about paycoin here, and the interest will die down"? Seriously? WTF? Do you work at GAW, or what?  Huh

Again, this is about holding people responsible for their (possible) criminal actions and intent, as clearly evidenced by the mountains of shit in this one thread alone.

Ohh I get it. Witch Hunt.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:17:39 PM

----

Hello,

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

Ohh I get it. Witch Hunt.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:40:13 PM

Complaining that it's hurting XPY holders when the average holder gains no benefit as they aren't getting the invitation anyways nor would they get products at $20 a coin for everyone, not to mention that the market was pumped by Ryan pumper and coinbase is holding people's coins hostage. Maybe it's also that coinstand was built for $100 with basic templates and violates amazons TOS or that it was coded by a meth addict who has scammed a bunch of people, or even all the aggressive shill accounts trying to boast about their new toys paid for through investor losses....
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:47:18 PM

Judging by the numbers on the shill amazon "unboxing" video not all is well in merry ole HashTown.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:47:45 PM

Soooo,what does "unlisted" mean Huh

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:09:34 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 12:26:20 AM by Franz_Huber

The video is still there for me - and it's still hilarious how Gremlin makes the whole world see that he is a corrupt shill and takes gifts from Garza.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 12:12:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Uy9hFPO.jpg

I'm not a youtube guru but it sounds that it's like an "unlisted" phone number, i.e. not publicly shown or searchable, but you can see it if you have the link.
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:26:16 AM

The video is still there for me - and it's still hilarious how Gremlin makes the whole world see that he is a corrupt shill and takes gifts from Garza.

I paid for something it got it.  Isn't that whats important?  
I Posted the video as " Unlisted" because it is unrelated to any of my other video's or the purpose of that account.   I posted the Links in very public places where the target audience can see.  The fact that i got a invite over some of those other much more reputable individuals only proves that the beta invites were random selection and favoritism was not applied,   Would you make me you're front man?  I probably was the first post beating other because I was home at 8am on a friday morning while most others are at work.

I don't want to argue with you people anymore.   Your opinions of me mean nothing to me,  I have pleanty of friends and don't need more.   I came here to share my positive experience to provide a glimmer of light in this massive shitpile for a thread to give someone who may be reading through this a chance to see the opposing opinion.   The response was to just attack my character so we can push the thread to the next page and bury my positive comments.     This is proven true by the 9 pages of ponzi discussion instead of the topic at hand,  My positiv on topic comments about gaw derailed a 1000 page thread to focus on ponzi's and not gaw for 9 pages because the people whose claims i disputed chose not to address / validate their claims but redirect attention to me and my history which is rather irrelivant to anything gaw related.

After posting the video you have only validated the point i made 27 pages ago when i posted last week before coinstand was even a discussion or widely known,   Even if he Delivered you would find something to discredit it.   There has been everything from accusations that the video was fake / fabricated to Conspiracy that this is a personal gift given to me to pump the community.   Think about it as a business owner i would not pay me to be the first one to come forward and be the one to say "I got my toy" & im sure @gawceo has to be disappointing that i was first,  since it has created the very opposite affect that he was looking for Also not that if this " Was some kind of secret present for me to pump the market"  i wouldn't have included the Gift reciept in the video.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:28:44 AM

Negative. You were given a gift by Josh Garza for services rendered in the execution of this scam, please stop being a fucking liar. How exactly do you plan on paying taxes for this gift? Are you going to claim it as wages, or as Capital Gains on the XPY you stole with your Ponzi fraud operation?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:29:01 AM

I Posted the video as " Unlisted" because it is unrelated to any of my other video's or the purpose of that account.   I posted the Links in very public places where the target audience can see.  The fact that i got a invite over some of those other much more reputable individuals only proves that the beta invites were random selection and favoritism was not applied,   Would you make me you're front man?  I probably was the first post beating other because I was home at 8am on a friday morning while most others are at work.

I don't want to argue with you people anymore.   Your opinions of me mean nothing to me,  I have pleanty of friends and don't need more.   I came here to share my positive experience to provide a glimmer of light in this massive shitpile for a thread to give someone who may be reading through this a chance to see the opposing opinion.   The response was to just attack my character so we can push the thread to the next page and bury my positive comments.    

After posting the video you have only validated the point i made 27 pages ago when i posted last week before coinstand was even a discussion or widely known,   Even if he Delivered you would find something to discredit it.   There has been everything from accusations that the video was fake / fabricated to Conspiracy that this is a personal gift given to me to pump the community.   Think about it as a business owner i would not pay me to be the first one to come forward and be the one to say "I got my toy" & im sure @gawceo has to be disappointing that i was first,  since it has created the very opposite affect that he was looking for Also not that if this " Was some kind of secret present for me to pump the market"  i wouldn't have included the Gift reciept in the video.

You have very curious issues with capitalization. You do Realize that normal People do not Capitalize random Words in their sentences, Right? Also, maybe invest in some spellcheck as one of your next "purchases" from Coinstand.
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:36:38 AM

I don't want to argue with you people anymore.   Your opinions of me mean nothing to me,  I have pleanty of friends and don't need more.   I came here to share my positive experience to provide a glimmer of light in this massive shitpile for a thread to give someone who may be reading through this a chance to see the opposing opinion.   The response was to just attack my character so we can push the thread to the next page and bury my positive comments.    

You have very curious issues with capitalization. You do Realize that normal People do not Capitalize random Words in their sentences, Right? Also, maybe invest in some spellcheck as one of your next "purchases" from Coinstand.

I do it quite often,  Sometimes I go back and correct it. Dunno why I do it But,  it makes me my writings Unique and also makes it harder for people to make pretend post claiming to be me.   There are certian words and letters that always get a " Big Letter"   

But here we go once again with relevance.  Every time i say anything someone points out something of little significance and completely irrelevant to the topic at hand,  Further validating my point.  My typing may be unconventional but reading through the this thread i think we can agree its far better then some of the jibber jabber people write here.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:38:24 AM

@ HG: No answer asshole? No problem. If I were you I would start thinking about these things with those massive returns on investment or meager payment for services you are getting.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: